PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel like the celeb housemates are intruding on the BB14 house?

daniel-lewis-1985
22-08-2013, 09:31 AM
I mean its the house weve been watching from our living rooms for 10 weeks and now without the dust even settling on an awesome series they send in 12 new celebrity housemates.

Just feels like they don't belong there.

That's Dexter, Gina and Dans house!!! LOL

Hope the house goes all Amytiville horror on them and tell them to "GET OUT!!!!!!!"

*Walls start bleeding blood, One housemates becomes possessed picks up a knife from the kitchen and ends it all for them.

Job done :)

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 09:35 AM
No, i love CBB and i'm glad they do two series a year. :amazed:

michael21
22-08-2013, 09:39 AM
I mean its the house weve been watching from our living rooms for 10 weeks and now without the dust even settling on an awesome series they send in 12 new celebrity housemates.

Just feels like they don't belong there.

That's Dexter, Gina and Dans house!!! LOL

Hope the house goes all Amytiville horror on them and tell them to "GET OUT!!!!!!!"

*Walls start bleeding blood, One housemates becomes possessed picks up a knife from the kitchen and ends it all for them.

Job done :)

no i just look at it as the housemate are on holiday so the clebbs are just house sitting

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 09:40 AM
no i just look at it as the housemate are on holiday so the clebbs are just house sitting

:laugh:

Tozzie
22-08-2013, 10:40 AM

yeah, thats it :hugesmile: and when the others come back it will be a case of whos been sleeping in myyyyyyyyyyyyy bed :hugesmile:

LikeABoatOnWater
22-08-2013, 10:49 AM
The BB housemates are just the guinea pigs making sure the house is perfect for the Celebrities. The real show starts tonight.

jonny123
22-08-2013, 11:08 AM
don't worry.....this time next week we'll have forgotten all 'bout Dexter, Gina, Callum & Dan..........sad, but you know it's true