PDA

View Full Version : Dropped Right in it!

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Joey dropped his gf right in it when he told Annabel "Amy said you dont want to stay" :laugh3: he fancies her but still grassed on her
Kian did it too but he was just being honest still funny though

it turns out Annabel didn't even want to go home so Amy got that wrong

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Did you not watch I'm a Celeb get me out of here now? It was confirmed that Annabel did actually say that and Amy did not lie. It showed a clip of Annabel and Lucy having a conversation and she did say that she didn't care if she went home or notand said about going on holiday with her daughter.

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 12:33 AM
Did you not watch I'm a Celeb get me out of here now? It was confirmed that Annabel did actually say that and Amy did not lie. It showed a clip of Annabel and Lucy having a conversation and she did say that she didn't care if she went home or notand said about going on holiday with her daughter.

i know it can get a bit confusing about who wants to go and who wants to stay but Annabel never actually said I WANT TO GO GET ME OUT NOW
they all say they dont mind going plus sometimes they dont really mean it anyway plus when they miss their family of course they feel like leaving

and apparently its only Rebecca who has said she doesn't want to be first to be evicted

and out of them all it was Laila aka big mo who wanted to go ! yet they gave her the first token for immunity! :crazy::laugh3:

Scream
02-12-2013, 12:04 PM
i know it can get a bit confusing about who wants to go and who wants to stay but Annabel never actually said I WANT TO GO GET ME OUT NOW
they all say they dont mind going plus sometimes they dont really mean it anyway plus when they miss their family of course they feel like leaving

and apparently its only Rebecca who has said she doesn't want to be first to be evicted

and out of them all it was Laila aka big mo who wanted to go ! yet they gave her the first token for immunity! :crazy::laugh3:

But if someone gives the smallest indication of wanting to go then they'll not give them immunity over someone who hasn't said they wouldn't mind going...so it's Annabel's own fault and she's a spiteful woman anyway

anne666
02-12-2013, 12:42 PM

I believe they said that bit of footage was all they could find of Annabel ever mentioning leaving. She was simply responding in a conversation the same way that many have already.The penalty of leaving is a 6 star hotel. There was no overt desperation to leave at all. I saw the reason for showing this footage was to show that as Amy wasn't part of the conversation, and she was lying. I also believe it.

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 01:37 PM

She did NOT say she wanted to go home,lets get this right,Annabel and Lucy were having a convo,Annabel said she wouldn't worry if she went out,LUCY said well you could have a holiday to which Annabel replied yes with my daughter,there is the difference and this was said a while ago just after Annabel got in camp and as Annabel herself said it was just a conversation that most of them have,so she (Amy) did get it wrong and what was she doing evesdropping anyway?it was nothing to do with her,I watched it too and saw the footage on ITV this morning,Amy may have some fooled but not all of us.Even Swashy said she was calculating!

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 01:38 PM
But if someone gives the smallest indication of wanting to go then they'll not give them immunity over someone who hasn't said they wouldn't mind going...so it's Annabel's own fault and she's a spiteful woman anyway

No she isn't spiteful,she's a lovely lady,I think the only spiteful one is called by another name.:hugesmile:

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
She did NOT say she wanted to go home,lets get this right,Annabel and Lucy were having a convo,Annabel said she wouldn't worry if she went out,LUCY said well you could have a holiday to which Annabel replied yes with my daughter,there is the difference and this was said a while ago just after Annabel got in camp and as Annabel herself said it was just a conversation that most of them have,so she (Amy) did get it wrong and what was she doing evesdropping anyway?it was nothing to do with her,I watched it too and saw the footage on ITV this morning,Amy may have some fooled but not all of us.Even Swashy said she was calculating!

Amy was being fair when she was mentioning the people who she thought wanted to leave and wanted to stay. Most of them don't admit to wanting to go, I've only heard Alfonso, Annabel and Mo saying they didn't care if they wentor not so Amy was simply picking people she thought really wanted to stay. Anyway Annabel shouldn't be saying stuff she doesn't mean. She was trying to make Amy out to be a liar. Pathetic excuse for a women.

