PDA

View Full Version : Sam: I am better singer thsn 1D Harry Styles

alex_front2
22-08-2013, 01:18 AM
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/124171/Big-Brother-2013-Winner-Sam-Evans-Slams-One-Directions-Harry-Styles-Ive-Got-A-Better-Singing-Voice-Than-Him

Erm HS isn't exactly Stevie Wonder when it comes to vocal ability. ?.

reece(:
22-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Seems he's desperate to stay in the TV spotlight so will spout any bull**** he can to make the news.

Mystic Mock
22-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Much better than Harry.

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 01:25 AM
CBB starts tomorrow....... Sam will be forgotten by the general public within days.

Dexter, however, will be on the first BOTS of CBB tomorrow. :joker:

LikeABoatOnWater
22-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Sam's name needs not to be spoken on this forum, ever.
Mods, close and delete this thread.

Brother Leon
22-08-2013, 01:28 AM
tbf, I have heard some great sleep singers in my life.

HBB1508
22-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Pass me a bucket.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Sure he is! :joker:

DanaC
22-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Oh for goodness sake, he was clearly joking.

I think I understand now why some people on here thought he was arrogant. They've been taking things said in jest as serious claims.

mikkil
22-08-2013, 12:51 PM
His jokes are the one out the dated joke book that were never funny or rude crude and smutty talks about womens parts - how would he cope with the groupies

Says he found it hard to hear but managed to hear a conversation in the garden from the treehouse easily enough

He chose what he wishes or not to hear

People with lost limbs returning from battle overcome huge difficulties, the paraolympians overcame all their difficulties and none of these play the pity me card - he done more harm for people with disabilities than he has in making people aware

He had a voice and nasty one at that when he chose to use it and is 23 and could have spoken up - he knew beforehand what this programme was about

Won on default - poor winner at the end of the day and couldn't hide his contempt of Dex coming 2nd rather like the Twinnies who then started complaining on twitter about it that they should have done.

Good luck with the TV future ain't gonna happen = TV entertainers work hard, get out of bed and entertain = have a personality

If BB hadn't edited him so much or shown some of the stuff from LF the most boring HM ever would not have won.

Now they are too scared to release the statistics for us to see how close or otherwise the others were to him ?

Who wins - THEY decide

Tozzie
22-08-2013, 12:55 PM
His jokes are the one out the dated joke book that were never funny or rude crude and smutty talks about womens parts - how would he cope with the groupies

Says he found it hard to hear but managed to hear a conversation in the garden from the treehouse easily enough

People with lost limbs returning from battle overcome huge difficulties, the paraolympians overcame all their difficulties and none of these play the pity me card - he done more harm for people with disabilities than he has in making people aware

He had a voice and nasty one at that when he chose to use it and is 23 and could have spoken up - he knew beforehand what this programme was about

Won on default - poor winner at the end of the day and couldn't hide his contempt of Dex coming 2nd rather like the Twinnies who then started complaining on twitter about it that they should have done.

Good luck with the TV future ain't gonna happen = TV entertainers work hard, get out of bed and entertain = have a personality

If BB hadn't edited him so much or shown some of the stuff from LF the most boring HM ever would not have won.

Now they are too scared to release the statistics for us to see how close or otherwise the others were to him ?

Who wins - THEY decide

I wonder if the results will be announced on BBoTs tonight?

fingers
22-08-2013, 12:56 PM
They have NEVER released real figures, all they ever publish are "percentages" but without a proper figure to compare, a percentage means ZILCH!

mikkil
22-08-2013, 01:26 PM
When will this be done then?

alex_front2
22-08-2013, 01:33 PM
They won't release voting figures as the producers don't want to reveal exactly how much revenue they accrue from phone votes.

He also said he's better looking than HS, I agree tbf. Harry isn't even the best looking in 1D let alone in British male celebs. Overrated. He may have charisma and be a nice guy but HS 1D is no pin up.

Kate!
22-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Oh for goodness sake, he was clearly joking.

I think I understand now why some people on here thought he was arrogant. They've been taking things said in jest as serious claims.

this.

Just looking for the tiniest things to bash him on STILL. Dear me.... :joker:

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Even percentages are better than nothing!

Samm
22-08-2013, 01:39 PM
:bored:

fingers
22-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Even percentages are better than nothing!

They are, to all intents and purposes, totally useless bits of information thrown to the fans to shut them up!

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Do we have any idea at all how many votes get cast?

Cherie
22-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Will we see Sam auditioning for X factor next year then?:bawling:

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Will we see Sam auditioning for X factor next year then?

Why not? They are big on sob stories! :joker:

DanaC
22-08-2013, 03:44 PM

Who wins - THEY decide

So, again with the 'he's not as disabled as he makes out' card.

Dear me.

sunty108
22-08-2013, 04:08 PM
this.

Just looking for the tiniest things to bash him on STILL. Dear me.... :joker:

what is about dexter that has him attracting a majority of the nasty, vile, pathetic, obsessed and deluded bb fans???

fingers
22-08-2013, 04:13 PM
what is about dexter that has him attracting a majority of the nasty, vile, pathetic, obsessed and deluded bb fans???

If you find out, let us all know! :conf:

Kazanne
22-08-2013, 04:16 PM
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/124171/Big-Brother-2013-Winner-Sam-Evans-Slams-One-Directions-Harry-Styles-Ive-Got-A-Better-Singing-Voice-Than-Him

Erm HS isn't exactly Stevie Wonder when it comes to vocal ability. ?.

I see some people don't do humour on this forum,cant believe anyone took him seriously!!! well perhaps ,yes I can,as its just another way to discredit him,I so love that there is STILL so much bitterness on here.:hugesmile:

DanaC
22-08-2013, 04:18 PM
I see some people don't do humour on this forum,cant believe anyone took him seriously!!! well perhaps ,yes I can,as its just another way to discredit him,I so love that there is STILL so much bitterness on here.:hugesmile:

I know right...baffling. But it does explain a lot about the way some people feel about Sam. If you take comments like that as his genuine opinion then he'd seem very full of himself.

erinp5
22-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Pity he didn't say that this time last week ,he would have been toast as the 1D'S would have went ballistic and voted anyone to win but Sam.

fingers
22-08-2013, 04:30 PM
He ought to know that "jokey" remarks don't convert well to printed media.

Kazanne
22-08-2013, 04:36 PM
I know right...baffling. But it does explain a lot about the way some people feel about Sam. If you take comments like that as his genuine opinion then he'd seem very full of himself.

Agreed DanaC,he won that's a fact:joker: