PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Gina and Microsoft Excell Break Up !!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-08-2013, 11:57 PM

MeMyselfAndI
lmao

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Come ride it has also been released.....

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Is it because of Sam the homewrecker?

CaudleHalbard
All part of the script, I suspect.

But she did look very uncomfortable when they played the recording of his rap on Monday's BOTS.

Calderyon
So i guess Gina didnīt want to "ride it".

Videostar
Dan and now Gina's relationship's have bit the dust since BB.

jackc1806
23-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Oh no :(

MrWong
23-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Is it because of Sam the homewrecker?

Far more likely to be because of the **** song he wrote for Gina.

Jack_
23-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Shame :(

But as much as I don't like the silly bore Sam and Gina would be cute together so yeah can this happen plz x

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 12:02 AM
I wonder if he'll dish the dirt on Gina now?

Cocidius
23-08-2013, 12:03 AM
I wonder if he'll dish the dirt on Gina now?

That is exactly what I was thinking.

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Shame :(

But as much as I don't like the silly bore Sam and Gina would be cute together so yeah can this happen plz x

I've got a feeling you're right and she'll hook up with Welsh no mark winner. She seemed smitten by Sam's last minute declaration.

Hazel is probably calling and 'comforting' Ecksell now, lol

Jack_
23-08-2013, 12:05 AM
I've got a feeling you're right and she'll hook up with Welsh no mark winner. She seemed smitten by Sam's last minute declaration.

Hazel is probably calling and 'comforting' Ecksell now, lol

She definitely likes him, I think they'd suit and it'd be cute :love:

It pains me to say that cause he was such a bore but oh well

Vanessa
23-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Oh no. Poor Gina. :bawling:

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 12:06 AM
I read something before about Jermaine Defoe and Gina, but Ecksell was saying that he trusts Gina.

MeMyselfAndI
23-08-2013, 12:07 AM
omg, I'd love Gina & Sam as a couple :amazed:
I love that Gina gets on very well with Dexter & Sam, and is not afraid to defend Dexter to Sam

fingers
23-08-2013, 12:09 AM
It's all part of the ****ing secrets and lies crap!

Scream
23-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Good, Ecksell is so slimey

Jordan.
23-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Noooo the celebrity couple of 2013 http://i.imgur.com/QWY2By2.gif He should audition for BB15.

Josy
23-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Gina will get it on with Sam until his moneys gone then get back with the BF

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Sam's taste in women is getting better, Gina and he gawps at AJ. Bet he was only into bland generic blonds before from show like The Valleys. Surprised he doesn't fancy CBB Courtney.

You could tell Gina was secretly enjoying Sam's flirtation. Her face when he joked his winkie was like 2 Argos pencils was a dead giveaway. Don't do it Gina! Sam thinks he can get anyone he's never had a girlfriend.

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 12:15 AM
It's all part of the ****ing secrets and lies crap!

Probably.

Gina will get it on with Sam until his moneys gone then get back with the BF

Possibly.

Josy
23-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Moving this to the BB section btw...

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 12:18 AM
I think it was on this site someone who believes that Gina's whole story is fake said that Ecksell was not even her boyfriend and is just a family friend - used Gina to gain publicity for himself whilst she was in the house but also promoted her too on the outside so a mutual agreement?
I really thought they made a lovely couple though, both seemed so smitten with each other. Although I will say Gina seemed downright awkward when talking on the phone to him in the diary room. He was all "hey babe miss you, love you" and she at the start Gina seemed more apprehensive than excited which I remember finding weird at the time.

Several other times though she talked about how much she loved him. I remember one of her and Sophie's late night close chats she was saying that she knows how much he loves her and how she can trust him so much because love and family are so important to him.

Last I heard he was going to propose to her.

Did she turn him down? Wtf has happened? :-(

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 12:21 AM
She didn't like the rap he wrote for her: "She rides it........... etc" :D

Spoiled her ersatz "classy" image. Lol! ;)

Videostar
23-08-2013, 12:21 AM
omg, I'd love Gina & Sam as a couple :amazed:
I love that Gina gets on very well with Dexter & Sam, and is not afraid to defend Dexter to Sam

Be honest with the group...do you ever see Gina and Sam getting together?

cookiemonster
23-08-2013, 12:26 AM
but they were saying how much they loved each other just a few weeks ago??

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 12:27 AM
It could be a fake break up..... just like it's fake everything else!

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Be honest with the group...do you ever see Gina and Sam getting together?

Yes, I do. At least for a while. Sam goes on about boobs, sex, booze etc but deep down he probably knows it's hard to make a connection with a girl. He's 23 and hasn't yet. Gina comes along and eventually he realises that they have something. She is not the typical girl in his home town so he doesnt think he will fancy her.
He's deaf and ultimately most girls won't accommodate that. Gina does without being patronising and he loves her femininity.

It's a lot more believable than jjj and bex and luke, dale and jennifer.

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Gina just tweeted "no idea what's happened"

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Ecksell awhile ago;"feeling low n hurt right now"

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Gina just tweeted "no idea what's happened"

Ecksell awhile ago;"feeling low n hurt right now"

Weird.

Still not convinced it's not a planned break.

Vanessa
23-08-2013, 12:56 AM
:(

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 12:56 AM
Didn't Excsell mske threats to Sam on Twitter.. ?

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Didn't Excsell mske threats to Sam on Twitter.. ?

Not quite a threat but sounded like a warning off.

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Weird.

Still not convinced it's not a planned break.

It is weird, just seems to have come from nowhere. No idea what is going on or if it's a planned break but Gina doesn't seem to know what's happening either.. :conf:

Ace
23-08-2013, 01:15 AM
It was all fake like her money, her voice, her 4 storey house in King's Cross, her appartment in Mayfair. Reports say he is just a family friend. Let's be honest would an unknown rapper go out with a talentless ugly bird like that?

She looked an awful sight on bots.

Marsh.
23-08-2013, 01:17 AM
:laugh2:

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Gina: "Security is guarding me well at the Mayfair! "

WTF!!

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 01:22 AM
When are people going to start calling Gina out on her fakery?

If it doesn't happen soon, it may never happen.

I don't know if they plan on getting her on BOTS panels as a regular, but frankly it's unacceptable that she should still be posing as a wealthy young socialite - complete with a posher-than-ever accent!

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 01:35 AM
Caudlehabard, black people have posh accents. Loads of black and Asian kids go to private and public schools. Walk down Old Bond Street in London and the designer and boutique jewelry stores seem to be full of Asian (Chinese? Korean? ), African (probably Nigerian) and middle Eastern clientele.

White Portuguese are going cap in hand to Angola seeking work. The world is changing.

billy123
23-08-2013, 01:38 AM
I reckon Helen Flannagan is Sams winkie warmer right about now so Gina might have missed her chance.

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Another tweet from Ecksell:

"gunna be leaving london for a lil while gunna get away off too bristol n chill"

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Gina just retweeted a 4 hour old tweet from Sam: "aw what about #GAM"

(Sam/Gina word mix I think - in response to a photo that was labelled #Ginxter.)

What day did Ecksell warn Sam off? Going to have a look for the tweet.

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Caudlehabard, black people have posh accents.

What relevance had this got to anything I've said???

Gina has a fake posh accent..... it is one of the most ridiculous accents I've ever heard! It is so obviously acting.

Sometimes though it gets almost dropped and at other times it gets very posh indeed. Since leaving the house the poshness has gone up a couple of notches! ;)

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 01:56 AM
What relevance had this got to anything I've said???

Gina has a fake posh accent..... it is one of the most ridiculous accents I've ever heard! It is so obviously acting.

Sometimes though it gets almost dropped and at other times it gets very posh indeed. Since leaving the house the poshness has gone up a couple of notches! ;)

Alot of relevance seeing as noone questioned caroline's accent last year, funny that.

Ps Wycombe Abbey (top fee paying girls boarding school like Eton) is actively recruiting new pupils from wealthy parents in Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, Russia, India and China as white British parents are increasingly unable to pay school fees.

mr rochester
23-08-2013, 01:59 AM
Did anyone notice that tonight Gina dressed like she was going to the office and yet in the house she dressed like she was going clubbing from the time she got up - if she's so posh surely she would know that diamante and breakfast don't go together...

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 02:02 AM
Alot of relevance seeing as noone questioned caroline's accent last year, funny that.

I think you are reading way too much into this!

Gina's accent screams of fakery. The poshness comes and goes. It has definitely increased since she left the house.

That's why her mother speaking in a non-posh, slightly West Indian accent was such an embarrassment to Gina..... it gave the game away! ;)

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 02:05 AM

Gina's accent screams of fakery. The poshness comes and goes. It has definitely increased since she left the house.

That's why her mother speaking in a non-posh, slightly West Indian accent was such an embarrassment to Gina..... it gave the game away! ;)
That's probably because her mum was born abroad, so is more likely to retain accent (Cuba?). GINa was brought up in UK.

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 02:09 AM
That's probably because her mum was born abroad, so is more likely to retain accent (Cuba?). GINa was brought up in UK.

