PDA

View Full Version : Viewing figures peaked at 2.8million not 2.5!!!

SSL2012
20-08-2013, 07:42 PM
http://www.mediaweek.co.uk/News/MostEmailed/1208112/Big-Brother-final-audience-900k-28m/

Wow

Videostar
20-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Good news for the show.

Millions of people no doubt wanted to see sleeping slob beaten, but not to be. lol

joeysteele
20-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Good news for the show.

Millions of people no doubt wanted to see sleeping slob beaten, but not to be. lol

Or, wanted to see him win since it was the public that voted for him more than any other housemate in the final.

Northern Monkey
20-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Or, wanted to see him win since it was the public that voted for him more than any other housemate in the final.

Exactly.

Videostar
20-08-2013, 07:54 PM

Nah, Sam inherited his support from some EX HM's.

Most BB fans don't like Sam.

Johnnyuk123
20-08-2013, 08:12 PM
The ratings dropped at least 1 million once Dexters interview was over last night. And seriously can you blame folk for switching off? I know i did! lol
BB's blatant editing to get desired results THEY want £££ is their downfall, get all the kiddies feeling sorry for the harry styles look alike with an ailment ( kerching ).

Cherie
20-08-2013, 08:25 PM
They must be pretty chuffed with the viewing figures, the final was handled badly though.

pcro
20-08-2013, 08:26 PM

well about 30 per cent of the public anyway. But a win's a win. :sleep:

pcro
20-08-2013, 08:29 PM
The ratings dropped at least 500,000 once Dexters interview was over last night. And seriously can you blame folk for switching off? I know i did! lol
BB's blatant editing to get desired results THEY want £££ is their downfall, get all the kiddies feeling sorry for the harry styles look alike with an ailment ( kerching ).

Oh god just stop it. I was cheering for Dexter very hard but he was beaten through a split in the vote with Gina and the fact enough people like voting for bland. The edits Dexter was given in the last few days were great for him. Full stop.

CaudleHalbard
20-08-2013, 08:39 PM
The ratings dropped at least 500,000 once Dexters interview was over last night.

Interesting. I'm not surprised.

jackc1806
20-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Asked someone on DS and that was a 1 min peak at 9.59- people tuning in for UTD. Still high though

joeysteele
20-08-2013, 10:14 PM
well about 30 per cent of the public anyway. But a win's a win. :sleep:

Well 30% or not,it is still more than any of the other housemates got in the final.

More of the public who voted,voted for Sam to win, otherwise he couldn't have.
You are right though a win is a win and Sam 'is' the one that won.

MeMyselfAndI
20-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Everyone interested in Ginas interview + eviction, then after she left they didn't even bother to watch the second show http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/ruby_fire/Smilies/sicksmilie.gif

joeysteele
20-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Everyone interested in Ginas interview + eviction, then after she left they didn't even bother to watch the second show http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/ruby_fire/Smilies/sicksmilie.gif

I expected a fall in viewers for the 2nd part of the final, it was for me a silly thing to do to split the programming and it was also on a Monday which was a working day for many the next day.
I was watching the final with some friends and 4 of them left it after the first programme ended as they had to be up really early this morning.

By the way,we don't agree a great deal MeMyselfandI but you have been a miss and I am really pleased to see you back,so a warm welcome back to you.

MeMyselfAndI
20-08-2013, 10:47 PM
I expected a fall in viewers for the 2nd part of the final, it was for me a silly thing to do to split the programming and it was also on a Monday which was a working day for many the next day.
I was watching the final with some friends and 4 of them left it after the first programme ended as they had to be up really early this morning.

By the way,we don't agree a great deal MeMyselfandI but you have been a miss and I am really pleased to see you back,so a warm welcome back to you.

I don't think we have ever agreed lmao, and always support polar opposite housemates

joeysteele
20-08-2013, 10:49 PM
I don't think we have ever agreed lmao, and always support polar opposite housemates

I think we have agreed, I am sure we had agreement on Taylor Swift a fair while ago when defending her.