PDA

View Full Version : woman talking about skinny woman again - YAWN

the truth
21-11-2013, 10:19 PM
What is it with women ? why do all conversations seem to end up with this innane boring drivel?

they go round and round in circles, get nowhere, understand nothing and learn nothing, argue, cry, kiss and make up, become friends , then the whole argument starts again a few days later and we go through the exact same circles yet again

to conclude....some women are thin some are fat some are curvy some aren't some are tall some are short who gives a heck

they all spout that looks aren't important yet they nearly all spend hours with make up and false lashes and 4 inch heels, ever more get plastic surgery and botox , total hypocrites

then they preach skinny women in magazines ut too much pressure on them? tear the magazine up> don't buy it....don't be so weak minded don't be so self obsessed....if you believe looks aren't everything then don't go plastic go natural and be healthy and change the record you boring attention seekers:wavey:

Mystic Mock
21-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Insecurities really don't come across well on TV when it openly shows itself.

I'm really surprised that Rebecca and Lucy haven't learned from that.

GypsyGoth
21-11-2013, 10:26 PM
It wasn't insecure drivel, they were bonding over things that matter, sharing their feelings.

MeMyselfAndI
21-11-2013, 10:28 PM
I ended up liking both Amy & Rebecca more, what GG said ^

the truth
21-11-2013, 10:28 PM
It wasn't insecure drivel, they were bonding over things that matter, sharing their feelings.

It was insecure drivel, they weren't bonding, they were both trying to conceal their envy and superficiality. If looks aren't important they shouldnt spend all day obsessing on them. total hypocrites. In fact Id say the model came off as more sincere in that she is a model and doesn't pretend her looks at not important to her. Rebecca came across as better than the emmerdale bore, as she is a swimmer and hasn't entereted the entertainment business....but she needs to wise up too and forget the idiot attention seekers on twitter... most of this whole scene witht he emmerdale lady was pathetic , dumb insincere and so unoriginal

Mystic Mock
21-11-2013, 10:29 PM

I didn't see any bonding there, just awkward tension that made for good TV I think.

Livia
21-11-2013, 10:50 PM
They were discussing the way women are portrayed in the media and how young girls are encouraged to aspire to impossible ideals. It was a bit more than a discussion about skinny women.

Scream
21-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Rebecca made herself look like a tool imo...same with Lucy, but people expected that from her anyway

GiRTh
21-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Agree wit GG and Livia. We dont understand the insecurities Rebecca may have and to just dismiss it as superficiality is extremely insensitive.

Jemal
21-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Seemed to me they were targeting amy cause shes pretty lol.
Not her fault ffs.. Just trying to stereotype her.

Kizzy
21-11-2013, 11:22 PM
I was surprised that rebecca got so very upset, being a model is just a job.. The whole 'pagent' thing is a big of a controversial area though. That said I feel it was rebeccas insecurity ultimately, her acheivements are amazing, her looks and personality lovely... My guess is she has just been so deeply affected by the evil trolls that stalk twitter and such that have had a devastating effect on her.
The media scrutinises everyone in the public eye to the nth degree, why? I have no clue but it's a chicken or egg thing, when did we want our mucicians, sportspeople to be considered attractive as well as talented?

Shaun
21-11-2013, 11:27 PM
the ignore list <3

the truth
22-11-2013, 12:10 AM
I was surprised that rebecca got so very upset, being a model is just a job.. The whole 'pagent' thing is a big of a controversial area though. That said I feel it was rebeccas insecurity ultimately, her acheivements are amazing, her looks and personality lovely... My guess is she has just been so deeply affected by the evil trolls that stalk twitter and such that have had a devastating effect on her.
The media scrutinises everyone in the public eye to the nth degree, why? I have no clue but it's a chicken or egg thing, when did we want our mucicians, sportspeople to be considered attractive as well as talented?

she needs to get over it....the world is full of nasty superficial idiots....if you go on twitter you will meet most of them....why let those idiots upset you? why not concentrate on more Important matters...these women are dwelling on themselves to much and are too self obsessed....have they asked david about his cancer last year? or desigining dresses for dianas weddings or stuff outside themselves?

MeMyselfAndI
22-11-2013, 12:13 AM
They probably have, but we only see about 15m of camp out of 24 hours, so you can't just assume they haven't

Kizzy
22-11-2013, 12:24 AM
the ignore list <3

:conf:

Kizzy
22-11-2013, 12:34 AM
she needs to get over it....the world is full of nasty superficial idiots....if you go on twitter you will meet most of them....why let those idiots upset you? why not concentrate on more Important matters...these women are dwelling on themselves to much and are too self obsessed....have they asked david about his cancer last year? or desigining dresses for dianas weddings or stuff outside themselves?

I don't have a twitter but I can imagine the abuse she gets, it's all well and good saying get over it but it can't be easy? Especially if you are naturally a sensitive, quiet, shy or introspective person.
Prolonged abuse will have an effect on her confidence, and self esteem.
As said we prob don't get to see the normal convos they have, just controversial ones like this.

Shaun
22-11-2013, 12:40 AM
:conf:

not you :p just bored of the usual "I DON'T GET WOMEN" threads

armand.kay
22-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Why are you worried :/

GiRTh
22-11-2013, 01:33 AM
not you :p just bored of the usual "I DON'T GET WOMEN" threadsX2

the truth
22-11-2013, 02:45 AM
I don't have a twitter but I can imagine the abuse she gets, it's all well and good saying get over it but it can't be easy? Especially if you are naturally a sensitive, quiet, shy or introspective person.
Prolonged abuse will have an effect on her confidence, and self esteem.
As said we prob don't get to see the normal convos they have, just controversial ones like this.

why expose yourself to all those idiots on twitter? That place is full of abusive idiots, youre asking for trouble going on there a lot and taking all that vitriol seriously....youre basically making yourself an easy target for bullies

the truth
22-11-2013, 02:45 AM
not you :p just bored of the usual "I DON'T GET WOMEN" threads

bored your cryptic criticism and non-contribution

Semtex
22-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Poor Lucy, having to get botox and false tits to play a Dingle.

She doesn't like celebrity & tries to frown upon women who get sexualised in the media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2508696/Im-A-Celebrity-Emmerdale-star-Lucy-Pargeter-poses-bikini.html

Frozen faced, false boobed, I hate saying this...Jealous, devious, hypocritical, **** stirring, projecting cowbag.

thesheriff443
22-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Rebecca was laying the blame at amy's door for being a good looking woman with a fit body.
Rebecca has a big nose, that's not amy's fault, that's in Rebecca's genes.

trying to make someone feel guilty because of their own issue's!

the truth
22-11-2013, 05:02 PM
the whole thing was pathetic and yet aother pitiful attempt to garner attention and false sympathy for the 2 women....sadly a lot of people fall for this utter nonsense.....meanwhile none of these women ask david about his cancer....far too self obsessed for that...twats

Jesus.
22-11-2013, 05:08 PM
What is it with women ? why do all conversations seem to end up with this innane boring drivel?

they go round and round in circles, get nowhere, understand nothing and learn nothing, argue, cry, kiss and make up, become friends , then the whole argument starts again a few days later and we go through the exact same circles yet again

:

Speaking for a generation. Right on Brethren.

anne666
23-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Could only a man reduce a discussion on such a topic to fat versus thin? :conf:

Jesus.
23-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Alright sweetheart, keep your knickers on.

Black Dagger
23-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Amy and Rebecca were bonding by the river or whatever and both came across well.

If anything here, you're the tedious one.

the truth
24-11-2013, 06:58 AM
They were discussing the way women are portrayed in the media and how young girls are encouraged to aspire to impossible ideals. It was a bit more than a discussion about skinny women.
the only people putting pressure on women are other women? its just so boring and bizarre yet women cant see the trap they make for themselves?

almost every western woman alive has the exact same conversation, with the exact same narrow conclusion and utter self delusion, yet the vast majority are totally complicit in playing up to the self obsessed appearance superficial nonsense.

no one has to wear false eye lashed, 4 inch heels, endless slap on make up, mini mini skirts, spray tans, stupid tattoos , hair weaves, endless shopping, maxed out credit cards etc..buying brainless womens magazines etc...yet the vast majority do this mindless drivel ? then the same women preach how its wrong and how kids shouldn't be exposed to this materialistic nonsense and how whats inside that's counts, yet its the very same women who expose their kids to this nonsense and take them shopping every spare weekend and no man is allowed to say , its brainless because that somehow makes him a philistine as hes not allowed an opinion....what a brainless country....these women are a vast army of boring superficial hypocrites