Gina's father is alleged to be Cuban although his surname is Reid.... not very Hispanic! Mother is Jamaican.

Gina's natural accent is probably nearer to that of her (now) ex-bf Ecksell/Edwin.

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 02:11 AM
Gina's father is alleged to be Cuban although his surname is Reid.... not very Hispanic! Mother is Jamaican.

Gina's natural accent is probably nearer to that of her (now) ex-bf Ecksell/Edwin.

Do you think derek bb6 was faking his accent too because you see to be labouring under the impression thst all black people in uk sound the same. Tell me is Diane Abbot MP faking her accent, too?

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Do you think derek bb6 was faking his accent too because you see to be labouring under the impression thst all black people in uk sound the same. Tell me is Diane Abbot MP faking her accent, too?

Absolutely not.

You sound like you have a big chip on your shoulder!

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Absolutely not.

You sound like you have a big chip on your shoulder!

Aha yes the chip on shoulder stereotype

#daftthingswhitefolk say needs you

Pink Pegasus
23-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Gina just tweeted that she is surrounding herself with "NICE genuine people", and she also retweeted a girl who called Ecksell controlling.

Lola844
23-08-2013, 02:56 AM

Get over it. No one cares anymore if she's wealthy or not. Seriously what does her break up and Sam have to do with her money. I think you were the only one that didn't get the memo. NO ONE CARES ANYMORE. She was a great housemate, all this fake and real crap is just annoying. Do you not believe it because she is black, or because she's not the way you envision rich people. Break all your sterotypes of what rich or poor people are like.

bjj20
23-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Get over it. No one cares anymore if she's wealthy or not. Seriously what does her break up and Sam have to do with her money. I think you were the only one that didn't get the memo. NO ONE CARES ANYMORE. She was a great housemate, all this fake and real crap is just annoying. Do you not believe it because she is black, or because she's not the way you envision rich people. Break all your sterotypes of what rich or poor people are like.

No, most of us don't believe her "wealth" because "Gina Rio" is a character who until recently lived in a Council Flat in public records and identified by neighbors. She also claims to have not even eaten pub food, ridden a train or ridden a bus - when her mother tells the press she tried to stop her from leaving in her "cab" when she was going to Big Brother. Moreover, her former band manager said she was such a good actress she got into a band when she could not even sing.

The reason people still talk about her "wealth" is that Gina did not create a rich character. She created an over-the-top MEGA-RICH character. It has NOTHING to do with racism, and Gina would not be a good example to change people's opinions of the rich stereotype. She has created exactly that - RICH STEREOTYPE (as she sees it - she's gotten some things wrong...Ferrero Roche...lack of stories about a posh education...not being able to describe her flash 4 storey home in Kings Cross.)

I do think that racism has EVERYTHING to do with the Gina Rio character Georgina Shant'e Reid has created. The appearance of wealth would probably mean that Gina no longer experienced racism when she entered top hot spots.

Gina Rio is a great character, and Gina Rio is wealthy. It's Georgina Shant'e Reid that is a normal girl who created a great character that some people believe is real. In reality, Gina Rio is more like a mega-rich version of Georgina.

Marsh.
23-08-2013, 03:13 AM

You seem to be under the impression that people think Gina is fake because she's black? :conf:

Where have you been mate? She lives in a council flat and wears cheap clothes, posh/rich she is not.

Ramsay
23-08-2013, 03:22 AM
thank the lord..now herself and dexter can settle down and make aload of ginxter babies and live happily ever after

Lola844
23-08-2013, 07:33 AM
No, most of us don't believe her "wealth" because "Gina Rio" is a character who until recently lived in a Council Flat in public records and identified by neighbors. She also claims to have not even eaten pub food, ridden a train or ridden a bus - when her mother tells the press she tried to stop her from leaving in her "cab" when she was going to Big Brother. Moreover, her former band manager said she was such a good actress she got into a band when she could not even sing.

The reason people still talk about her "wealth" is that Gina did not create a rich character. She created an over-the-top MEGA-RICH character. It has NOTHING to do with racism, and Gina would not be a good example to change people's opinions of the rich stereotype. She has created exactly that - RICH STEREOTYPE (as she sees it - she's gotten some things wrong...Ferrero Roche...lack of stories about a posh education...not being able to describe her flash 4 storey home in Kings Cross.)

I do think that racism has EVERYTHING to do with the Gina Rio character Georgina Shant'e Reid has created. The appearance of wealth would probably mean that Gina no longer experienced racism when she entered top hot spots.

