PDA

View Full Version : Sam and his crude words about women.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 03:36 PM
This is from a post by Sun Tzu on DS.

Why was more not made of this? Some of the things he said if you actually listen and read about them are rather shocking to be honest.

Talking of flashing the gash for pie and mash, the comments towards the magician women. So many housemates would have got absolutely grilled for such comments like that.

Yet not a lot was said about it, certainly nothing on BOTS as far as I could see. I am amazed he got away with it.

Kate!
21-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Why have you made another Sam bashing thread when one just got closed.

Why this level of hatred?

Macie Lightfoot
21-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Your boy Dexter's a sugar daddy fyi

Withano
21-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Why was more not made of this? Some of the things he said if you actually listen and read about them are rather shocking to be honest.

Talking of flashing the gash for pie and mash, the comments towards the magician women. So many housemates would have got absolutely grilled for such comments like that.

Yet not a lot was said about it, certainly nothing on BOTS as far as I could see. I am amazed he got away with it.

Its disgusting, he might as well get a girl, cover her in a sheet and let a group of men she doesnt know do what they like to her without her knowing.

It would be really embarrassing if you was a fan of anybody who does this after your rant about Sam

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Its disgusting, he might as well get a girl, cover her in a sheet and let a group of men she doesnt know do what they like to her without her knowing.

Or shout at her : show us your gash for free pie and mash! :dance2:

Withano
21-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Or shout at her : show us your gash for free pie and mash! :dance2:

No seriously Vanessa, you're allowed to dislike Sam. You're not allowed to dislike him for being a pervert if you're a fan of Dexter though.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 03:46 PM
No seriously Vanessa, you're allowed to dislike Sam. You're not allowed to dislike him for being a pervert if you're a fan of Dexter though.

He has no respect for women in my opinion.

King Gizzard
21-08-2013, 03:47 PM
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68078720

:suspect:

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 03:48 PM

I would say why was more not made of Gina's sexist views about her own gender - I found it dated, offensive and downright ignorant. Stupid girl.

Kazanne
21-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Sam WON tough ****:joker::joker: If Dexter had said that you would have thought it highly hilarious that is indeed IF Sam did say it,carry on hating,I love it when a plan comes together

Marmalite
21-08-2013, 03:49 PM

Yeah like the time he said "I get paid to ruin girls like her" and the time he said "to get a girl into bed you need to have food like crisps and stuff in your kitchen"...!

It was absolutely disgusting....

......oh no wait that wasn't Sam that was Dexter.... silly me!

amu
Can you please write the sentences, and then explain what they mean. I do not get the extremely british sentences about like gash for pie, mush mash, jolly doo doo, and all that stuff.

Kazanne

Oh no,nicking DS posts again,why cant people think for themselves.

Tozzie
Sam WON tough ****:joker::joker: If Dexter had said that you would have thought it highly hilarious that is indeed IF Sam did say it,carry on hating,I love it when a plan comes together

Dexter won to us Dexter fans, Sam just took away the money :p

Withano

You're opinion is clearly biased therefore useless.

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 03:50 PM

I don't like sexist men, but I find sexist women against their own gender far worse, shame on them. I think Sam is simply immature and still at that silly stage where he thinks that sort of talk is funny, when it isn't.

MrWong
Callum was called all sorts of nasty crap for his awful flirting with the tanning girls.

Not really sure why Sam got away with the same behaviour.

Vanessa

We all have right to our opinions. :spin:

Macie Lightfoot
21-08-2013, 03:51 PM

LOCK IT UP

amu
21-08-2013, 03:51 PM
This is a true Dexter fan, steal from others.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 03:52 PM
I stole from another Dexter fan. :spin:

Kyle
http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/mississippi/images/s/dixie-national-rodeo-and-livestock-show.jpg

Yeeehaww! Yer see its like this y'all. You get a white sheet and you puts it over yer woman see and.......

Kazanne

Best part is they think Dexter HAS respect for women:joker::joker::joker:

billy123

:suspect:Oh dear that pretty grim.

amu
21-08-2013, 03:53 PM

Ok, so I guess you do not know that those sentences mean then?

Niamh.

Probably best to credit them for it if you do that in future Vanessa :laugh:

Withano
We all have right to our opinions. :spin:

if your opinion is what Sam done is terrible but if Dexter does several things worse its fine... It isn't an opinion, this is a biased argument.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Ok, so I guess you do not know that those sentences mean then?