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Amy was being fair when she was mentioning the people who she thought wanted to leave and wanted to stay. Most of them don't admit to wanting to go, I've only heard Alfonso, Annabel and Mo saying they didn't care if they wentor not so Amy was simply picking people she thought really wanted to stay. Anyway Annabel shouldn't be saying stuff she doesn't mean. She was trying to make Amy out to be a liar. Pathetic excuse for a women.

Easy to say when you fancy someone,Annabel had every right to feel as she did,imo.

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Easy to say when you fancy someone,Annabel had every right to feel as she did,imo.

That's not exactly the case considering I'm straight. Annabel was boring in camp anyway, always screaming like a banshee when insects came near her. I'm glad she's gone. :spin:

sampvt
02-12-2013, 05:55 PM

Bang on (as usual) lol. Merry crimble gilrlywet.

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Bang on (as usual) lol. Merry crimble gilrlywet.

Hello Mr sampvt,how the hell are you? :hugesmile:

Jemal
02-12-2013, 06:06 PM
All because we like amy and support her it doesn't mean we fancy her?
Its that type of typical stereotype thats kinda annoying tbh.. Its like your saying we can't like her for any other reason other than cause we find her attractive. Annoyed at that tbh.

But oh well, carry on the stereotypical opinions:hugesmile:

sampvt
02-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Hello Mr sampvt,how the hell are you? :hugesmile:

Im as sound as a pound girl. Ive put on a bit more weight, bought a new caravan and have been out on the golf course a couple of times since CBB. Not loving this years IAC, its boring with too many goody two shoes in there. It might warm up though but Im having a hard time watching someone |I used to really like, Mathew Wright. He has shattered my faith in humanity.

I cant even watch the spin off because Helen whatsherface is on it.

sampvt
02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Kazza, my name is Sam, hate the sampvt handle, lol.

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 06:53 PM
All because we like amy and support her it doesn't mean we fancy her?
Its that type of typical stereotype thats kinda annoying tbh.. Its like your saying we can't like her for any other reason other than cause we find her attractive. Annoyed at that tbh.

But oh well, carry on the stereotypical opinions:hugesmile:

Well Jemal its that very 'stereotypical' ;'they are just jealous' remarks that are equally annoying,ok you like her,nothing wrong with that,but not all of us do or should feel we have to without the 'jealous' remarks .:hugesmile:so enlighten me,what do you like about her?

Kazanne
02-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Kazza, my name is Sam, hate the sampvt handle, lol.

Sorry,Sam :wavey: and Yes its hard to champion any of them this year:hugesmile:

Jemal
02-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Well Jemal its that very 'stereotypical' ;'they are just jealous' remarks that are equally annoying,ok you like her,nothing wrong with that,but not all of us do or should feel we have to without the 'jealous' remarks .:hugesmile:so enlighten me,what do you like about her?

I like that shes worked for everything shes gotten in life.
Shes only 21 and shes broken the typical stereotype and has shown shes actually very knowledgable. And shes also nice to other camp mates even though their not nice to her. Also her relationship with joey is cool aswell which i like aswell. < thats off the top of my head.

sampvt
02-12-2013, 07:42 PM
I like that shes worked for everything shes gotten in life.
Shes only 21 and shes broken the typical stereotype and has shown shes actually very knowledgable. And shes also nice to other camp mates even though their not nice to her. Also her relationship with joey is cool aswell which i like aswell. < thats off the top of my head.

Sounds like that info came from somewhere a little further south. If you call pouting and walking over everyone to get to where you are then that must be what you mean, she is a slag with the morals of a sniper.

Jemal
02-12-2013, 07:47 PM
lol..

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Sounds like that info came from somewhere a little further south. If you call pouting and walking over everyone to get to where you are then that must be what you mean, she is a slag with the morals of a sniper.

A slag, really? What a disgusting comment to make at a 21 year old woman who's doing well for herself. And maybe you should look up the definition of slag before you go calling anyone it. I don't see her having sex with every guy in the jungle, now that would make her a slag. Infuriating.

Jemal
02-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Why did you even bother to reply to that immature comment lol.

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Why did you even bother to reply to that immature comment lol.

And you don't count 'lol' as a reply? Hmm strange...

sampvt
02-12-2013, 09:27 PM

Now now girls, stop fighting. This is a forum full of opinions and comments. Sorry to hear that you feel everyone should agree with you and that your reading of things is biblically correct.

Look up the definition of a slag. I mean the female word, not nutty slack, but there again, I prefer that version. Get real girls, she parades her tits for cash and fame and you want to paint her as a paragon of virtue, that's up to you but it may not be a good idea to start patronising people on here if you don't agree, simply walk on by and you wont look wet..

Jemal
02-12-2013, 09:45 PM

I mean wasting 2 mins of your life to reply to it..

Jemal
02-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Now now girls, stop fighting. This is a forum full of opinions and comments. Sorry to hear that you feel everyone should agree with you and that your reading of things is biblically correct.

Look up the definition of a slag. I mean the female word, not nutty slack, but there again, I prefer that version. Get real girls, she parades her tits for cash and fame and you want to paint her as a paragon of virtue, that's up to you but it may not be a good idea to start patronising people on here if you don't agree, simply walk on by and you wont look wet..

And I'm not a girl..

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 09:52 PM

WELL SAID :hello:

Black Dagger
02-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Joey's a bellend.

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 09:57 PM
A slag, really? What a disgusting comment to make at a 21 year old woman who's doing well for herself. And maybe you should look up the definition of slag before you go calling anyone it. I don't see her having sex with every guy in the jungle, now that would make her a slag. Infuriating.

ohh so in order for her to be a slag you want to physically litrally see her shag everyone in the jungle??? GET REAL! :joker: as if she's going to have sex on camera in the jungle

not even katie price did that lmao
apparently Amy really has a bf but is pretending to be single to flirt with joey for publicity and that is both SLAGISH AND FAME HUNGRY :sleep:

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 10:17 PM
I mean wasting 2 mins of your life to reply to it..

Is that not what we're both doing now? I thought this was a forum where I could share my opinions so why does it bother you so much what I reply to or not. Anyway I don't find Amy a slag at all and if she has the body for it why the hell not. Just my opinion. :blush:

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 10:22 PM
ohh so in order for her to be a slag you want to physically litrally see her shag everyone in the jungle??? GET REAL! :joker: as if she's going to have sex on camera in the jungle

not even katie price did that lmao
apparently Amy really has a bf but is pretending to be single to flirt with joey for publicity and that is both SLAGISH AND FAME HUNGRY :sleep:

I dont particulary think shes flirting with Joey in any way, she's just friendly to Joey and Kian because they're the only ones who are actually pleasant to her. And so what if she has a boyfriend, I didn't know girls couldn't be friendly with other guys just because they have boyfriends. My bad.

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 10:31 PM
I dont particulary think shes flirting with Joey in any way, she's just friendly to Joey and Kian because they're the only ones who are actually pleasant to her. And so what if she has a boyfriend, I didn't know girls couldn't be friendly with other guys just because they have boyfriends. My bad.

thats wrong ! Alfonso & David and even Rebecca supported her and tried to reassure her :shocked: and she's basically chucked it back in their faces especially Alfonso :nono: thats damn out of order of her! with friend's like her who needs enemy's really and she doesn't deserve any attention infact i wish when she isolated herself people ignored her because if this is what people get for trying to help her then what a waste of time!!

and i dont care but why is she lying then if she really has a bf on the outside ??? she's playing a dirty game !

sampvt
02-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Yep.....its confirmed, she is a slag. lol.