PDA

View Full Version : The camp pics and three trials announced .

erinp5
15-11-2013, 12:23 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2507709/Im-A-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here-2013-FIRST-LOOK-scenes.html

erinp5
15-11-2013, 12:25 PM
I like the look of this:hugesmile:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/15/article-2507709-1969392200000578-206_634x424.jpg

erinp5
15-11-2013, 12:30 PM
No Witchetty grubs this year, they are of the menu.
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/166470-im-a-celebrity-2013-witchetty-grubs-off-the-bushtucker-trial-menu.html

Samm
15-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Meh they could of changed it a bit

Vanessa
15-11-2013, 05:46 PM
:amazed:

Jack_
15-11-2013, 05:48 PM
...so they've actually not even bothered to change anything from last year. That phone box and tree house are exactly the same as they were last series. Usually they stick something new in like a caravan :shrug: oh well

Joelle.
15-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Exactly the same then.

erinp5
15-11-2013, 09:43 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/15/article-2507709-1964CF3800000578-301_634x252.jpg

Ant and Dec prepare for the jungle ahead of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! returning to ITV.Ant and Dec have filmed a special promo that will be seen on ITV for the first time on Sunday evening.Ant and Dec are seen arriving in the ˜Australian Outback', and when Dec asks if a limo will be picking them up, Ant tells him, "We don't need a limo Dec. This year it's going to be a lot tougher, we need to live and breathe the outback.""I thought it was only supposed to be tougher for the celebrities," says Dec."When in Rome Declan, when in Rome," says Ant.Dec gets a shock when a tatty pick up truck pulls up and the driver asks if they are Ant and Dick. Dec is quick to correct the mispronunciation of his name.The boys jump on the back of the truck, only to find they are sharing their lift with a hungry crocodile called Gerald.The tongue-in-cheek promo aims to whet viewers' appetites for the fun that is soon to be had when I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! returns to ITV next month.

We asked Tom Gould, about what we can expect from series 13 of the ITV reality show.

1. The Jungle Tree House might be the home for this year's showmances

"The Jungle Tree House will be used in different ways for this series. It's not as luxurious as it was last year because it is much more open. However, it does give you a degree of shelter and it is an area where the celebrities can get away from the others.

"It's also an area where they can canoodle if they want to. There's quite a small sofa up there, so it's quite cosy - but it will do the trick.

"There are a couple of beds inside."

2. Watch out for the 'Sub-Merged' Bushtucker Tria

"There are a number of new trials, including one called Sub-Merged. It's a submarine that we sink into water gradually. There is a celebrity inside the submarine searching for stars amongst crew lockers and life jacket compartments - and various things like that.

"The submarine sinks down into the water leaving a tiny space at the top, which is their air pocket. It's really claustrophobic. Plus, there are lots of animals thrown in, too."

3. There are also trials called 'Limo-Scream' and 'Scares Rock

"It is based on a genuine stretch limousine. We've stripped out the engine and put it into the jungle. It's another searching trial where the celebrity crawls through the boot to the passenger compartment and on to the driver seat and the engine searching for stars. Obviously, they won't be alone."

"We've also got a trial called Scares Rock, which is a more physical trial. We have our version of Ayers Rock, which is 20m across and 5m high. The celebrities have to climb across the face of Scares Rock from one side to the other and collect stars while critters are dropped on them."

4. There are no witchetty grubs on the menu this year

"We always try to have a few new dishes and a few new jungle delicacies every year - but what we're missing this year is the witchetty grub. There is an Australia-wide shortage of witchetty grubs because of the weather.

"Due to the rain, it has been too wet and they haven't hatched. We have been trying to get them from every possible source across the country, but there aren't any. We've searched for them all over Australia, but there are none. Instead, we will find some new jungle delicacies for the celebrities."

5. The celebs had better be prepared for bad weather. Really bad weather

"A lightning strike last week wiped out our internet connection for 12 hours. Having had such a trying time over the last few months, it feels like the cycle has broken - but we've got contingency plans in place for any storm issues that come up. We're expecting many more storms. The radar suggests there are many more storms coming.

"We've been told that the long-range forecast predicts rain throughout the whole series of I'm a Celebrity. That will include lightning strikes and storms.

"Lightning struck the camp on Tuesday night and it hit somewhere nearby. I'm not sure what receiver it hit, but it hit something and wiped out communication for a while - but we have contingency plans in place now, so we hope to be sorted. Fingers crossed!"

erinp5
15-11-2013, 09:47 PM
Sub-merged, Limo scream, and scares rock three trials announced .Exciting .

erinp5
15-11-2013, 09:50 PM
That Mo woman reminds me of the liverpudlian woman(can't remember her name or why she is a celebrity) but she was a right pain in the ass.