PDA

View Full Version : Joey's Hair

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 12:45 AM
someone mentioned (i dunno if it was sarcastic or not) that " its complicated to do his hair "

his hair is like a daft perm and the whole of him is like a silly brush :laugh2:

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 12:10 AM
tonight its all about Joey as usual :sleep:
i laughed my head off and almost fell off my chair when he though Keith in the letter and words task was "Keith Lemon" :laugh3: what an idiot
and he didn't know what a stick insect was whatever :bored:

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 11:56 PM
joey is going to win :sleep: for basically being a thickie on towie and now acting the same in the jungle.

and the fact that everyone classes him as the most famous says alot about the world we live in
how can you compare him to a comedy american actor to a champion swimmer, to a champion snooker legend , to a first class fashion designer and a singer from a band its bloody ridiculous!!! they're all in a different league and they are actually famous for a reason . whereas joey and Amy are famous for their looks and they are famous for being famous thats how embarassing it is

and i laughed when he asked that Aussie on the phone
"are you keith" :laugh2:

GypsyGoth
05-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Joey's kinda a jester, he plays the fool to entertain the viewers, and he has been trying his best. So I don't think he'd be the worse winner.

However I could see David beating him at the moment.

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Joey's kinda a jester, he plays the fool to entertain the viewers, and he has been trying his best. So I don't think he'd be the worse winner.

However I could see David beating him at the moment.

i'd love David to win but he wont
he's doing well though to still be in there i hope he gets to the final :thumbs: