PDA

View Full Version : Dan's bitter ex confirms he and Rylan are a couple

Black Dagger
10-09-2013, 04:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTzytI7CYAITeM2.jpg:large

Like stay tacky and move on with your life bitch. Ew.

Black Dagger
10-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Matt Parker @matthewpparker
@DanNealOfficial hahahaha soo fame hungry you will do anything!! #downgrade hahahaha

Excuse you bitch but Rylan is an upgrade, sit your nasty ass down and move on with your life :hmph:

Jack_
10-09-2013, 04:28 PM
:o :o

Well I have to say I never saw this coming

Jake.
10-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Tbf I see why he's hurt, he pretty much got rid of him once he realised that he had a smidge of fame.. but yeah, bit tacky to put it on Twitter like that

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Rylan is great. :hugesmile::lovedup:

Black Dagger
10-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I mean I can understand why Matt is hurt.. he got dumped after being with him for so long, because Dan is a fame hungry bitch, but this just screams tacky and it's like ew.

Jake.
10-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I mean I can understand why Matt is hurt.. he got dumped after being with him for so long, because Dan is a fame hungry bitch, but this just screams tacky and it's like ew.

Yeah, tacky for revealing it like that given how it's not really down to him, but I do feel for him none the less

Kizzy
10-09-2013, 04:37 PM
There's a line from a film, mean girls too something to function?....... :joker:

MeMyselfAndI
10-09-2013, 04:39 PM
too gay to function :laugh3:

Marc
Thought Dan would go for somebody more manly

alex_front2
Matt Parker @matthewpparker
@DanNealOfficial hahahaha soo fame hungry you will do anything!! #downgrade hahahaha

Excuse you bitch but Rylan is an upgrade, sit your nasty ass down and move on with your life :hmph:

No he's not. RYLan is a downgrade

Matt (despite being camp) would be good looking enough to bag a Hazel type if he wanted to switch sides. Let's be honest, no woman would want to 'turn' Rylan. There are the Graham Norton's and then there are the Matt Boomers who women want to 'turn', the latter are always more attractive.

Braden
10-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Sorry but this is laughable.

Good luck to them though...they'll need it...I'm not jealous at all.

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Thought Dan would go for somebody more manly

Exactly.

Who is the 'top' :joker::joker:

Black Dagger
10-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Rylan doesn't bottom tyvm. He said that in his latest Attitude magazine :idc:

Brother Leon
10-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Dan's abit of a tool then.

Jack_
10-09-2013, 04:47 PM
They managed to keep this on the quiet, I've seen nothing over the past few weeks that has indicated they may have been talking/meeting up

Done well really

Jack_
10-09-2013, 04:47 PM
omg LOL imagine if Dan and Rylan present BOTS next year and AJ's ditched

Black Dagger
10-09-2013, 04:49 PM

I can just imagine Matthew throwing shoes at his screen now.

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 04:51 PM
I can just imagine Matthew throwing shoes at his screen now.

:joker:

Cherie
10-09-2013, 04:53 PM

Oh please that would be just too much.

Samm
10-09-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm so jealous of Rylan

I want to be with dan :bawling:

Firewire
10-09-2013, 05:05 PM
i hope matt leaks dan's nudes

Samm
10-09-2013, 05:07 PM
i hope matt leaks dan's nudes

Yes!

Lee.
10-09-2013, 05:08 PM

I would consider watching tbh

Sophiee
10-09-2013, 05:38 PM
No he's not.

Matt (despite being camp) would be good looking enough to bag a Hazel type if he wanted to switch sides. Let's be honest, no woman would want to 'turn' Rylan. There are the Graham Norton's and then there are the Matt Boomers who women want to 'turn', the latter are always more attractive.
I would.

:lovedup:

Rob!
10-09-2013, 07:15 PM
LOL sorry - there is no way Rylan is an upgrade :joker:

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 07:17 PM
LOL sorry - there is no way Rylan is an upgrade :joker:

Why? Rylan is great. He's hilarious and not bad looking. :hugesmile:

Rob!
10-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Why? Rylan is great. He's hilarious and not bad looking. :hugesmile:

Have you seen the teeth? He wasn't that bad looking when he was in the house. But on top of that, there's the fact he feels the need to pout like a toilet duck on every photo (who do you think he learnt THAT from?) and the fact that he is as big a fame seeker as Dan is. I give it a month.
I'm really surprised at Dan. I'm not quite sure where he thinks he going to get with Rylan.

Sophiee
10-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Have you seen the teeth? He wasn't that bad looking when he was in the house. But on top of that, there's the fact he feels the need to pout like a toilet duck on every photo (who do you think he learnt THAT from?) and the fact that he is as big a fame seeker as Dan is. I give it a month.
I'm really surprised at Dan. I'm not quite sure where he thinks he going to get with Rylan.
have you not ever considered that it might be a genuine relationship? :conf: there's nothing to suggest that dan wants 'fame' because of this. rylan is a great looking guy with a lovely, hilarious personality. I don't know why people are jumping to conclusions.

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 07:23 PM

Apart from his teeth that are too bright i think he's quite nice looking. :blush:

Rob!
10-09-2013, 07:23 PM
have you not ever considered that it might be a genuine relationship? :conf: there's nothing to suggest that dan wants 'fame' because of this. rylan is a great looking guy with a lovely, hilarious personality. I don't know why people are jumping to conclusions.

Because the man quit a high paid and highly regarded job in the Police Force to be in Big Brother. :joker:

james130
10-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Shows Dan up for what he really is.
He was practically auditioning for a presenting role, every time he's been on BOTS!

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Let's be honest Rylan as much as you like him, as fabulous as you may find him, as funny as you find him is not attractive or sexy. When women say they fancy him they are just being ueber hags. It's like Beckham saying he fancied Cherie Blair, he doesn't but it something nice to say.

Nice guy blah blah has all the sex appeal of a burnt ferret. Or Alan Carr. Physically he's scrawny, his look is fake, he auditioned for X Factor with ueber " camp " Butlins steward blond mullet hair, dyed black later. He's actually ginger*. He has tango skin. He just looks - and acts - stereotypically " gay ", not sexy**. Then there's the dress sense - fantastic - if it's for a WOMAN. Unmanly and creepy for a man. I often find myself wondering " where did he get that top". For me for me, for a gaY man to be attractive he's got to have more than a modicum of masculinity, and not set off my gaydar -but that happens. Gaydar goes into overdrive. Rylan seems gay asexual as well.Like Will Young. Or Joe Mckeldery

Then there is his tombstone gleaming white dentures which don't fit his mouth and have altered the shape of his face drastically. I suspect he's had other surgery. Don't want to be mean, he's not ugly but he's not in shape or form remotely attractive.

*Nothing wrong with ginger but he looks awful with any hair colour.
**Even gay guys like twin jack have said they hate gay looking and acting gay men

Jack_
10-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Shows Dan up for what he really is.
He was practically auditioning for a presenting role, every time he's been on BOTS!

I see nothing wrong with that though? I genuinely don't understand the criticism when people try different ways to get dream jobs, like at least they're ambitious, good luck to them I say :shrug:

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Let's be honest Rylan as much as you like him, as fabulous as you may find him, as funny as you find him is not attractive or sexy. When women say they fancy him they are just being ueber hags. It's like Beckham saying he fancied Cherie Blair, he doesn't but it something nice to say.

Nice guy blah blah has all the sex appeal of a burnt ferret. Or Alan Carr. Physically he's scrawny, his look is fake, he auditioned for X Factor with ueber " camp " Butlins steward blond mullet hair, dyed black later. He's actually ginger*. He has tango skin. He just looks - and acts - stereotypically " gay ", not sexy**. Then there's the dress sense - fantastic - if it's for a WOMAN. Unmanly and creepy for a man. I often find myself wondering " where did he get that top". For me for me, for a gaY man to be attractive he's got to have more than a modicum of masculinity, and not set off my gaydar -but that happens. Gaydar goes into overdrive.

Then there is his tombstone gleaming white dentures which don't fit his mouth and have altered the shape of his face drastically. I suspect he's had other surgery. Don't want to be mean, he's not ugly but he's in shape or form remotely attractive

**Even gay guys like twin jack have said they hate gay looking and acting gay men

He's not bad looking. I always thought he was cute.

Vicky.
10-09-2013, 08:37 PM
I think if Rylan actually likes him, hes gunna end up getting hurt tbh.

I loved Dan in the house, but its clear he will do anything for a bit of fame. I think this is just to get publicity. I hope I am wrong though.

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Dan is blatantly using Rylan.

Dan is about an 8 Rylan is a 4.

Vanessa
10-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Poor Rylan. He's going to get hurt. :bawling:

Jordan.
10-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Possibly the worst couple ever

AnnieK
10-09-2013, 08:45 PM
It's their business....if its true and real good luck to them and I hope they're happy...

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 09:03 PM
It's like handsome Eddie Cibrian (dan) dumping good looking brandi ( matt) and getting with plain leanne rimes ( rylan)

CaudleHalbard
10-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Rylan has fame and we can assume a reasonable amount of wealth.

Matt has................ nothing (albeit he is arguably much better looking).

For Dan, it's obviously no contest.

alex_front2
10-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Yep, does it make dan shallow?

CaudleHalbard
10-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Yep, does it make dan shallow?

Oh perish the thought! Lol! :D

Sophiee
10-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Because the man quit a high paid and highly regarded job in the Police Force to be in Big Brother. :joker:
we don't know if there were more circumstances included though. we'll never know the full story, or what might be the truth and also that has nothing to do with rylan. we'll see :hugesmile:.

Nice guy blah blah has all the sex appeal of a burnt ferret. Or Alan Carr. Physically he's scrawny, his look is fake, he auditioned for X Factor with ueber " camp " Butlins steward blond mullet hair, dyed black later. He's actually ginger*. He has tango skin. He just looks - and acts - stereotypically " gay ", not sexy**. Then there's the dress sense - fantastic - if it's for a WOMAN. Unmanly and creepy for a man. I often find myself wondering " where did he get that top". For me for me, for a gaY man to be attractive he's got to have more than a modicum of masculinity, and not set off my gaydar -but that happens. Gaydar goes into overdrive. Rylan seems gay asexual as well.Like Will Young. Or Joe Mckeldery

Then there is his tombstone gleaming white dentures which don't fit his mouth and have altered the shape of his face drastically. I suspect he's had other surgery. Don't want to be mean, he's not ugly but he's in shape or form remotely attractive

don't bother attempting to speak for everyone because everybody has different opinions of what they find 'sexy' or 'attractive'. personally I do so try to respect other's views.

Macie Lightfoot
10-09-2013, 11:16 PM
I know some people think it's surprising but it's really not? Dan's been a shameless fame***** from the start and it's hilariously pathetic, especially to think that he's someone's father. And that's he's 33, like gurl get a grip. Also lol forever @ the notion of I Don't Want People To See Me As Camp and then dating Rylan Clark of all people.

joeysteele
10-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Well for me it is up to them. I actually thinik Rylan is a good loooking guy as much as I can judge that.

Oddly enough I never really warmed to Matt anyway, when on bbbots he was clearly a dominant character, I was surprised to hear him say, he had 'allowed' Dan to go in to the BB house.
I would be quite irritated if anyone I knew said,they had 'allowed' me to do something that I had wanted to do anyway.
I found Matt to be rather full of himself and so it doesn't surprise me that he and Dan have split up.

If really true, I wish both Dan and Rylan good luck and hope they are happy. That is what matters in a relationship and someone like Matt spouting venom out because Dan moved on from him is not only unnecessary but rather pathetic too.

Shaun
11-09-2013, 12:42 AM
sz7N70IU6EE

james130
11-09-2013, 01:41 AM
sz7N70IU6EE

:worship:
"Fame, fame baby the fame, fame. IN IT FOR THE FAME..."
This should have been his best bits song. (Had it been back in the good old days, when they used proper music.)

Sophiee
11-09-2013, 02:06 AM
Well for me it is up to them. I actually thinik Rylan is a good loooking guy as much as I can judge that.

Oddly enough I never really warmed to Matt anyway, when on bbbots he was clearly a dominant character, I was surprised to hear him say, he had 'allowed' Dan to go in to the BB house.
I would be quite irritated if anyone I knew said,they had 'allowed' me to do something that I had wanted to do anyway.
I found Matt to be rather full of himself and so it doesn't surprise me that he and Dan have split up.

If really true, I wish both Dan and Rylan good luck and hope they are happy. That is what matters in a relationship and someone like Matt spouting venom out because Dan moved on from him is not only unnecessary but rather pathetic too.
matt also seemed to dislike hazel which I found strange considering she was always so nice to dan and they were best friends in the house. it made me wonder whether he was jealous of their friendship perhaps? I'm sure I recall him saying that dan wouldn't be seeing her when he got out too (on twitter). I'm not surprised they split up if he was so controlling.

joeysteele
11-09-2013, 08:31 AM
matt also seemed to dislike hazel which I found strange considering she was always so nice to dan and they were best friends in the house. it made me wonder whether he was jealous of their friendship perhaps? I'm sure I recall him saying that dan wouldn't be seeing her when he got out too (on twitter). I'm not surprised they split up if he was so controlling.

You are totally right Sophiee, it seemed like Matt saw Dan as a possession rather than an individual.
I think he is well rid of him actually.
I did only see a very small bit of him on bbbots to be fair to Matt but I saw very little I liked as to his seeming dominance of Dan and also his put downs of him too.

I think Dan's friendship with Hazel likely caused the friction to come from Matt and full credit to Dan for getting out and sticking by her and now it seems moving on in his life in a new relationship.

HBB1508
11-09-2013, 10:19 AM
I like them both so wish them good luck and hope the relationship lasts.

aman201
11-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Rylan and Dan?

Am I reading right? :joker:

Vanessa
11-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Rylan and Dan?

