PDA

View Full Version : Is Amy being picked on ?

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Simple question ,do you think Amy is being picked on by some of them ,personally i dont ,I think shes a lazy bitch who only wants to sunbathe ,shes seen enough shows to know if you keep your boobs n show you will stay in longer, Love David, but he needs to shut up about " Poor Amy "

Lee.
30-11-2013, 02:06 PM
I don't think she's being picked on.. But I do think Lucy's claws are out

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 02:10 PM
I don't think she's being picked on.. But I do think Lucy's claws are out

I cant be doing with Lucy ,but she seems to be a great help in camp

Kazanne
30-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Simple question ,do you think Amy is being picked on by some of them ,personally i dont ,I think shes a lazy bitch who only wants to sunbathe ,shes seen enough shows to know if you keep your boobs n show you will stay in longer, Love David, but he needs to shut up about " Poor Amy "

She does seem lazy Chuff,not quite made my mind up on her yet, I like David too,so hopefully he will just get on with being a campmate.not a nursemaid,There are those who think she is being 'picked' on because they are jealous,I wonder why they think that ?when there are so many other reasons people can dislike others for,Lucy has been particularly vocal about her so I'm guessing she is seeing more than us,maybe she will tell us when she comes out,its a shame Lucy speaks her mind she should have just kept quiet and played along,lol she has no chance of winning now,loving Laila,Kian,David and Annabel though.Is amy being picked on? NO.

erinp5
30-11-2013, 02:13 PM
No ,Amy is just lazy and I think they know she has contraband which they find most annoying.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 02:22 PM
She does seem lazy Chuff,not quite made my mind up on her yet, I like David too,so hopefully he will just get on with being a campmate.not a nursemaid,There are those who think she is being 'picked' on because they are jealous,I wonder why they think that ?when there are so many other reasons people can dislike others for,Lucy has been particularly vocal about her so I'm guessing she is seeing more than us,maybe she will tell us when she comes out,its a shame Lucy speaks her mind she should have just kept quiet and played along,lol she has no chance of winning now,loving Laila,Kian,David and Annabel though.Is amy being picked on? NO.

I too like Kian,David,Annabel,Steve ,Rebecca , not keen on Laila LOVE Joey ,either him ,Kian,David for win and Im happy, maybe have a bit of a "do" :dance::dance:

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 02:24 PM
No ,Amy is just lazy and I think they know she has contraband which they find most annoying.

Why are they not having it out with HER ?,not behind her back ,Im sure shes got make up in bag shes attached to,as shes always got make up on ,they all need to get together and ask her to empty her bag, they all suffer if she has,so within their rights to ask her to come clean

Black Dagger
30-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Joey :bored:

I don't think she's being bullied like the aftershow made out (they have a thing against Lucy and have from day one) but I don't think she's having the easiest time and Lucy could be more pleasant in how she speaks to her. But it's nothing serious like we've seen pack mentality on Big Brother.

Jemal
30-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Joey >>>>
What a great lad.

Anyways yea amy is an easy target and i dont like that tbh.
It's not a coincidence that 3 of the camp mates picked it up and started talking about it is it? So yea... I think she is

Kazanne
30-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Joey >>>>
What a great lad.

Anyways yea amy is an easy target and i dont like that tbh.
It's not a coincidence that 3 of the camp mates picked it up and started talking about it is it? So yea... I think she is

But they were all men Jemal.lol they probably think EVERY disagreement with women is down to jealousy,when it isn't I think its mainly to do with her being lazy even Matthew picked that one up.:hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 02:51 PM
But they were all men Jemal.lol they probably think EVERY disagreement with women is down to jealousy,when it isn't I think its mainly to do with her being lazy even Matthew picked that one up.:hugesmile:

I agree,I cannot see why any of the women would be jealous of her, all 3(Lucy,Laila,Rebecca) are in strong relationships ,Amys not, so I dont think jealousy comes into it, yes she stunning looking, but that is not everything that matters in life, its what is inside that matters

anne666
30-11-2013, 02:52 PM
I'll probably get shot down in flames but Amy is a typical fairly spoiled young person. Ask them to do anything and when they actually get off their backside it will be done so slowly they hope you will be put off disturbing them again. Strategy. It probably works for her at home. I am more concerned that three men have said she's being picked on yet none of them have defended her at the time. What's that about?

