PDA

View Full Version : Hazel and Charlie are moving in together!

reece(:
26-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Fifth placed Big Brother housemate Charlie Travers insists that her and Irish model Hazel are still planning to move in together now that the show is over.

Charlie and Hazel had a somewhat up and down relationship in the house, which saw them get on brilliantly one minute and awfully the next.

The pair had an almighty row during their time in the house when Charlie's friend chose to nominate Hazel because of the way she acted around fellow housemate, Daley.

Hazel and Charlie the night of their argument
(WENN/Channel 5)

Talking to Dexter in the house after the argument, Charlie said: “I cannot tell you so many things that I am annoyed about. I never ever want to speak to Hazel ever again. I feel so strongly about it.”

But after a few weeks to cool down, speaking to Entwise, Charlie told us: “I decided that there was a lot of things manipulated that night that we fell out and actually I really like Hazel and we have got a strong bond so, we kind of retracted a few things we said in the heat of the moment when we were angry.”

Travers also confirmed that the pair will definitely be moving in together: “Hazel’s going to Ireland and then she’s coming straight to stay with me at the weekend and then we are actually still going to move in together.”

“We’re going to start our new lives in London.”

So Charlie and Hazel have managed to sort out their differences, but Travers told us that she doesn't think Hazel and third placed Gina will ever make amends: “Hazel and Gina will never, ever be friends they really can’t stand each other.” Eek!
Congratulations to them:love::love::love:

JayBlaze
26-08-2013, 11:25 PM
This will not end well

Spoon
26-08-2013, 11:31 PM
This will not end well

You're just saying that because of history being a good basis for predicting future events.

TIGHAMADAN
26-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Away from the stress and manipulation of BB, they will get on fine.

Jordan.
26-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Wow this was a news article

Jake.
27-08-2013, 12:00 AM
:love:

Shaun
27-08-2013, 12:30 AM
the dream housemates (as in actual people to live with, not BB HMs) :love:

reece(:
27-08-2013, 12:39 AM
the dream housemates (as in actual people to live with, not BB HMs) :love:
It'd actually be great fun to live with them!

Jake.
27-08-2013, 12:41 AM
ah it would :love:

Ace
27-08-2013, 04:56 AM
Hazel had better watch her back. Charlie was proven backstabber in the house.

joeysteele
27-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Well Charlie will have clearly seen that her friend was wrong as to her nomination of Hazel in the family and friends ones.
She will also have seen that on the same night, it was Gina tha fuelled the ammunition that Hazel and some housmates took hold of against Charlie too.

I am glad they have stayed friends and good luck to them.

Maneki-neko
27-08-2013, 07:56 AM
*Brings them housewarming gift basket of cucumbers*

RichardG
27-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Good luck to them

Obviously things got a bit crazy in the house between them towards the end but that'll be because everything is so manipulated and different in there, doesn't represent reality at all!

Niamh.
27-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Away from the stress and manipulation of BB, they will get on fine.

I agree, that argument they had was all fuelled by Gina and Sophie