Gina Rio is a great character, and Gina Rio is wealthy. It's Georgina Shant'e Reid that is a normal girl who created a great character that some people believe is real. In reality, Gina Rio is more like a mega-rich version of Georgina.

Didn't care enough to read how the world is shattered because Gina or Georgina lied about her wealth. The world is over.

bjj20
23-08-2013, 07:43 AM
Didn't care enough to read how the world is shattered because Gina or Georgina lied about her wealth. The world is over.

LOLA844 said: "Do you not believe it because she is black, or because she's not the way you envision rich people"

My post was in response to your accusation against another poster that they were racist for thinking that Gina was not rich.

The person you accused was not racist, they were just not naive.

The world isn't ending because of the "Gina Rio" character, but you shouldn't pull a page out of Gina's playbook with her former band members and Jemima by accusing someone so casually of racism - just because they don't turn a blind eye to the mountain of evidence showing that Gina has very humble roots.

Lola844
23-08-2013, 07:58 AM
LOLA844 said: "Do you not believe it because she is black, or because she's not the way you envision rich people"

My post was in response to your accusation against another poster that they were racist for thinking that Gina was not rich.

The person you accused was not racist, they were just not naive.

The world isn't ending because of the "Gina Rio" character, but you shouldn't pull a page out of Gina's playbook with her former band members and Jemima by accusing someone so casually of racism - just because they don't turn a blind eye to the mountain of evidence showing that Gina has very humble roots.

Ehhh...

Marmalite
23-08-2013, 08:31 AM

I didn't get the memo either. Can you pm me a copy please.

Ta-evs!

Lola844
23-08-2013, 08:33 AM
I didn't get the memo either. Can you pm me a copy please.

Ta-evs!

Sure...lol

Cherie
23-08-2013, 08:40 AM
thank the lord..now herself and dexter can settle down and make aload of ginxter babies and live happily ever after

I think that is far more likely than hooking up with Sam. :joker:

fingers
23-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Another tweet from Ecksell:

"gunna be leaving london for a lil while gunna get away off too bristol n chill"His "band" have a pre-planned gig there as has been advertised!

Some charity thing.

Headie
23-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Seems she didn't even know they had broke up:

Marmalite
23-08-2013, 10:47 AM

Obviously that page was missing from her copy of the script.

fingers
23-08-2013, 10:49 AM

Wow!!! coming from someone whose only claim to fame is a fake PR stunt about how spoiled she is! THAT is RICH!!!! :joker:

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 10:54 AM
I wonder what will happen next.

Don't think she is romantically attracted to Dexter nor he to her, although they are very fond of each other.

When they left SH and returned Gina actually was quick to 're-assure' Sam she was not romantically involved with Dexter which struck me as odd as she had barely spoken to Sam at that point. Sam seemed very eager to know the nature of Ginxter and I thought 'why do you care?'. Looking back the signs were there...

fingers
23-08-2013, 11:02 AM
I wonder what will happen next.

Don't think she is romantically attracted to Dexter nor he to her, although they are very fond of each other.

When they left SH and returned Gina actually was quick to 're-assure' Sam she was not romantically involved with Dexter which struck me as odd as she had barely spoken to Sam at that point. Sam seemed very eager to know the nature of Ginxter and I thought 'why do you care?'. Looking back the signs were there...

The only "thing" that D&G have is a business relationship which appears to be being nurtured by Ch5. Think rumoured "Ginxter Reality Show", still in the offing.

Ace
23-08-2013, 11:05 AM

Gina's father is Cuban not her mother. Her mothers maiden name is Reid.

fingers
23-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Gina's father is Cuban not her mother. Her mothers maiden name is Reid.

Her mother's maiden name was Teresa Ruddock.

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Love the way everyone is trying to 'unravel' the truth about Gina.

Hey, have you forgotten your winner was Sam. :joker::joker:

fingers
23-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Love the way everyone is trying to 'unravel' the truth about Gina.

Hey, have you forgotten your winner was Sam. :joker::joker:
Already long forgotten.

Lager Louts come and Lager Louts go.

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Don't believe the Jermaine Defoe story at all. Although JD's PR people said: 'no comment' which I think wasn't helpful. Just deny it and say he has never even heard of Gina let alone met her.

I think she needs to stay the heck away from Sam.

This is too ridiculous:

GRarnCzLchA

No, people, no

HBB1508
23-08-2013, 12:17 PM
It all sounds very staged to me I'm afraid and I can't really see Sam and Gina together unless it's set up to make some cash.

bjj20
23-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Ehhh...

Ughhh