PDA

View Full Version : Callum and sam still mates

the truth
03-09-2013, 09:45 AM
The ONLY genuine relationship in the house continues outside

no mag deals either

sams been to callums town and callums been to sams town a few times...There was a surprise party for sam in Llanelli recently where callum turned up with a load of other locals....fans spotted them around the town and tweeted/facebooked photos etc

Nice to see it was a real friendship and not another one merely for hype or money....Charlie/dexter are you listening?

Vanessa
03-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Charlie and Dexter are a couple. What are you trying to say about Callum and Sam? Anything we need to know? ;)

the truth
03-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Charlie and Dexter are a couple. What are you trying to say about Callum and Sam? Anything we need to know? ;)

Theres more chance of ron Atkinson and bruce being a couple than dexter and Charlie....pls tell me you don't believe that showmance?

Vanessa
03-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Theres more chance of ron Atkinson and bruce being a couple than dexter and Charlie....pls tell me you don't believe that showmance?

I think it's up to them really. They can date who they want. It's not my business.

the truth
03-09-2013, 09:55 AM
I think it's up to them really. They can date who they want. It's not my business.

so you haven't got an opinion? that's pretty boring

Vanessa
03-09-2013, 09:56 AM
so you haven't got an opinion? that's pretty boring

I have an opinion. If Dexter is happy then i'm happy. But i don't trust Charlie.

Ellen
03-09-2013, 10:03 AM
I had had read they have hung out with each other & their families/friends since BB a few times, they got on really well in the house so its nice to see them been friends on the outside :hugesmile:

Vanessa
03-09-2013, 10:04 AM
It's good that they're friends. They do have a lot in common.

karezza
03-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Has Sam given £25,000 to charity yet?

parmnion
03-09-2013, 10:11 AM
wrong forum....

Kazanne
03-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Has Sam given £25,000 to charity yet?

Is that our business? ring channel 5 up and ask for a summary of Sams bank account!

Kazanne
03-09-2013, 10:16 AM

no mag deals either

sams been to callums town and callums been to sams town a few times...There was a surprise party for sam in Llanelli recently where callum turned up with a load of other locals....fans spotted them around the town and tweeted/facebooked photos etc

Nice to see it was a real friendship and not another one merely for hype or money....Charlie/dexter are you listening?

Always knew that was a true friendship,unlike the faux romance that is still milking air time.

Tozzie
03-09-2013, 10:23 AM

no mag deals either

I personally hope they make a mint, who can blame them for milking BB for all its worth? Most housemates do so they aren't doing anything any different. Before long we won't hear about any of the housemates so take the money while its going I say!

Lord Of The Garden
03-09-2013, 10:52 AM

I can't think of a more boring night out than one with Sam and Callum.

Either talking about football or objectifying women

Did they talk of anything else in the house?

Oh yeah and bitching about Dexter

Those 3 subjects on a loop

Total yawnfest

Vanessa
03-09-2013, 10:53 AM

Total yawnfest

Some things never change! :joker:

Jemal
03-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Daley callum And Sam special guest for a night club at Essex :thumbs:

Vanessa
03-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Daley callum And Sam special guest for a night club at Essex :thumbs:

:eek::dog::dog::dog:

Kazanne
03-09-2013, 11:04 AM

Total yawnfest

It'de be a hoot,as they would be with people that are enjoying themselves and not vieing to be Mr Big on BB,nothing wrong with football or admiring women,lots of every day men do it,as for dexter,hasn't he got some deals to clinch!

Kizzy
03-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Oh I didn't watch BOTS as that fauxmance makes me want to hurl, but good on the lads for staying in touch.

Black Dagger
03-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Gina and Dexter still meet up tyvm.

Vanessa
03-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Gina and Dexter still meet up tyvm.

Now that's a friendship i'm interested in! :worship::worship::worship:

Lord Of The Garden
03-09-2013, 11:38 AM
It'de be a hoot,as they would be with people that are enjoying themselves and not vieing to be Mr Big on BB,nothing wrong with football or admiring women,lots of every day men do it,as for dexter,hasn't he got some deals to clinch!

