PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Canada +1 -1 [Vote every 60 mins.]

Pages : 1 [2]

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Part of Jacks massive paragraphs on page 9, I stopped reading after that ludicrous lie.

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm not going to be plussing Gary at all now, He was one of my favorites watching the series off TiBB, but coming on here has made me not like him anymore :shrug:
Anyone but Peter/Alec/Gary to win, I'll plus whoever is left bar them in the f3

reece(:
26-10-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm not going to be plussing Gary at all now, He was one of my favorites watching the series off TiBB, but coming on here has made me not like him anymore :shrug:
Anyone but Peter/Alec/Gary to win, I'll plus whoever is left bar them in the f3
I don't think that matters since the top three will be those three unfortunately

Macie Lightfoot
26-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Jillian Won The Money But Not The Game :rolleyes: :joker:

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 09:57 PM
I don't think that matters since the top three will be those three unfortunately

Well in the top 4, we can all join together and plus that fourth one (Likely Suzette/Talla)

Jack_
26-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Talla, Andrew, Jillian & Emmet were the stars AND best players as they were original f4

Talla was hilarious and Andrew likeable but they were supporting characters, the former having random drunken antics every couple of episodes and the latter being Jemmett's lapdog. Jill and Emmett were the stars, they just supported them. They seriously didn't contribute as much as Jemmett did

Jillian played a great game. FACT. She was responsible for getting rid of all those sour faced losers

She played Emmett's game, I've already explained this in better detail than I'm going to here.

I respect her comp wins and I respect their game as a power couple a hell of a lot, how none of the others thought to put them up is beyond me, they deserved to lose. But Jill's solo game is seriously overrated and no this is not me being bitter since I DID say this whilst the season was on-going in the last few weeks

Emmett played the best game, that is indisputable. He was unlucky to lose the final HoH to Gary in all honesty. Jemmett as a duo played the second best game, but Jill on her own for her dreadful social game alone that left half the jury hating her for constantly lying does not leave her in the top three best players.

And this game has been ruined, bravo

AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 8 +
Emmett - 7
Gary - 32
Peter - 18 -
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

How has it been ruined? If people don't want certain people to do well, post more. As I've also already said, I've only been posting so much since some others were doing it first in an attempt to get Peter out. It works both ways

Except I don't excessively use ****** and the only "questionable" post I made was the completely valid point that Dan Gheesling losing a social game to someone on the autism spectrum shows that he sucks. Keep grasping at straws tho

Except you do and if I had access to my laptop right now I'd collate some posts

That wasn't the only post either there's been more since then, look I'm not sure if in the US the term ****** is considered offensive or not but it is in the UK

I can't take your posts seriously Jack when you think Liza contributed more to the show than Topaz & Talla.
Especially considering Topaz has the most memorable moment of the season (I don't even like her)

One moment at the end of the season doesn't mean her contribution throughout the entire season was a lot

I didn't even like Liza that much but the reasons I said Gary, Suzette, Peter and Alec, Jemmett and Tom and Liza contributed the most is because the show DID revolve around all of them (Liza was the hated bitch in the middle weeks and her relationships with Tom and Peter were big parts of the episodes), the rest are supporting characters (which again I all loved since I love this cast, but I'm sorry from a how much did the show centre around them standpoint, they didn't compare)

Even more hilarious when Jack is the forum spokesperson for dreaded "talking points" :joker::joker::joker:

*makes point about you trolling by dragging members names up in threads and making baiting comments about their opinions*

*goes and does just that*

Once again, keep my name out of your mouth. Thanks

Jillian DID win the game & the money, that is proof that your bitter #justsaying
It's an actual fact, It's not subjective, she won the show, It was aired, millions saw it.

If I was really that bitter I wouldn't have watched the infamous moment back since and both enjoyed it and laughed at it. I'm over it, it's a TV show ffs :joker:

Also, she actually didn't win because as with almost every aspect of life, the intent of an action is far more important than the actual outcome or consequence

Topaz intended to vote for Gary, he therefore had four votes in order to win. What actually happened comes second, yes she won the money and got the confetti because she HAD to, but she did not win because she did not win four jury votes.

If someone intends to commit a murder and plots it, then goes out planning to go ahead with it but chickens out at the last minute, and then the police find out...you WILL be arrested and charged with intent to murder, since that's what you were going to do and that's more important than what you actually did.

Similarly, if I went to a shop with the intention of buying my mum a certain present only to find out it had sold out and I had no time to get that thing, the intention counts a lot more than what actually happened. Not a great analogy but my point is that intent > result, in most aspects of life. The jury voting is the same, yes she got four votes and won the money and the title, but she didn't actually play a good enough game to actually secure four jury votes without needing a misvote to happen. I'm sorry but you can't deny this

I don't care that she won since it's a TV show and it's long over and plus she was by default one of the better players since she actually bothered to play whereas everyone with the exception of her, Emmett, Gary and Tom (even if his game was dreadful) didn't do anything, therefore I'm glad she took it over let's say Talla, but her game is still overrated and she didn't actually persuade four jurors to intend to cast their votes for her, even she would admit this

Jack_
26-10-2013, 10:05 PM
AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 7 (-)
Emmett - 7
Gary - 34 (+)
Peter - 17
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Macie Lightfoot
26-10-2013, 10:14 PM
:joker: I really don't know what show you were watching if you really think it revolved around LIZA yet Talla was a supporting character.

And you can say all you want about Emmett playing the best game but he sealed his own fate evicting Talla and then getting an easy question wrong in the final HoH.

Macie Lightfoot
26-10-2013, 10:14 PM
:joker: I really don't know what show you were watching if you really think it revolved around LIZA yet Talla was a supporting character.

And you can say all you want about Emmett playing the best game but he sealed his own fate evicting Talla and then getting an easy question wrong in the final HoH.

Black Dagger
26-10-2013, 10:16 PM
AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 6 -
Emmett - 7
Gary - 34
Peter - 18 +
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Black Dagger
26-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Troy you are boring, simmer down xo.

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 10:19 PM
No offense, but you've contradicted yourself SO much in this thread. Putting Jillian in with the characters as too why you liked this season, and saying how there is no way Kat/Danielle/Aneal should beat Peter, yet you minussed her over them, and no you started this. People were minussing Peter as we don't like him, you were minussing Jillian because the people who didn't like Peter happened to like Jillian.

And I disagree with everything you said, Jillian, Emmet, Talla & Andrew were the stars.
Peter was a supporting character

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Jillian did win :laugh3:
Theres no two ways about it, she WON the show. It's just a fact, no matter how you go about it, you're just wrong.