It means Sam does not respect women. :spin:

Vicky.
Its just laddy talk...yes childish, but not uncommon. Also the pie and mash thing, we arent even sure happened. But we do know he said stuff similar, due to him admitting it himself.

I agree though, that if anyone else had stuff like this a massive deal would be made. Imagine the response if Daley or Callum had said stuff like this :o

Vanessa
if your opinion is what Sam done is terrible but if Dexter does several things worse its fine... It isn't an opinion, this is a biased argument.

That's your opinion. I don't agree.

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 03:55 PM

Gina does not respect women. Sam is just a silly boy with a lot of growing up to do.

Vanessa
Its just laddy talk...yes childish, but not uncommon. Also the pie and mash thing, we arent even sure happened. But we do know he said stuff similar, due to him admitting it himself.

I agree though, that if anyone else had stuff like this a massive deal would be made. Imagine the response if Daley or Callum had said stuff like this :o

That is the point i was trying to make. You got it, Vicky. :thumbs:

anne666
Heard it all the first time around. Decided then he was a thick sexist pig.:hugesmile:

Vanessa
Gina does not respect women. Sam is just a silly boy with a lot of growing up to do.

Gina is fab! :lovedup:

DanaC
21-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Best part is they think Dexter HAS respect for women:joker::joker::joker:

This ^

I like Dexter, but his attitude to women, even when he wasn't playing the sugar daddy role was appalling.

Sam's was a bit of naughty word play. Dexter's view separated women into wife and non-wife material according to how domesticated they seem.

I know, as a feminist, which one bothers me more.

Withano
21-08-2013, 03:56 PM
That's your opinion. I don't agree.

Nope. Theres a difference between an opinion and a biased argument. If your opinion makes Sam look bad for this reason, Dexter must be worse. Otherwise its a biased argument because it only works one way.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Nope. Theres a difference between an opinion and a biased argument. If your opinion makes Sam look bad for this reason, Dexter must be worse. Otherwise its a biased argument because it only works one way.

It's an opinion. No more, no less.

Kazanne
The OP didn't make the point though someone else did as proved by Nathan.

amu

Does Dexter respekt women then?

He has a woman for every occasion, he doesn't even think they are humans, just stuff he can use, and then throw away.

Vanessa
Probably best to credit them for it if you do that in future Vanessa :laugh:

Yes, i forgot. Sorry. :hugesmile:

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Does Dexter respekt women then?

He has a woman for every occasion, he doesn't even think they are humans, just stuff he can use, and then throw away.

His back story is not true.

Vicky.

Must be? I dont think so. The rodeo thing all comes down to if you believe the daily star or not IMO. And even if you believe it, knowing what something is doesnt mean you have done it, or ever thought about doing it, or think its great :S

reece(:
Why are people arguing over what an opinion is? If that's someone's view [which is different to yours]... it's their opinion.

Withano
It's an opinion. No more, no less.

No its not.

If my opinion was things from pound land are cheap but things from the 99p shop are not. It wouldn't be an opinion. This is what you are doing.

amu
Yes, i forgot. Sorry. :hugesmile:

No you did not forget. You just want to spam the forum with as much anti Sam stuff as possible because you are bitter since he won. You have probably done it before without getting caught.

Kyle
21-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Dexter gets his women from Claire's accessories, he has one for every occasion...

.....Provided he has the money. :dance:

sassysocks
Gina is fab! :lovedup:

So you think it's ok for her to be sexist against her own gender and attempt to set sexual equality back decades, but if a silly boy like Sam makes some immature remarks about female bits - that is sexist.

One is far more degrading and damaging than the other, and it isn't Sam's remarks that are potentially harmful.

Vanessa
No you did not forget. You just want to spam the forum with as much anti Sam stuff as possible because you are bitter since he won. You have probably done it before without getting caught.

I forgot.

Vanessa
No its not.

If my opinion was things from pound land are cheap but things from the 99p shop are not. It wouldn't be an opinion. This is what you are doing.

It's an opinion.

amu
His back story is not true.

But you are saying that Sam does not respect women because of what he said. Then surely even if Dexters story is not true, even him saying it must be disrespectful to women?

Verbal
21-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Without even reading this thread I can tell what its about. 'Sam is disrespectful to women' blah blah

All the men on here altar boys when you were in your early twenties, were you?

And you must be soooo offended by The Inbetweeners

Vanessa
So you think it's ok for her to be sexist against her own gender and attempt to set sexual equality back decades, but if a silly boy like Sam makes some immature remarks about female bits - that is sexist.

One is far more degrading and damaging than the other, and it isn't Sam's remarks that are potentially harmful.

Yes, i love Gina. No, i don't think she's sexist.

Kyle
Must be? I dont think so. The rodeo thing all comes down to if you believe the daily star or not IMO. And even if you believe it, knowing what something is doesnt mean you have done it, or ever thought about doing it, or think its great :S

What about all that stuff about women being accessories at the beginning then?

That was outrageous if I was a woman I'd.......do something that angry women do Idk

Kyle
21-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Someone needs to take her Spexsters off...

Withano
21-08-2013, 04:03 PM
This is literally a thread about the only things Sam did wrong whilst ignoring the similar yet worse things Dexter done.

You can call it an opinion but sometimes opinions are biased and incorrect, therefore worthless. This is one of those times.

fingers
21-08-2013, 04:03 PM

Is this plagiarism, or are the posters one and the same, I think we should be told!

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:04 PM
This is literally a thread about the only things Sam did wrong whilst ignoring the similar yet worse things Dexter done.

You can call it an opinion but sometimes opinions are biased and incorrect, therefore worthless. This is one of those times.

He did plenty wrong, like sleeping his way through the show. That's much worse.

Kyle
Without even reading this thread I can tell what its about. 'Sam is disrespectful to women' blah blah

I must admit cynical hermit I talk about sex a lot and make sexual innuendo's at everything.

I guess that means I am totally disrespectful to women and am some nasty, yobbish chauvinist pig. :conf:

That's totally not true btw if anything I see women as the superior sex.

Kate!

It would be really embarrassing if you was a fan of anybody who does this after your rant about Sam

Yeah like the time he said "I get paid to ruin girls like her" and the time he said "to get a girl into bed you need to have food like crisps and stuff in your kitchen"...!

It was absolutely disgusting....

......oh no wait that wasn't Sam that was Dexter.... silly me!

Oh no,nicking DS posts again,why cant people think for themselves.

http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/mississippi/images/s/dixie-national-rodeo-and-livestock-show.jpg

Yeeehaww! Yer see its like this y'all. You get a white sheet and you puts it over yer woman see and.......

Someone needs to take her Spexsters off...

:worship:

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 04:06 PM
This ^

I like Dexter, but his attitude to women, even when he wasn't playing the sugar daddy role was appalling.

Sam's was a bit of naughty word play. Dexter's view separated women into wife and non-wife material according to how domesticated they seem.

I know, as a feminist, which one bothers me more.

As a fellow feminist I am more bothered by Dexter's and particularly Gina's view of the 'female role'.

What about her comments that 'no man would want to marry her' implying she was a *****, which of course she blatently called her on numerous occasions. She attempted to control Hazel's behaviour as a woman by name-calling - it was disgusting.

Kate!
21-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Is this plagiarism, or are the posters one and the same, I think we should be told!

its plagiarism and it isn't the first time she's done it.

Vicky.
21-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Dexter gets his women from Claire's accessories, he has one for every occasion...

.....Provided he has the money. :dance:

:joker:

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Yes, i love Gina. No, i don't think she's sexist.

Then you clearly don't understand the true meaning of the word - or you simply have very selective opinions - commonly called double standards.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Then you clearly don't understand the true meaning of the word - or you simply have very selective opinions - commonly called double standards.

No, i just don't think she's sexist.

Verbal
21-08-2013, 04:10 PM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/brace-yourselves-the-gtkc60.jpg

Roy Mars III
I mean it is hardly surprising, Sam is immature(as many people his age are), of course his attutiude towards women is going to be a little out of whack. He is like the 'typical' young 20 year old male who says similar things. It is hardly surprising. He will grow out of it eventually, I don't think it is a big deal

Withano

If I made a thread saying I dislike Dexter because he slept a lot whilst having Sam all over my signature, how stupid do you think I would sound.

Because I'm afraid Vanessa, you literally just done this and its incredibly silly.

joeysteele
What about all that stuff about women being accessories at the beginning then?

That was outrageous if I was a woman I'd.......do something that angry women do Idk

Amazing how all that one has said is set aside and near dismissed.
However,something another says like what is related to Sam again in this thread,(amazes me that people want to talk so much about people they dislike).
this is all gospel and right and shocking as to Sam and that view is supported.

While on the other foot any highlighting of the other comments made by Dexter get dismissed almost.

Jake.
I just give up

Roy Mars III
21-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Finding it a bit hard to care now that its all over, but every year there seems to be one or two housemates who have bad behaviour covered over by BB(the most controversial obviously being freezer****gate). I always wonder why.

MrWong

If Gina was sexist against her own gender she would have carried on the feud with Sallie, instead they kissed and made up. Same with Wolfie. She was also close to Sophie.

Not liking Charlie/Hazel and Jemima doesn't make her sexist against her own gender.

Parroting Judi James BB shill doesn't make it true.

Edit: Isn't this thread about Sam?

Vicky.
Finding it a bit hard to care now that its all over, but every year there seems to be one or two housemates who have bad behaviour covered over by BB(the most controversial obviously being freezer****gate). I always wonder why.

You stole my reply from the same thread on DS :joker:

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:12 PM
If I made a thread saying I dislike Dexter because he slept a lot whilst having Sam all over my signature, how stupid do you think I would sound.

Because I'm afraid Vanessa, you literally just done this and its incredibly silly.

I have Dexter in my sig and Sam did sleep a lot. Even he admitted it.

Roy Mars III
21-08-2013, 04:12 PM

oh, no i have been caught out

amu
21-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Well, he may have said some bad things etc., but through all of this we must not forget that now he has 100 000 GBP, so the bitches be lining up for a ride on his golden stick.

fingers
Threads have been closed for far less than plagiarism, yet this carries merrily on.

sassysocks

But don't you see, even Sam sleeping was more entertaining than Gina's jealous, sexist rants. Seriously, no contest.

Ramsay

:joker::joker:

Withano
21-08-2013, 04:14 PM
I have Dexter in my sig and Sam did sleep a lot. Even he admitted it.

Reread that post and realise this is exactly what you have done, I just swapped the names round so that you should be able to understand howsilly it sounds! I'm giving up now, you're obviously incredibly biased.

DanaC
21-08-2013, 04:15 PM
As a fellow feminist I am more bothered by Dexter's and particularly Gina's view of the 'female role'.

What about her comments that 'no man would want to marry her' implying she was a *****, which of course she blatently called her on numerous occasions. She attempted to control Hazel's behaviour as a woman by name-calling - it was disgusting.

Yes. That did bother me quite a bit. Didn't make me dislike her...if i disliked women who held those views I'd dislike a lot of people. I liked Dexter...but I didn't like his gender politics at all.

A young man getting silly over dirty words, and women's bits is not a worrying thing. Coarse, and childish yes, but hardly sexist. Or, at least, only as sexist as most young men are - and many young girls who also make coarse comments about men's cocks. But yes, women who hold other women to a different sexual standard to men does worry me. It doesn't surprise me...we are all products of our society and culture, irregardless* of how aware we are of that at a meta level.

*:p

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Reread that post and realise this is exactly what you have done, I just swapped the names round so that you should be able to understand howsilly it sounds! I'm giving up now, you're obviously incredibly biased.

You can think what you like.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Ok. I have added who the post was from as i forgot when i made the thread:)

Macie Lightfoot
21-08-2013, 04:16 PM
If Gina was sexist against her own gender she would have carried on the feud with Sallie, instead they kissed and made up. Same with Wolfie. She was also close to Sophie.

Not liking Charlie/Hazel and Jemima doesn't make her sexist against her own gender.

Parroting Judi James BB shill doesn't make it true.

Edit: Isn't this thread about Sam?

She called another woman a slut and a homewrecker :nono:

Vicky.
21-08-2013, 04:17 PM
I believe (or read somewhere :laugh: ) Ginas views on 'homewreckers' came because her parents marriage was broken up because of something similar, when her father ran off with someone else.

Yes its still sexist to blame the woman. But people do tend to base their opinions on life experiences.

Jesus.
1XowMv_JbB4

Niamh.
Ok. I have added who the post was from as i forgot when i made the thread:)

Great Stuff :love:

billy123
Its not even that even that bad of a deal if you ask me The bloke gets flashed by some gash and the lady in question gets a good square meal out of it.

