PDA

View Full Version : the final 3

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 01:00 AM
its soo flipping obvious joey idiot essex is going to win and kian will come second and whiny Amy will probably get third place because the public know joey fancies her and people are only saving her based on her looks :sleep:

i was hoping for a nice unpredictable jungle series this year
if there was any justice then a better constestant would win like David, Alfonso or Lucy

i dont mind if Kian or Rebecca won they seem nice

Laila is the bitchiest but she made me laugh when she said she's never heard of Amy :laugh3: but i dont want her to win

im not sure about steve he needs to do more in the show and i dont know why he's not interested in doing trials when thats the whole point of the show :conf: otherwise why is he there :bored:

vincent is vincent i already knew what he was like from strictly come dancing he's always cocky and i woudn't want him to win

matthew is too overbearing and argumentative so i wouldn't want him to win either

Shaun
02-12-2013, 01:01 AM
amy'll end up around 6th, get that vibe about her

Joey, Kian and either Alfonso or Rebecca, I think

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 01:06 AM
amy'll end up around 6th, get that vibe about her

Joey, Kian and either Alfonso or Rebecca, I think

what are you saying that you think joey,kian ,alfonso or rebecca will win??? :conf:

to me its obvious Joey won before they even entered the jungle :cloud:

Black Dagger
02-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Amy's support will go once Lucy and Matthew are out, in the next couple of days. She'll come 8th. Nobody will give a **** when her 'bullies' go.

Top 3 is Joey/Kian :bored: and probably David or Rebecca.

smudgie
02-12-2013, 10:08 AM
I really have no idea this year,

I would love David, Kian and Rebecca in the final three. Any order.:hugesmile: