PDA

View Full Version : The big twist revealed

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:00 AM
3 of the celebs are spending the first 24 hours watching the others secretly from the Safe House:

This could be very good. I hope it stirs up plenty of arguments! :amazed:

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:02 AM
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/333969/Celebrity-Big-Brother-s-triple-shock-Neighbours-will-be-nasty

HBB1508
22-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Could be good if they put the right people in the safe house.

Jesus.
22-08-2013, 08:05 AM
If this is true, then the celebs are now also aware of what is happening.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Could be good if they put the right people in the safe house.

I'm hoping Charlotte, Louis and Carol go in there. :devil:

HBB1508
22-08-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm hoping Charlotte, Louis and Carol go in there. :devil:

Defo Louie he is such a bitch lol

Cherie
22-08-2013, 08:08 AM
If this is true, then the celebs are now also aware of what is happening.

They might be in lock down??

Not sure how this will work if they do it straight away and the HMs don't know they others are in there they wont be bitching about them...

edited this as read the article now :D:

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:09 AM

Not sure how this will work if they do it straight away and the HMs don't have time to know each other they won't be bitching about the HMs in the safe house, and they will also probably suspect if the 3 are evicted on the second night..:whistle:

The three have the power to cause trouble in the House. Can't wait for this! :devil:

Cherie
22-08-2013, 08:10 AM
The three have the power to cause trouble in the House. Can't wait for this! :devil:

Oh, well at least it is a variation I suppose will have to see how it pans out.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Oh, well at least it is a variation I suppose will have to see how it pans out.

Louis just has to go in there! :joker:

joeysteele
22-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Cannot say on the surface that I feel much excitement about it,housmates watching each other again.

Quite frankly I was really sick of the safe house in the series just gone.

Jesus.
22-08-2013, 08:14 AM

Not sure how this will work if they do it straight away and the HMs don't know they others are in there they wont be bitching about them...

edited this as read the article now :D:

Lockdown just seems to mean chaperoned, and even the dumbest of celebs will be able to count, and realise there aren't many people in compared to previous editions.

I think they should let them get into the house for a couple of days before reveals start happening. Too many opening night twists have made it obvious that something will happen. They'll all know who else is going in, so when they don't show up, they'll work it out.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Lockdown just seems to mean chaperoned, and even the dumbest of celebs will be able to count, and realise there aren't many people in compared to previous editions.

I think they should let them get into the house for a couple of days before reveals start happening. Too many opening night twists have made it obvious that something will happen. They'll all know who else is going in, so when they don't show up, they'll work it out.

The twist is friday i think.

Cherie
22-08-2013, 08:18 AM

Fair point.

DigitalSid
22-08-2013, 08:19 AM
The twist is friday i think.

They go into the Safe House tonight, then come out and go into the main house tomorrow.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:20 AM
They go into the Safe House tonight, then come out and go into the main house tomorrow.

Aah ok, thanks! Can't wait to see it! Get Louis in there! :hugesmile:

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:23 AM
I like this twist. Don't you guys think it could be amazing? :hugesmile:

Cherie
22-08-2013, 08:25 AM

Oh really, can't say as I am sold on how this will work, but await being pleasantly surprised :D:

Kate!
22-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Meh, nothing we haven't seen done to death already. A bit of originality would be nice.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Oh really, can't say as I am sold on how this will work, but await being pleasantly surprised :D:

They need to send the right people in there. Louis will cause trouble! :devil:

Cherie
22-08-2013, 08:31 AM
They need to send the right people in there. Louis will cause trouble! :devil:

There is a live bit on Friday I think? so presumably they will come out and nominate 3 to be up for eviction probably...Yawn..sorry :joker:

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 08:32 AM
There is a live bit on Friday I think? so presumably they will come out and nominate 3 to be up for eviction probably...Yawn..sorry :joker:

No idea. Isn't it a bit early for nominations?

Cherie
22-08-2013, 09:05 AM
No idea. Isn't it a bit early for nominations?

Deana nominated on launch night last year, so anything is possible.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Whats the point?

Its not as if the house is going to bitch about them if they haven't even met them yet or even know they are there.

The whole point of the safe house is for the supposed evicted housemates to get their revenge by listening to their former housemates bitch about the.

And even more a fail that they will be in there for 24 hours then released lol.

How can they cause "havoc" as the daily star says in such a short time.

Flop twist which will make viewers yawn and say I cant be arsed for more of this.

Hope it flops.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Deana nominated on launch night last year, so anything is possible.

I guess so. Maybe Safe House people only nominate.

Cherie
22-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Whats the point?

Its not as if the house is going to bitch about them if they haven't even met them yet or even know they are there.

The whole point of the safe house is for the supposed evicted housemates to get their revenge by listening to their former housemates bitch about the.

Yeah that was my point too. Thinking about it they will be told they have to nominate 3 for eviction, one each probably.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Yeah that was my point too. Thinking about it they will be told they have to nominate 3 for eviction, one each probably.

True, but they can still cause trouble in the House.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-08-2013, 09:17 AM
True, but they can still cause trouble in the House.

They are only in there for 24 hours and will spend 8 of them sleeping lol.

How much trouble could they possibly cause without the housemates all going all "AAH!! Its a twist!.