Vanessa
I believe (or read somewhere :laugh: ) Ginas views on 'homewreckers' came because her parents marriage was broken up because of something similar, when her father ran off with someone else.

Yes its still sexist to blame the woman. But people do tend to base their opinions on life experiences.

True. I heard her parents are divorced.

Kate!
21-08-2013, 04:18 PM
You can think what you like.

he's trying to explain, seeing as you clearly didn't understand his post, and I will put it as simply as possible..

You are slating Sam for something that Dexter did as well, and something that Dexter did far worse.

Do you get the massive hypocrisy here?

Northern Monkey

Exactly.If all Dexter's claims are true then,He treats women much worse than stuff Sam says for a laugh.

Jesus.
VUOe_hLg7Bo

Kyle
21-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Yes. That did bother me quite a bit. Didn't make me dislike her...if i disliked women who held those views I'd dislike a lot of people. I liked Dexter...but I didn't like his gender politics at all.

A young man getting silly over dirty words, and women's bits is not a worrying thing. Coarse, and childish yes, but hardly sexist. Or, at least, only as sexist as most young men are - and many young girls who also make coarse comments about men's cocks. But yes, women who hold other women to a different sexual standard to men does worry me. It doesn't surprise me...we are all products of our society and culture, irregardless* of how aware we are of that at a meta level.

*:p

Your going Into dangerous territory there Dana.

I have already stated in this thread that my humour is similar to Sam with the sexual innuendos etc but I'll take umbridge at being called sexist by ANY woman

Roy Mars III

it is the woman's fault for offering it up, of course the man can not deny it, it would go against evolution

Jesus.
1plPyJdXKIY

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:20 PM
This is going off topic. :joker:

amu
21-08-2013, 04:21 PM

Yeah, I think that aswell. Like when she said Hazel was from the hood. Hazel is obviously not from the hood. But I think Gina is self-conscious of the council-flat etc.., she she projects the hood, and prostitute-talk over to the other girl, even though this is her own world.

Jesus.
6IJCFc_qkHw

DanaC

I have already stated in this thread that my humour is similar to Sam with the sexual innuendos etc but I'll take umbridge at being called sexist by ANY woman

heheheheh. Ahhhh....you do make me laugh y'know.

Its not even that even that bad of a deal if you ask me The bloke gets flashed by some gash and the lady in question gets a good square meal out of it.

Also, this made me choke on my coffee with laughing.

Marmalite
21-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Exactly.If all Dexter's claims are true then,He treats women much worse than stuff Sam says for a laugh.

And even if it was some made up story to go along with his bull **** back story on entering.... who the **** actually makes up something like that and thinks it will make him look better than the actual bore he is???

True or not he's a prick and it's pretty disgusting that he puts people like that on a pedestal and wanted to actually be known to be like that.

DanaC
21-08-2013, 04:22 PM

How so? Seems a natural direction for this to go , since we're picking out what was sexist and crude in Sam's words.

Northern Monkey
21-08-2013, 04:23 PM
I tried that line on the misses,It defo works!Just a pain cooking for her.

Verbal
21-08-2013, 04:23 PM

I agree with Dana to be honest. You can be a right chauvinist at times.

Vicky.
21-08-2013, 04:24 PM
On a side note, I detest the word gash and would think low of anyone who uses it :hmph:

Same with axe-wound, and minge.

amu

It is not unnatural. Since you stole the thread, you were not able to elaborte on what exactly was written in the main post. So since the main-poster is not here, it is natural that the thread may go off-topic.

Niamh.
ew axe-wound yuck Vicky

Kyle
21-08-2013, 04:25 PM
heheheheh. Ahhhh....you do make me laugh y'know.

Also, this made me choke on my coffee with laughing.

Lol what did I do now :joker: I was trying to be serious for once! :dance:

Verbal
On a side note, I detest the word gash and would think low of anyone who uses it :hmph:

axe wound

:laugh3:

Niamh.
It is not unnatural. Since you stole the thread, you were not able to elaborte on what exactly was written in the main post. So since the main-poster is not here, it is natural that the thread may go off-topic.

Yes alright, she's credited the original poster now, drop it please

Kyle
I agree with Dana to be honest. You can be a right chauvinist at times.