mizzy25
30-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes she is being picked on, it started with the whole thing with lucy asking her about being a model and more or less slating her for it. jealous as hell imo is lucy, Rebecca also is jealous but pretends to be amys friend then bitches about her to lucy, Annabel I think just wanted to get in on the act, I think mo was just peed off with how slow amy was drying the dishes that wud have annoyed me too but yes picked on for sure mainly off lucy and its quite obvius shes jealous as amy is prettier/younger and has a better figure than lucy.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 03:01 PM
I'll probably get shot down in flames but Amy is a typical fairly spoiled young person. Ask them to do anything and when they actually get off their backside it will be done so slowly they hope you will be put off disturbing them again. Strategy. It probably works for her at home. I am more concerned that three men have said she's being picked on yet none of them have defended her at the time. What's that about?

I agree,Ive had 4 teenagers ,and if they dont want to do the job you ask them ,they will take their time and make a poor effort of doing it,hoping you will take over, and not bother asking them to do it again,but in there they are all equal, you have to pull your weight ,and if she is carrying something she shouldnt ,then that is everyones business ,yes I think she suffers from spoilt child syndrome

anne666
30-11-2013, 03:02 PM
I agree,Ive had 4 teenagers ,and if they dont want to do the job you ask them ,they will take their time and make a poor effort of doing it,hoping you will take over, and not bother asking them to do it again,but in there they are all equal, you have to pull your weight ,and if she is carrying something she shouldnt ,then that is everyones business ,yes I think she suffers from spoilt child syndrome

What is wrong with simply asking her about her make up? Can't stand all this ridiculous fannying around.

Braden
30-11-2013, 03:02 PM
I would say before the make-up/gum incident that she was being unfairly picked on by certain others in the camp.

tbh she was given the chance to tell camp when everyone found out that there was contraband. She would've refused to give the chewing gum had Lucy have not said, and if she knew that make-up wasn't allowed then it's quite shady of her not to have given that in either.

I still like her but not as much as I did.

erinp5
30-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Why are they not having it out with HER ?,not behind her back ,Im sure shes got make up in bag shes attached to,as shes always got make up on ,they all need to get together and ask her to empty her bag, they all suffer if she has,so within their rights to ask her to come clean

that's what they need to do ,speak to her and have her admit/deny what she actually has.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 03:28 PM
What is wrong with simply asking her about her make up? Can't stand all this ridiculous fannying around.

If I thought my food was going to be stopped because of her I would speak out, I think they are scared of public hating them,but you cannot think that way ,they really need to ask her point blank,shes showing how sly she is by carrying that bag all over the place, surely camera crew, producers can see shes wearing make up ? they must see her apply it :conf::conf:

reece(:
30-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Everyone's giving Amy a hard time just because they're jealous of her.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2013, 05:39 PM

For what reason ?

Shaun
30-11-2013, 05:51 PM
^reece you know you don't believe that so move on

i'm a bit bored of hearing every bout of celebrities disliking other celebrities described as "bullying"

anne666
30-11-2013, 06:31 PM

Presumably that's because "everyone" in your head is not as pretty ? Come on:joker:

Rob!
30-11-2013, 08:37 PM
To be honest, I get the impression that Lucy places Amy in the "media *****s" section of her brain. She can see that Joey's popular and probably thinks Amy is only being how she is with him for the air time and magazine covers. I can't wait to see how Lucy reacts to Amy being voted Camp Saviour. It'll be obvious the public want to see more of her and Joey and she will HATE that. One of the papers said that ITV had "admitted" that this year's lineup was a "grower." Seems a pretty fair analogy, this series hasn't been that great up to now, but things are now getting interesting.

