PDA

View Full Version : CBB contestants

erinp5
21-08-2013, 06:33 PM
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebrity-big-brother-2013-the-housemates-1377095974-slideshow/#

I wouldn't give that Geordie Shore female airtime and I can't stand Carol McGiffin!!

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Chris Fountain! Omg! Yesssssssssssss! :amazed::lovedup::worship:

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:34 PM
So we are off to a great start then. :joker:

Tozzie
21-08-2013, 06:35 PM
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebrity-big-brother-2013-the-housemates-1377095974-slideshow/#

I wouldn't give that Geordie Shore female airtime and I can't stand Carol McGiffin!!

I have no idea who anyone from Geordie Shore are as I have never watched it. Carols opinionated, should make for good viewing LOL

Tozzie
21-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Chris Fountain! Omg! Yesssssssssssss! :amazed::lovedup::worship:

who is Chris Fountain

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 06:36 PM
who is Chris Fountain

He was on Hollyoaks, then Dancing on Ice. Recently he has been axed from Corrie. :hugesmile:

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:36 PM
who is Chris Fountain

He's the guy kicked off Corrie this week for singing songs about raping women.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 06:37 PM

How long ago did he do that? Was it a recent thing?

smudgie
who is Chris Fountain

Tommy out of Corrie.

erinp5
So we are off to a great start then. :joker:

:xyxwave: Please give Ditty my regards and a big hug from me ..

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:38 PM
How long ago did he do that? Was it a recent thing?

He was kicked off Corrie this week (they must be running out of actors by now) I have no idea when he sang those songs tho.

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:38 PM
:xyxwave: Please give Ditty my regards and a big hug from me ..

Will do. :xyxwave::joker:

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 06:39 PM
He was kicked off Corrie this week (they must be running out of actors by now) I have no idea when he sang those songs tho.

I think the rap thing was old. I do know he used to be a bit of a bellend, but he has changed for the better recently.

Jords
21-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Not a bad bunch looking at them all like that! Helen will be class :D

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:40 PM
I think the rap thing was old. I do know he used to be a bit of a bellend, but he has changed for the better recently.

Oh well, we'll see what he's like I guess.

He's possibly got 3 weeks to apologise and be all modest. :)

smudgie
Mr, Motivator.
Wonder who Josy is backing then.....:joker:

Vanessa
Helen and Chris already know each other from Corrie.

Winkie Expand
21-08-2013, 06:41 PM

http://youtu.be/YadOEY8k1zM

Videostar
If I see any former Dexter haters supporting Chris Fountain im going to be on them like white on rice. :D

Tozzie

:shocked: oh yeah, my hubby was telling me about that last night.

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:43 PM
:shocked: oh yeah, my hubby was telling me about that last night.

Talk about a celebrity who is currently in the news, I wonder how long he's been pencilled into CBB.?

Vanessa
If I see any former Dexter haters supporting Chris Fountain im going to be on them like white on rice. :D

Chris is alright. :(

erinp5
Talk about a celebrity who is currently in the news, I wonder how long he's been pencilled into CBB.?

Two days:hugesmile:

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 06:44 PM

:joker: I really like Chris.

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Chris is alright. :(

I'll reserve judgement but he just doesn't sound very nice...but I've been proved wrong before. :)

Anyway, i'll be supporting Katie Hopkins. :devil:

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:46 PM

I thought these things took weeks (if not months) to sort out. :shocked:

erinp5
I'll reserve judgement but he just doesn't sound very nice...but I've been proved wrong before. :)

why does that not surprise me:joker:

Videostar
why does that not surprise me:joker:

:joker::devil:

Tozzie
21-08-2013, 06:47 PM

who is Katie Hopkins! Gawd I don't know half of them but then again when I was told Chris Fountain was tommy from Corrie I knew who he was LOL.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 06:48 PM
who is Katie Hopkins! Gawd I don't know half of them but then again when I was told Chris Fountain was tommy from Corrie I knew who he was LOL.

He was on Dancing on Ice as well.

erinp5
21-08-2013, 06:49 PM
I thought these things took weeks (if not months) to sort out. :shocked:

A couple have dropped out and since he is 'hot' (for all the wrong reasons) they have signed him up .

ITV bosses claim they had “no choice” but to sack Chris Fountain from Corrie after his sick rapping about rape on the internet.

The shamed actor 25, had a showdown meeting yesterday with shocked producer Stuart Blackburn and other executives who asked him: “What has happened?”.

Fountain, who has played mechanic Tommy *Duckworth since March 2011, failed to defend his decision to post online videos where he posed as masked rapper The Phantom and spouted obscene lyrics.

Bosses made the decision to terminate his contract straight after the meeting.

A senior Corrie source said: “It was the only action we could take. Chris left us no choice with what he has done and this seemed to be appropriate action.

“Everyone at ITV signs contracts which have a code of conduct and Chris is in breach of his.