And you can be a right GASH at times :devil:

Marmalite
21-08-2013, 04:26 PM

:shocked:

You see this is why I love forums.... so much education!!

Northern Monkey
And even if it was some made up story to go along with his bull **** back story on entering.... who the **** actually makes up something like that and thinks it will make him look better than the actual bore he is???

True or not he's a prick and it's pretty disgusting that he puts people like that on a pedestal and wanted to actually be known to be like that.

Yep,I sometimes have a sense of humour which some femmenists may call sexist but i would'nt ever big up 'Rodeoing',That's going too far.

billy123
I tried that line on the misses,It defo works!Just a pain cooking for her.It does sound a bit of a nightmare because i can never get the lumps out of my mashed potato no matter how much i try.
There must be a better line to use that involves pot noodle. :joker:

Verbal
21-08-2013, 04:27 PM
And you can be a right GASH at times :devil:

shut up you minge

Vicky.
Maybe axe wound is a northern thing :laugh:

Many a time have I clipped friends who have used that when we have been out :D

Jesus.
p_TiyESH9RQ

Northern Monkey
It does sound a bit of a nightmare because i can never get the lumps out of my mashed potato no matter how much i try.

Brilliant!:joker:

Kyle

What about coin purse Vicky?

Vicky.
21-08-2013, 04:28 PM
It does sound a bit of a nightmare because i can never get the lumps out of my mashed potato no matter how much i try.

Flash your stinky poodle for a pot noodle?

Good god I am getting as bad as the children :bored:

Niamh.
Oh for ****s sake Vicky, just stop now please :laugh:

Tozzie

my gawd, who the hell thunk that up, thats nasty. Worse word in the world for me is the word beginning with C and ending in T that's supposed to be a vulgar word for the female genitalia, urgh

Vicky.
21-08-2013, 04:29 PM
What about coin purse Vicky?

Never heard that one :laugh:

I now have an idea for a thread but I dont think it would go down very well. Since admin reckons it 'cheapens the forum' to have swearing, I don't think they would appreciate it :o

Verbal

Good god I am getting as bad as the children :bored:

That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum :laugh3:

sassysocks
She called another woman a slut and a homewrecker :nono:

She made constant desparaging remarks to Hazel about her dress sense, absolutely absurd coming from her, complete hypocrisy - as well as on Hazel's 'flirty' behaviour with Daley and any other guy she dared to get tactile with, whilst making no such remarks/name-calling towards the blokes for the same behaviour.

It was mainly based on jealousy, but it also exposed her sexist, double standard attitudes towards male and female behaviour. She embarrassed herself.

Kazanne
Great Stuff :love:

Well I would have asked their permission first,but maybe that's just me:nono:

Northern Monkey

I think it must be,It's defo said in Yorkshire.How about 'She's got a chuff like a witches sleeve'lol

Jesus.
Badly packed kebab is easily the best term for it.

billy123
21-08-2013, 04:30 PM

Good god I am getting as bad as the children :bored:My god that sounds horrible :joker:

Kyle
Never heard that one :laugh:

I now have an idea for a thread but I dont think it would go down very well. Since admin reckons it 'cheapens the forum' to have swearing, I don't think they would appreciate it :o

I think it would 'go down' :evilgrin: very well!

Vanessa
Can someone explain how Gina is sexist? I just don't see it. :conf:

Vicky.
my gawd, who the hell thunk that up, thats nasty. Worse word in the world for me is the word beginning with C and ending in T that's supposed to be a vulgar word for the female genitalia, urgh

Se, I am a massive hypocrite when it comes to words tbh. Because I think theres nothing better than the satisfaction of spitting that word at someone when they have pissed you off :laugh:

DanaC

That explains a lot :p

Kyle
21-08-2013, 04:31 PM
A man at my work once said he was going home to play with the wife's slot machine.

After this thread I think I get it now. :dance:

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:31 PM
That explains a lot :p

I just don't think she is. :shrug:

Kazanne
21-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Simple Minds you is just too naughty.lol

Niamh.
Well I would have asked their permission first,but maybe that's just me:nono:

Drop it please

Marmalite
I've heard it called many names including a Beetle Bonnet

.... but axe-wound is a new one!

Verbal
Just gonna leave this here...

http://feministing.com/files/2010/11/vageuphemisms.jpg:joker:

Vicky.

She pinned all the blame on Hazel, despite it being Daley who had the girlfriend.

Eg. Its always the womans fault.

Jesus.
IbLRf0j80wU

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:33 PM
She pinned all the blame on Hazel, despite it being Daley who had the girlfriend.

Eg. Its always the womans fault.

She hated Hazel to be fair. :hugesmile:

Niamh.
21-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Badly packed kebab is easily the best term for it.

What kind of girls have you been out with? hhhhmmmm :joker:

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 04:34 PM
it is the woman's fault for offering it up, of course the man can not deny it, it would go against evolution

If evolution can progress, so can men can learn to say no.

Northern Monkey
I've heard it called many names including a Beetle Bonnet

.... but axe-wound is a new one!

Monkeys forehead?

Vicky.
How this thread has turned out :laugh3:

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:35 PM
How this thread has turned out :laugh3:

Winkie Expand
21-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Sam also said many crude things about his own penis. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY SEXISM!

Come on Vanessa, the show is over. You're starting threads right and left today as though the phone lines had been reopened to vote. Give it up. :joker:

Winkie Expand
21-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Just gonna leave this here...

http://feministing.com/files/2010/11/vageuphemisms.jpg:joker:

*print*

Verbal
Monkeys forehead?

Kyle
This thread has totally missed the fairway and landed in the rough..

..get it? Rough? :evilgrin:

Winkie Expand
*print*
*burn*

Jesus.
What kind of girls have you been out with? hhhhmmmm :joker:

Crack *****s and the homeless generally.

sassysocks
She hated Hazel to be fair. :hugesmile:

She did indeed, and we all know why. All rather pathetic.

DanaC
21-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Se, I am a massive hypocrite when it comes to words tbh. Because I think theres nothing better than the satisfaction of spitting that word at someone when they have pissed you off :laugh:

I'll use it in certain circumstances. Whilst also beinvg aware of the fact that so many of our most negative words are names for female parts, whereas male parts don't carry anywhere near as negative s tone.

There was an experiment I saw in a programme last year, Stehen Fry I think it was, looking at language. In the experiment, they had him put his hand into very cold, icy water (and also I think very hot, but can't quite recall the details). As he did so he had to say a swear word, like he would if he was really angry or hurt or whatever. They then repeated the same experiment with replacement words (horlicks!, or fudge!) .

Using a swear word as an expletive has a physiological effect and increased the amount of time he could keep his hand in. The effect was much lessened by using replacement words. But, in their study they also found a law of diminishing returns. People with a strong sense of taboo around those words got a much greater effect from using them.

Verbal
I can slowly feel myself turning into Finbarr Saunders reading this thread

Tozzie
I think it must be,It's defo said in Yorkshire.How about 'She's got a chuff like a witches sleeve'lol

is it??? :shocked: I'm a yorkshire lass and I never heard it.

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 04:39 PM

Because she thinks women should behave differently to men. This is 2013 - surely you have heard of sexual equality.

amu
21-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Crack *****s and the homeless generally.

There are sadly alot of these in Britain, correct?

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Because she thinks women should behave differently to men. This is 2013 - surely you have heard of sexual equality.

Maybe she's just old fashioned. :hugesmile:

Kyle

I've not heard it either but I'm South Yorkshire maybe it's a dirty Leeds thing lol

Verbal

I prefer chuff like a clowns pocket

but thats just me

Northern Monkey

I've heard people say axe wound before,Not widely used though.

Marmalite
21-08-2013, 04:41 PM

Yeah .... there was a couple in this year's BB house as well.

:devil:

Kazanne
21-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Man in a boat is used here,lol

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Maybe she's just old fashioned. :hugesmile:

The way she dresses is hardly old-fashioned is it - most would call it slutty. Talk about when it suits.

Besides she can be as 'old-fashioned' as she likes - just don't try forcing her views onto others and controlling their behaviour with name-calling. No excuse for it.

Jesus.
21-08-2013, 04:44 PM

The latest government statistics said, that there are 3.6 crack*****s per male in the UK.

UvwVgIoMjTI

Jesus.
21-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Man in a boat is used here,lol

I think dwarf in a cruise liner would be better for you.