I disagree. I think they both tried to be Mr Big on many occasions. Remember HM's laughing at Callum thinking he was Biggy Big B******s ? Sam made nowhere near the amount of effort with the other HMs as they did with him.

Watching them on grey chairs etc all series was no hoot for me either but horses for courses !

If that's enjoying themselves - count me out ! Love him or hate him - there's far more life in Dexter - deals or no deals !

Ellen
03-09-2013, 12:00 PM

:thumbs:

Bojangles
03-09-2013, 12:13 PM

no mag deals either

Yes it is nice to see a true friendship between the two.It makes a refreshing change.Hope they remain friends for a very long time.

MeMyselfAndI
03-09-2013, 12:15 PM

no mag deals either

Gina and Sam are still friends and are together a lot.. As are Gina and Dexter

Gstar
03-09-2013, 12:22 PM
I care ...... not

smeagol
03-09-2013, 12:49 PM
who cares what the worst winner in bb history is doing or is groomer creepy callum, they are probably stalking some poor wench around town

dyfed
03-09-2013, 02:52 PM
And who cares....not me.

Kazanne
03-09-2013, 02:55 PM
who cares what the worst winner in bb history is doing or is groomer creepy callum, they are probably stalking some poor wench around town

So why are you in this thread? lol those bitter pills are so hard to swallow.

the truth
03-09-2013, 03:00 PM
genuine people are becoming a rarer commodity. sam and callum were genuine and so is their friendship. makes a lovely change.

Lord Of The Garden
03-09-2013, 03:41 PM
genuine people are becoming a rarer commodity. sam and callum were genuine and so is their friendship. makes a lovely change.

Sam was arrogant and didn't make half the effort with other HMs as they did with him. Didn't even thank BB or his voters when he won.

Callum was intense and controlling, always telling everyone what a 'good guy' he was, but guilt tripping Charlie until she cried when she 'dared' to nominate him.

If that's genuine and friendly then count me out !

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 03:46 PM

no mag deals either

Yes that's because no one has offered them a mag deal lol.

Its not out of choice.

the truth
03-09-2013, 03:49 PM

Its not out of choice.

he didn't try for it...he wont sell his soul the way dexter and Charlie are lol
sam will though get loads of work out of this simply by being a better person lol

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 03:51 PM
he didn't try for it...he wont sell his soul the way dexter and Charlie are lol
sam will though get loads of work out of this simply by being a better person lol

How do you know that?

Ellen
03-09-2013, 03:53 PM

Its not out of choice.

How do you know that?

the truth
03-09-2013, 03:54 PM
How do you know that?

he doesn't lol

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 03:55 PM
How do you know that?

Its pretty obvious.

If they had been asked to appear in mags they would have, they did go on Big Brother to live in front of millions remember.

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 03:56 PM
he doesn't lol

Same question goes to you.

How do you know they have and turned them down?

the truth
03-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Same question goes to you.

How do you know they have and turned them down?

Ok so you don't know. I however have way more evidence on which to base my common sense opinion that sams relationship with callum is far mor egenuine.

Dexter is clearly going for the showmance fauxmance everyone saw it last night. He even went as far as to say he hated callum which was sad and desperate.

Whereas sam and callum were not pretending to be friends for the show, they still are friends away from the view of the show and the magazines. each has been to see the other a few times, callum spent days in Llanelli went down the pubs, shopping, met friends, went everywhere with sam and his mates too. No cameras, no tv studios, just mates.

Dexter is clearly desperately trying to keep the showmance going to milk some desperate bit of media attention. One would have to be a fool not to see the difference between their fake relationship designed to get money and sam and callums genuine friendship.

the truth
03-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Its pretty obvious.

If they had been asked to appear in mags they would have, they did go on Big Brother to live in front of millions remember.

what a sad shallow vacuous ambition. the irony is , sam won, sam won the money too, he also won more hearts than dexter, he also highlighted people who are deaf / disabled and whats more he walked away with self respect and friendship. Dexter needs to learn a lesson from all this as to the other housemates and posters on here.

MeMyselfAndI
03-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Why are you saying they are the only true friendship.
Gina/Sam
Gina/Dexter
Hazel/Charlie
Dan/Hazel
Twins/Hazel
Twins/Sophie

all seem very real, otherwise why else would they spend time with each others company a lot?

