PDA

View Full Version : OMG Is Dan shagging Hazel?

alex_front2
09-09-2013, 11:03 PM
U can't plan some things in life. Some things just happen. I didn't see this coming, but some1 is making me v happy!#outoftheblue*#together11:42pm*- 9 Sep 13

Dan' recent tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/DanNealOfficial
Who is he is he talking about

Either

hazel
dexter

Amy Jade
09-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Rylan.

MeMyselfAndI
sooooo attetion seeking :laugh3:

Although I'm interested too know who

Vanessa
Dexter? Isn't he with Charlie ? :conf::joker:

Mrluvaluva
09-09-2013, 11:06 PM
It's obviously Wolfy. :idc:

alex_front2
09-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Rylan would not be unexpected, they are 2 gay men. It kind of sounds like a gay man who * very shockingly* has discovered (or rediscovered) sexual attraction to women

GypsyGoth
09-09-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm betting it's Brian Dowling.

Jack_
09-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Hazel retweeted it, just for context.

MTVN
09-09-2013, 11:12 PM
They would make a lovely couple

MTVN
09-09-2013, 11:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTuHXIgIMAAei7j.jpg

alex_front2
09-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Still think it's bizarrely a female. Dan seems to be a total wannabe/ media ***** who will happily sleep with women - and not just merely get a "beard " relationship if it means landing his dream media role.

As I said before dan is fame*****sexual rather than gay.

Fact is, other than outting celebs media is generally uninterested in gay celebs love lives. Gay celebs rarely get featured in trashy celeb mag or idealised

alex_front2
09-09-2013, 11:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTuHXIgIMAAei7j.jpg

:shocked:

Omg.

Wonder what daley and dan's ex matt will make of this. Matt never liked hazel and I thought it was weird that as a gay man he'd fine hazel a sexual threat to his relationship.

Amy Jade
09-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Hazel is so stunning, I wouldn't blame him.

alex_front2
09-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Hazel is so stunning, I wouldn't blame him.

Dan was never 100% gay imo. He admitted to sleeping with more women than men - don't want to stereotype gay men as being promiscuous, but if he was a slut with women surely he'd be a slut with men.

Also it's nothing to do with whether or not hazel is stunning most gay men won't want to shag her or any "gorgeous" models. Dan is just flaky

CaudleHalbard
09-09-2013, 11:25 PM
If Dan is gay rather than bisexual it wouldn't matter how stunning Hazel is (IMO not particularly anyway).

Perhaps Dan has found another bloke. Is that so hard a stretch?

joeysteele
09-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Whatever is the truth good luck to both of them whether that be as individuals or as a couple.

They are both good people and they in fact, as they did in the BB house too,look really good together.

MTVN
09-09-2013, 11:30 PM
They were always really close with each other, Hazel has been visiting Dan and his family today, then he tweets this, she retweets it and posts "Silence is golden 😶" on her own twitter

All very suspicious

reece(:
09-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Forget Chexter, the new couple of the year are upon us.

CaudleHalbard
It could all be a ploy to keep their respective profiles up.

....... and it's working! ;)

MTVN
Sallie Axl ‏@sallieaxl 36m
@DanNealOfficial you and hazel getting together ??

:joker:

Sallie has it figured

Kizzy
09-09-2013, 11:37 PM
It would shove Charlie and dexter out of the spotlight! It's prob a fauxmance but who cares?
Hazan! :love:

alex_front2
09-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Hazel's a pretty face, decent body with chunky legs.

The bi evidence
- When Dan was up for eviction he seemed a bit too gutted that hazel had abandoned him for daley
- Dan and Hazel romping in bed whilst a bemused dexter wonders why they are laughing at something under the sheets near dan's groin area
- Dan stuck up for hazel against pal gina during snake gate happily citing hazel's ridiculous excuse that gina turned public against her

- dan gushing how gorgeous smart and funny hazel was like a puppy

Gstar
10-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Daleys ex gf should hook up with Dans ex bf for the bant

Jake.
10-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Daleys ex gf should hook up with Dans ex bf for the bant

:laugh2:

Withano
10-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Do you remember when everybody used to argue about how clever he might be. Pretty illiterate for a smart guy.

MTVN
10-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Can't really judge someone's intelligence by the text language they use on twitter tbf

Jack_
10-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Do you remember when everybody used to argue about how clever he might be. Pretty illiterate for a smart guy.

Actually, that's a 140 character limit for you. Most people have to consider which grammatical/spelling crime they commit before posting a lengthy tweet

Marsh.
10-09-2013, 12:38 AM
I've just been reminded why I can't stand twitter and facebook. A breeding ground for egotists to make cryptic statements so that they have everyone bombarding them for further details and asking questions. :idc:

Either say something or nothing. Don't give me something that's nothing, it's uninteresting. :bored:

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 07:38 AM
08Marsh, Dan is loving the attention, that's why!

This hook up real or otherwise if true will kill off charlie and dexter.

Kizzy
10-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Of course it will dan and hazel were always the power couple in the house and they weren't even a couple :laugh:
This will attract a huge amount of attention for them but they better act quick, even fans are tiring of a whole summer of BB.

Vicky.
10-09-2013, 08:17 AM
And people took the piss when I suggested he fancied her and the flirting wasnt just friendly :whistle:

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Hazel O' Sullivan ‏@Hazelosullivan1 4m
Can't believe people think I'm Dans new love, I love him to absolute bits as a friend, but we're not together

So it's not Hazel. Omg! Imagine if it's Dexter! :eek::joker::blush2:

HBB1508
10-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Hazel O' Sullivan ‏@Hazelosullivan1 4m
Can't believe people think I'm Dans new love, I love him to absolute bits as a friend, but we're not together

Lol would be funny if it's Charlie :joker:

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Lol would be funny if it's Charlie :joker:

More likely to be a guy i think. :evilgrin:

TheManWhoLaughs
10-09-2013, 01:32 PM

They don't have a good enough couple name for that to work :(

Dexter coming out of the closet is about the only post-BB mediawhoring ploy that would impress me :hugesmile:

Cherie
10-09-2013, 01:34 PM
it's probably Callum

it's probably not anyone from BB, could be someone from his past.

Verbal
10-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Pretty illiterate for a smart guy.

There's a song in there somewhere

Lord Of The Garden
10-09-2013, 01:56 PM

It's Sam !

Why else do you think the glass is there ?..

http://static.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/michael-sam-daniel-big-brother-2013-460x306.jpg

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 02:21 PM
More likely to be a guy i think. :evilgrin:

Yes, but why say it's 'out of the blue'. A (newly single) gay man to hook up with another gay man is hardly shocking. Either it's a woman or a man with Dan being a certified attention ***** - not surprising - and it's a gay man (which no-one will care about. Whether gays like it or not, media is 1000% more interested in hetero or female/ male couples)

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 02:24 PM

It's Sam !

Why else do you think the glass is there ?..

http://static.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/michael-sam-daniel-big-brother-2013-460x306.jpg

Lol, cute pic! Sam really did seem to enjoy chatting to Dan. Despite not chatting to each other that often Sam often sought him out which I found sweet but a bit intriguing for some reason. Sam made a point of complimenting an reassuring Dan when he was up for eviction and sought him out during SH stint for career advice. Nothing wrong with this but this was the one way Sam did deviate from Callum who didn't particularly get on with Dan.

Given the fact that Sam reminds me of Welsh runner up Glynn from BB7 (Sam practically copied his 'moves' but modified it to win), I wouldn't be shocked as Glynn came out a few years after BB despite chasing after huge boobies cougar Leah the same way Sam chased after Jemima) :joker:

Firewire
10-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Sallie just tweeted saying that it's Rylan

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Rylan?

Ewwwww. 2 camp gay guys is not sexy at all. Sorry.

Not being shallow, but his ex boyfriend was better looking and although quite camp less obviously 'gay'. Down-grade.

No hang on a minute Rylan is fairly high profile in the media. Making transition from X-Factor contestant and CBB winner to bona fide presenter. Dan wants a media career....
Celeb mags won't be that interested 2 camp gay men is just not that interesting.

Firewire
10-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Rylan?

Not being shallow, but his ex boyfriend was better looking and although quite camp less obviously 'gay'. Down-grade.

No hang on a minute Rylan is fairly high profile in the media. Making transition from X-Factor contestant and CBB winner to bona fide presenter. Dan wants a media career....
Celeb mags won't be that interested 2 camp gay men is just not that interesting.

I doubt if they really liked each other they'd be interested in what you thought of them

Black Dagger
10-09-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry but Dan's ex is a bitter **** in all of this. :idc:

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 03:54 PM
I doubt if they really liked each other they'd be interested in what you thought of them

I think Dan would be very interested in what other people thought about him, that's why he tweets 'enigmatic' messages, sweetheart :joker:

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Yes, but why say it's 'out of the blue'. A (newly single) gay man to hook up with another gay man is hardly shocking. Either it's a woman or a man with Dan being a certified attention ***** - not surprising - and it's a gay man (which no-one will care about. Whether gays like it or not, media is 1000% more interested in hetero or female/ male couples)

But it would be shocking if it was Dexter! :eek::D

MeMyselfAndI
10-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Dans bf tweeted this a while go, probably knew Dans password? Or had a jist of what it would be

MeMyselfAndI
10-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Yeah Dan didn't change his password so he went on his account. His ex bf seems so nasty, even worse than Dan

MeMyselfAndI
10-09-2013, 04:33 PM
His ex bf is saying how Rylan is such a '#downgrade' and loads of other stuff :joker:

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Rylan is a downgrade. Matt is better looking. However Dan is all about the media profile so fame overpasses looks.

Jack_
10-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Rylan?

I don't think couples get together to turn you or anyone else on?

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Rylan is great. I love him! :amazed:

Kizzy
10-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Dan isn't camp! I'm over the moon :D

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 04:41 PM
I don't think couples get together to turn you or anyone else on?

Dan is chasing fame...

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Dan isn't camp! I'm over the moon :D

Dan is very camp. Just not Graham Norton extreme x 100000000000 camp but still very camp. Sallie clocked he was gay within 2 seconds of his entrance.

Jack_
10-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Dan is chasing fame...

What's that got to do with you not finding their partnership 'sexy'? My point was that people don't get into relationships so that you or anyone else can be turned on by it...

Really also don't get this 'HE'S SO FAME HUNGRY xx' thing (or whoever it's applied to)...like...okay, I guess it's true, but who cares? He said many times in the house he'd like to work in TV or something, I don't see anything wrong with that? At least it's ambitious. Whether he has to take a tacky route or not, if it'll get him what he wants at the end of it then so be it.

Marsh.
11-09-2013, 03:18 AM
08Marsh, Dan is loving the attention, that's why!

Yep, I did work that out for myself. Thanks.

Shaun
11-09-2013, 03:52 AM
wow, the ex is a c u next tuesday.

Sophiee
11-09-2013, 04:07 AM
What's that got to do with you not finding their partnership 'sexy'? My point was that people don't get into relationships so that you or anyone else can be turned on by it...

Really also don't get this 'HE'S SO FAME HUNGRY xx' thing (or whoever it's applied to)...like...okay, I guess it's true, but who cares? He said many times in the house he'd like to work in TV or something, I don't see anything wrong with that? At least it's ambitious. Whether he has to take a tacky route or not, if it'll get him what he wants at the end of it then so be it.
if dan really is after fame and isn't actually interested in rylan then it's obviously wrong. it's disgusting if he's playing along with someone's feelings to reach his 'dreams'. but I don't think people should be jumping to these conclusions before they've even officially announced their relationship. only they both know their true feelings towards each other. we'll see what happens.

Jack_
11-09-2013, 06:42 AM
if dan really is after fame and isn't actually interested in rylan then it's obviously wrong. it's disgusting if he's playing along with someone's feelings to reach his 'dreams'. but I don't think people should be jumping to these conclusions before they've even officially announced their relationship. only they both know their true feelings towards each other. we'll see what happens.

Well yeah I don't agree with that but I meant my point as a general thing when people go on about people being 'fame hungry'...like...who cares? In this case Dan said many times in the house he'd like to work in TV and I see nothing wrong with that? And if that means having to go into the house and having to somehow make himself relevant on Twitter then I really don't see the problem, he's only trying to achieve what he wants. As long as he's not using Rylan (which I agree would be wrong) then live and let live I say.

alex_front2
11-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Yep, I did work that out for myself. Thanks.

I am surprised that you did. Your welcome.

alex_front2
11-09-2013, 05:06 PM

If Dan really wants to succeed down the showbiz route he either has to date someone a bit more better looking or "straight acting" than rylan or just acquire a beard. A relationship with a camp and unattractive man just has a naff/ ewwww ring to it.

Marsh.
11-09-2013, 09:19 PM
I am surprised that you did. Your welcome.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm0enyScqa1qdlkgg.gif

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
11-09-2013, 09:32 PM
get that pussy http://i40.tinypic.com/28k2hdl.gif

armand.kay
11-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Yess dan get that promo.