Kazanne
21-08-2013, 04:49 PM

What are you trying to say? that I am a dwarf?:hugesmile:

Jesus.
21-08-2013, 04:55 PM
What are you trying to say? that I am a dwarf?:hugesmile:

Errrrrm...yes...that's it....certainly not that you have a massive fanny.

Verbal
21-08-2013, 05:12 PM

Kazanne
21-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Errrrrm...yes...that's it....certainly not that you have a massive fanny.

Well sorry,you could never afford THIS cruiseliner:hugesmile:

Jesus.
21-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Well sorry,you could never afford THIS cruiseliner:hugesmile:

I didn't realise you rented it out. I've got 15p and some bellybutton fluff. Keep the change.

sassysocks
21-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I didn't realise you rented it out. I've got 15p and some bellybutton fluff. Keep the change.

Plenty to hire Gina for a night!

AnnieK
21-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Jesus.....you charmer

Winkie Expand
21-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Maybe she's just old fashioned.

Redonkulously so.

Kazanne
21-08-2013, 05:30 PM

Just because you have hairs round your mouth ,there is no need to talk like a tunt:hugesmile:

Kyle
21-08-2013, 05:41 PM
So we've now established that 90% of this forum are far more perverted and filthy minded than Sam.....

....I knew there was a reason I liked this place :joker:

Verbal
21-08-2013, 05:41 PM
So we've now established that 90% of this forum are far more perverted and filthy minded than Sam.....

Its by far the most compelling reason that he won judging by this thread :joker:

chuff me dizzy
21-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Just because you have hairs round your mouth ,there is no need to talk like a tunt:hugesmile:

:worship:

Kyle
21-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Its by far the most compelling reason that he won judging by this thread :joker:

We are all Sam!! the Sam is in all of us just waiting to come out!

smudgie
21-08-2013, 05:45 PM

:joker: first time I have ever heard of it...I need to get out more.

Verbal
21-08-2013, 05:47 PM
We are all Sam!! the Sam is in all of us just waiting to come out!

Was that intended to sound dirty, or is it just me? :joker:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm12/chelstongull/143949012_dfd86fc811.jpg

Kyle
21-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Was that intended to sound dirty, or is it just me? :joker:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm12/chelstongull/143949012_dfd86fc811.jpg

Haha that was totally unintended....yet also intended!

Sam would have been proud.

smudgie
21-08-2013, 05:53 PM

You keep me and my Mary Anne out of this please.

.:joker::devil::joker:

Verbal
21-08-2013, 05:55 PM

Is that what the kids are calling it now?

Kyle
21-08-2013, 05:57 PM

Your the main culprit! :joker:

Indy
21-08-2013, 06:02 PM

More to the point, if you believe the DS article about the rodeo thing (which even they said was a story he told about something he's heard about, not something he admitted to taking part in), you also have to believe the DS article saying Sam is a violent prick who was barred from pub for assault.

That is an all or nothing situation.

OTOH, the way the two men talk to or about women is not all or nothing. Dexter being disrespectful does not make it impossible for Sam to be disrespectful. Sam being disrespectful does not absolve Dexter. They are two individuals who have done their own things to be judged by.

What we do know is Sam was seen/heard doing things on web clips that were pruned from the web after the fact, other hm's have expressed distaste for his comments, and even Sam himself admitted he'd said some pretty crude things. Why can't those be discussed without Dexter being part of the equation?

smudgie
21-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Is that what the kids are calling it now?

Mary Anne married John Thomas, they had a boy and a girl, called the Todger and Tuppence.

Well that is the way it is in my world.:joker:

Kyle
21-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Mary Anne married John Thomas, they had a boy and a girl, called the Todger and Tuppence.

Well that is the way it is in my world.:joker:

For Gawds sake that's the kind of nursery rhyme Simple Minds the child would have appreciated.

Giggity giggity.....

smudgie
21-08-2013, 06:09 PM
For Gawds sake that's the kind of nursery rhyme Simple Minds the child would have appreciated.

Giggity giggity.....

SOME of us are still young at heart:joker:

mikkil
22-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Sam is not a boy he is grown man aged 23 for heavens sake!!!

reece(:
22-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Silly common misconception!!! He's nearing mid twenties and is still labelled a kid who doesn't know better. :bored:

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 01:51 PM

My dad married my mum when he was just a year older.

Sam's maturity is about that of a 14-15 year old.