"These videos were shocking and disgusting and Chris couldn’t defend them. No one could.”

Fountain’s contract was due to last until February, but it has been torn up and it is believed the official reason given could be gross misconduct.

An ITV spokesman confirmed yesterday: “Chris Fountain’s contract with ITV has been terminated as a result of the unacceptable comments he made in a number of online clips.”

Bosses decided they cannot edit out Tommy Duckworth immediately so he will still feature in episodes this week.

Tommy could even survive six to eight weeks as filming on the ITV soap takes place up to two months in advance.

The big problem facing bosses last night was writing him out in a credible storyline.

Our source added: “We started work hours after the meeting to try to make this work.

“Tommy has to go as soon as possible but we have to find a way to make it look like it was planned even though it has happened because of a crisis.

Fountain’s co-star Michelle Keegan, who plays on-screen lover Tina McIntrye, is also leaving soon, but it was her own decision to quit.

She was spotted arriving for work as normal at Granada studios yesterday.

Ex-Hollyoaks star Fountain told friends he feared the videos could “finish him” as he sweated on his future over the weekend.

In one distasteful clip, he rapped about dragging a girl in pink underwear upstairs and boasted: “I will ******* anybody up in the worst way, rape a b**** on her birthday.”

Another shocking lyric said: “I’m a nasty ****, I will punch you in the face and you look like you’ve been having some *acupuncture ‘cos my fist is lethal.

“I’m a *******ing hero, you’ve got *******ing zero. I’m a mother****ing demon, I’ll stab you in the face with a needle.”

On Friday, Fountain released a statement and said: “I would like to sincerely apologise for any offence I have caused.

“I am deeply ashamed by the lyrics and very much regret my behaviour.”

Fountain added: “The videos were made over a year ago when I was experimenting with music and I’ve not done anything like it since and nor will I.”

This is not the first time Corrie has been hit with problems in recent months.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk

erinp5
21-08-2013, 06:52 PM
This year's series kicks off tomorrow night (22 August) and it is rumoured bosses have made a last minute beeline for the actor Chris Fountain to get him on the show

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 06:53 PM
This year's series kicks off tomorrow night (22 August) and it is rumoured bosses have made a last minute beeline for the actor Chris Fountain to get him on the show

:amazed::amazed::amazed:

erinp5
21-08-2013, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM

edZjdgU0asM

fingers
21-08-2013, 06:57 PM

Just goes to show that no matter how badly you **** up there is always another employer waiting to grab you!

Videostar
21-08-2013, 06:59 PM

Katie Hopkins was on The Apprentice several years back, but she was in the news lately for being on This Morning when she said she wouldn't let her children play with other kids who had certain names that she deems to be chavy or lower class. :joker:

Videostar
21-08-2013, 07:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM

edZjdgU0asM

Shes Awesome. :D

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Katie Hopkins was on The Apprentice several years back, but she was in the news lately for being on This Morning when she said she wouldn't let her children play with other kids who had certain names that she deems to be chavy or lower class. :joker:

Ugh! She's a moron! :bored:

Videostar
21-08-2013, 07:02 PM
A couple have dropped out and since he is 'hot' (for all the wrong reasons) they have signed him up .

ITV bosses claim they had “no choice” but to sack Chris Fountain from Corrie after his sick rapping about rape on the internet.

The shamed actor 25, had a showdown meeting yesterday with shocked producer Stuart Blackburn and other executives who asked him: “What has happened?”.

Fountain, who has played mechanic Tommy *Duckworth since March 2011, failed to defend his decision to post online videos where he posed as masked rapper The Phantom and spouted obscene lyrics.

A senior Corrie source said: “It was the only action we could take. Chris left us no choice with what he has done and this seemed to be appropriate action.

“Everyone at ITV signs contracts which have a code of conduct and Chris is in breach of his.

"These videos were shocking and disgusting and Chris couldn’t defend them. No one could.”

Fountain’s contract was due to last until February, but it has been torn up and it is believed the official reason given could be gross misconduct.

An ITV spokesman confirmed yesterday: “Chris Fountain’s contract with ITV has been terminated as a result of the unacceptable comments he made in a number of online clips.”

Bosses decided they cannot edit out Tommy Duckworth immediately so he will still feature in episodes this week.

Tommy could even survive six to eight weeks as filming on the ITV soap takes place up to two months in advance.

The big problem facing bosses last night was writing him out in a credible storyline.

Our source added: “We started work hours after the meeting to try to make this work.

“Tommy has to go as soon as possible but we have to find a way to make it look like it was planned even though it has happened because of a crisis.

Fountain’s co-star Michelle Keegan, who plays on-screen lover Tina McIntrye, is also leaving soon, but it was her own decision to quit.

Ex-Hollyoaks star Fountain told friends he feared the videos could “finish him” as he sweated on his future over the weekend.

