PDA

View Full Version : Daley still getting Twitter abuse

Me. I Am Salman
08-11-2013, 10:09 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DevanteAustin/status/395297303319572480
https://mobile.twitter.com/goldfoxdom/status/395574253623726080

I feel sorry for him tbh, I mean was what he did really THAT bad. Let's be honest, it was just play fighting taken a bit too far and Hazel hit him too..

Niamh.
08-11-2013, 10:20 AM
It was pretty sinister tbf but BB intervened before he did anything really bad. It seemed more serious than play fighting to me on his part, especially watching the lead up to it before Hazel even came inside but yeah people probably should just get over it now tbf, I'd be willing to bet hazel would rather people did too, I doubt that's what she wants to be remembered for all the time either

Kyle
08-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Yeh it was one of the more pathetic internet hate campaigns and Hazel clearly fuelled it by pretending she was in fear for her life in the diary room.

It was the right choice to boot him from the show though.

Niamh.
08-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Yeh it was one of the more pathetic internet hate campaigns and Hazel clearly fuelled it by pretending she was in fear for her life in the diary room.

It was the right choice to boot him from the show though.

ah she didn't pretend she was in fear for her life, they asked her if she was scared and she said she was, he did go over board and she never milked it either

Jake.
08-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Good, shouldn't have been a complete twat about it after and should have apologised to Hazel instead of slagging her off to the press/his twitter followers at every opportunity.

Kyle
08-11-2013, 10:24 AM
ah she didn't pretend she was in fear for her life, they asked her if she was scared and she said she was, he did go over board and she never milked it either

Course she milked it. If she was that scared she would have demanded he was removed because she thought he would hurt her.

Niamh.
08-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Course she milked it. If she was that scared she would have demanded he was removed because she thought he would hurt her.

No she didn't and she always gave the impression that she was scared at that particular moment but that she realized he'd had alot to drink. And what woman wouldn't be scared if a guy (who's a boxer btw) grabbed you be the throat and threatened to nut you? It's bizarre to me how people can't see how she would be scared by that, whether they'd been play fighting up to then or not

Jake.
08-11-2013, 10:28 AM
You could tell she was scared when she was sitting in the chair, whether she actually made out if she was scared is irrelevant and doesn't excuse what he did

Kyle
08-11-2013, 10:34 AM
No she didn't and she always gave the impression that she was scared at that particular moment but that she realized he'd had alot to drink. And what woman wouldn't be scared if a guy (who's a boxer btw) grabbed you be the throat and threatened to nut you? It's bizarre to me how people can't see how she would be scared by that, whether they'd been play fighting up to then or not

It's a live show, why wouldn't she plea for help if she honestly thought he was gunna stick his nut on her?

From what we saw of her on the show she was not a submissive woman. The way she gave complete submission during the act in question looked to me like play fight/role play.

Not that Daley had any excuse for putting his hands round her throat at any point, the guy was clearly a dick.

Kyle
08-11-2013, 10:35 AM
You could tell she was scared when she was sitting in the chair, whether she actually made out if she was scared is irrelevant and doesn't excuse what he did

I'd love to know where I excused his actions.

Raising a hand to a woman is the ultimate disgrace for a man and he was rightfully kicked off whether he was play fighting or not.

Leave off with the witch hunt just because I said Hazel had a small part to play in it the debacle.

MTVN
08-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Good, shouldn't have been a complete twat about it after and should have apologised to Hazel instead of slagging her off to the press/his twitter followers at every opportunity.

Yeah, and seeing as he's still milking his BB 'fame' I don't really feel sorry for him that he still gets attacked for what he did in there

Niamh.
08-11-2013, 10:48 AM
It's a live show, why wouldn't she plea for help if she honestly thought he was gunna stick his nut on her?

From what we saw of her on the show she was not a submissive woman. The way she gave complete submission during the act in question looked to me like play fight/role play.

Not that Daley had any excuse for putting his hands round her throat at any point, the guy was clearly a dick.

It was a strange situation though and one I'm sure Hazel has never been in before, it looked to me like she was unsure how to react, I think she probably felt like most of the viewers who were watching, like what the **** is actually happening here

GiRTh
08-11-2013, 10:49 AM
No one deserves the level of hate that is displayed on twitter but without all the hate some people would have no reason to log on at all.

I agree Daley needs to acknowledge what he did and apolgise to Hazel and take steps to ensure he never acts like that again but the level of hate is ridiculous.

Shaun
08-11-2013, 10:50 AM
MTVN and Jake [2].

GiRTh
08-11-2013, 10:52 AM

It was the right choice to boot him from the show though.Whats that got to do with this? The question was whether Daley deserved the level of hate not a re-run of what happened.

Kyle
08-11-2013, 10:53 AM
It was a strange situation though and one I'm sure Hazel has never been in before, it looked to me like she was unsure how to react, I think she probably felt like most of the viewers who were watching, like what the **** is actually happening here

To be honest I would have got rid of them both.

She attempted to or did expose his genitals (can't remember if she managed to pull them down or he had pants on) and him for putting his hand round her throat.

Kyle
08-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Whats that got to do with this? The question was whether Daley deserved the level of hate not a re-run of what happened.

My comment was replying to another comment. Not all posts address the O.P specifically.

Black Dagger
08-11-2013, 10:56 AM
He was homophobic as well on twitter recently, so yes he deserves all the hate he gets, he's a tool.

Black Dagger
08-11-2013, 10:56 AM
And when he got out of the house and he was retweeting hateful stuff about Hazel that he should have actually hit her and stuff shows he didn't have any remorse, ****

GiRTh
08-11-2013, 10:57 AM
My comment was replying to another comment. Not all posts address the O.P specifically.That is not at all clear. You do not quote anyone in your post. You can edit the post just to be emphatic that you are replying to someone if you want.

Me. I Am Salman
08-11-2013, 11:01 AM
He was homophobic as well on twitter recently, so yes he deserves all the hate he gets, he's a tool.

And when he got out of the house and he was retweeting hateful stuff about Hazel that he should have actually hit her and stuff shows he didn't have any remorse, ****

oh ok this kinda changes my mind then

Jake.
08-11-2013, 11:39 AM
I'd love to know where I excused his actions.

Raising a hand to a woman is the ultimate disgrace for a man and he was rightfully kicked off whether he was play fighting or not.

Leave off with the witch hunt just because I said Hazel had a small part to play in it the debacle.

I didn't say you excused his actions at all, I was referring to those who do.

Samm
08-11-2013, 11:42 AM
He was a bore anyway

King Gizzard
08-11-2013, 11:59 AM
I always think this is him for a second, identical voices Lol

hh0Jq680aZM

Scream
08-11-2013, 02:32 PM

But then you would of still said she milked it...I don't think she could do anything right in the eyes of most of the public

RichardG
08-11-2013, 02:43 PM
I have no sympathy for him

He clearly isn't a nice person, not just for what he did in the house... if he came out of the house very apologetic/didn't make an issue of it then fair enough perhaps people should lay off him now. However, he didn't, so I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for him when people call him out for what he really is.

GiRTh
08-11-2013, 02:56 PM
I cannot believe that a woman gets grabbed up on TV by a man, the man is completely unapologetic about it, blames her and still a number of months later people are talking about her milking it., What kind of society do we live in?

This prick needs to acknowledge what happened and his role in it bfore anyone has sympathy for the amount of abuse he is getting on twitter.

Me. I Am Salman
08-11-2013, 02:59 PM
No one deserves the level of hate that is displayed on twitter but without all the hate some people would have no reason to log on at all.

I agree Daley needs to acknowledge what he did and apolgise to Hazel and take steps to ensure he never acts like that again but the level of hate is ridiculous.

This prick needs to acknowledge what happened and his role in it bfore anyone has sympathy for the amount of abuse he is getting on twitter.

:conf2:

Niamh.
08-11-2013, 02:59 PM
I cannot believe that a woman gets grabbed up on TV by a man, the man is completely unapologetic about it, blames her and still a number of months later people are talking about her milking it., What kind of society do we live in?

yeah, exactly, and i can't understand people saying she milked it at all, she did nothing of the sort

reece(:
08-11-2013, 03:01 PM
He's getting what he deserves, assaulting a woman on national TV is downright unforgivable.

Kyle
08-11-2013, 05:18 PM

Why did she not press charges? If she thought he was genuinely going to nut her he needs to be locked up, seriously.

GiRTh
08-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Why did she not press charges? If she thought he was genuinely going to nut her he needs to be locked up, seriously.I think your focus is completely wrong. He grabbed a woman up ON TV and has made absolutely no attempt to take responsibility for what he did. He definitely grabbed her by the throat and he definitely threatened her. The video evidence is overwhelming so his ****** you attitude is frankly disgusting IMO. So even though I think the abuse he gets on twitter is over the top, I dont have much sympathy for him. He needs to concentrate on what he did and his actions on that night, not whether he was provoked or lead on or whether she deserved it or anything like that. He needs to accept that what he did was wrong.

Niamh.
08-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Too right Girth

sassysocks
09-11-2013, 12:21 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DevanteAustin/status/395297303319572480
https://mobile.twitter.com/goldfoxdom/status/395574253623726080

I feel sorry for him tbh, I mean was what he did really THAT bad. Let's be honest, it was just play fighting taken a bit too far and Hazel hit him too..

Sorry for him - the guy is a backward thinking idiot. People who send hateful tweets are no better - but those whose condone his actions in any way are brainless fools.

Either similar types to him who try to control women with threats and intimidation or women who have a screw loose and find such violence 'sexy'. No doubt they wouldn't feel the same way if that violence was directed at them. Unfortunately the world is full of phyco's - male and female alike.

Samm
09-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Did not like them both

Amy Jade
09-11-2013, 08:49 PM
He does deserve all the abuse, if he had shown remorse after and said sorry and explained it was meant to be playful and then just spoken to Hazel about it after then I would say it's fine and done with but his attitude after was shocking

He blamed Hazel for everything, he acted like she was some sort of evil temptress and he was an innocent victim when those who watched knew it was a two way thing and of course he let idiots of twitter slag off Hazel and he used to retweet it and revel in the fact people were saying really sick things about her. He should be shown no sympathy imo.

anne666
16-11-2013, 07:20 PM
yeah, exactly, and i can't understand people saying she milked it at all, she did nothing of the sort

Of course she didn't milk it. Watching the whole sorry episode on live feed was frightening enough without actually being a part of it. He admitted his rage and said he was going to seek help. Then of course like any abuser, he turned it all back on her. If he insists on using Twitter to seek support he will get abuse.

Kizzy
16-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Of course she didn't milk it. Watching the whole sorry episode on live feed was frightening enough without actually being a part of it. He admitted his rage and said he was going to seek help. Then of course like any abuser, he turned it all back on her. If he insists on using Twitter to seek support he will get abuse.

Totally, the build up to the abuse was something not many get to witness, you can feel the tension mount.
Until he acknowledges his issue with genuine remorse he will struggle forming and maintaining relationships I feel.
There are skeletons in his closet, there's no shame in seeking help for those either.

anne666
16-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Totally, the build up to the abuse was something not many get to witness, you can feel the tension mount.
Until he acknowledges his issue with genuine remorse he will struggle forming and maintaining relationships I feel.
There are skeletons in his closet, there's no shame in seeking help for those either.

I totally agree. Why would anyone choose to go through life that way.The impending charges may make him do something positive, for himself and his children. That can sometimes be the turnaround point for abusers.