PDA

View Full Version : Amy playing sympathy card

GoldHeart
01-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Amy always isolates herself and then calls the other women catty
im glad Alfonso quietly spoke to her about her hidden makeup and in a calm voice advised her to give up her item for the sake of the group because its wrong to break rules etc
and all she could go on about was how others have used it too and she didn't think she'd get caught hahha she's unbelievable so what if others have used it
why did she hang onto it instead of giving it in along with the chewing gum ?? :conf::crazy:

and she's always crying instead of actually getting involved in the group and talking with everyone maybe they'd like her more if she didn't keep to herself soo much and she selfishly was going to give herself the immunity then she realised the others would dislike her more and didn't do it

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 12:02 AM
It's the girls who are isolating her with their pathetic bitching. And of course she's going to cry, she's only 21 and being put in a situation like that would make any girl cry. They're treating her unfairly and making an arse of themselves. This bitching is out of order and it's coming from 40/60 year old women who should be more mature. If they have all these problems with her, why don't they confront her about it instead of going behind the poor girls back and gossiping to each other. It infuriates me when girls act like that towards other girls. Leave the poor girl alone, imagine if that was your daughter or sister.

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 12:09 AM
It's the girls who are isolating her with their pathetic bitching. And of course she's going to cry, she's only 21 and being put in a situation like that would make any girl cry. They're treating her unfairly and making an arse of themselves. This bitching is out of order and it's coming from 40/60 year old women who should be more mature. If they have all these problems with her, why don't they confront her about it instead of going behind the poor girls back and gossiping to each other. It infuriates me when girls act like that towards other girls. Leave the poor girl alone, imagine if that was your daughter or sister.

why do people keep going on about her age she's not a baby:rolleyes: , i know there's communication problems on both sides but Amy never helps herself
and she's getting through this competition entirely based on her looks and she wants people to feel sorry for her

maybe if she changed her attitude then the others would enjoy her company more but at the moment she just moans and lazes around and she's annoying

and when they try to confront her its like talking to a brick wall she had a go at Annabel when Annabel asked her to do the washing up saying Annabel never gets her own dinner and blah blah and Lucy did confront her basically saying she thinks Amy should be true to herself etc but it just goes over Amy's head

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 12:12 AM
She tries to help out around camp but gets pushed a side every time she tries, I mean look what Mo did to her when she was trying to help with the dishes! It's the snide comments that people do when they're around her, there's no need for it. They're supposed to be grown women. And Lucy is a hypocritical bitch, lads mags really? Lucy's had it in for Amy as soon as they had that debate over what Amy done for a living. She's coming across as a jealous old hag, really dislike Lucy.

erinp5
02-12-2013, 02:15 AM
Seems everyone around Amy gets her wrong...funny that.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/teen-model-who-won-katie-751220

Samm
02-12-2013, 06:58 AM
No she isn't your wrong.

Jemal
02-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Sam why you bothering lol

sampvt
02-12-2013, 11:31 AM
She is a good looking slag and one step away from the rinsing guys brigade. She will do anything to get what she wants and sadly some of the pussy whipped and naive viewers are buying her story.

anne666
02-12-2013, 12:47 PM
I see a very manipulative narcissistic and dishonest character being exposed now. Professional victims are very difficult to deal with. That is the game she's playing. If she wants the life of a zelebrity she also needs to be very careful who she upsets.

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 01:05 PM
I see a very manipulative narcissistic and dishonest character being exposed now. Professional victims are very difficult to deal with. That is the game she's playing. If she wants the life of a zelebrity she also needs to be very careful who she upsets.

I disagree. She's clearly not playing the victim. The poor girl must feel uncomfortable in there, it seems like every time she speaks she gets these horrible dirty looks from the rest of the women which I find disgusting coming from older women. They're acting like immature jealous bitches if I'm perfectly honest. :cat:

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 01:30 PM

So do I annie666,that was quite apparent in her coaxing the boys to get Annabel out under the pretence "she wanted to go" yes of course she did:joker:

Samm
02-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Sam why you bothering lol

People just don't get it do they Jemal

Black Dagger
02-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Oh I forgot we all had to love her...

Me. I Am Salman
02-12-2013, 03:42 PM
She is a good looking slag

ever the charmer

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 04:05 PM
People just don't get it do they Jemal

LOL we could say the same ,we don't fancy her,you do:hugesmile:

Marcus.
02-12-2013, 04:35 PM
she want to win so she doing what she can to get to the to
ie using the contestants as stepping stones

sampvt
02-12-2013, 05:33 PM
ever the charmer

Salutations and BTW what is your persuassion

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:02 PM
shes a revolting person....profoundly sly and clearly thoroughly dishonest and now shes totally taken everyones words out of context...he said she said crap...the fact is she is a thief and alfonso was good enough to aqdvise her to simply give the stolen goods back
lucy is also an idiot in a different way

Marcus.
02-12-2013, 11:04 PM
shes a revolting person....profoundly sly and clearly thoroughly dishonest and now shes totally taken everyones words out of context...he said she said crap...the fact is she is a thief and alfonso was good enough to aqdvise her to simply give the stolen goods back
lucy is also an idiot in a different way

the fist bit here here