In one distasteful clip, he rapped about dragging a girl in pink underwear upstairs and boasted: “I will ******* anybody up in the worst way, rape a b**** on her birthday.”

Another shocking lyric said: “I’m a nasty ****, I will punch you in the face and you look like you’ve been having some *acupuncture ‘cos my fist is lethal.

“I’m a *******ing hero, you’ve got *******ing zero. I’m a mother****ing demon, I’ll stab you in the face with a needle.”

On Friday, Fountain released a statement and said: “I would like to sincerely apologise for any offence I have caused.

Fountain added: “The videos were made over a year ago when I was experimenting with music and I’ve not done anything like it since and nor will I.”

They could get Jim Davidson in now that he's been cleared by the police lol, it's ironic timing tho, he was originally arrested on the eve of Jan's CBB when he was due to go in, now he's been cleared on the eve of this CBB. ;)

Videostar
Ugh! She's a moron! :bored:

:shocked: Noooo, she's fun. :devil:

Vanessa
They could get Jim Davidson in now that he's been cleared by the police lol, it's ironic timing tho, he was originally arrested on the eve of Jan's CBB when he was due to go in, now he's been cleared on the eve of this CBB. ;)

I think it's too late to get him in. But would be a great signing.

Vanessa
21-08-2013, 07:03 PM
:shocked: Noooo, she's fun. :devil:

I never liked her at all.

erinp5
22-08-2013, 12:15 AM
The show will kick off this evening from 9PM on Channel 5 as a new batch of celebs enter the house.

And producers are planning to stir things up from the word go, with a second special live show the already planned for tomorrow night.

Celebrity Big Brother: The Big Twist Live will air from 9PM on Friday, August 23, hosted by Emma Willis, but just what is the twist?

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/videos/157042-celebrity-big-brother-2013-video-watch-a-teaser-for-tonights-launch.html#ixzz2ceVTFup7

Spoon
22-08-2013, 12:36 AM

Sounds like a real Daley.

parmnion
22-08-2013, 06:53 AM
Will do. :xyxwave::joker:

And from me, can you also thank her for the kind words she offered me during my difficult time last year...to her I,m Stuart.

parmnion
22-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Rumours of Peter Andre and screeeeech from saved by the bell.

Cherie
22-08-2013, 07:01 AM
As long as the big twist live isn't face to face noms that will be fine.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 07:50 AM
As long as the big twist live isn't face to face noms that will be fine.

You know, that is possible! :shocked:

joeysteele
22-08-2013, 08:02 AM

What a really silly thing for him to have even done.

I thought he had done a good move coming into Corrie and was really plausible as Tommy.
he really grew into the character as he did when he was Justin on hollyoaks.

After the Dancing on Ice thing too, he seemed to have all going for him then he does a really offensive and silly thing like this.

Surely even BB won't have him in there now, so soon after the revealing of this.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:03 AM
The twist has been revealed. It's good! :dance:

Samm
22-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Katie Hopkins,Louie Spence and Chris Fountain. If they go in I will be supporting them

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Katie Hopkins,Louie Spence and Chris Fountain. If they go in I will be supporting them

If Chris goes in i'm making his fan thread! :amazed::worship:

Samm
22-08-2013, 08:34 AM
If Chris goes in i'm making his fan thread! :amazed::worship:

I will join

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:35 AM
I will join

He's not on twitter anymore. :bawling:

erinp5
22-08-2013, 04:59 PM
That's quite a bracelet collection... Can you guess who may own it? #CBB pic.twitter.com/5zZh6PY8YH

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSSUtCqCAAATeS4.jpg

billy123
22-08-2013, 06:35 PM
That Chris Fountain is a dirty little prick i just listened to one of his raps about knocking a woman out then ripping her clothes off and raping her until her insides drop out.

It will be interesting to see who is a fan of him.

censored version of one of his videos.
HkD0rosFSVM

erinp5
22-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Two more names have been linked to the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemates ahead of tonight’s launch.

The Channel 5 series starts at 9PM tonight and Corrie actress Vicky Entwistle has been the latest name rumoured.

She’s set to join fellow Coronation Street star Bruce Jones in the house, with the pair perhaps best known as playing on screen husband and wife couple Les and Janice Battersby.

Insiders say that the pair will be treated as one housemate together, much like the twins in the latest series of Big Brother.

Filling up the spots is also said to be barely Z-lister Danielle Meagher.

The Irish model appeared on reality series Dublin Wives, a similar show to TOWIE and Made In Chelsea.

The blonde beauty, also known as Dr Botox, quit the series earlier this year to “go solo”.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/157179-celebrity-big-brother-2013-celebrities-to-include-vicky-entwistle-and-danielle-meagher.html#ixzz2cjK3XScn

hotleggs
22-08-2013, 08:06 PM
That chris from corry shouldn't be allowed back on tv after what he said on that rap disgusting