PDA

View Full Version : Lucy Vs Amy

GoldHeart
01-12-2013, 03:11 AM
i doubt Lucy is jealous of Amy why do people always think jealousy is the reason behind it all ? :conf:
im completely on Lucy's side i can understand her frustration with Amy and the tension between them is because of lack of communication
and it all started when Amy decided to spend every day sunbathing while other's like Lucy do jobs around the camp and Lucy even called Amy for help and she either ignored her or didn't hear her and still didn't get up when she was confronted and lucy has found her more and more tiresome throughout

and i know Amy isn't the only lazy one in there but at the moment she's looking bad because of all the constant unnecessary sleeping she does instead of helping around the camp
which again annoyed Lucy causing more friction
then final straw between them was the contriband whatever its called
when she shared chewing gum just with her and joey (i know its petty but still selfish) plus she took ages to own up to the hidden gum knowing full well some meals would be cancelled :nono:

she came across inconsiderate there and im sure they made out she's breaking more rules by hiding makeup stash now
well they have their suspicions :suspect: . she doesn't seem to care much about consequences (i know the rules are ridiculous but still) and she keeps putting on the water works like she's the victim

Gstar
01-12-2013, 03:16 AM
Jealousy is the reason behind it, Lucy is a hatin' ass bitch.

You're clearly not a fan of Amy and I think you should rename this thread to "my rant about Amy"

GoldHeart
01-12-2013, 03:24 AM

You're clearly not a fan of Amy and I think you should rename this thread to "my rant about Amy"

im not having a rant i haven't called Amy cruel names like how you've called Lucy a "hating ass bitch"
im just stating some valid things that Amy has done that hasn't helped herself
i actually didn't mind her when the show started she pleasantly suprised me and she did good in the bushtucker trial and stayed cool
but now she's annoying :bored:

Gstar
01-12-2013, 03:28 AM
I thought Lucy was cool at first but I think the hype over her big Emmerdale storyline got to her head, like bitch, your soap will always be the Michelle to Destiny's Child. Sorry but she's just a biiiiiiitch b.i.t.c.h b1tchHh

GoldHeart
01-12-2013, 03:40 AM
I thought Lucy was cool at first but I think the hype over her big Emmerdale storyline got to her head, like bitch, your soap will always be the Michelle to Destiny's Child. Sorry but she's just a biiiiiiitch b.i.t.c.h b1tchHh

some people could call Amy names because of the sneaky chewing gum gate and makeup gate and sleeping all the time and being lazy and crying constantly to get sympathy

when she first entered she came across as a normal girl wanting to be part of a team and getting involved and she wasn't the stereotypical vain beauty queen bimbo she came across quite cool and nice especially in the bushtucker trial

but now sadly she is living up to the beauty queen stereotype :sleep: and she's getting alot of sympathy and i dont know why when she's not the only one to have fallen out with campmates and to be upset

Sophster
01-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Amy is just lazy, I don't understand why she is liked so much. She did well in her trial but hasn't done anything positive since that.
And for me, when she was going to not hand in the gum, that was very very selfish.

MrWong
01-12-2013, 10:06 AM
i doubt Lucy is jealous of Amy why do people always think jealousy is the reason behind it all ? :conf:
im completely on Lucy's side i can understand her frustration with Amy and the tension between them is because of lack of communication
and it all started when Amy decided to spend every day sunbathing while other's like Lucy do jobs around the camp and Lucy even called Amy for help and she either ignored her or didn't hear her and still didn't get up when she was confronted and lucy has found her more and more tiresome throughout

and i know Amy isn't the only lazy one in there but at the moment she's looking bad because of all the constant unnecessary sleeping she does instead of helping around the camp
when she shared chewing gum just with her and joey (i know its petty but still selfish) plus she took ages to own up to the hidden gum knowing full well some meals would be cancelled :nono:

she came across inconsiderate there and im sure they made out she's breaking more rules by hiding makeup stash now
well they have their suspicions :suspect: . she doesn't seem to care much about consequences (i know the rules are ridiculous but still) and she keeps putting on the water works like she's the victim

No it didn't. It started when Lucy had a go at Amy for her career choice.

If only Amy had known that the hypocritical hag had posed for lads mags and been a judge in a beauty pageant.