Am I reading right? :joker:

Yeah. And Dan's ex Matt is going crazy about it. Jealous much? :joker:

aman201
11-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Yeah. And Dan's ex Matt is going crazy about it. Jealous much? :joker:

Could Dan be any more fame hungry?

Just wants an in to the industry.

CaudleHalbard
11-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Well Rylan did say on BOTS quite a while ago that he might take Dan on as his "personal assistant"......

........ little did we imagine what he meant! :D

Goodness knows why some TiBBers liked Dan the fame-*****.

Jemal
11-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Anybody who doubts dan is doing this for fame is probably not all there atm. <(Pun intended btw)
But yea. He bloody goes into the big brother house and cant stop talking about his 'love of his life' he cried when big brother didnt give him his picture of the both of them and then he comes out and because he decides to release a calendar and also make a few apperances on BBOTS, he goes and leaves his long time boyfriend in the dumps.
I dont care what tweet matt tweeted, i feel sorry for him.

Just dans way to get abit of fame i suppose.

Pronshi
11-09-2013, 05:01 PM
When it comes to guys and girls my standards are so ridiculously high.
Especially for no prize but I never got the appeal of Dan don't think he is attractive in the slightest, Hazel was certainly fit!!
Matt is really fit too so I am really confused why he left him for Rylan of all people... Diffidently for 15 minutes more.

Pronshi
11-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Anybody who doubts dan is doing this for fame is probably not all there atm. <(Pun intended btw)
But yea. He bloody goes into the big brother house and cant stop talking about his 'love of his life' he cried when big brother didnt give him his picture of the both of them and then he comes out and because he decides to release a calendar and also make a few apperances on BBOTS, he goes and leaves his long time boyfriend in the dumps.
I dont care what tweet matt tweeted, i feel sorry for him.

Just dans way to get abit of fame i suppose.

This pretty much.
Feel bad for the guy, don't think it was spite at all tbh.

Toy Soldier
11-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Err... he should hope that Dan is feeling guilty enough not to hit back at him, because accessing someone else's personal accounts online without permission and reposting something private - even if you know the password and haven't technically "hacked" in - can still get you in trouble. And Dan will probably know that :/.

alex_front2
11-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I sympathise with ex Matt but he should have more dignity and move on, it's not as if dan cheated on him ( AFAIK). TBF to Dan his ex came across very possessive on bbots. Matt should learn from this and reflecton his role in demise of relationship.

Being dumped is horrid, but at leasy dan ended the relationship rather than continuing it half-heartedly and quietly seeing someone else on the side.

alex_front2
11-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Err... he should hope that Dan is feeling guilty enough not to hit back at him, because accessing someone else's personal accounts online without permission and reposting something private - even if you know the password and haven't technically "hacked" in - can still get you in trouble. And Dan will probably know that :/.

Dan will definitely know that given nature of former job and the line of work. Don't think dan will do anything. He should just put it down to hurt feelings.

Cherie
11-09-2013, 05:31 PM
I sympathise with ex Matt but he should have more dignity and move on, it's not as if dan cheated on him ( AFAIK). TBF to Dan his ex came across very possessive on bbots. Matt should learn from this and reflecton his role in demise of relationship.

Being dumped is horrid, but at leasy dan ended the relationship rather than continuing it half-heartedly and quietly seeing someone else on the side.

you mean a Bit on the Side :joker:

Sorry its not funny we dont know what has gone on but Dan seemed really keen on Matt when he was in the house, didnt see Matt on BOTS so cant really comment on whether or not he came across as controlling. Anyway they have parted now so best of luck to all concerned.

CaudleHalbard
11-09-2013, 05:42 PM
I wonder if Rylan will say anything about it? ;)

daniel-lewis-1985
13-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Matt cheated on Dan in G-A-Y bar when he was in the house anyway so no sympathy.

As for Dan telling Rylan he wants him to tell the world they are a couple I thought Dan was better than that.

I thought he could have had a serious career but instead hes opted for chasing the z list lifestyle.

reece(:
17-11-2013, 10:17 PM

Natalie.
17-11-2013, 10:20 PM
best couple of 2013

Black Dagger
17-11-2013, 10:41 PM
I actually like them together. But then I love Rylan.

Dan has definitely found an upgrade, that is all I'm saying.

james130
17-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Make me sick tbh :idc:
Dan's an utter fame-***** but in terms of Dan's ex, Rylan is such a down-grade as well.
He's just so unattractive.
I don't know who I feel more sorry for. :idc:

HD
18-11-2013, 02:03 AM
I wonder who the top is.......... They both look like bottom boys TBH.

Samm
18-11-2013, 07:00 AM
King dan

Jamesy
18-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Dan and Rylan?!

Well that's a relationship that won't last!