PDA

View Full Version : Hazel -was she involved in Gina and Excel break up?

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 12:39 AM
You never know.

She played her role with Daley, Dan's boyfriend implicated her in their break up and now Gina's relationship has hit skids.

MeMyselfAndI
23-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Most likely!

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 12:42 AM
I have a strong feeling it was pre-planned.

The. "relationship" was never intended to last and probably didn't exist in the first place.

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Hazel probably wrestled Gina and slept with her :joker::joker:

Could be pre-planned so having a boyfriend meant she could not risk showmance (definitely would have been tempted by Sam)

reece(:
23-08-2013, 12:50 AM
http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Arctor/clutching_at_straws.jpg

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Reece, you do realise I wasn't being serious when I said that Hazel may hAve bedded Gina!

Vicky.
23-08-2013, 01:06 AM
I have a feeling his 'romantic' rap might actually have something to do with it :p

Nah, but seriously..he comes across as really controlling from what Gina said about him in the early days..remember her saying he would kick off if she shared a bed with Dan? Perhaps hes not too thrilled about her friendship with Dexter or Sam ;)

bjj20
23-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Ecksell could have just been the "stand in" since she didn't want her family speaking for her on BB Live shows and BOTS.

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Reece, you do realise I wasn't being serious when I said that Hazel may hAve bedded Gina!

There are lot of people on here who take themselves VERY seriously. ;):D

A bit sad really.

Vicky.
23-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Gina Rio ‏@iamGinaRio 17m

No idea whats happened!

...um..dumped by tweet? :o

reece(:
23-08-2013, 01:14 AM
There are lot of people on here who take themselves VERY seriously. ;):D

A bit sad really.
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/everything/tumblr_mrwlz2QbIX1sa501fo2_250.gif

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 01:29 AM
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/everything/tumblr_mrwlz2QbIX1sa501fo2_250.gif

Oh but you do really.... otherwise you wouldn't go to the trouble of posting the pic. Lol! :p:D

mr rochester
23-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Ecksell could have just been the "stand in" since she didn't want her family speaking for her on BB Live shows and BOTS.

This - definitely.

Remember how embarrassed she was when her mother spoke to her - she tried to say that her mother did not sound like that...and she was NOT pleased to hear from her mother on TV...

CaudleHalbard
23-08-2013, 02:13 AM
This - definitely.

Remember how embarrassed she was when her mother spoke to her - she tried to say that her mother did not sound like that...and she was NOT pleased to hear from her mother on TV...

I think Gina wanted to be thought of as a posh girl who likes a bit of rough...... hence she didn't mind Ecksell/Edwin representing her.

But when her non-posh mother spoke to the house, Gina was very discomfited indeed!

pac73
23-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Who is the REAL Gina?
I wish some of the tabloids would seek and search for the FACTS about her, she annoyed but still intrigues me.
I never believed Excell was her boyfriend.
I want to see pics of her without those horrible .extensions

Marmalite
23-08-2013, 08:47 AM
...um..dumped by tweet? :o

Clause in their contract (in small print) said that if Gina or Dexter did not win the £100k then the partnership could be terminated with immediate effect.

I mean come on anyone that thought they were really an item needed their heads examined. She acted like a prude in the house and was disgusted when people talked about sex or privy bits, but he goes onto BOTS and raps about her riding his expanding winkie to the nation.

anne666
23-08-2013, 08:54 AM
I spy mag deals on the horizon.

fingers
23-08-2013, 08:57 AM
I have a strong feeling it was pre-planned.

The. "relationship" was never intended to last and probably didn't exist in the first place.

It was all part of the "Secrets and Lies" crap and Channel 5 are NOT blameless in this fiasco. The last straw will be if this was all orchestrated by Ch 5 with an agency to promote a "Ginxter" reality show still to be announced, why, otherwise, does Rylan constantly refer to "Ginxter"?

Niamh.
23-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Everything about Gina is fake I reckon, including her and her "b/f"

Kazanne
23-08-2013, 09:00 AM
What's up with folk ,it's like they have to have someone to vilify,what does it matter the show is over,lets move on,I'm sure they aren't giving us a first thought ,never mind a second:hugesmile:

GiRTh
23-08-2013, 09:01 AM
How could Hazel have had anything to do with this? Are we gonnna blame her for everything?