The winner of the game wins the prize, Jillian won the prize, there would be a lawsuit if they just awarded someone random the prize, the winner of the game has to get the prize, which Jillian got. She won, fact. Anything you say otherwise is simply a lie.

Macie Lightfoot
26-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Troy you are boring, simmer down xo.

I guess you've already run out of prerecorded comebacks that we're back at "simmer down xo" again

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 10:22 PM

This is 100% true & I rarely agree with him, no point telling him to simmer down when I think the majority of viewers will agree. The cast members I always forget are Aneal & Liza when I try to remember 15.

EVERYONE remembers Talla, shes probably the second most memorable after Gary

Jack_
26-10-2013, 10:23 PM

The whole show didn't, but when her and Tom were at their peak she was contributing a lot more storyline wise than Talla was who was always just the drunk girl who occasionally had some hilarious moments. She didn't actually have a storyline now did she?

Well we all know he should have evicted Gary since he wasn't stupid enough to take Emmett but thankfully he managed to convince him that he would, so that's why he didn't evict him and tbh at that point he had no reason to think otherwise since him and Gary had always had a good relationship, Gary had always expressed his indifference/bordering on dislike for Jill to him, and because Talla would DEFINITELY not have taken him, so tbh having two people he thought would take him to F2 as opposed to only guaranteeing one, then yeah I can see why he evicted Talla

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 10:23 PM
AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 7 +
Emmett - 7
Gary - 34
Peter - 17 -
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Black Dagger
26-10-2013, 10:24 PM
I guess you've already run out of prerecorded comebacks that we're back at "simmer down xo" again

I don't want to waste my time thinking up new ones for you, you're just tedious and lol at prerecorded when you repeat yourself on the daily babes. yawn xxxxx

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Jillian & Emmet were the two best players of the game, It was very evident, which is why they both spent the most days in the house, and were immune practically every week :laugh:

Marc
26-10-2013, 10:26 PM
AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 7
Emmett - 7
Gary - 35 (+)
Peter - 16 (-)
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Macie Lightfoot
26-10-2013, 10:33 PM
The whole show didn't, but when her and Tom were at their peak she was contributing a lot more storyline wise than Talla was who was always just the drunk girl who occasionally had some hilarious moments. She didn't actually have a storyline now did she?

Well we all know he should have evicted Gary since he wasn't stupid enough to take Emmett but thankfully he managed to convince him that he would, so that's why he didn't evict him and tbh at that point he had no reason to think otherwise since him and Gary had always had a good relationship, Gary had always expressed his indifference/bordering on dislike for Jill to him, and because Talla would DEFINITELY not have taken him, so tbh having two people he thought would take him to F2 as opposed to only guaranteeing one, then yeah I can see why he evicted Talla

Liza didn't contribute anything. She was boring and forgettable and an early boot who was ultimately irrelevant to the grand scheme of things. Like come on, your "love triangle" (seriously after this and Charlie/Callum/Dexter I never want to see another love triangle ever again) consisted of TOM and PETER that speaks enough about your worth. Compared to Talla, who was consistently entertaining and provided dozens of talking points (which when you would constantly lecture me about how I watch Big Brother wrong (holylol @ unironically telling someone that they're watching TV wrong), you would emphasize that the show revolves around talking points and needs them to survive and whatever other bull**** you spew) and was actually the big character you pretend others like Emmett, Jillian, Alec, and Peter were.

And yes, Emmett evicted the girl who did not win a single Competition and would nearly guarantee a Jemmett final HoH over the guy who actually tried to play the game, especially after his brother warned him not to trust the gay guy. Well played :joker:

Josiah.
26-10-2013, 10:37 PM
I'm trying not to be rude but... Jack, Troy, and MMI, please stop the fighting immediately!

I really do not want the mods to close this thread because of a HUGE argument/debate. So, PLEASE go back to being NICE PEOPLE and play the game without b****ing.

Jack_
26-10-2013, 10:43 PM
No offense, but you've contradicted yourself SO much in this thread. Putting Jillian in with the characters as too why you liked this season, and saying how there is no way Kat/Danielle/Aneal should beat Peter, yet you minussed her over them, and no you started this. People were minussing Peter as we don't like him, you were minussing Jillian because the people who didn't like Peter happened to like Jillian.

And I disagree with everything you said, Jillian, Emmet, Talla & Andrew were the stars.
Peter was a supporting character

I explained on one of the first few pages why I targeted Jillian? You're rewriting what's actually happened in this thread

I would have targeted Kat first since she was the most irrelevant, but NO ONE was going to be bothered enough to minus her and so someone like Peter WOULD have left before, therefore I thought well Jill has more detractors so let's try her, and they went along with it

I didn't even plan on voting as much as I have done in the beginning as I've also already explained before, the only reason I've done so since is because it was started by other people, a few nights ago Troy said he wasn't going to allow Jill to leave first and spent every hour of the UK early hours -ing Peter and plussing her so she wouldn't be out, I woke up and Peter was nearly out so I thought well the only way this is going to be stopped is if I do the same. Then the other night lostalex said he was going to 'destroy' Peter and did exactly the same due to time zone differences, so I had to retaliate by doing the same. I didn't start the excessive voting that's a total lie, I reacted to it. That's what actually happened.

Peter was not in any way a supporting character that's just false, I want to make this clear because people don't seem to be able to read, I did not or do not rate his game, I'm voting in this on contribution to the season as I always do with any BB that I watch. You cannot deny the amount of stuff he contributed to the episodes, whether you found that annoying or not is irrelevant, it was still there. You don't have to like him but he WAS a big character contribution wise, that's it

Jillian did win :laugh3:
Theres no two ways about it, she WON the show. It's just a fact, no matter how you go about it, you're just wrong.

The winner of the game wins the prize, Jillian won the prize, there would be a lawsuit if they just awarded someone random the prize, the winner of the game has to get the prize, which Jillian got. She won, fact. Anything you say otherwise is simply a lie.

Okay just choose to ignore everything I said and actually what you've said I'm not even disputing so?

I know she won the show, I know she won the money, I know they couldn't have reversed the vote (hence why I said she HAD to win after that), but I'm sorry, she didn't get four jurors to intend to vote for her. You can't shy away from this even she would admit it herself ffs, yes she'll take the win and yes she did win in reality but she did not play a good enough game to win without needing a misvote to happen, you can't just ignore that. Once again, the intent of an action is almost always more important than what actually happens

Josiah.
26-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Um, Jack; look at the post I made above yours.

MeMyselfAndI
26-10-2013, 10:48 PM
She played a good enough game to get f2, and her opponent did'nt play a good game, as he got evicted. Therefore she played a better game, It was very similar to BB3 USA, a bitter jury, not voting on the game. Thankfully a mistake was made, and history did not repeat itself

Josiah.
26-10-2013, 10:53 PM
:bawling: Why will no one look at post #272?!? It explains my feelings towards this very "unxepected" and EXTREMELY Distracting situation.

Jack_
26-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Liza didn't contribute anything. She was boring and forgettable and an early boot who was ultimately irrelevant to the grand scheme of things. Like come on, your "love triangle" (seriously after this and Charlie/Callum/Dexter I never want to see another love triangle ever again) consisted of TOM and PETER that speaks enough about your worth. Compared to Talla, who was consistently entertaining and provided dozens of talking points (which when you would constantly lecture me about how I watch Big Brother wrong (holylol @ unironically telling someone that they're watching TV wrong), you would emphasize that the show revolves around talking points and needs them to survive and whatever other bull**** you spew) and was actually the big character you pretend others like Emmett, Jillian, Alec, and Peter were.

And yes, Emmett evicted the girl who did not win a single Competition and would nearly guarantee a Jemmett final HoH over the guy who actually tried to play the game, especially after his brother warned him not to trust the gay guy. Well played :joker:

She was actually the hated house bitch in the lead up to her eviction and most of the action was revolving around her and whether or not she was playing Tom and/or Peter, the houseguests were discussing it, Peter and Tom were and as viewers that was the main storyline at the time.

Once again there you go making patronising and baiting comments, and you're telling me you don't troll? Like why is it that you are incapable of actually having a civilised debate without resorting to 'hahahaha you're an idiot' (or your equivalent which is 'holylol' or something similar)? I actually hate to admit this but you do sometimes have some valid points when I'm debating with you, but why is it that you insist on being so rude to people? That's exactly why you're so irritating because you just never stop referencing members in threads, criticising their opinions and resorting to laughing at them even when sometimes they haven't even yet posted in the thread? Why is it that I can have debates with plenty of other people on here who I disagree with and they disagree with me but it can remain civil, mature and respectful instead of insult throwing and laughing smilies? I'm not saying I don't partake in that because I do but as a form of retaliation, I'd much rather just have a debate without the need for all of that, you just don't seem to be capable of it? I just don't get it

Anyway on the subject of Talla and talking points well yes she was hilarious but nothing she did constitutes developing a discussion point, they were just funny moments. A talking point arises out of a storyline or a house relationship/feud/friendship where you can discuss in depth about what happened in such an event or about the legitimacy of a duo or some sort, you can't discuss Talla passing out in the toilet drunk, that's just funny. So no it doesn't come under the talking points argument

Actually I lie, the argument with Gary was one potential talking point...but that's it really? I loved her don't get me wrong but she hardly had many storyline that could be discussed in depth? She was just the cute drunk

I'm trying not to be rude but... Jack, Troy, and MMI, please stop the fighting immediately!

I really do not want the mods to close this thread because of a HUGE argument/debate. So, PLEASE go back to being NICE PEOPLE and play the game without b****ing.

I didn't even want any of this, if you remember on the first few pages I spent like a day trying not to rise to the bait from a certain member but I just wasn't having it in the end. I don't even get it it's just a bloody forum game who actually cares, these arguments aren't necessary :shrug:

Black Dagger
soz

Macie Lightfoot
Peter was not in any way a supporting character that's just false, I want to make this clear because people don't seem to be able to read, I did not or do not rate his game, I'm voting in this on contribution to the season as I always do with any BB that I watch. You cannot deny the amount of stuff he contributed to the episodes, whether you found that annoying or not is irrelevant, it was still there. You don't have to like him but he WAS a big character contribution wise, that's it

But all of his contributions were awful, that's the point you don't get and the flaw in your logic. You preach about talking points and contributions, but you look at quantity as opposed to quality. Peter was shoved down our throats and did get a lot of airtime but it was all nauseating and his contributions were the low points of the show. The Sheyld's entire existence, a character development scene on the struggles of eating a mother****ing salad, constant self-congratulatory DRs to lead casuals to thinking he's actually playing a good game. I literally cannot think of a positive contribution Peter made to the show.

It's like saying that Tom was great for his contributions when they consisted of casual sexism and homophobia (and apparently racism from what I remember hearing about?). Like, you're a gross human with no redeeming qualities and I couldn't wait to get you off of my television. Having high visibility does not automatically make you a positive contribution to the show. Just look at like, almost everyone heavily featured in BB12 and CBB11.

Josiah.
26-10-2013, 10:58 PM
AAH! Stop or I'm bringing in the mods to end this argument NOW.

Macie Lightfoot
26-10-2013, 11:13 PM
She was actually the hated house bitch in the lead up to her eviction and most of the action was revolving around her and whether or not she was playing Tom and/or Peter, the houseguests were discussing it, Peter and Tom were and as viewers that was the main storyline at the time.

Once again there you go making patronising and baiting comments, and you're telling me you don't troll? Like why is it that you are incapable of actually having a civilised debate without resorting to 'hahahaha you're an idiot' (or your equivalent which is 'holylol' or something similar)? I actually hate to admit this but you do sometimes have some valid points when I'm debating with you, but why is it that you insist on being so rude to people? That's exactly why you're so irritating because you just never stop referencing members in threads, criticising their opinions and resorting to laughing at them even when sometimes they haven't even yet posted in the thread? Why is it that I can have debates with plenty of other people on here who I disagree with and they disagree with me but it can remain civil, mature and respectful instead of insult throwing and laughing smilies? I'm not saying I don't partake in that because I do but as a form of retaliation, I'd much rather just have a debate without the need for all of that, you just don't seem to be capable of it? I just don't get it

Anyway on the subject of Talla and talking points well yes she was hilarious but nothing she did constitutes developing a discussion point, they were just funny moments. A talking point arises out of a storyline or a house relationship/feud/friendship where you can discuss in depth about what happened in such an event or about the legitimacy of a duo or some sort, you can't discuss Talla passing out in the toilet drunk, that's just funny. So no it doesn't come under the talking points argument

Actually I lie, the argument with Gary was one potential talking point...but that's it really? I loved her don't get me wrong but she hardly had many storyline that could be discussed in depth? She was just the cute drunk

The peak of Liza's relevance was being called a scheming ****ing ***** in an argument between two other people. Homegirl didn't matter.

Referencing a time in which you were patronizing me is not patronizing. Like, you literally told me multiple times that I watch BB wrong and I'm the reason it got cancelled on C4. Me referencing these words does not make you the victim, not at all. And then about me not being able to have a civilized debate or whatever, your bud Lucas (oops I just referenced another forum member How Dare I) is just as guilty if not more of everything you described than I am.

Talla's moments were memorable and some were season-defining. Liza's moments consisted of trying to see the good in Tom and Peter. She's stupid, that's the only possible discussion that could've risen from that.

And Josiah, sorry but in a thread about the HGs of BBCanada, the HGs of BBCanada are going to get discussed. That's what happens in forums, discussions are had.

Black Dagger
26-10-2013, 11:14 PM
I don't really like the word 'bud' to describe our relationship.

Jack_
26-10-2013, 11:28 PM
The peak of Liza's relevance was being called a scheming ****ing ***** in an argument between two other people. Homegirl didn't matter.

Referencing a time in which you were patronizing me is not patronizing. Like, you literally told me multiple times that I watch BB wrong and I'm the reason it got cancelled on C4. Me referencing these words does not make you the victim, not at all. And then about me not being able to have a civilized debate or whatever, your bud Lucas (oops I just referenced another forum member How Dare I) is just as guilty if not more of everything you described than I am.

Talla's moments were memorable and some were season-defining. Liza's moments consisted of trying to see the good in Tom and Peter. She's stupid, that's the only possible discussion that could've risen from that.

And Josiah, sorry but in a thread about the HGs of BBCanada, the HGs of BBCanada are going to get discussed. That's what happens in forums, discussions are had.

See I give you an opportunity to go 'okay alright, we'll both agree to stop the patronising comments, insults and joker smilies and have civilised debates in future' and you just return with the same kind of thing? I love discussing these things, it's fun and I find it interesting and enjoyable hearing other peoples opinions, but it's spoiled when it has to descend into petty, immature digs at one another. I don't want to have to do that, why can't we just debate without you trying to mock my opinions?

Okay let me make a distinction between what I consider patronising in this instance, because I see the point you've just raised

If you felt patronised by that point I once made then I apologise, but that is somewhat my opinion. I didn't however (at least I don't think) laugh, insult you and make comments like 'LOL you're so stupid hahahaha joker smiley oh look Troy being a moron again hahaha', that kind of thing. And if I did it was in retaliation for you doing it to me. I simply want to have a debate free of this kind of petty playground behaviour, I'm above that. Like, there are plenty of members that share similar opinions to you but I manage to have enjoyable, mature debates with them without having to mock each other's opinions and throw immature digs at each other? And the same goes for other debates I have non-BB related with other members, it doesn't need to descend into a childish argument.

Also actually Lucas is more than capable of having a civilised debate because I've been in one with him before and have read posts of his having one before, he does what he does when he's being insulted and patronised too. But he can address this criticism you've made of him himself

Jack_
26-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Sorry Josiah, I'll keep voting too

AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 6 (-)
Emmett - 7
Gary - 35
Peter - 17 (+)
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Black Dagger
26-10-2013, 11:32 PM
AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 5 -
Emmett - 7
Gary - 35
Peter - 18 +
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Jack_
27-10-2013, 12:31 AM
AJ - 10
Alec - 10
Andrew - 4 -
Emmett - 7
Gary - 36 +
Peter - 18
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 12:32 AM
AJ - 10
Alec - 11 +
Andrew - 3 -
Emmett - 7
Gary - 36
Peter - 18
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Jack_
27-10-2013, 01:49 AM
AJ - 10
Alec - 12 +
Andrew - 2 -
Emmett - 7
Gary - 36
Peter - 18
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

~clocks went back

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 01:26 AM
AJ - 10
Alec - 13 +
Andrew - 1 -
Emmett - 7
Gary - 36
Peter - 18
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Where did Topaz go? :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 01:32 AM
I just assumed you and Jack took her out because she was a "supporting character" or whatever the ****

Jack_
27-10-2013, 01:34 AM
Here we go again :rolleyes: same old sh*t

Seems I accidentally cut her out like someone did to AJ the other day when copying someone's post (I'm on my phone), she's on 20

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 01:50 AM
I ****ing loved Topaz. So yeah, cya later x

Jack_
27-10-2013, 01:51 AM
AJ - 10
Alec - 14 +
Emmett - 7
Gary - 36
Peter - 18
Suzette - 27
Talla - 17
Topaz - 20

Raph
27-10-2013, 07:28 AM
AJ - 9 -
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 36
Peter - 18
Suzette - 27
Talla - 18 +
Topaz - 20

Jack_
27-10-2013, 09:25 AM
AJ - 8 -
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8 +
Gary - 36
Peter - 18
Suzette - 27
Talla - 18
Topaz - 20

Marc
27-10-2013, 09:42 AM
AJ - 8
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8
Gary - 36
Peter - 17 (-)
Suzette - 27
Talla - 19 (+)
Topaz - 20

Jack_
27-10-2013, 10:27 AM
AJ - 7 (-)
Alec - 14
Emmett - 9 (+)
Gary - 36
Peter - 17
Suzette - 27
Talla - 19
Topaz - 20

Headie
27-10-2013, 10:46 AM
AJ - 7
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8 (-)
Gary - 36
Peter - 17
Suzette - 27
Talla - 19
Topaz - 21 (+)

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 10:56 AM
what happened to Andrew??? Also this game is clearly being manipulated by 2 members instead of 'TiBB'

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 10:57 AM
AJ - 7
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8
Gary - 36
Peter - 16 -
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20 +
Topaz - 21

Jack_
27-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Andrew was eliminated and for the last time if people are so bothered they should vote more

I don't even get the problem anyway it's a bloody game on a Big Brother forum, do the results really matter?

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 11:01 AM
You and Lucas are clearly ruining the game, I'm not the only one too have said, take a hint maybe?

Marc
27-10-2013, 11:06 AM
AJ - 7
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8
Gary - 36
Peter - 15 -
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 22 +

Marc
27-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Andrew was eliminated and for the last time if people are so bothered they should vote more

I don't even get the problem anyway it's a bloody game on a Big Brother forum, do the results really matter?

It matters for you as you're voting at every available opportunity :laugh:

Jack_
27-10-2013, 11:19 AM
You and Lucas are clearly ruining the game, I'm not the only one too have said, take a hint maybe?

The only reason anyone is bothered is because the people they don't like are staying in. No one cared when Troy and lostalex were deducting points from them throughout the UK early hours the other night which is what actually started the whole incessant voting in the first place

It matters for you as you're voting at every available opportunity :laugh:

Well yes because it was done by other members first, but let's rewrite this thread and pretend that didn't happen :shrug:

If I didn't have the chance to vote and someone I liked was eliminated though well then big deal, my life goes on. This is just text on a screen it means nothing in the grand scheme of things, it's a bit of fun and yes I've been voting a lot but if I wasn't able to (and there were points over the last few days that I wasn't and I forgot this game even existed) I'm hardly going to be crying

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 11:40 AM
AJ - 7
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7 -
Gary - 36
Peter - 16 +
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 22

'posts at every opportunity' yeah must have pretended to sleep.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Also I think it's really unfair that Josiah keeps asking for these arguments to stop and they just seem to continue, seriously the only posts in this thread should be ones with votes in them, that's it. I really wish I'd never risen to the bait in the early pages and then maybe none of this would have happened.

AJ - 6 -
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8 +
Gary - 36
Peter - 16
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 22

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 12:17 PM
AJ - 5 -
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8
Gary - 36
Peter - 16
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 23 +

changing my votes around now so people don't start pissing their knickers again xxxxx

Headie
27-10-2013, 01:00 PM
AJ - 5
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7 -
Gary - 36
Peter - 16
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 24 +

Jack_
27-10-2013, 01:18 PM
AJ - 4 -
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8 +
Gary - 36
Peter - 16
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 24

Headie
27-10-2013, 02:03 PM
AJ - 4
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7 -
Gary - 36
Peter - 16
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 25 +

Jack_
27-10-2013, 02:22 PM
AJ - 3 -
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8 +
Gary - 36
Peter - 16
Suzette - 27
Talla - 20
Topaz - 25

Raph
27-10-2013, 02:26 PM
AJ - 3
Alec - 14
Emmett - 8
Gary - 36
Peter - 15 -
Suzette - 27
Talla - 21 +
Topaz - 25

We all know the perfect winner for this that'll make everyone happy is suzette

lostalex
27-10-2013, 02:46 PM
The only reason anyone is bothered is because the people they don't like are staying in. No one cared when Troy and lostalex were deducting points from them throughout the UK early hours the other night which is what actually started the whole incessant voting in the first place

Well yes because it was done by other members first, but let's rewrite this thread and pretend that didn't happen :shrug:

If I didn't have the chance to vote and someone I liked was eliminated though well then big deal, my life goes on. This is just text on a screen it means nothing in the grand scheme of things, it's a bit of fun and yes I've been voting a lot but if I wasn't able to (and there were points over the last few days that I wasn't and I forgot this game even existed) I'm hardly going to be crying

wtf don't lump me in with him, and it wasn't just me who was down voting peter, but you don't wanna mention the MODS that were also down voting peter, right? cause they are mods, so you'd never call them out, you just call me out and lump me in with troy?

anyways, you've taken this to extremes Jack, you were the one telling this was just a casual game many pages ago in this thread right? sounds like you are the one that took it to extremes. You were the one berating me for saying(tongue in cheek) i'm gonna "destroy" peter, now look at your posts, clearly it's you who has forgot this is just a chat game on the 3rd most popular big brother forum in the UK. seriously... perspective...

When we were playing a few nights ago, i thought it was in good fun, and we were civilized with each other about it, and had some good discussion about the actual show. I don't know why you've lost that spirit of the game, i actually enjoyed it a few nights ago, we were both very civil i thought.

It is interesting how this thread turned out though, it actually turned out similar to a BBUS/Can style BB game, people forming alliance, people having conflicts, things getting rowdy! the closer to the end, the more the claws come out. lol

i think it's funny.

Marc
27-10-2013, 02:48 PM
AJ - 3
Alec - 13 (-)
Emmett - 8
Gary - 36
Peter - 15
Suzette - 27
Talla - 22 (+)
Topaz - 25

lostalex
27-10-2013, 02:50 PM
AJ - 3
Alec - 13
Emmett - 8
Gary - 36
Peter - 14 (-)
Suzette - 27
Talla - 23 (+)
Topaz - 25

Marc
27-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Alex you minused 4 :laugh:

lostalex
27-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Alex you minused 4 :laugh:

oops, my finger must've slipped... sorry :shrug:

Jack_
27-10-2013, 03:31 PM
wtf don't lump me in with him, and it wasn't just me who was down voting peter, but you don't wanna mention the MODS that were also down voting peter, right? cause they are mods, so you'd never call them out, you just call me out and lump me in with troy?

anyways, you've taken this to extremes Jack, you were the one telling this was just a casual game many pages ago in this thread right? sounds like you are the one that took it to extremes. You were the one berating me for saying(tongue in cheek) i'm gonna "destroy" peter, now look at your posts, clearly it's you who has forgot this is just a chat game on the 3rd most popular big brother forum in the UK. seriously... perspective...

When we were playing a few nights ago, i thought it was in good fun, and we were civilized with each other about it, and had some good discussion about the actual show. I don't know why you've lost that spirit of the game, i actually enjoyed it a few nights ago, we were both very civil i thought.

It is interesting how this thread turned out though, it actually turned out similar to a BBUS/Can style BB game, people forming alliance, people having conflicts, things getting rowdy! the closer to the end, the more the claws come out. lol

i think it's funny.

Alex I wasn't saying it in a derogatory manner, if you and Troy wished to vote very hour that's your prerogative, it is in the rules that one vote per hour is allowed after all. The point I was making was that there's some people in this thread who have tried to make out I started that which just isn't true, it was Troy that started voting every hour on the first night during the UK early hours and then you did it a couple of nights ago. I merely reacted to that and thought well if you're both going to do so I may as well do the same. I'm not criticising that, I'm just pointing out to the people that are criticising that that I wasn't the one that started it, that's all.

Also I'm not referring to people that are -ing Peter, just those who voted every hour at some point, and it was only you and Troy that did that. And then me obviously.

I haven't lost the spirit of the game at all, I enjoyed the discussion with you and if Troy didn't feel the need to always throw petty childish baiting digs about I would enjoy the debates with him too, I just think this game needs to return to what it's supposed to be about...+/-, it's really not fair on Josiah who has asked numerous times for the arguments to stop but still people insist on making digs for no reason. I don't see why people care so much about these results, if people are that bothered then vote more like Lucas and myself. If I didn't get a chance to vote and someone I liked left then oh well this is just the internet, big deal. That's all I'm saying

lostalex
27-10-2013, 04:07 PM
and black dagger was voting every hour for a while, in fact he's pretty much voted exactly as you have for most of his votes...

I agree though, it's not worth getting petty over. I think if someone disagree's with a vote, then have a discussion about the show, that's supposed to be what these games are for, because we're all fans of the actual show. It shouldn't be that hard to find some kind of common ground.

lostalex
27-10-2013, 04:09 PM
AJ - 3
Alec - 13
Emmett - 8
Gary - 37 (+)
Peter - 13 (-)
Suzette - 27
Talla - 23
Topaz - 25

Marc
27-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Alec - 13
Emmett - 8
Gary - 37
Peter - 13
Suzette - 26 (-)
Talla - 23
Topaz - 26 (+)

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Alec - 13
Emmett - 7 _
Gary - 37
Peter - 14 +
Suzette - 26
Talla - 23
Topaz - 26

Headie
27-10-2013, 04:25 PM
You guys missed off AJ.

AJ - 3
Alec - 13
Emmett - 6 -
Gary - 37
Peter - 14
Suzette - 26
Talla - 23
Topaz - 27 +

lostalex
27-10-2013, 04:28 PM
your ava http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar77153_25.gif

makes me realize Rylan and AJ could pull off really good Gary and Topaz halloween costumes.

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 04:33 PM
It's funny how lostalex is offended that he's lumped in with me, shouldn't it be the other way around?

LemonJam
27-10-2013, 04:37 PM
rofl <3

lostalex
27-10-2013, 04:40 PM
It's funny how lostalex is offended that he's lumped in with me, shouldn't it be the other way around?

either way, it doesn't make any sense to lump us together, we don't like each other at all, and we certainly are not on each other's "sides". and unlike you, i DO get along with Jack usually, which is why i found it surprising.

Marc
27-10-2013, 05:03 PM
AJ - 4 (+)
Alec - 13
Emmett - 5 -
Gary - 37
Peter - 14
Suzette - 26
Talla - 23
Topaz - 27

lostalex
27-10-2013, 05:10 PM
AJ - 4
Alec - 13
Emmett - 5
Gary - 37
Peter - 13 (-)
Suzette - 26
Talla - 23
Topaz - 28 (+)

RichardG
27-10-2013, 05:31 PM
AJ - 4
Alec - 13
Emmett - 5
Gary - 37
Peter - 12 (-)
Suzette - 26
Talla - 24 (+)
Topaz - 28

Jack_
27-10-2013, 05:32 PM
AJ - 3 -
Alec - 13
Emmett - 6 +
Gary - 37
Peter - 12
Suzette - 26
Talla - 24
Topaz - 28

and black dagger was voting every hour for a while, in fact he's pretty much voted exactly as you have for most of his votes...

I agree though, it's not worth getting petty over. I think if someone disagree's with a vote, then have a discussion about the show, that's supposed to be what these games are for, because we're all fans of the actual show. It shouldn't be that hard to find some kind of common ground.

Yes but he only did so after I did as a result of you and Troy doing so in the first place

But I agree, some of the reactions, attitudes and insults in this thread are so over the top it's ridiculous :conf:

lostalex
27-10-2013, 05:52 PM
AJ - 3 -
Alec - 13
Emmett - 6 +
Gary - 37
Peter - 12
Suzette - 26
Talla - 24
Topaz - 28

Yes but he only did so after I did as a result of you and Troy doing so in the first place

But I agree, some of the reactions, attitudes and insults in this thread are so over the top it's ridiculous :conf:

please stop saying that! there is no me and troy!! :nono:

(and i might add, that if you look at the first many pages of this game, you voted much more than most people, so even if it wasn't every hour, you were still having a huge and disproportionate impact on the votes before i arrived. one could argue i was just catching up.

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Damn right there's no you and troy

lostalex
27-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Troy's getting so pissed off now he just might start voting with you Jack :P

or maybe that's your strategy? :o

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 05:57 PM
LostTroy :love:

I can ship it.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 05:58 PM
I don't mean that you were doing it together (loool), just that the first person to start the voting every hour on the first night was Troy, I reacted to that, then a few nights ago on a separate occasion to Troy you did the same and I reacted to that too. I don't mean you were working together, just that you were two of the first people to start it and then me and Lucas followed

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 05:59 PM
I mean you seem to be getting more pissed off about it than me but if you wanna think that go ahead

reece(:
27-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Dayum the messy drags in this thread, only TiBB
http://i.minus.com/il3LKfmBf7TU2.gif

Jack_
27-10-2013, 06:02 PM
xcuse me

Jack_
27-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Poor Josiah is going to have a breakdown when he enters this thread again

lostalex
27-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Dayum the messy drags in this thread, only TiBB
http://i.minus.com/il3LKfmBf7TU2.gif

Damn you!! spoiler alerts plzzz. I'm still watching season 1!~

Marc
27-10-2013, 07:02 PM
AJ - 3
Alec - 13
Emmett - 6
Gary - 37
Peter - 12
Suzette - 25 (-)
Talla - 24
Topaz - 29 (+)

Jack_
27-10-2013, 07:20 PM
AJ - 2 (-)
Alec - 13
Emmett - 7 (+)
Gary - 37
Peter - 12
Suzette - 25
Talla - 24
Topaz - 29

lostalex
27-10-2013, 07:25 PM
AJ - 2
Alec - 14 (+)
Emmett - 7
Gary - 37
Peter - 11 (-)
Suzette - 25
Talla - 24
Topaz - 29

Jack_
27-10-2013, 08:28 PM
AJ - 1 (-)
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 38 (+)
Peter - 11
Suzette - 25
Talla - 24
Topaz - 29

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm gunna do the same as what Lemonjam did
I'm done.

It was ruined a long time ago and does not at all represent TiBBs vote at all. I suggest others do the same tbh

reece(:
27-10-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm gunna do the same as what Lemonjam did
I'm done.

It was ruined a long time ago and does not at all represent TiBBs vote at all. I suggest others do the same tbh
Do it for the post counthttp://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/8f70c6ea.gif

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 39+
Peter - 11
Suzette - 25
Talla - 24
Topaz - 29

please do get over yourself :idc:

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 08:48 PM

What a load of bull. You were voting practically just as much at the start, and troy & lost eliminated NO ONE, you and Lucas have solely eliminated about 5 people, spin it how you like but people have stopped taking part as a result of you and Lucas. Troy & Alex didn't even manage to get Peter down to 1 or 2, whereas you & Lucas have wiped many people to zero, and voted almost identically every single time until you were both told about 10 times about this

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 08:49 PM
-hair flicks-

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Keep acting like a troll then, you have done with your responses, why not have a mind of your own and plus and minus who you like? I swear Alec was your favorite, but you were voting Identically to Jack at the start, even when Alec had about 10 less than Peter :conf:
How weird.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 08:59 PM
What a load of bull. You were voting practically just as much at the start, and troy & lost eliminated NO ONE, you and Lucas have solely eliminated about 5 people, spin it how you like but people have stopped taking part as a result of you and Lucas. Troy & Alex didn't even manage to get Peter down to 1 or 2, whereas you & Lucas have wiped many people to zero, and voted almost identically every single time until you were both told about 10 times about this

No I wasn't so please stop rewriting this thread for the last time

I voted like every six hours on the first page, then when I went to bed I returned in the morning to find Troy had declared he 'wasn't going to allow Jillian to be first out' and she'd accumulated a load of points after he was voting every hour. So then I thought well the only way to combat this is to do the same

Then a couple of nights ago Alex declared he was going to 'destroy Peter', and I woke up to find him almost eliminated after hourly voting, so again I retaliated with the same thing. And Lucas decided to join me. That is what has actually happened in this thread. I personally couldn't care less if anyone else wishes to vote hourly since they are the rules but I am simply not accepting this accusation that I started this first because that's simply not true. I didn't even have any intention of voting so often until others started, hence why my first posts weren't so frequent

The fact that I even have to explain this is ridiculous though since it IS just a forum game and tbqh the number of people that could get Peter out far outweigh two of us. Just because we've eliminated a few people that doesn't make any difference, Troy and Alex were very close to doing the same before I woke up and stopped them

This conversation wouldn't even be happening had they both continued to post hourly and the likes of Peter and Alec had been eliminated

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Keep acting like a troll then, you have done with your responses, why not have a mind of your own and plus and minus who you like? I swear Alec was your favorite, but you were voting Identically to Jack at the start, even when Alec had about 10 less than Peter :conf:
How weird.

I knew it:
Big Brother Canada 1 Fav: Alec

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8flrFWQ11rfduvxo1_500.gif

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 09:01 PM
You are calling me a troll, irony overload.

And Peter was being targeted so I sent him lots of points so he wasn't close to going out xo.

lostalex
27-10-2013, 09:04 PM
yea, I'm definitely done with this one too.

There's only so many times I can hear the same people bickering about the same things.

Marc
27-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 39
Peter - 10 (-)
Suzette - 25
Talla - 25 (+)
Topaz - 29

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 09:13 PM
You are calling me a troll, irony overload.

And Peter was being targeted so I sent him lots of points so he wasn't close to going out xo.

Yeah because Alec being on less than 10 points, and Peter being on 17 points and having been plussed 8 times in a row meant that Peter was in far more danger
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lic6r3nqF41qd99mho1_250.gif
let alone the the fact each person Jack minussed you happened to minus the next time
Proven sheep tbh..

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Why are you still harping on anyway? you said you were done, so cya later xo.

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Why are people still giving Jack and Lucas attention? Don't feed the trolls

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm not voting, I'm telling it how it is. Me, Lemonjam, DrunkerthanMoses & Lostalex have stopped voting, Marc has also commented on how you two are playing, the problem doesn't lie with me. And it doesn't lie with Troy either.

Marc
27-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Let's just vote shall we

Macie Lightfoot
For good measure, I too haven't voted since Jillian was eliminated first (which is still hilariously wrong), which was like page 2?

reece(:
Let's just vote shall we
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/tumblr_inline_mqis9ru5ty1qz4rgp.jpg

Marc
27-10-2013, 09:20 PM
And what do you mean by that reece

reece(:
27-10-2013, 09:21 PM
And what do you mean by that reece
.. you're the mod, magic all the unrighteously slain gods and goddesses back http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/7732f81d.pnghttp://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/7732f81d.pnghttp://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/7732f81d.png

Headie
27-10-2013, 09:22 PM
I came here to vote and I didn't even see any votes on this page :joker:

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm not voting, I'm telling it how it is. Me, Lemonjam, DrunkerthanMoses & Lostalex have stopped voting, Marc has also commented on how you two are playing, the problem doesn't lie with me. And it doesn't lie with Troy either.

well good for you lot, tell somebody who cares.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Why are people still giving Jack and Lucas attention? Don't feed the trolls

Once again you calling anyone a troll is ****ing hilarious seeing as you're probably one of the biggest to ever grace this forum

I even pointed out why and then you just continued to do everything I listed, I mean hello

Jack_
27-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Anyway once again this argument shouldn't even be happening, the point of this thread is to vote, that's all that should be in here

The amount of times the OP has politely asked people to stop yet people still feel the need to drag things back up and make digs is unreal

Marc
27-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Josiah gonna flip his lid when he see's this

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Once again you calling anyone a troll is ****ing hilarious seeing as you're probably one of the biggest to ever grace this forum

I even pointed out why and then you just continued to do everything I listed, I mean hello

Having different opinions (yes, believe it or not some people do like Rachel Rice and Hira and Jem) and "baiting" (which apparently applies to whatever post I make regardless of whether or not I'm actually baiting) hardly makes me a troll, it just means I disagree with you. There's a difference.

reece(:
27-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Josiah gonna flip his lid when he see's this
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/reeecerawwr/3e5dbfe7-1.gif

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 09:45 PM
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD TROY, LUCAS, JACK AND MMI TO STOP ARGUING, YOU ARE RUINING THE THREAD ffs.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Having different opinions (yes, believe it or not some people do like Rachel Rice and Hira and Jem) and "baiting" (which apparently applies to whatever post I make regardless of whether or not I'm actually baiting) hardly makes me a troll, it just means I disagree with you. There's a difference.

How many times do I need to tell you I don't care if people like Hira and Rachel? It'd be dull if we all agreed

The problem is that you are actually incapable of having a debate with someone without resorting to throwing around petty, childish digs, laughing smilies and mocking their opinions. Like you have valid points but you just ruin every debate by taking it down to such an immature level. Seriously, making posts like 'well it's Jack and Lucas what do you expect holylol' is inflammatory and you know it is. You also have brought people like myself and Patrick up in threads where we haven't even posted

I don't mind you disagreeing with me, lots of other people disagree with me but funnily enough I manage to have civil and respectful debates with them free from little digs and mocking one another (this is almost always the case in the serious debates section), so why doesn't that happen with you exactly?

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 10:02 PM
We're the antichrist tbh Jack, let's just face facts.

MeMyselfAndI
27-10-2013, 10:03 PM
who is that in your sig btw lucas
(Might as well make this a chat thread :laugh: )

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 10:04 PM
who is that in your sig btw lucas
(Might as well make this a chat thread :laugh: )

Lool, it's all gone out of control, I can't cope.

It's Sergio Aguero, Man City player (my fave) <3.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 10:09 PM
omg amongst all the sh*t I didn't realise it's the final seven now, I said I didn't care after that

Though now I really have run out of people to minus :(

Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 40 (+)
Peter - 10
Suzette - 25
Talla - 25
Topaz - 28 (-)

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 10:11 PM
There are still some supporting characters left for you to minus I think

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 10:12 PM
stop trolling xo

Black Dagger
27-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 40
Peter - 10
Suzette - 25
Talla - 24 -
Topaz - 29 +

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Throwing shade isn't trolling but nice try

Jack_
27-10-2013, 10:14 PM
pmsl

*makes post explaining how exactly you troll*

*chooses to ignore it*

*posts exactly the same kind of inflammatory comment trying to get a rise for like the 63847362nd time in this thread*

You couldn't write this sh*t :laugh3:

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Well you said that Talla and Topaz were just supporting characters so given your unique style of picking favorites I don't see the struggle in having to minus people.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Just because they were supporting characters it doesn't mean I didn't like them? I never once said that? These seven are my favourites, the point I made earlier in the thread was merely who the biggest characters were and how their contribution to the season should be commended, I didn't like Tom or Liza though. And that basically as a result of this Peter didn't deserve to leave this game early

Candice wasn't the biggest character in BB15 either, Elissa was one but not Candi really and they were my favourites. Amanda was the star of the show but I draw a line there at supporting her which you have always insinuated I wouldn't

And I even said at the beginning of this game that I didn't really want to minus any of them and I stand by that, I've made it clear numerous times on this forum that I love this cast and they're probably my favourite group from any BB series I've watched, I would much rather this have been a + only and eliminate the person with the fewest points game

Macie Lightfoot
27-10-2013, 10:34 PM
You named Alec, Peter, Gary, Suzette, and Emmett are the stars of the season and said you wanted to get them as far as possible, and there are still two other people in beside them so you still have people to minus. That's all my point was.

Jack_
27-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Okay fair enough, well I said to Alex I wanted Peter in the top 7 and in my head these were the seven that I also liked so I don't really care as much now and it is going to be a struggle to minus anyone, they were supporting characters yes but I still liked them

Jack_
27-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 41 (+)
Peter - 10
Suzette - 24 (-)
Talla - 24
Topaz - 29

Donovan.
28-10-2013, 03:25 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 41
Peter - 9 (-)
Suzette - 25 (+)
Talla - 24
Topaz - 29

Jack_
28-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 42 (+)
Peter - 9
Suzette - 25
Talla - 23 (-)
Topaz - 29

Black Dagger
28-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 42
Peter - 10 +
Suzette - 25
Talla - 22 -
Topaz - 29

Jack_
28-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 43 (+)
Peter - 10
Suzette - 25
Talla - 21 (-)
Topaz - 29

Jack_
28-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 44 (+)
Peter - 10
Suzette - 24 (-)
Talla - 21
Topaz - 29

Jack_
28-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 45 (+)
Peter - 10
Suzette - 24
Talla - 21
Topaz - 28 (-)

Jack_
28-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 46 (+)
Peter - 10
Suzette - 24
Talla - 21
Topaz - 27 (-)

Raph
28-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 46
Peter - 9 (-)
Suzette - 24
Talla - 22 (+)
Topaz - 27

Jack_
28-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 47 (+)
Peter - 9
Suzette - 24
Talla - 22
Topaz - 26 (-)

RichardG
28-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 47
Peter - 8 (-)
Suzette - 24
Talla - 23 (+)
Topaz - 26

Raph
28-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 47
Peter - 7 (-)
Suzette - 24
Talla - 24 (+)
Topaz - 26

Jack_
28-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 48 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 24
Talla - 24
Topaz - 25 (-)

Jack_
28-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 49 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 24
Talla - 24
Topaz - 24 (-)

Jack_
29-10-2013, 12:32 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 7
Gary - 50 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 24
Talla - 24
Topaz - 23 (-)

Black Dagger
29-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 6 -
Gary - 50
Peter - 8 +
Suzette - 24
Talla - 24
Topaz - 23

Jack_
29-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 6
Gary - 51 (+)
Peter - 8 +
Suzette - 24
Talla - 24
Topaz - 22 (-)

rk3388
29-10-2013, 04:10 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 5(-)
Gary - 51
Peter - 8
Suzette - 25 (+)
Talla - 24
Topaz - 22

Raph
29-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 5
Gary - 51
Peter - 7 (-)
Suzette - 25
Talla - 25 (+)
Topaz - 22

Jack_
29-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 5
Gary - 52 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 25
Talla - 25
Topaz - 21 (-)

Black Dagger
29-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4 -
Gary - 52
Peter - 8 +
Suzette - 25
Talla - 25
Topaz - 21

Jack_
30-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 53 (+)
Peter - 8
Suzette - 25
Talla - 25
Topaz - 20 (-)

Raph
30-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 53
Peter - 7 (-)
Suzette - 25
Talla - 26 (+)
Topaz - 20

Jack_
30-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 54 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 25
Talla - 26
Topaz - 19 (-)

Jack_
30-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 55 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 25
Talla - 25 (-)
Topaz - 19

Jack_
30-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 56 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 25
Talla - 24 (-)
Topaz - 19

Jack_
31-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 57 (+)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 24 (-)
Talla - 24
Topaz - 19

Raph
31-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 56 (-)
Peter - 7
Suzette - 24
Talla - 25 (+)
Topaz - 19

Samm
01-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 57 (+)
Peter - 6 (-)
Suzette - 24
Talla - 25
Topaz - 19

Jack_
01-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 58 (+)
Peter - 6
Suzette - 24
Talla - 25
Topaz - 18 (-)

Raph
04-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 4
Gary - 58
Peter - 5 (-)
Suzette - 24
Talla - 26 (+)
Topaz - 18

Josiah.
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 3 (-)
Gary - 59 (+)
Peter - 5
Suzette - 24
Talla - 26
Topaz - 18
--------------
8th Place - AJ
9th Place - Andrew
10th Place - Danielle
11th Place - Liza
12th Place - Aneal
13th Place - Kat
14th Place - Tom
15th Place - Jillian

=================
NOTICE: Keep the evictees below the active HGs via a dashed line.

Jack_
04-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Alec - 14
Emmett - 3
Gary - 60 (+)
Peter - 5
Suzette - 24
Talla - 26
Topaz - 17 (-)
--------------
8th Place - AJ
9th Place - Andrew