PDA

View Full Version : BB14 - Hit or miss?

jyunga
27-08-2013, 10:51 AM
So what do people think now that the normal series is finished for another year? Did you enjoy it? Hate it? How does it compare to other C5 years?

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Last year had quite a few people I really disliked from the very start. This year there wasn't really a clear winner in my mind from day one and even at the end I wouldn't have been too upset with any of them winning. I think we were really lucky to have Gina and Dexter to the end.. they were very entertaining regardless of what people might have thought about them.

This was the first time my mother has watched BBUK. I tried for a few years to get her into watching it but she couldn't grasp the idea of watching BB every day. I finally caught her in a slump of boredom and got her to watch the first week... after that she was hooked. Never seen her laugh and enjoy tv so much. So she's definitely hooked on it which makes calling her up and chatting about it a lot more fun. Great summer watching BB with you guys and I can't wait to see what they do with it next year!

BTW.... more of you need to watch BB Canada this winter! Give us Canadians some lovin!

aman201
27-08-2013, 01:18 PM
It was good in parts, not as consistently good as BB13 though.