Amy Jade
30-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Tonights show will prove quite a few of them are treating her badly, I don't but the 'she's lazy' crap either, she's tried a number of times to help out but she gets shot down every time and that bitch Lucy sits back and watches and judges Amy all the time, i don't blame her from staying away from centre stage, some of them clearly have it in for poor Amy.

smudgie
30-11-2013, 08:54 PM
I am well pleased that the public havevoted Amy as the third saviour.

Cherie
30-11-2013, 09:40 PM
the faces when Amy was voted. :laugh:

Samm
30-11-2013, 09:41 PM
yes she is it needs to stop

smeagol
30-11-2013, 09:44 PM
she's a lazy hoe but she seems nice enough maybe.
you can be lazy just dont be beautiful as well

Cherie
30-11-2013, 09:58 PM
she doesn't come across as being difficult to live with, she might be lazy but then I haven't seen Mo or Vincent, or Alfonzo running around.

GoldHeart
01-12-2013, 03:31 AM
i dont think Amy is being picked on but there is alot of break down in communication and they should all talk to eachother and she should stop wandering off crying all the time .

MrWong
01-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Yes I think she is.

Lucy had a problem with Amy's job from the very beginning. Accusing her of not doing enough to change the image of beauty pageants, despite being a judge, the year before, on the very same beauty pageant that Amy entered.

Asking Amy if she feels like a piece of meat, despite posing for lads mags herself.

If only Amy had known these things. She could have wiped the floor with the hypocritical hag.

Cherie
01-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Yes I think she is.

Lucy had a problem with Amy's job from the very beginning. Accusing her of not doing enough to change the image of beauty pageants, despite being a judge, the year before, on the very same beauty pageant that Amy entered.

Asking Amy if she feels like a piece of meat, despite posing for lads mags herself.

If only Amy had known these things. She could have wiped the floor with the hypocritical hag.

You never fail Mr Wong.

I thought it a bit unfair of Mo (why to they keep calling her Mo :shrug:) to ask if anyone had heard of her, I wouldn't have heard of "Mo" had she not been in EE, never watched The Wright Stuff, and as for Annabel Giles, couldn't actually say what I have seen her on, I felt that was unnecessary tbf

MrWong
01-12-2013, 12:11 PM
[/B]

You never fail Mr Wong.

I thought it a bit unfair of Mo (why to they keep calling her Mo :shrug:) to ask if anyone had heard of her, I wouldn't have heard of "Mo" had she not been in EE, never watched The Wright Stuff, and as for Annabel Giles, couldn't actually say what I have seen her on, I felt that was unnecessary tbf

Hi Cherie :wavey:

I think Mo's birth name is Maureen. She changed it to Laila when she started acting.

The "Do you know her? Do you? Do You?" was spiteful and as you say, unnecessary. I didn't have a clue who Annabel was or Mo and Lucy, as I don't watch any of the soaps.

cheeky_monkey
01-12-2013, 12:12 PM
(why to they keep calling her Mo :shrug:)

I read that Laila's real name is Maureen Oldman and that Laila Morse is her stage name? I'm not sure weather they are calling her Mo because her real name is Maureen or because of her character called Mo in EastEnders?

Cherie
01-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Hi Cherie :wavey:

I think Mo's birth name is Maureen. She changed it to Laila when she started acting.

The "Do you know her? Do you? Do You?" was spiteful and as you say, unnecessary. I didn't have a clue who Annabel was or Mo and Lucy, as I don't watch any of the soaps.

I read that Laila's real name is Maureen Oldman and that Laila Morse is her stage name? I'm not sure weather they are calling her Mo because her real name is Maureen or because of her character called Mo in EastEnders?

Hi Mr Wong

Oh I see that makes sense, I thought they were calling her that due to her character in Eastenders. All of those whining are Z listers so I found it all a bit ironic.

sassysocks
01-12-2013, 10:41 PM

Standard cop-out. Even though she is older, Lucy knocks spots off Amy - and she doesn't need the mask of make-up 24/7 to do it.

chuff me dizzy
03-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Shes really boiling my pee now, last night blatant lies about Alfonso ,I want Lucy to bring it up in front of everyone ,.and let them see what a vile, sneaky ,sly lying little bitch Amy is :devil::devil:

michael21
03-12-2013, 03:10 PM

well David keep getting hid boob out and he still in so you might be on to something there :laugh:

the way i see it is if you made a thread about her then she doing some think right

Livia
03-12-2013, 03:11 PM
As lovely as she is to look at, Amy is very lazy, a bit whiney and very manipulative. Sadly for her, she's not really clever enough to be a master manipulator. However, she plays the beautiful victim like a pro. The other celebs should have been straight with her from the start and told her there was no room for passengers, no matter how good looking that passenger is.

I'm not a fan of Lucy either... I'd like to see both Amy and Lucy go together.

chuff me dizzy
03-12-2013, 03:23 PM
As lovely as she is to look at, Amy is very lazy, a bit whiney and very manipulative. Sadly for her, she's not really clever enough to be a master manipulator. However, she plays the beautiful victim like a pro. The other celebs should have been straight with her from the start and told her there was no room for passengers, no matter how good looking that passenger is.

I'm not a fan of Lucy either... I'd like to see both Amy and Lucy go together.

Im no fan of Lucys, and never knew of either of them before they went in show, but in this case Amy is in the wrong ,made me laugh when she said she had handed over her chewing gum ( No she didnt,someone stood over her until she handed it over) and her make up ,another lie, if Alfonso hadnt asked her to hand it over she would have gladly let them lose meals ,and I still think shes got something in that bag

erinp5
03-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Shes really boiling my pee now, last night blatant lies about Alfonso ,I want Lucy to bring it up in front of everyone ,.and let them see what a vile, sneaky ,sly lying little bitch Amy is :devil::devil:

I agree and I am no fan of Lucy, but Amy is a sly scheming witch.

anne666
03-12-2013, 04:08 PM
No Amy is not being picked on. She is lazy and self absorbed, expecting everyone to look after her needs as she is above any of that. No team spirit at all. She naturally gets peoples backs up. After the last few days she has also shown herself to be a liar
She has lied about her campmates about sharing that damned, big yawn, concealer. Now she has denigrated and lied about another campmate, Alfonso, in her professional victim role. Even the idiot Swashy picked up on that glaring lie. She also lied about Annabel not wanting immunity. She is one troubled pile of trouble and fits the narcissistic definition to a tee. They also can't help lying. She was regarded as a pushy uncooperative woman on Katie Prices show apparently and left a trail of controversy in her wake. She is also supposed to be lying about not having a boyfriend, but that was in the press and may of course also be a lie.

smudgie
03-12-2013, 04:46 PM
So, according to Mo....Amy's is just different from the rest.
Because she is well spoken. Talks different to the rest..they nealy lol have different accents.

Give me strength....inverted snobbery, in this day and age:sleep:

chuff me dizzy
03-12-2013, 05:28 PM
No Amy is not being picked on. She is lazy and self absorbed, expecting everyone to look after her needs as she is above any of that. No team spirit at all. She naturally gets peoples backs up. After the last few days she has also shown herself to be a liar
She has lied about her campmates about sharing that damned, big yawn, concealer. Now she has denigrated and lied about another campmate, Alfonso, in her professional victim role. Even the idiot Swashy picked up on that glaring lie. She also lied about Annabel not wanting immunity. She is one troubled pile of trouble and fits the narcissistic definition to a tee. They also can't help lying. She was regarded as a pushy uncooperative woman on Katie Prices show apparently and left a trail of controversy in her wake. She is also supposed to be lying about not having a boyfriend, but that was in the press and may of course also be a lie.

All true,and anyone who feels sorry for her ,has fallen for her lies

Black Dagger
03-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Preach it Chuff!

Verbal
03-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Yes she is and that woman from Emmerdale needs a slap

MeMyselfAndI
03-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Amy too win

sampvt
03-12-2013, 06:44 PM

4 kids chuff :conf::conf::conf: nip down to Argos and get a tv girl. :dance::dance: Merry crimble sweetheart.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Amy is a lazy media ***** looking for stardom by using the only 2 good things she has before they drop. She proved she is a shag bag by lying about her BF and will surely drop her knick knacks if she thinks it will bring in the mullah. Oh and I don't like her at all.

smudgie
03-12-2013, 06:51 PM

Welcome back :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
03-12-2013, 07:01 PM
4 kids chuff :conf::conf::conf: nip down to Argos and get a tv girl. :dance::dance: Merry crimble sweetheart.

Same to you ,you lovely fella !!

Kazanne
03-12-2013, 07:02 PM

Who are you,WHO ARE YOU? you cant hide behind this masquerade:hugesmile: that Amy woman needs to be ejected forcibly:joker::joker:

MrWong
03-12-2013, 07:09 PM
So, according to Mo....Amy's is just different from the rest.
Because she is well spoken. Talks different to the rest..they nealy lol have different accents.

Give me strength....inverted snobbery, in this day and age:sleep:

OMG THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

..... She also dries up far too slowly apparently :sleep:

Laila calling her a **** hardly fits her so called crimes.

lime
03-12-2013, 07:33 PM
No she is not being bullied.Felt a bit sorry for at the start but she really does enjoy playing the victim ...very manipulative ..Why people excuse her not helping out because she is only 21 is bizzare.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Same to you ,you lovely fella !!

Just thought I would say I love you girl, you make this forum tick. I am going to get banned because wongs been at me again already and I have only been on one day. I let him have it but hes playing the innocent. We know the truth. Have a great xmas and if I disappear, you know why.

the truth
03-12-2013, 09:18 PM
so being a pair of self pitying selfish miserable attention seeking twats now gets votes of the moronic voters....no doubt all educated in the sub standard british education system...idiots .....meanwhile gutted Vincent is gone hes a laugh....wright was at least interesting.....best one there by country miles is the welsh wizard david "dai" Emmanuel ....hes just adorable

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 12:27 AM
if anything its Amy who's picking on other's !
what she did to Alfonso was disgusting! and two faced! and she has the nerve to dance with him and hug him like she's his friend!!! :mad:

the poor guy was trying to be supportive to her and she makes him out to be some kind of monster . she's screwing with people's heads! :cloud:

chuff me dizzy
04-12-2013, 11:05 AM
if anything its Amy who's picking on other's !
what she did to Alfonso was disgusting! and two faced! and she has the nerve to dance with him and hug him like she's his friend!!! :mad:

the poor guy was trying to be supportive to her and she makes him out to be some kind of monster . she's screwing with people's heads! :cloud:

Yes youre right ,Im hoping Lucy brings out what she said in front of everyone

chuff me dizzy
04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Just thought I would say I love you girl, you make this forum tick. I am going to get banned because wongs been at me again already and I have only been on one day. I let him have it but hes playing the innocent. We know the truth. Have a great xmas and if I disappear, you know why.

Thank you xxx ,just ignore those who try to rile you into a reaction ,its laughable if it wasnt so pathetic, be the bigger person

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Yes youre right ,Im hoping Lucy brings out what she said in front of everyone

i was hoping the same thing but its not going to happen because in that bloody camp they never have proper discussions or try and solve issues they just bitch and backstab behind people's backs

so instead Lucy will continue to give Al dirty looks while slagging him off as usual in either the Bush telegraph or to her best pal Amy ! :bored:

Lucy even said Al is up his own arse :shocked: when really she's just describing herself the silly bitch !

sampvt
04-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Thank you xxx ,just ignore those who try to rile you into a reaction ,its laughable if it wasnt so pathetic, be the bigger person

I am doing just that but alas I feel he will still keep on poking me and gets away with it. Never mind. I am rooting for whats right as always and I cant stand amy and my choice is Steve or Beccy

chuff me dizzy
04-12-2013, 04:46 PM
i was hoping the same thing but its not going to happen because in that bloody camp they never have proper discussions or try and solve issues they just bitch and backstab behind people's backs

so instead Lucy will continue to give Al dirty looks while slagging him off as usual in either the Bush telegraph or to her best pal Amy ! :bored:

Lucy even said Al is up his own arse :shocked: when really she's just describing herself the silly bitch !