Jack_
03-09-2013, 04:11 PM
This is ridiculous, do some people on here have clouded vision or something? There's a thread I made where pictures of various combinations of the BB14 housemates are out with each other for drinks, shopping, dinner etc. It's not just Sam and Callum.

Cherie
03-09-2013, 04:12 PM

no mag deals either

I will ask this again, as nobody I have asked so far has managed to answer, when is the last time a couple who got together on BB got a mag deal, so why would this year be any different?

the truth
03-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Why are you saying they are the only true friendship.
Gina/Sam
Gina/Dexter
Hazel/Charlie
Dan/Hazel
Twins/Hazel
Twins/Sophie

all seem very real, otherwise why else would they spend time with each others company a lot?

to ,make money and get media attention
sam and callum did it away from all media glare because theyre genuine

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Ok so you don't know. I however have way more evidence on which to base my common sense opinion that sams relationship with callum is far mor egenuine.

Dexter is clearly going for the showmance fauxmance everyone saw it last night. He even went as far as to say he hated callum which was sad and desperate.

Whereas sam and callum were not pretending to be friends for the show, they still are friends away from the view of the show and the magazines. each has been to see the other a few times, callum spent days in Llanelli went down the pubs, shopping, met friends, went everywhere with sam and his mates too. No cameras, no tv studios, just mates.

Dexter is clearly desperately trying to keep the showmance going to milk some desperate bit of media attention. One would have to be a fool not to see the difference between their fake relationship designed to get money and sam and callums genuine friendship.

No all I asked was how do you know they haven't been offered magazine deals?

Why cant you answer?

I don't need a massive 3 paragraph to a simple question.

the truth
03-09-2013, 04:16 PM
No all I asked was how do you know they haven't been offered magazine deals?

Why cant you answer?

I don't need a massive 3 paragraph to a simple question.

why cant you answer?

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
why cant you answer?

Oh dear.

How childish.

Lord Of The Garden
03-09-2013, 04:52 PM

Nice to see the most controlling HM of BB14 is still in touch with the most boring HM of BB14

Sorry i must rush off and watch some more paint drying

daniel-lewis-1985
03-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Its weird that people are saying Callum was genuine when he openly told Charlie he doesn't know who he is and acts up to a bad boy image.

Confused more like.

boomoo
03-09-2013, 05:58 PM

Dexter and Charlie did not say they were a couple.
Dexter would not answer the question about the fauxmance being for money.
The body language was all wrong.
They tried to bring Callum in to cause a stir but he was just not interested despite Dexter accusing him of all things. Callum has not been in touch with Charlie and is not interested.

Cherie
03-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Can anyone answer my question, I have googled it but failed to find who got a mag deal out of BB, ...anyone know the answer???

Kazanne
03-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Can anyone answer my question, I have googled it but failed to find who got a mag deal out of BB, ...anyone know the answer???

Didn't Josie and Crabeyes do some mags sure Ziggy and Chanelle did too:hugesmile:

Raph
03-09-2013, 06:08 PM
The best BB friendship ever :)

reece(:
03-09-2013, 06:32 PM
The worst two housemates of the series don't need another thread on them, there was plenty of real friendships this year.

the truth
03-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Oh dear.

How childish.

yes you certainly are Im glad you admit it. I on the other hand went to the trouble of explaining myself in detail , because I am sincere:xyxwave:

Tozzie
03-09-2013, 08:27 PM
am just wondering, what did Callum do for a job before he went in the house? And has Sam gone back to his old job? Sorry bit off topic but I was just wondering.

the truth
03-09-2013, 08:38 PM
am just wondering, what did Callum do for a job before he went in the house? And has Sam gone back to his old job? Sorry bit off topic but I was just wondering.

sam is going back to Debenhams. unsure about callum

Cherie
03-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Didn't Josie and Crabeyes do some mags sure Ziggy and Chanelle did too:hugesmile:

Thanks Kaz, So no one since it came to C5 and only 2 prior to that so why do people talk about mag deals when there clearly aren't any.

alex_front2
03-09-2013, 08:52 PM
The mag deal days are over. Desmond gets hms interviewed in New! mag as a cheap tie-in.

daniel-lewis-1985
04-09-2013, 12:13 PM
yes you certainly are Im glad you admit it. I on the other hand went to the trouble of explaining myself in detail , because I am sincere:xyxwave:

An even more childish response.

You didn't explain you didn't even answer my simple question.

You just nattered on for boring paragraphs.

daniel-lewis-1985
04-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks Kaz, So no one since it came to C5 and only 2 prior to that so why do people talk about mag deals when there clearly aren't any.

That's exactly what I was saying but other members say they know that Sam and Callum turned mag deals down out of choice to remain normal lol.

There are no mag deals unless you're a CBB housemate.

The last substantial lasting mag deals were in 2010.

alex_front2
04-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Fair play* to Sam, thought he'd ditch Callum.

Tozzie:

Sam said in an interview that Debenhams are keeping job open, he wants to return initially part-time. If he has no intention of changing his life then he should imo go back asap as he'll only have £50k remaining (which he should invest not squander on lads holidays, or posh stuff which he says, it's not as if he's won the Euromillions.)

Now there's nothing wrong in being a warehouse assistant (honest living etc) but in his career chat with Dan during SH he acknowledged it's a low paid dead end job. He is literally the lowest paid person there bar the cleaners. He comes across - albeit not the most cerebrally gifted - kind of seems too smart for such a menial job. Warehouse assistant is fine if you are 17 saving up for Uni but Sam is 23. With no prospects. He should use his current minor prosperity to invest in future or change career paths.

Callum had various jobs pre-bb, lifeguard, soccer coach and bank manager. He wants to move into teaching in schools. However, I suspect Jackie spitefully reiterating his VT claim about bedding a mum and daughter and 200+ women will end his teaching ambitions, sadly. School boards really take a dim view than ever in light of recent teaching scandals.

That's such a Hazel expression

aman201
06-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Loved Cal and Sam's friendship, it was great to see.

Tozzie
06-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Fair play* to Sam, thought he'd ditch Callum.

Tozzie:

Sam said in an interview that Debenhams are keeping job open, he wants to return initially part-time. If he has no intention of changing his life then he should imo go back asap as he'll only have £50k remaining (which he should invest not squander on lads holidays, or posh stuff which he says, it's not as if he's won the Euromillions.)

Now there's nothing wrong in being a warehouse assistant (honest living etc) but in his career chat with Dan during SH he acknowledged it's a low paid dead end job. He is literally the lowest paid person there bar the cleaners. He comes across - albeit not the most cerebrally gifted - kind of seems too smart for such a menial job. Warehouse assistant is fine if you are 17 saving up for Uni but Sam is 23. With no prospects. He should use his current minor prosperity to invest in future or change career paths.

Callum had various jobs pre-bb, lifeguard, soccer coach and bank manager. He wants to move into teaching in schools. However, I suspect Jackie spitefully reiterating his VT claim about bedding a mum and daughter and 200+ women will end his teaching ambitions, sadly. School boards really take a dim view than ever in light of recent teaching scandals.

That's such a Hazel expression

ahhh Cheers alex, I remember now about Callum being a lifeguard and soccer coach. As for Sam, you are right, the money he has won't last forever so he should use it wisely to perhaps forge a new career for himself whilst he has the money there. Who knows though, perhaps he's happy plodding along at Debenhams, these days any job is a good job because you are lucky to be in work nowadays.

alex_front2
07-09-2013, 04:29 AM
True, but Sam actually has the worst job in Debenhams. He not even a warehouse stock worker, he's a warehouse stock assistant, the lowest level job. He's 23, an age he can still "start again" and not be regarded as too old, it will be a lot tougher at around 28, where doors will begin to close so it's now or never.

When I've read interviews, Sam sounds as if he thinks he's won the lottery rollover jackpot.
If he doesn't try and change career paths now it will get harder. With £100k (soon to be halved) he's got a lifeline he needs to use it, or he'll be stuck in that same job (until Debenhams go bust ala Allders and Peacocks). Yes, jobs in Wales are hard to come by, this is why he needs to think about this opportunity.