PDA

View Full Version : Mathew,s professional suicide quest.

sampvt
02-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Is this fool fully aware of what he is doing. He went in there with a game plan which on the face of it was a great idea, but he is now coming across as a total dick and utter liar.

Ok he is providing us with some of the shows best story lines, but hell man, he is going to get slated when he gets out. His persona and character on the Wright show is one of reason and rightness, but on the show he is letting everyone now see what he really is all about, he is a manipulative and nasty twat with control freak issues.

I am never going to watch his show anymore or look at him in the same way. He needs to do some serious damage limitation stuff before its too late. Playing a game is ok but its the way you play it that counts.

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Is this fool fully aware of what he is doing. He went in there with a game plan which on the face of it was a great idea, but he is now coming across as a total dick and utter liar.

Ok he is providing us with some of the shows best story lines, but hell man, he is going to get slated when he gets out. His persona and character on the Wright show is one of reason and rightness, but on the show he is letting everyone now see what he really is all about, he is a manipulative and nasty twat with control freak issues.

I am never going to watch his show anymore or look at him in the same way. He needs to do some serious damage limitation stuff before its too late. Playing a game is ok but its the way you play it that counts.

i agree he's far worse in the jungle but i never was interested in his debate show anyway and never watched fully because after just seeing bits of it his personality always put me off he's always come across as overbearing and too much of a control freak! :crazy:

so yeah he's not doing himself any favours :bored:

the truth
02-12-2013, 10:54 PM
whats he done wrong

erinp5
02-12-2013, 10:55 PM
I like him and hope he stays.

the truth
02-12-2013, 10:57 PM
I like him and hope he stays.
hes not bothered me much really, mind you his show is garbage anyways

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 11:04 PM
whats he done wrong

he's a difficult man to get along with
him & Alfonso clashed big time
i know now he's calmed down a bit but Matthew is very domineering and was getting on my nerves when he wanted everyone to go on a silent protest and take their mic's off and just because Kian tried to talk to Lucy about her trial at the time Matthew labelled Kian a "SCAB" (i know its old news but still uncalled for)
mathew made himself look like a right idiot from then on why is Kian a scab just because him and the others wouldn't follow his orders come on! give me a break :bored::puzzled: and matthew's atttitude to general stuff has come across miserable and argumental

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:13 PM
he's a difficult man to get along with
him & Alfonso clashed big time
i know now he's calmed down a bit but Matthew is very domineering and was getting on my nerves when he wanted everyone to go on a silent protest and take their mic's off and just because Kian tried to talk to Lucy about her trial at the time Matthew labelled Kian a "SCAB" (i know its old news but still uncalled for)
mathew made himself look like a right idiot from then on why is Kian a scab just because him and the others wouldn't follow his orders come on! give me a break :bored::puzzled: and matthew's atttitude to general stuff has come across miserable and argumental

I don't think hes that difficult, hes got a sense of humour, hes interested in all topics, hes a communicative bloke, yes hes flawed and hes made mistakes , yes hes sometimes controversial and abit too tabloid.. and the scab comment was wrong and he should have apologized...but hes way more genuine than the fake boyzone bloke, any of the women and joey Essex.....at least wright says whats on his mind....I don't think hes nasty I think the real nasty ones and I mean acid nasty are lucy and amy...theyre horrible human beings.
wright just gives his genuine opinions....the best people in there are david , the little Italian and alfonso

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 11:22 PM
I don't think hes that difficult, hes got a sense of humour, hes interested in all topics, hes a communicative bloke, yes hes flawed and hes made mistakes , yes hes sometimes controversial and abit too tabloid.. and the scab comment was wrong and he should have apologized...but hes way more genuine than the fake boyzone bloke, any of the women and joey Essex.....at least wright says whats on his mind....I don't think hes nasty I think the real nasty ones and I mean acid nasty are lucy and amy...theyre horrible human beings.
wright just gives his genuine opinions....the best people in there are david , the little Italian and alfonso

like i said Mathew calmed down a bit but i find him irritating the only time i liked him was when his was doing the head to head trials and i felt sorry for him and then when he did the luxury item task against amy i was cheering him on cause she seemed a team player but yeah i dont like much much anymore

i dont think Kian is fake are you serious!??? he comes aross as a decent guy and if it has to be between him and joey in the final i would want Kian to win a million times more!!!! over that essex prat anyday!!
the fakest of them all is joey & amy!!! for sure!!!! :bored:

sampvt
02-12-2013, 11:23 PM
He has more faces than a mirror ball. His mood and game plan change daily but the same things prevalent, he's still a twat.

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:25 PM
like i said Mathew calmed down a bit but i find him irritating the only time i liked him was when his was doing the head to head trials and i felt sorry for him and then when he did the luxury item task against amy i was cheering him on cause she seemed a team player but yeah i dont like much much anymore

i dont think Kian is fake are you serious!??? he comes aross as a decent guy and if it has to be between him and joey in the final i would want Kian to win a million times more!!!! over that essex prat anyday!!
the fakest of them all is joey & amy!!! for sure!!!! :bored:

I think the only non fakes in there are david, alfonso, the Italian and that's it
kian just comes over like ronan keating far too smarmy and trying to be too nice rather than be himself....and we all know what ronan keating did

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Amy is real:)

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 11:35 PM
I think the only non fakes in there are david, alfonso, the Italian and that's it
kian just comes over like ronan keating far too smarmy and trying to be too nice rather than be himself....and we all know what ronan keating did

the italian is called Vincent and he may be himself but he's soo melodratic and delusional and cocky but thats how he's always been :sleep:

sampvt
03-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Mathew seems to be recognising his game plan isn't working so he has changed. His chameleon attitude is confusing and infuriating. The problem with his pre jungle stories, that have now been discovered as lies, has left him in there as an out and out game player so he is less likely to stay for long unless he creates some drama. He seems to have gone to sleep. He even got his wife to lie about the spider in the bathroom story so he is in it to win it and that's somewhat disturbing. I hate liars and cheats.

Jamesy
03-12-2013, 09:12 AM
If you compare him now to the start of the series it's like he's a completely different person. So that leads me to easily believe he is playing a game and being very 'fake'.

waterhog
03-12-2013, 09:17 AM
you also must remember deprivation of food plays a big part.

Samm
03-12-2013, 10:04 AM
He bully's Amy and it's wrong, I hate Mathew hope he goes next

sampvt
03-12-2013, 10:50 AM
you also must remember deprivation of food plays a big part.

Food depravation plays no part in his actions. The only thing that alters memory and mood swings is liquid depravation. They have not been deprived of food for long enough to alter his ways. He is a faker and his altered game plan has proved this. Its a game show and he is trying to play the game but his controlling ways are surfacing showing him to be what and who he really is......a control freak and liar.

waterhog
03-12-2013, 12:15 PM
i would not go that far.

smeagol
03-12-2013, 12:16 PM

if you watched his show. you should of known what he would be like.
he is being exactly like i knew he would be. which is good. he is the only one in there whos not a sheep or precious loon.
the show sucks anyway i'm surprised he done it. bb would of been better

waterhog
03-12-2013, 12:18 PM
bb is not the same now on ch5.

arista
03-12-2013, 12:24 PM

we will see tonight
maybe Alfonso goes next, though

anne666
03-12-2013, 03:56 PM

Have I missed something? When has he bullied Amy?

Johnnyuk123
03-12-2013, 06:48 PM
if you watched his show. you should of known what he would be like.
he is being exactly like i knew he would be. which is good. he is the only one in there whos not a sheep or precious loon.
the show sucks anyway i'm surprised he done it. bb would of been better

I agree with this 100%!!!