PDA

View Full Version : What celebrity do you think would be hard to live with in camp?

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 01:09 PM
If I'm honest I couldn't put up with Matthew Wright. What a vile man with his bitching.

Niamh.
02-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Yeah same ^ him with lucy second, both seem snidey and bitchy

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah same ^ him with lucy second, both seem snidey and bitchy

Totally agree with you on that one. :spin:

Marsh.
02-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Lucy. Then again it could be a laugh for a while watching someone get all moral about the shallow fashion/modelling industry destroying young girl's self confidence whilst sitting with two lumps of silicone in her chest and a back catalogue of lad's mag shoots.

sampvt
02-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Mathew thinks he has a cool and controversial game plan that will give him weeks of notoriety on his crappy little show. Amy is a wannabees slag. Lucy is a pathetic silicone endowed bitch with snake eyes and knobbly knees. Joey is a street wise and very clever thicko ????? (don't be fooled). Mo is only one step up from a bag lady and has a potty mouth. David is OTT with the nicey nicey act and The black guys name escapes me and so does his personality.

Beccy is the nice girl next door caught like the preverbial rabbit in headlights. The Irish warbler is trying to do a Peter Andre. Vincente is a lecherous gimp with some great one liners and Steve will win it if he keeps Mathew on a lead.

If the producers leave the show alone and make the tasks harder, it could be good but sadly its a borefest at the moment.

Jemal
02-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Matthew and Lucy

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 02:01 AM
joey , mathew & amy :cloud: they'd drive me mad

Livia
03-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Matthew Wright, Lucy and Amy. Matthew because he's a cock, Lucy because she's far too fond of her own opinion and Amy because as decorative as she is, she's lazy.