PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear, not sure The Twins will like this.

Videostar
20-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Brian Mcfadden ‏@BrianMcFadden
@dexter_koh loving a bit of the dexmeister!!!!!!

So, preferred Dex to the Twins...it's going from bad to worse for the Supermarket jockeys. :joker:

Lex
20-08-2013, 07:59 PM

So, preferred Dex to the Twins...it's going from bad to worse for the Supermarket jockeys. :joker:

Their eviction made me dislike them even more, as like Golden Boy Sam,...they wasted half of their interview time showing a complete lack of class and humility, slagging Dexter off! :yuk:...so is it any wonder that Brian McFadden would prefer Dex?...:thumbs:

Waynoo
21-08-2013, 03:18 AM
Haha quality

johnx
21-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Was conviced that they had become popular and had great chance of winning.Thankfully was way off.

HBB1508
21-08-2013, 12:07 PM

:laugh3:

Best laugh I've had all day - how the mighty have fallen literally !!

CaudleHalbard
21-08-2013, 12:18 PM
They were oh so gutted they finished two places below Dexter.

This will rub salt in that wound. Lol! :D

Josy
21-08-2013, 12:21 PM
How do you work out he preferred Dex to the Twins from that tweet :suspect:

jet
21-08-2013, 12:28 PM
They were oh so gutted they finished two places below Dexter.

This will rub salt in that wound. Lol! :D

What would ONE persons opinion matter? He hasn't even been in Westlife for years and he doesn't even mention the twins.

CaudleHalbard
21-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Oh it will matter to the Bloated Bros!

Even hearing one boo deflates them, never mind a "celeb" liking their arch nemesis. ;)

Roy Mars III
21-08-2013, 01:00 PM

because no one liked the Twins

Tozzie
21-08-2013, 01:13 PM
because no one liked the Twins

I liked one of them, its such a shame they came as one housemate

Patricia4
21-08-2013, 02:36 PM
That does'nt mean anything.

Videostar
21-08-2013, 07:05 PM

Because it's very unlikely that anyone who liked Dexter would like The Twins too. :nono:

Jimrod
21-08-2013, 09:48 PM
...they wasted half of their interview time showing a complete lack of class and humility, slagging Dexter off! :yuk:

Let me guess, if they'd slagged off Sam they would have gone up in your estimations and be truly great guys... ;)

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Let me guess, if they'd slagged off Sam they would have gone up in your estimations and be truly great guys... ;)

They'd still be a pair of prats. And not funny at all. :hugesmile:

CaudleHalbard
21-08-2013, 10:08 PM
They'd still be a pair of prats. And not funny at all. :hugesmile:

Agree. It does not come down to who or whether they slagged anyone off.

They are prats anyway!

parmnion
22-08-2013, 07:09 AM
I liked one of them, its such a shame they came as one housemate

I have always thought this when twins or couples go in, it is an opportunity for a real humdinger of an emotional and difficult eviction if they were both up..you could make the other housemates choose which one to go and stuff like that.

Cherie
22-08-2013, 07:16 AM
I have always thought this when twins or couples go in, it is an opportunity for a real humdinger of an emotional and difficult eviction if they were both up..you could make the other housemates choose which one to go and stuff like that.

Not a bad idea.

Tozzie
22-08-2013, 05:35 PM

yeah I like that idea