PDA

View Full Version : CBB House Changes

Mickster2009
21-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Sooooo

What house changes will there be? and any confirmed etc?

I reckon the yellow diary room will be used (the original one design we seen)

I also think the bedroom wil have star shaped colour 'blobs' on the wall and i think the glass part of the living room from the summer will have a new area behind it. I also believe that the living area will swap with the kitchen and the kitchen altered

and the shower will be downstairs of the hut and an outdoor seating area inplace of the fruit and veg patch

Jake.
21-08-2013, 07:36 PM
They've said that they aren't sticking to the eco theme

Jake.
21-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Which is fine by me because the thought of Carol Mcgiffin bending over and watering the plants in a tight frock is pretty grim

Mickster2009
21-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Which is fine by me because the thought of Carol Mcgiffin bending over and watering the plants in a tight frock is pretty grim

hahah i agree

Mickster2009
21-08-2013, 07:40 PM
They've said that they aren't sticking to the eco theme

and where did they say this :blush:

Jake.
21-08-2013, 07:44 PM
'Will the Celebrity Big Brother house stay the same?

The Big Brother house will be getting a mini make over for its celebrity guests, with builders already hard at work following the BBUk final on Monday. Out will be the current “green” theme, with a more lavish finish including a new gym room.

“We won’t be keeping the eco theme,” executive producer Katy Smith revealed this week.. “The layout will stay the same because we won’t be able to do any structural changes.

“But it will have a completely different feel to it”

Rob!
21-08-2013, 07:45 PM
They are going to have to work their arses off as that house is themed as hell.

Jack_
21-08-2013, 07:46 PM
- The Safe House will have a few sofas added to it to become the bathroom
- New lounge sofas
- Bike removed from bedroom
- I think there's a gym underneath the treehouse?
- Vegetable patch replaced with some seating area a la CBB8

Loukas
21-08-2013, 08:12 PM
The gym was leaked in a segment on BBBots, The gym is next to the safe house as seen in the bottom left of the photo. I agree with everything else Jack_ said though. a lavish outdoor seating area where the vegetable patch is would be amazing.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/uploads/bbbots_floorplan_3.jpg

Samm
22-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Hope they don't change it to much I love this years house

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:50 AM
I don't think they'll change much. They may add a bathroom and a gym, but that's about it.