PDA

View Full Version : This immunity trial.

erinp5
30-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Yesterday Joey and Kian played for two immunity tokens(5 up for grabs in total) and only managed to win one immunity token ,they decided to save Mo.
Amy then wins the 'saviour' vote and joins Joey and Kian ,so now we have three campmates playing for the remaining three immunity tokens.
So surely they will save themselves and the campmates remaining will now face the public vote off.

I find this immunity trial very odd, why did they suddenly play a 'twist' yesterday and add another saviour?
All this palava for a campmate to stay an extra one day.

anne666
30-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Yesterday Joey and Kian played for two immunity tokens(5 up for grabs in total) and only managed to win one immunity token ,they decided to save Mo.
Amy then wins the 'saviour' vote and joins Joey and Kian ,so now we have three campmates playing for the remaining three immunity tokens.
So surely they will save themselves and the campmates remaining will now face the public vote off.

I find this immunity trial very odd, why did they suddenly play a 'twist' yesterday and add another saviour?
All this palava for a campmate to stay an extra one day.

I am very suspicious. It's now at the stage where campmates choose who does trials. Joey and co were not going to be chosen over people who hadn't done any trials. I thought from the start that Joey and Amy are the chosen ones with ITV. Hey presto they get airtime instead with this undemocratic nonsense.

erinp5
30-11-2013, 03:24 PM
I am very suspicious. It's now at the stage where campmates choose who does trials. Joey and co were not going to be chosen over people who hadn't done any trials. I thought from the start that Joey and Amy are the chosen ones with ITV. Hey presto they get airtime instead with this undemocratic nonsense.

The show has gone to bits imo, I used to love IACMOH .
Immunity should be earned by a task not this nonsense. Like you I smell a fix.

arista
30-11-2013, 03:26 PM
"Like you I smell a fix. "

Many are saying that (including the star)
but No One has Solid Proof

erinp5
30-11-2013, 03:30 PM
"Like you I smell a fix. "

Many are saying that (including the star)
but No One has Solid Proof

such a shame this used to be one of the 'untouched' shows you could trust. Looks like the producers have an agenda and will script the show the way they want it to go .

anne666
30-11-2013, 04:45 PM
The show has gone to bits imo, I used to love IACMOH .
Immunity should be earned by a task not this nonsense. Like you I smell a fix.

This has been an awful series so far. I have never been tempted to stop watching but I have this time. I'm sick of being force fed ITV's vested interest and Amy is a close second. Sick of the damn squabbling about chores. It's their own fault not having a rota as others did before. Singeing martyrdom is as much of a pain in the backside as the bone idle ones.:sleep:

erinp5
30-11-2013, 05:18 PM
This has been an awful series so far. I have never been tempted to stop watching but I have this time. I'm sick of being force fed ITV's vested interest and Amy is a close second. Sick of the damn squabbling about chores. It's their own fault not having a rota as others did before. Singeing martyrdom is as much of a pain in the backside as the bone idle ones.:sleep:

Many that I speak to are saying the same .Fed up of the Joey show and the predictability of the top three on the final day .
We seem to have a load of sitters this year ,just waiting to be voted off and have their holiday at the Versace Hotel.

anne666
30-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Many that I speak to are saying the same .Fed up of the Joey show and the predictability of the top three on the final day .
We seem to have a load of sitters this year ,just waiting to be voted off and have their holiday at the Versace Hotel.

Yes, they accept the inevitability of who is going to win. Also there is nothing much nowadays to be gained from winning. So they put in Joey who has to perform because he's got a new show lined up with ITV. Bet it's in the faux idiots contract. Amy is also desperate for a career. Give the others the dosh and I bet they see the winner as who gets to have the longest stay possible in luxury. The sitters attitude does add to the tedium though. Has this always been such a fix or have I been stupid in the past?

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 01:10 AM
because those 3 will get to the final they are the most popular with the public sadly
but out of the 3 i'd rather Kian won if it had to be between them

sampvt
02-12-2013, 11:08 AM
They orchestrated it to get Amy in the public eye to heighten the debate as to what her motives were full well knowing she would lie and bitch. Once again we are being spoon-fed a storyline.