Im no fan of Lucy ,but would love to see her out Amy for the nasty little cow she is

the truth
05-12-2013, 12:35 AM
she a lazy self obsessed sly dishonest shallow bore....she deserves to get called out for slyly taking concealer and keeping it and for doing bugger all in camp and playing the victim....sadly lucy is so obnoxious too that she is accidentally keeping amy in through sheer self pity from the dumbed down audience...wake up UK youre being manipulated yet again by fakes

chuff me dizzy
06-12-2013, 02:57 PM
she a lazy self obsessed sly dishonest shallow bore....she deserves to get called out for slyly taking concealer and keeping it and for doing bugger all in camp and playing the victim....sadly lucy is so obnoxious too that she is accidentally keeping amy in through sheer self pity from the dumbed down audience...wake up UK youre being manipulated yet again by fakes

:worship:

sampvt
06-12-2013, 03:31 PM

The producers of this show seem to be making it up as they go along. Dont they realise how much damage they are doing to the ethos of the show. Pre determined storylines, trials aimed at certain people, rule breaks being ignored just to pander to the needs of a dumm ass demographic that seem to think that tits wins shows like this, easy trials and some really low budget z listers that seem to have a list of cant and wont do,s before they go in.

This yrs winner is Joey, oh what a surprise seeing as how Kian was second and the ***** with the big hair got 3rd and a platform to start rinsing guys. Last one out turn off the lights please, its lost its interest for millions.

the truth
06-12-2013, 05:39 PM
oh well yet again they've destroyed any chance of any more famous ameicans

MeMyselfAndI
06-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Amy carrying the show & easily the most talked about contestant :worship:
As chuff would say, she Is IAC

MeMyselfAndI
06-12-2013, 05:53 PM

sampvt
06-12-2013, 06:03 PM

Everyone was talking about Jimmy Saville a while ago as well. She is getting talked about because she is a bitch. Something some people seem to think is entertainment. Sadly being notorious or being the topic of conversation for the wrong reasons isnt a recipy for sucess, its merely a vehicle used by dumm down voters that attach themselves to lifes weirdos in order to make their own sad lives make sence.

JTM45
06-12-2013, 08:56 PM
What exactly has Amy done that could be called being 'bitchy' ?!!!
Absolutely NOTHING!!!

She's a young girl. Some younger people just don't have the life experience that others do and can come across less thoughtfull. It's hardly a crime that should be treated with the scorn that some of the other 'celebrities' and some of the sad people who are slagging her off are doing!

She's a very pleasant girl on the whole especially when you compare her to some of the other 19 year olds that the UK is churning out these days!

sampvt
06-12-2013, 09:26 PM
What exactly has Amy done that could be called being 'bitchy' ?!!!
Absolutely NOTHING!!!

She's a young girl. Some younger people just don't have the life experience that others do and can come across less thoughtfull. It's hardly a crime that should be treated with the scorn that some of the other 'celebrities' and some of the sad people who are slagging her off are doing!

She's a very pleasant girl on the whole especially when you compare her to some of the other 19 year olds that the UK is churning out these days!

Specsavers springs to mind

Cherie
06-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Everyone was talking about Jimmy Saville a while ago as well. She is getting talked about because she is a bitch. Something some people seem to think is entertainment. Sadly being notorious or being the topic of conversation for the wrong reasons isnt a recipy for sucess, its merely a vehicle used by dumm down voters that attach themselves to lifes weirdos in order to make their own sad lives make sence.

Actually she seems like a very nice girl, with her head screwed on, she didn't resort to sniping or bitching and if you can show me an example of where she did I will be amazed quite frankly.

sampvt
06-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Actually she seems like a very nice girl, with her head screwed on, she didn't resort to sniping or bitching and if you can show me an example of where she did I will be amazed quite frankly.

She was too busy breaking the rules and playing the sympathy card, anyway shes gone so deal with it please.

Cherie
06-12-2013, 09:35 PM
She was too busy breaking the rules and playing the sympathy card, anyway shes gone so deal with it please.

:joker: I don't need to deal with anything, nobody every thought Amy was going to win never mind come 5th so she has done quite well for herself. She broke the rules because she got away with it, deal with that.

MeMyselfAndI
06-12-2013, 09:37 PM
:joker: I don't need to deal with anything, nobody every thought Amy was going to win never mind come 5th so she has done quite well for herself. She broke the rules because she got away with it, deal with that.

:worship:

sampvt
06-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Just like BB and CBB. The cyberwarriors have their favs and when they come out early, all we hear is didnt they do well. Load of crap. The only thing that coming 5th means is that you got beaten by 4 other people and to say one was Lucy, well that says something for decency and humanity.

Now thats going to be hard to deal with isnt it, lol.

JTM45
12-12-2013, 10:40 AM
It's all about promoting themselves while they're in there and getting paid work off the back of the exposure and regardless of the position she was evicted Amy will still be one of the top earners out of this year's 'celebs'.
A few of them have very probably damaged their earning potential if anything. Matthew Wright made a right sad tool out of himself and Mo came out of it looking like a right bitter, spiteful old hag.
Most of them were so dull this year i'd be surprised if they even end up getting £50 to switch someone's Christmas lights on. Actually Mo might get lucky and get a couple of weeks doing panto in Blackpool playing both of the ugly sisters or playing a Wicked Bitter Witch/Evil Grumpy Stepmother type part if she's lucky!

Joey's already doing very well for himself and now, if nothing else, a lot of non Towie viewers know who he is who didn't before which can only be a good thing for him work-wise.
Now him and Amy are officialy 'an item' they could potentially make a fortune if their people do the right things and make good decisions for them.
Look how much Peter Andre and KP ended up netting from their appearances on IAC. They were both broke when they went on the show and both made many millions as and end result.

It's crazy but it happens and if anyone will come up smelling of roses from this years series of IAC it will undoubtedly be Joey and Amy.

JTM45
12-12-2013, 10:40 AM
It's all about promoting themselves while they're in there and getting paid work off the back of the exposure and regardless of the position she was evicted Amy will still be one of the top earners out of this year's 'celebs'.
A few of them have very probably damaged their earning potential if anything. Matthew Wright made a right sad tool out of himself and Mo came out of it looking like a right bitter, spiteful old hag.
Most of them were so dull this year i'd be surprised if they even end up getting £50 to switch someone's Christmas lights on. Actually Mo might get lucky and get a couple of weeks doing panto in Blackpool playing both of the ugly sisters or playing a Wicked Bitter Witch/Evil Grumpy Stepmother type part if she's lucky!

Joey's already doing very well for himself and now, if nothing else, a lot of non Towie viewers know who he is who didn't before which can only be a good thing for him work-wise.
Now him and Amy are officialy 'an item' they could potentially make a fortune if their people do the right things and make good decisions for them.
Look how much Peter Andre and KP ended up netting from their appearances on IAC. They were both broke when they went on the show and both made many millions as and end result.

It's crazy but it happens and if anyone will come up smelling of roses from this years series of IAC it will undoubtedly be Joey and Amy.

Livia
12-12-2013, 11:22 AM
If telling a lying, deceitful, self-centred little tart that she's a lying, deceitful, self-centred little tart, then yes.

You can't just get away with stuff because you're pretty, it is possible to be both pretty and a nice person too. She'll learn that in a few years when she's got nothing else but her pretty face and body to sell, and there are younger, prettier, more deceitful little tarts there undercutting her. Can't wait...

sampvt
12-12-2013, 12:14 PM

As I said in my post above, those that champion loosers that get hammered, usually come out with some crap like this to justify their undying hero worship. Sadly Amy wont make squat because she has the label of liar attached to her now. Tits and bums can get you a few dollars in the bank for a limited period of time but when those tinsel tits have liar and deceit written on them its highly unlikely that she will make much. Joey will always do well as he is a genuinely nice guy but he has his script that seems to fool many into believeing he is a ******.

I think you would be better off waiting till CBB before you pick yet another looser or weirdo that every normal person thinks is a tosser, that seems to be your bag of spanners.

Niamh.
12-12-2013, 12:18 PM
I actually thought she was for a while and felt sorry for her, I did think maybe the women were jealous of her but tbh now I think she's just a selfish, vain ashole and they had good reason not to like her much