PDA

View Full Version : Amy to win!

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 10:58 PM
I really hope she wins, she deserves a shot to make a decent career for herself. No doubt not as dumb as everyone thinks he is will be the winner. (Joey Essex) Gutted.

sampvt
02-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Planet Zoids bus is leaving soon, be on it.

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Me too! I shall be voting if/when she makes top 5 :dance:

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
shes a vile selfish boring cold hearted self centred sh*t stirring thief.

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Thief? :laugh3:

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 11:31 PM
I really hope she wins, she deserves a shot to make a decent career for herself. No doubt not as dumb as everyone thinks he is will be the winner. (Joey Essex) Gutted.

what planet are you on???? :crazy:
have you heard of the saying "nice guys come last"
its because selfish bitchy airheads like her crap all over the nice people to get to the top!!! :mad:

Amy Jade
02-12-2013, 11:31 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4890113/amy-willerton-o.gif

michael21
02-12-2013, 11:34 PM
amy got this in the bag :lovedup:

Black Dagger
02-12-2013, 11:34 PM
She's a wet drip. I am not understanding the love.

Must be TIBB's love for either vulnerable or feisty women, or just women in general.

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:36 PM
She's carrying the show and the whole show is about her, but go support the bores xo

michael21
02-12-2013, 11:36 PM

Must be TIBB's love for either vulnerable or feisty women, or just women in general.

she made the show the camp mate cant stop talking about her

edit oh tea she really hot 2

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:37 PM
Thief? :laugh3:

yes? she steals stuff then lies about it....That's a theif, look the word up and look out for thieves , unlike you I don't like such people

Amy Jade
02-12-2013, 11:39 PM
yes? she steals stuff then lies about it....That's a theif, look the word up and look out for thieves , unlike you I don't like such people
Time for bed. I can't right now haha

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 11:40 PM

this isn't because she's "just a woman" its because she's a certain type of woman you know typical blonde etc so its double standards because if she looked alot different she wouldn't be getting all this support :whistle:

it says alot about how messed up the society is but whatever :bored: its really pathetic how she gets treated like she's a saint

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:41 PM
What did she steal? Lol

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:42 PM
What did she steal? Lol

do you even watch the show? lucy was pinching soaps and stuff too so shes a total hypocrite too

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:43 PM
I did watch the show, and it didn't show Amy stealing anything? I think you must have selective eye sight and selective hearing

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:46 PM
I did watch the show, and it didn't show Amy stealing anything? I think you must have selective eye sight and selective hearing

lol that's what the whole argument was about in the first place lol , shes been stealing every day....lucy is the one who first made the accusations and it was proven she was stealing stuff ....probably more still hidden,,,,dear me your opinion has just become valueless:joker:

Alf
02-12-2013, 11:48 PM
She's got no chance of winning, simple as that.

Amy Jade
02-12-2013, 11:49 PM
The best ones never win the crown on IAC anyway. She's getting lots of press and new fans out of it.

win.

curlsltd
02-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Time for bed. I can't right now haha

Love your signature, had to say! :spin:

And why are people calling her a theif exactly?

Amy Jade
02-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Love your signature, had to say! :spin:

And why are people calling her a theif exactly?
Thank you! same to you. I love CI and Kathryn :love:

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:54 PM
lol that's what the whole argument was about in the first place lol , shes been stealing every day....lucy is the one who first made the accusations and it was proven she was stealing stuff ....probably more still hidden,,,,dear me your opinion has just become valueless:joker:

Oh dear, your little brain has got mixed up with having contraband and stealing. Amy bought the consealer and gum from the outside the jungle, from her own home, you can't steal from yourself :laugh3:
She broke the rules she did not steal anything..

Yet again more bull**** from you, just pure lies out of thin air, next thing you're be saying Amy robbed a bank whilst in the jungle

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Thank you! same to you. I love CI and Kathryn :love:

Me too
I love Kathryn shes so perfect :lovedup:

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh dear, your little brain has got mixed up with having contraband and stealing. Amy bought the consealer and gum from the outside the jungle, from her own home, you can't steal from yourself :laugh3:
She broke the rules she did not steal anything..

Yet again more bull**** from you, just pure lies out of thin air, next thing you're be saying Amy robbed a bank whilst in the jungle

so you did knew she stole stuff , and that's not all shes stolen....so why did you lie earlier and pretend you didn't know about her stealing stuff...kind of disingenuous of you ?maybe you prefer thieves to honest people> strange ?touched a raw nerve there liar?

MeMyselfAndI
03-12-2013, 12:00 AM
I think you're getting confused, she stole nothing, she had contraband. Having something illegal isn't theft :conf:

the truth
03-12-2013, 12:03 AM
I think you're getting confused, she stole nothing, she had contraband. Having something illegal isn't theft :conf:

no youre confused if you steal youre a thief....I hope you don't carry that confused moral code in every day life.....sorry officer I didn't steal the gold necklace I just took it? Im sure the judge would be really understanding with that insane jibberish lol:conf:

MeMyselfAndI
03-12-2013, 12:04 AM
She didn't steal the concealer, it was HER concealer, do you not get that? :conf:

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Amy has done that much crap in the camp maybe people cant keep up with her dumb behaviour!
the latest was about wipes going missing or something? :conf:

and she immediatly in her whiny cry baby voice said "it wasn't me it wasn't"
and blamed Lucy for apparently giving her a dirty look :shocked:
which she didn't do it was just obvious Lucy was p eed of again at the situation

MeMyselfAndI
03-12-2013, 12:05 AM
At least I know you're definitely a wind-up merchant now, I mean it's not that hard to understand, the difference between stealing something and having something thats yours that is against the rules, they're complely different

Amy Jade
03-12-2013, 12:06 AM
no youre confused if you steal youre a thief....I hope you don't carry that confused moral code in every day life.....sorry officer I didn't steal the gold necklace I just took it? Im sure the judge would be really understanding with that insane jibberish lol:conf:
The concealer was her own, she had brought it from home and paid for it with her own money.

Unless you are claiming she robbed from Boots or something? you seem pretty desperate so anything is possible.

the truth
03-12-2013, 12:08 AM
The concealer was her own, she had brought it from home and paid for it with her own money.

Unless you are claiming she robbed from Boots or something? you seem pretty desperate so anything is possible.

see below

MeMyselfAndI
03-12-2013, 12:12 AM
for someone who lied about not knowing anything an hour ago now you claim to know a lot....all stuff was meant to be handed in , she also stole contraband and who knows what else shes stolen....if you keep pretending to be dumb you will become dumb....now go work on your moral code

She didn't steal contraband, it was her own contraband ****ing hell. It was her own personal items, she didn't steal her own items, they're hers. An hour ago I didn't have a clue what you were on about as you called her a thief, which she is not, so of course I knew nothing of her stealing, as she hasn't stolen anything.

Go back to school and learn what basic words mean, I'll help you out with thief:
Thief - a person who steals another person's property

She didn't steal any item off anybody, she had her own contraband, now goodbye :xyxwave:

the truth
03-12-2013, 12:18 AM
I see too her lies as she says to lucy "I was told you had a campaign of hate against me and that only you had an issue with me.." no one said that to her she is a bare faced liar.

then Rebecca was naming several of the men and trying to pass all the blame for this make believe nonsense on them....another sh*t strring liar

Vanessa
03-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Not sure i want her to win, but i like her.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 08:35 AM
The really disturbing thing about this little Ho, is that lies and deceptive statements roll off her tongue with ease and she can cry so easily. The traits of a slag on a mission. The only thing she has is a body and big hair. Her face is stuck in a permanent grimace and she has zero personality. She will go far rinsing older guys and become a pin up for the lesbian community. She has taken traits from the likes of Jordan, Flanigan and that ***** from rinsing guys and made a persona to fit the stereotype that pervs and the like adore. If that's a way to make a living, then so be it but to me she is just a lazy bitchy and lying slag.

anne666
03-12-2013, 09:10 AM

what planet are you on???? :crazy:
have you heard of the saying "nice guys come last"
its because selfish bitchy airheads like her crap all over the nice people to get to the top!!! :mad:

it says alot about how messed up the society is but whatever :bored: its really pathetic how she gets treated like she's a saint[/QUOTE]

I see too her lies as she says to lucy "I was told you had a campaign of hate against me and that only you had an issue with me.." no one said that to her she is a bare faced liar.

then Rebecca was naming several of the men and trying to pass all the blame for this make believe nonsense on them....another sh*t strring liar

All of the above. Pathological lying and narcissism on display . Leaving a trail of controversy again, proving professional victim is her chosen career. She is trouble! Even the idiots on ITV2 have at last realised what she's about.

the truth
03-12-2013, 09:40 PM
she reminds of that horrible prostitute on big brother....was it danica the rinser? didn't have a caring bone in her body but always had the tears of self pity and attention seeking ready at the drop of a hat

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:43 PM
she reminds of that horrible prostitute on big brother....was it danica the rinser? didn't have a caring bone in her body but always had the tears of self pity and attention seeking ready at the drop of a hat

You are soooo right. I couldn't remember her name but I mentioned it before.

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Amy is always got that self pity behaviour going on
and now she grinning like the smug slag she is because she's got Lucy on her side now! :mad:

how can people call Kian smarmy when Amy is the biggest faker there! :shocked:

MrWong
05-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Amy won't win but I do love how much she winds up her detractors :dance: