PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Twitter Account Implies A Certain Thing

Ace
22-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Charlie's not following Sam because the rift between Sam and Dexter has developed into a chasm and Charlie is on Dexters side.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Charlie's not following Sam because the rift between Sam and Dexter has developed into a chasm and Charlie is on Dexters side.

Thank god for that! Charlie supporting Dexter for a change! :worship::worship:

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Such a shame.... when they were all over each other on the sofa - as Callum looked on! ;)

HBB1508
Oh dear could be fun on BOTS tonight then.

Roy Mars III
doesn't really matter anymore really. Dexter and Sam never have to really see each other again

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Such a shame.... when they were all over each other on the sofa - as Callum looked on! ;)

If i was Dexter i would be very happy with this. Sam fancies Charlie. :nono:

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 03:53 PM
doesn't really matter anymore really. Dexter and Sam never have to really see each other again

They apparently will tonight! :joker:

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 03:55 PM
They apparently will tonight! :joker:

Sam has his eyes on Dexter's lady. :nono::shocked:

Marmalite
22-08-2013, 03:55 PM
If i was Dexter i would be very happy with this. Sam fancies Charlie. :nono:

...and Dexter fancies Dan.

What a conundrum eh!

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 03:56 PM

What a conundrum eh!

:joker:

Ace
22-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Sam has his eyes on Dexter's lady.

I think so too. The Gina thing was a smokescreen.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 03:59 PM

Dexter is right to keep him away from Charlie i think. :joker:

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Sam has his eyes on Dexter's lady. :nono::shocked:

Wake-up call - Charlie is not Dexter's lady, she had made her feelings for Dexter quite clear - friends and nothing more.

Cherie
22-08-2013, 04:00 PM

What a conundrum eh!

I got that vibe as well, are they all definately on BOTS tonight, I don't recall BOTS ever having 3 ex housemates on.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:02 PM

I got that vibe as well, are they all definately on BOTS tonight, I don't recall BOTS ever having 3 ex housemates on.

Omg! I think we'll see jealous Dexter tonight. :joker:

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Wake-up call - Charlie is not Dexter's lady, she had made her feelings for Dexter quite clear - friends and nothing more.

They're friends for now. But they're getting close. They already kissed. ;)

Marmalite
22-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Dexter is right to keep him away from Charlie i think. :joker:

Since when did Charlie become an object owned by Dexter?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Of course thats right Charlie Travers backing up her man, what's wrong in that?

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Since when did Charlie become an object owned by Dexter?

They're going on a date today. It's normal he would be a bit jealous i think. :hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Marcus Bentley is also TeamDexter....

Vanessa
Of course thats right Charlie Travers backing up her man, what's wrong in that?

They're going on a date tonight. ;)

DanaC
22-08-2013, 04:07 PM
I never got any sense that Sam was attracted to Charlie. There was zero sexual chemistry there. He was friendly to her. And she is very tactile in how she expresses friendship.

The thing about fancying Gina only surprised her inasmuch as he said something about it. When asked about it by Emma she said 'everybody knew' that he fancied her. Probably why he was so out of sorts about Sophie's questions in the safe house. He clearly fancied Gina and was clearly trying not to let on about it (prior to getting steaming drunk at the end).

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:09 PM
I never got any sense that Sam was attracted to Charlie. There was zero sexual chemistry there. He was friendly to her. And she is very tactile in how she expresses friendship.

The thing about fancying Gina only surprised her inasmuch as he said something about it. When asked about it by Emma she said 'everybody knew' that he fancied her. Probably why he was so out of sorts about Sophie's questions in the safe house. He clearly fancied Gina and was clearly trying not to let on about it (prior to getting steaming drunk at the end).

I think he fancies Charlie. One of the reasons he hates Dexter so much.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-08-2013, 04:09 PM
They're going on a date tonight. ;)

It either gonna be before BOTS or after BOTS, hopefully Dan and Sophie dont tag along lol .... :spin:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
22-08-2013, 04:11 PM

what makes you think so?

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:12 PM
It either gonna be before BOTS or after BOTS, hopefully Dan and Sophie dont tag along lol .... :spin:

I hope not! Nothing worse than a gooseberry when you're on a date! :joker:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
22-08-2013, 04:12 PM
I think he fancies Charlie. One of the reasons he hates Dexter so much.

If that was the case he would hate Callum too. :joker: I think he's hate for Dexter got worst when it got worst with dexter and callum.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:13 PM
If that was the case he would hate Callum too. :joker: I think he's hate for Dexter got worst when it got worst with dexter and callum.

Don't get me wrong, i think Sam likes Gina as a friend. But he fancies Charlie.

Kazanne
I think its all a load of hearsay and bollox to be honest

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
Don't get me wrong, i think Sam likes Gina as a friend. But he fancies Charlie.

why though?

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:15 PM
why though?

Maybe Charlie is more his type.

DanaC
22-08-2013, 04:15 PM
What makes you think that?

Tozzie
22-08-2013, 04:16 PM

I may be wrong but I'm not convinced Sam really did fancy Gina, I think he liked her definately but not certain about the fancy part

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:16 PM
What makes you think that?

It's just the way Sam used to look at Charlie.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
22-08-2013, 04:17 PM

So there's no facts, people just find it hard to believe Sam could find Gina attractive and genuinely have feelings for her after spending weeks with her and them getting on so they fabricate an attraction to Charlie because she should be more of his type? waaaaaa:bawling:

erinp5
22-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Charlie backing Dexter!! Charlie backs the person who can do more for Charlie.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:19 PM
So there's no facts, people just find it hard to believe Sam could find Gina attractive and genuinely have feelings for her after spending weeks with her and them getting on so they fabricate an attraction to Charlie because she should be more of his? waaaaaa:bawling:

No. Gina is stunning. But i don't think Sam ever saw her that way.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Charlie backing Dexter!! Charlie backs the person who can do more for Charlie.

They have a date tonight! :amazed:

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 04:41 PM
They're friends for now. But they're getting close. They already kissed. ;)

Oh come on. It is as clear as day that Charlie doesn't fancy Dexter - you can't will it to happen and why you want to is beyond me. She clearly made a concerted effort not to hurt his feelings - but made her feelings crystal clear.

Why do some people have to read romance into every friendly gesture?

Muddying the waters like that just leads to people like Dexter getting their hopes up, which in turn will lead to disaster.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Oh come on. It is as clear as day that Charlie doesn't fancy Dexter - you can't will it to happen and why you want to is beyond me. She clearly made a concerted effort not to hurt his feelings - but made her feelings crystal clear.

Why do some people have to read romance into every friendly gesture?

Muddying the waters like that just leads to people like Dexter getting their hopes up, which in turn will lead to disaster.

I know they're just friends for now. But they are very close. It could happen.

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 04:43 PM
I know they're just friends for now. But they are very close. It could happen.

It couldn't - Charlie wants a man, not a boy.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:44 PM

It's up to her. ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-08-2013, 04:48 PM

yes i agree Sam is the Yob immature kid and Dexter is the man. Charlie made the right choice. :dance:

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 04:50 PM
It's up to her. ;)

Exactly her, not you. Maybe you fancy Dexter, but she definitely doesn't.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Exactly her, not you. Maybe you fancy Dexter, but she definitely doesn't.

I think she does. ;)

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 04:54 PM
yes i agree Sam is the Yob immature kid and Dexter is the man. Charlie made the right choice. :dance:

Can you say that with a straight face whilst watching your sig? :joker:

Ramsay
22-08-2013, 04:55 PM
there has been no evidence whatsoever that sam fancies charlie..jesus vanessa you're really grasping at straws :laugh:
he just doesn't get along with dexter full stop..as good of a housemate as dexter was, i don't think i'd get along with him either if i spent that long stuck in a house with him tbh

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:56 PM
there has been no evidence whatsoever that sam fancies charlie..jesus vanessa you're really grasping at straws :laugh:
he just doesn't get along with dexter full stop..as good of a housemate as dexter was, i don't think i'd get along with him either if i spent that long stuck in a house with him tbh

I think he finds he attractive for sure.

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 04:56 PM

Some sanity at last.

reece(:
22-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Good old Chexter:cheer:

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Good old Chexter:cheer:

Chexter have a hot date tonight! ;)

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 04:58 PM
I think he finds he attractive for sure.

Wishful thinking is a powerful emotion and can lead us on the road to nowhere.

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Chexter have a hot date tonight! ;)

Good luck with your dreams of romance - all too boring for me.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Good luck with your dreams of romance - all too boring for me.

Not a dream. It's happening as we speak. :pipe:

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 05:03 PM
I wonder if Sam is a little bitter that his victory has been majorly soured by all the stuff on the internet, and elsewhere, saying he isn't a deserving winner - and not even a deserving finalist - and that Dexter should have won? It's all very well winning money, but seeing people saying he only won because of the sympathy vote can't be too uplifting.

That combined with the immediate publicity shots of 'Chexter' etc.

He may be a rather cheesed-off boy/man at the moment although no doubt that will pass.

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Sam nominated Gina just a few weeks ago slagging off her appearance. He said she was wearing too much make up and was laughing about her. Now i'm supposed to believe he fancies her? :crazy:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Can you say that with a straight face whilst watching your sig? :joker:

yes i can after looking at this sig...

http://i.picasion.com/pic73/f3b6a93174a641df1c352f67cf058ebf.gif

Mystic Mock
22-08-2013, 05:21 PM
I thought we was gonna find out that Charlie was lying about her age.

Oh well.

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 05:22 PM
yes i can after looking at this sig...

http://i.picasion.com/pic73/f3b6a93174a641df1c352f67cf058ebf.gif

Are those two Charlie's only choice then - 2 boys and no man? Somehow I reacon Charlie has other ideas.

Mystic Mock
22-08-2013, 05:24 PM

I've always thought that Sam had better taste than to fancy Charlie.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Are those two Charlie's only choice then - 2 boys and no man? Somehow I reacon Charlie has other ideas.

Charlie wants Dexter? she made her decision don't be jealous now.... :wavey:

Vanessa

Why? Charlie is nice. :hugesmile:

Tozzie
22-08-2013, 05:25 PM

I think Charlie is an attractive young woman, I can imagine a lot of males thinking she's nice. She's a bit of an airhead though so that might put some off, I must admit I think she has a lovely smile

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Charlie wants Dexter? she made her decision don't be jealous now.... :wavey:

Don't worry - unlike Gina, I don't make it personal.

Seems Dexter is taking Sam's win pretty personal now - can't stand a poor loser. :joker:

CaudleHalbard
22-08-2013, 05:34 PM
BOTS may be interesting tonight!

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 05:35 PM
BOTS may be interesting tonight!

Yes! Dexter himself has said that he's a jealous man! :devil:

Mystic Mock
22-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Why? Charlie is nice. :hugesmile:

She's just not my type at all.

sassysocks
22-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Yes! Dexter himself has said that he's a jealous man! :devil:

He'll have a lot more in common with Gina in more ways than one then. It would make more sense if those two got together.

alex_front2
22-08-2013, 08:46 PM

Whenever a white dude fancies a dark skinned/ black woman this always gets questioned

susie q
22-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Sam fancying Charlie I just dont see it.
Charlie and Dexter will only last as long as the magazines show an interest.
Now Dexter fancying Dan now that is more believable.

cookiemonster
22-08-2013, 11:04 PM
how'd you know they're going on a date Vanessa?

Vanessa
22-08-2013, 11:05 PM
how'd you know they're going on a date Vanessa?

from twitter. :hugesmile:

JayBlaze
23-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Shouldn't Dexter and Charlie be in Vegas by now?

Lola844
23-08-2013, 07:43 AM
I think he didn't like Dexter because of the connection him and Gina claimed to have. He even said Dexter coached her or something like that. He always said that together they were evil, and it just sounded like he was jealous of the connection they had. He would have got with Charlie if he wanted to. The night he defended Charlie because Dexter didn't sit beside her, Charlie had just told him that Dexter told Gina if she didn't have a boyfriend he would have liked to be with her. That seem to fuel the fire even more.

Now I do think for day one Charlie liked Sam. I think she liked him from the first day, then Callum liked her and it was hard for her to jump that wagon.