PDA

View Full Version : Just think we could have lost either Dexter or Gina in week 1

Lister of Smeg
21-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Remember Gina being the bookies favorite for the boot and Dexter was leading the online polls. had Sallie stayed it would have been one of the biggest wastes in the shows history we would have lost one of the big characters of the series for that foul mouth lout that would have been evicted within the first 5 weeks anyway .thank god things never worked out like that .

Winkie Expand
21-08-2013, 08:05 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4760005/big-brother-uk-gina-bottles-up-o.gif

Cherie
21-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Remember Gina being the bookies favorite for the boot and Dexter was leading the online polls. had Sallie stayed it would have been one of the biggest wastes in the shows history we would have lost one of the big characters of the series for that foul mouth lout that would have been evicted within the first 5 weeks anyway .thank god things never worked out like that .

Just shows what a bad idea it was allowing the public to choose who was up, saving grace this year was no head to heads.

joeysteele
21-08-2013, 08:14 AM
I still think Sallie could have made for an interesting house too had she stayed in longer but it would have been really bad had Dexter and/or Gina gone in the early weeks.
They did help make a really good series, that cannot be denied to either.

Lister of Smeg
21-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Just shows what a bad idea it was allowing the public to choose who was up, saving grace this year was no head to heads.

It certainly was a terrible idea :nono:

Cherie
21-08-2013, 08:19 AM
I still think Sallie could have made for an interesting house too had she stayed in longer but it would have been really bad had Dexter and/or Gina gone in the early weeks.
They did help make a really good series, that cannot be denied to either.

Yeah I would have liked Sallie to stay in a bit longer to see if she could get much more antagonistic, but it was not to be.

Ace
21-08-2013, 09:28 AM

Foul mouthed lout actually describes Gina well. Also fake, sadistic, bitchy, lazy. unwashed..... etc. No one could have been worst than the Queen B'iatch this series. Given her appalling behaviour Sallie should have been kept in. Sallie was the best of two evils.

Oh I for got ugly, at least Sallie was easier on the eye.

Livia
21-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Had Dexter and Gina been evicted early on, I might not have lost interest half way through.

Niamh.
21-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Pity Gina didn't go tbh

JPG2502
21-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Letting the public choose the nominees was one of the most ridiculous ideas ever.
It makes me worry for the future of the show with production this abysmal.

Northern Monkey
21-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Pity Gina didn't go tbh

Yeah,Agree Sallie > gina

Toy Soldier
21-08-2013, 10:02 AM
If Gina had gone early, the whole series would have been completely different - and probably better. As an individual she was a big character and had her moments but, let's face it, she stifled almost every other character in there including Dexter because for some completely unknown reason, they were all bloody terrified of her and everyone bar Hazel went out of their way not to upset her. She stopped the series being all that it could have been. Sallie on the other hand, would have blundered around causing some more drama for another week or two and then seen the boot anyway.

MrWong
21-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Letting the public choose the nominees was one of the most ridiculous ideas ever.
It makes me worry for the future of the show with production this abysmal.

There's a twist on Fridays CBB.

We'll probably lose a decent hm then too.

Calderyon
21-08-2013, 10:08 AM
I could have coped with a Gina loss. But then again, i never liked her, so...

Ace
21-08-2013, 10:15 AM
If Gina had gone early, the whole series would have been completely different - and probably better. As an individual she was a big character and had her moments but, let's face it, she stifled almost every other character in there including Dexter because for some completely unknown reason, they were all bloody terrified of her and everyone bar Hazel went out of their way not to upset her. She stopped the series being all that it could have been. Sallie on the other hand, would have blundered around causing some more drama for another week or two and then seen the boot anyway.

Very true, excellent post, people were walking on egg shells. Its a pity the public didn't get rid of her when they had the chance.

Samm
21-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Gina>dexter>sallie

RichardG
21-08-2013, 10:57 AM
There's a twist on Fridays CBB.

We'll probably lose a decent hm then too.

I wouldn't be surprised tbh

Might as well just give the loose woman the crown on launch night then cancel the rest of the show