PDA

View Full Version : Over 200 people complained about the Gina and Hazel argument

daniel-lewis-1985
29-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Whats wrong with these people do they have no lives?

Over 200 complaints were received by Ofcom later on in the series pertaining to an argument which Gina had with Hazel. During the heated argument, Gina described Hazel as a 'skank' and a '*****', continuously referring back to Hazel's relationship with Daley. Some viewers deemed Gina's actions as a form of bullying.[

For me Hazel and Ginas arguments were amazing viewing.

They are both big girls ffs.

Headie
29-08-2013, 11:34 AM
I thought people would've agreed with Gina, seeing as Hazel was hated by nearly all the viewers in existence.

I'm sure these people that complained are the same people that voted to evict Hazel :joker:

reece(:
29-08-2013, 11:37 AM
The Hazel and Gina feud was the only thing worth watching in the last weeks.

Niamh.
29-08-2013, 12:36 PM
I thought people would've agreed with Gina, seeing as Hazel was hated by nearly all the viewers in existence.

I'm sure these people that complained are the same people that voted to evict Hazel :joker:

:nono:

Samm
29-08-2013, 12:55 PM
I bet there's people out there who only watch Big brother to report it to ofcom

Kizzy
29-08-2013, 01:00 PM

Not true at all... :idc:

ahopkins
29-08-2013, 03:01 PM
200 people? That's more than most shows get in total, and for that! I'm sorry that Big Brother can be entertaining sometimes you sad people.

Vanessa
29-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Some people have nothing better to do than complain to Ofcom. :bored:

daniel-lewis-1985
30-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Pretty much every year BB is the most complained about show, usually has over 1000 complaints beating massive shows like im a celeb and the x factor.

People really do watch it to complain.

Baffling.

the truth
03-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Whats wrong with these people do they have no lives?

Over 200 complaints were received by Ofcom later on in the series pertaining to an argument which Gina had with Hazel. During the heated argument, Gina described Hazel as a 'skank' and a '*****', continuously referring back to Hazel's relationship with Daley. Some viewers deemed Gina's actions as a form of bullying.[

For me Hazel and Ginas arguments were amazing viewing.

They are both big girls ffs.

I disagree it was revolting and Im delighted there have been people airing this view.

Jake.
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
I laughed that on wiki it says that 60 complained about Daley whilst 200 complained against this lol

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 04:33 PM
I disagree it was revolting and Im delighted there have been people airing this view.

It was pure bad behaviour but it was real and Big Brother is about reality.

People complaining constantly is making BB less and less real and are suffocating the show.

If people keep complaining then the producers will be forced not to air these arguments or punish housemates to the point of them not being able to react naturally incase they cause offence.

Big Brother comes with a warning before every episode and is allways after the watershed.

Ofcom is there for real problems not for time wasters.

Carry on viewers and BB will be cancelled forever.