Cherie
23-08-2013, 09:03 AM
It was all part of the "Secrets and Lies" crap and Channel 5 are NOT blameless in this fiasco. The last straw will be if this was all orchestrated by Ch 5 with an agency to promote a "Ginxter" reality show still to be announced, why, otherwise, does Rylan constantly refer to "Ginxter"?

Why wouldn't he thought, that is what they were called? he referred to Sams expanding winkie as well, will that get it's own show too??:devil:

fingers
23-08-2013, 09:15 AM
What's up with folk ,it's like they have to have someone to vilify,what does it matter the show is over,lets move on,I'm sure they aren't giving us a first thought ,never mind a second:hugesmile:

Nor is the "winner" he is probably blissfully unaware of the HMS stupidity.

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 10:46 AM
How could Hazel have had anything to do with this? Are we gonnna blame her for everything?

Hazel has been implicated in the break ups of the following:

- Daley (for obvious reasons)
- Dexter (whether girlfriend's fake or real, she cited the fact that Dexter flirted with Hazel and chatted her up as breaking the 'hall pass' she had given him but which was in fact secretly a love test which he failed)
- Dan (his boyfriend absolutely hated her and hinted that she played her part in the break-up)

Ok, so I am semi-kidding about Gina but you never know.

remember: #hazelisevil

HBB1508
23-08-2013, 12:35 PM
I don't think Gina and Ek Sell were ever a couple so there is nothing to break up imo.

Shaun
23-08-2013, 12:36 PM
I hear Hazel also had a part to play in the downfall of Charles and Diana...

Jake.
23-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Yeah, lets blame Hazel because some silly relationship didn't last... why not just blame her for the titanic sinking whilst we're at it.

alex_front2
23-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Hazel was to blame for Ben Affleck being cast as Batman. Silly cow.

#Hazelisevil

fingers
23-08-2013, 01:11 PM
EcK Sell was always going to Bristol at this time for a prearranged gig.

megamaja40
23-08-2013, 04:30 PM
What crap... If these people broke up with their partners then that's just what it is.....Obviously gina. And Dan didn't want them anymore.... Dan bf couldn't handle him having a new friend...Dan better off out of relationship like that.... I don't believe anything out of Ginas mouth!

Lord Of The Garden
24-08-2013, 08:06 PM
I knocked over a glass of orange juice earlier. Do you reckon that was Hazel's fault as well?

CaudleHalbard
24-08-2013, 08:07 PM
I knocked over a glass of orange juice earlier. Do you reckon that was Hazel's fault as well?

Definitely. It was her Evil Eyes! :D

Kizzy
24-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Haha! now that's what I call revenge ... gotta love hazel :)

sassysocks
24-08-2013, 09:11 PM
You never know.

She played her role with Daley, Dan's boyfriend implicated her in their break up and now Gina's relationship has hit skids.

How pathetic to try and blame Hazel for all the above issues.

Daley was a two-timing creep - not Hazel, Dan's boyfriend is clearly a bitter ex, and Gina's behaviour in the house could well have made her boyfriend see her in a different light. Who knows why they broke up - but to attempt to blame Hazel is ludicrous and downright childish.

Kizzy
24-08-2013, 09:38 PM
How pathetic to try and blame Hazel for all the above issues.

Daley was a two-timing creep - not Hazel, Dan's boyfriend is clearly a bitter ex, and Gina's behaviour in the house could well have made her boyfriend see her in a different light. Who knows why they broke up - but to attempt to blame Hazel is ludicrous and downright childish.

Here here!

boomoo
24-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Hazel has been implicated in the break ups of the following:

- Daley (for obvious reasons)
- Dexter (whether girlfriend's fake or real, she cited the fact that Dexter flirted with Hazel and chatted her up as breaking the 'hall pass' she had given him but which was in fact secretly a love test which he failed)
- Dan (his boyfriend absolutely hated her and hinted that she played her part in the break-up)

Ok, so I am semi-kidding about Gina but you never know.

remember: #hazelisevil

Looks like these people never had a firm relationship in the first place.
Daley was looking for a showmance
Dexter fancied Hazel but had to settle for a fauxmance
Dan wanted to be the 'wise father' guidinh everyone and telling them what to do. I cannot imagine what his boyfriend's problem was.