PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca trying to break alfonso

the truth
25-11-2013, 02:13 AM
It was clear the lone American was feeling low tonight with a touch of the homesick blues....he was quiet for hours and sat alone, no one approached him

then he gets called down to clean out the dishes and each time Rebecca has to stand over him dictating and patronising him as he goes about his chores....she then makes sly eyes whispering to Mathew wright that alfonso doesn't like it etc

the other night she was needling amy who is lovely , just for rebecca to try and get sympathy of the gullible viewers, tonight she was deliberately needling and trying to break down the outcast alfonso imo

we are ALWAYS horrible to the americans on all of these shows, were very unpleasant at times and very narrow minded and cliquey
I even noticed in the task where alfonso helped joey win 10 stars, no one gave alfonso a word of credit not even high fives but joey got all the credit...why?

well british contestants suck up to fellow brits on the whole, because it will enhance their careers and partly because theyre cowards and some are plain anti american....doesn't it even occur to them its harder for the 1 loner from another part of the world to fit in?

the only person who did go to see alfonso was his buddy david, david talked him out of his depression and told him he needed him....david is a lovely warm creative engaging ,man....the fact welsh automatically makes him a warmer person anyways. but they have a genuine friendship...I also note that alfonso is also makes with another great Welshman :wavey:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKSxlJPmz40

t

Gstar
25-11-2013, 02:15 AM
British people are the worst people in the world which is why I'm not spending the rest of my life here

the truth
25-11-2013, 02:56 AM
British people are the worst people in the world which is why I'm not spending the rest of my life here
The English are the worst , they are by far the most inhospitable....but maybe that's the way they've ended up after mass immigration. get out if you can.

MTVN
25-11-2013, 03:04 AM
Not as bad as Wales, look at a Welshman in a way they don't like and you end up in an ambulance, the thugs

the truth
25-11-2013, 03:18 AM
Not as bad as Wales, look at a Welshman in a way they don't like and you end up in an ambulance, the thugs

its not everyone just you :devil:
that's why the English keep moving to wales because they hate it so much and the welcome is so nasty lol
I was born in England but am now a proud honrorary Welshman, the quality of life here is a zillion tiems better than the greed of the polluted concrete jungle in the south east

the English are hated across Europe because theirs so arrogant,unfriendly cold selfish and rude, oh and because the mass murdering blood sucking monarchy is despised....a mate of mine broke down in Belgium , no one would help him until he proved he wasn't English, when he showed them the welsh dragon, they gave him 60 euros towards fuel....many bars and clubs wont allow the English in because they behave worse than anyone else in europe

back on topic though, Rebecca was horrible to alfonso and amy shes a nasty piece of work who only cries for herself

Niamh.
25-11-2013, 09:53 AM
What annoys me more about bloody Rebecca is all her excused from Trials due to medical grounds, why the **** did they pay someone who couldn't do 90% of the trials to go in there? Because she's claustrophobic??? What about people who are arachnophobic etc???

GiRTh
25-11-2013, 10:30 AM
What happened? I missed it.

Lee.
25-11-2013, 10:34 AM
What annoys me more about bloody Rebecca is all her excused from Trials due to medical grounds, why the **** did they pay someone who couldn't do 90% of the trials to go in there? Because she's claustrophobic??? What about people who are arachnophobic etc???

I agree Niamh.. Surely the whole point of the bush tucker trials is to make them face their fears?!

smudgie
25-11-2013, 12:35 PM
I suppose they all get down days.
Perhaps if he was not such a lazy beggar and got more involved in doing stuff his spirit would be lifted a bit.:hugesmile:

erinp5
25-11-2013, 03:19 PM
I do think she made to much of the 'looks' debate. I don't think Amy pushed her out of the seating area, and she was almost barking orders at Alfonso. I don't like the female.

Natalie.
25-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Nice thread

Samm
25-11-2013, 03:31 PM
I think alfonso is just being a baby

GypsyGoth
25-11-2013, 10:50 PM

:laugh2: