PDA

View Full Version : Ask Sam on Twitter (3 pm today, Sun)

alex_front2
08-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Fyi bb14 winner Sam is doing a Q + A on Twitter at 3pm so get your questions in, lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Samarious4 #asksam

Have fun :joker:

Verbal
08-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Oh I bet that goes well...

hijaxers
08-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Fyi bb winner is doing a Q + A on Twitter at 3pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Samarious4 #asksam

Have fun :joker:

How boring and totally uninteresting !
The only question i would have is - How does it feel knowing you didn't deserve the win ?

alex_front2
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
CynicalHermit, he's got 55k followers most seem to be young ladies (it used to be Liverpool fc footy lads before bb*)

* why do so many welsh folk support Liverpool? It's not as if there aren't any Welsh teams in ENGLISH Premier League, Swansea, and now Cardiff...

alex_front2
08-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Hijixers, I think Sam does think he deserves to win, loads of people have tweeted him saying he was amazing in bb, hilarious, deserved to win, insperation etc. I think he sees himself as "good" prevailing over "evil" dexter, who I suspect he sees as the person to whom he was "sticking up for himself" *
Sam won't realize he was boring, and slept alot and "flew under radar" as he's being fed lie he was a worthy entertaining winner.

* even though in reality dexter never really spoke to sam.

Verbal
08-09-2013, 01:46 PM
CynicalHermit, he's got 55k followers most seem to be young ladies (it used to be Liverpool fc footy lads before bb*)

* why do so many welsh folk support Liverpool? It's not as if there aren't any Welsh teams in ENGLISH Premier League, Swansea, and now Cardiff...

A lot of Gogs/North Walians will support Liverpool/Everton. We have also had decades of lower league football in the south, where the people who now claim to be diehard Swansea/Cardiff fans wouldnt have touched the clubs with a bargepole, and would have gravitated towards the likes of Man Utd etc.

alex_front2
08-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Fair enough but the Welsh sports fans bang on about patriotic pride and then either suppot English teams eg Liverpool fc or are happy to play in English Football league.

Imo they should be annoyed about "lowering " themselves playing in this league when there's a League of Wales that the likes of Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham would be happier playing in.

Samm
08-09-2013, 06:06 PM
My question to sam ''Why were you so boring'

alex_front2
08-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Ouch!

Sam won me a nice wedge of cash so even though I wanted gina and dexter to win I know you can't bet against a young vanilla blandly good looking (white) male housemate who doesn't poo in freezers or threaten rape with an epilator.