Kazanne
01-12-2013, 10:11 AM

Well it could also be turned around that you are clearly not a fan of Lucy its swings and roundabouts,we don't all have to like Amy,personally I have no feeling towards her either way,except that she knows exactly what she is doing and playing a good game which people will fall for I guess if you fancy someone they can do no wrong.:hugesmile:

Kazanne
01-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Amy is just lazy, I don't understand why she is liked so much. She did well in her trial but hasn't done anything positive since that.
And for me, when she was going to not hand in the gum, that was very very selfish.

You do know you will get labelled as jealous now:joker::joker::joker:i agree with you,she's probably used to people doing everything for her,Oh Lord guess I am jealous aswell now:hugesmile:

MeMyselfAndI
01-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Amy to win :angel:

Samm
01-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Amy,Lucy is a jealous hoe

Gstar
01-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Well it could also be turned around that you are clearly not a fan of Lucy its swings and roundabouts,we don't all have to like Amy,personally I have no feeling towards her either way,except that she knows exactly what she is doing and playing a good game which people will fall for I guess if you fancy someone they can do no wrong.:hugesmile:

I'm not a fan of Lucy and I didn't create this thread. If I did it would be named something different

Gstar
01-12-2013, 12:35 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/67d90ee8.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/67d90ee8.gif

waterhog
01-12-2013, 02:08 PM
disagree - lucy was saying what needs to be said.

sassysocks
01-12-2013, 08:59 PM

Lucy is a good looking woman and a successul actress. Amy enters beauty contests and thinks that makes her a celebrity. I see no reason for Lucy to be jealous of Amy. I know who I would rather be and who I believe has more credibility.

If Amy is going to be lazy and expect the others to wait on her - she can't complain if she is less than popular.

sassysocks
01-12-2013, 09:04 PM

I wouldn't put money on it if I were you. Vain, lazy, empty headed little bimbos rarely get public support, with good reason.

MrWong
01-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Lucy is a good looking woman and a successul actress. Amy enters beauty contests and thinks that makes her a celebrity. I see no reason for Lucy to be jealous of Amy. I know who I would rather be and who I believe has more credibility.

If Amy is going to be lazy and expect the others to wait on her - she can't complain if she is less than popular.

Lucy showed her dislike before the lazy accusations, when she sneered at Amy's career choice, whilst keeping quiet about posing in lads mags and judging beauty pageants herself.

Oh and it's the producers that have decided that Amy's a celebrity by inviting her onto the show.

sassysocks
01-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Lucy showed her dislike before the lazy accusations, when she sneered at Amy's career choice, whilst keeping quiet about posing in lads mags and judging beauty pageants herself.

Oh and it's the producers that have decided that Amy's a celebrity by inviting her onto the show.

At least Lucy was a Judge, not a contestant - she's not that stupid. I can't believe beauty contests still exist in this day and age and I certainly can't believe that modern young women would want to be associated with them.

They mean nothing anyway - I see pretter girls than Amy on the street everyday. If her confidence is so low that she needs people to tell her how pretty she is and vote on it - she deserves pity. It certainly shouldn't give her 'celebrity' status.

She just plays up to the guys with the little miss sweet and innocent act - and some are dumb enough to fall for it.

MrWong
01-12-2013, 09:37 PM
At least Lucy was a Judge, not a contestant - she's not that stupid. I can't believe beauty contests still exist in this day and age and I certainly can't believe that modern young women would want to be associated with them.

They mean nothing anyway - I see pretter girls than Amy on the street everyday. If her confidence is so low that she needs people to tell her how pretty she is and vote on it - she deserves pity. It certainly shouldn't give her 'celebrity' status.

She just plays up to the guys with the little miss sweet and innocent act - and some are dumb enough to fall for it.

Oh yes. Lucy's soooo much better. She was only a judge. :whistle:

Except she was accusing Amy of doing nothing to change the industry. How does making judgements on other women's looks change the industry exactly? Lucy seems very happy to associate herself with beauty pageants.

Once again. The producers gave her celebrity status by inviting her on the show.

Jemal
01-12-2013, 09:47 PM

Except she was accusing Amy of doing nothing to change the industry. How does making judgements on other women's looks change the industry exactly? Lucy seems very happy to associate herself with beauty pageants.

Once again. The producers gave her celebrity status by inviting her on the show.

Preach

Amy Jade
01-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Mr Wong

http://www.futuremusicgroup.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/amen.gif

sassysocks
01-12-2013, 09:57 PM

I don't know why Lucy was a judge in such a contest, but it certainly wasn't the be all and end all of her existence - as she has built a respectble career for herself as an actress.

What has Amy done - enter beauty contests because she wants people to tell her she is prettier than other girls. Then she hopes that will give her a free pass to the world of celebrity. What a worthwhile contribution she makes to the planet. I guess you reap what you sow in this world.

Cherie
01-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Lucy is a poor actress who hams it up week in, week out on Emmerdale, I don't really know why she feels she can look down her nose at Amy, she is a Z lister just like her friend Mo/Laila or whatever it is she is calling herself on the show

sassysocks
01-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Lucy is a poor actress who hams it up week in, week out on Emmerdale, I don't really know why she feels she can look down her nose at Amy, she is a Z lister just like her friend Mo/Laila or whatever it is she is calling herself on the show

And entering beauty contests is so much better. Actress or sad beauty queen - no contest in my book.

GoldHeart
01-12-2013, 11:23 PM
i dont care if Lucy has posed for lad mags or been a judge on a pageant show so what its obviously publicity offers she got and she took it like what alot of celebs do LOL

atleast Lucy is famous for a good reason she's an actress plus she even tried a bit of singing on soap star to superstar if i remember correctly

and i never disliked Lucy based on her job but lets be honest who really knew her before she entered the show come on ? :sleep: ive never heard of her in my life and i dont know anything about beauty queens

its her attitude that has gotten her alot of dislike from her fellow campmates
not just her job

and lucy wasn't the only one who didn't agree with amy's career Rebecca also said how she felt aswell they were just aiming their views

would you rather they kiss Amy's bum and pretend they like it and be all "ohhh wow isn't it great to be a beauty queen and for people to just judge you on your looks and nothing else" :bored:

MrWong
03-12-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't know why Lucy was a judge in such a contest, but it certainly wasn't the be all and end all of her existence - as she has built a respectble career for herself as an actress.

Who cares about why? She's a big fat hypocrite sneering at Amy when she's been involved in pageants and posed in lads mags.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Who cares about why? She's a big fat hypocrite sneering at Amy when she's been involved in pageants and posed in lads mags.

Pleeeeeze pleeeeeze piss off onto digital spy and leave us alone, oh sorry I forgot you got a life ban for the dead baby remark. My apologies.

Amy Jade
03-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Pleeeeeze pleeeeeze piss off onto digital spy and leave us alone, oh sorry I forgot you got a life ban for the dead baby remark. My apologies.
That was just rude. You love playing the victim but your mask slips when you post stuff like this.

MrWong
03-12-2013, 09:10 PM

:conf:

Seriously wut???

If you have an account I can message you. A life time ban wouldn't allow that. :idc:

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:12 PM
That was just rude. You love playing the victim but your mask slips when you post stuff like this.

You obviously don't know who he is. Ill let you find out. He trolls posters and I am on his hit list. Ask anyone. Research Kenneth Tong

Black Dagger
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
LMFAO at you accusing him of being Kenneth. Oh dear.

the truth
03-12-2013, 09:15 PM
so being a pair of self pitying selfish miserable attention seeking twats now gets votes of the moronic voters....no doubt all educated in the sub standard british education system...idiots

MrWong
03-12-2013, 09:16 PM
LMFAO at you accusing him of being Kenneth. Oh dear.

I've already proven that I'm not on his wall.

Talk about bury your head in the sand and carrying on regardless.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:18 PM
I've already proven that I'm not on his wall.

Talk about bury your head in the sand and carrying on regardless.

You proved nothing, you used a multiple account. prove who you are then, we all have.

MrWong
03-12-2013, 09:20 PM
You proved nothing, you used a multiple account. prove who you are then, we all have.

I tweeted a comment to you from the account I used back when BB10 was on.

The year Ken was in the house.

You're not that dim surely?

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:23 PM

I tweeted a comment to you from the account I used back when BB10 was on.

The year Ken was in the house.

You're not that dim surely?

I think you are deluded and generally offer this forum nothing but snide comments but if your only friend is your laptop, then so be it. You alone know who and what you are and living with that is solace enough for me who actually has a life and friends.

MrWong
03-12-2013, 09:30 PM
I think you are deluded and generally offer this forum nothing but snide comments but if your only friend is your laptop, then so be it. You alone know who and what you are and living with that is solace enough for me who actually has a life and friends.

What is this mess? You're just full of baseless assumptions.

There's really no point hijacking the thread with this crap.

the truth
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
neither has offered one second of joy fun comedy entertainment....whereas steve took the most ridiculous fall ever, carlton did THE dance and david slowly evolved into Moses

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 11:53 PM
how is Lucy &Amy still in!!! :crazy: what is wrong with the public!!! for godsake!!! im soo off Lucy now she brings nothing to the camp but misery and bitchness and Amy brings nothing but slyness and two faced behaviour their both nasty !
its funny how their best friends now all along they were exactly the same i should of relised :suspect:

michael21
03-12-2013, 11:59 PM

in tonight show Lucy did not join in with the rest of the group she a bitch :hmph:

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 12:06 AM
in tonight show Lucy did not join in with the rest of the group she a bitch :hmph:

i agree
read my comment above
my opinion of Lucy has well and truly changed big time!!!
and i was sticking up for the miserable cow too :bored:

michael21
04-12-2013, 12:13 AM
i agree
read my comment above
my opinion of Lucy has well and truly changed big time!!!
and i was sticking up for the miserable cow too :bored:

are yes story i miss that

look like we both agree Lucy is a miserable cowbitch

as for amy i have not seen the slyness i might of miss that bit :laugh:

if she has been sly that make her hotter in my book because she gotting away with it :amazed:

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 12:22 AM
are yes story i miss that

look like we both agree Lucy is a miserable cowbitch

as for amy i have not seen the slyness i might of miss that bit :laugh:

if she has been sly that make her hotter in my book because she gotting away with it :amazed:

have you not been watching or reading about her?? :conf:
Amy blatingly told huge lies about Al and even Rebecca tried to reassure her that no one was being nasty to her but she woudn't listen to a single word Rebecca said

Al advised her to hand in that silly make up item and she turned it around and made Al look like the bitchy sneaky one by saying "he blamed Lucy for it all and how Lucy hates Amy etc " and Al never said that!!! :shocked: he was litrally just helping out and even supported the ungrateful bitch Amy and she's sh itted all over him and the other guy's too but mostly Al and dont you remember when he was talking to her all she could say was "ohh but i never got caught and others were using it "

and she kept moaning about it . and he calmly suggested its best to hand it in for the group because thats the fair thing to do so how the hell is Al the bad guy but Lucy is soo dumb and gullable she thinks he is a bad person

you may like Amy but she's one hell of a devious snake! and the waterworks are all part of her game and its working for her :sleep:

michael21
04-12-2013, 12:32 AM
have you not been watching or reading about her?? :conf:
Amy blatingly told huge lies about Al and even Rebecca tried to reassure her that no one was being nasty to her but she woudn't listen to a single word Rebecca said

Al advised her to hand in that silly make up item and she turned it around and made Al look like the bitchy sneaky one by saying "he blamed Lucy for it all and how Lucy hates Amy etc " and Al never said that!!! :shocked: he was litrally just helping out and even supported the ungrateful bitch Amy and she's sh itted all over him and the other guy's too but mostly Al and dont you remember when he was talking to her all she could say was "ohh but i never got caught and others were using it "

and she kept moaning about it . and he calmly suggested its best to hand it in for the group because thats the fair thing to do so how the hell is Al the bad guy but Lucy is soo dumb and gullable she thinks he is a bad person

you may like Amy but she's one hell of a devious snake! and the waterworks are all part of her game and its working for her :sleep:

your right on if this is the case did some of this happen when lucy amy and Rebecca have there chat because i was looking at amy sexy tan tum #6pack

:laugh:

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 12:39 AM
your right on if this is the case did some of this happen when lucy amy and Rebecca have there chat because i was looking at amy sexy tan tum #6pack

:laugh:

it was when Rebecca left Lucy to chat with Amy go and search for it on youtube or itv catch up
look right just listen to what the nasty slapper says next time and forget what she looks like!! :bored: some of the biggest nasty bitches in this world can also look the most glamorous but it doesn't stop them being bitches ! im reminded of the comment that camp guy said in meangirls ( "she's fabulous but she's evil" LOL )

but in my opinion Lucy& Amy have made themselves both look very ugly!!! the outside doesn't mean anything when you have a nasty streak :mad: