PDA

View Full Version : rebecca read the question wrong

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:23 PM
The question was " according the a recent survey what percentage of teenagers said THEIR CAREER AIM is to be a celebrity..."

REBECCA PARAPHRASED this question down to

"in a recent survey what percentage of teenagers said they wanted to be a celebrity..."

those are different questions....many kids want to be celebrities, but to say its your main career aim is a different question

sloppy work by the Olympian and typical of the way some campmates don't listen properly and pass on a different version of whats been said

"

Marcus.
02-12-2013, 11:24 PM
maybe was in a rush to get the question out

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:26 PM
maybe was in a rush to get the question out

she didn't listen properly....cost them crumpets too

Marcus.
02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
she didn't listen properly....cost them crumpets too

aye
she need to carm down abit then said it

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
They were always going to go higher, so It didn't matter anyway

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:31 PM
They were always going to go higher, so It didn't matter anyway

Not necessarily if shed read the question properly and thought about it...the career part changes the question and automatically implies it will be lower figure....ironically she made a sexist comment later in the day that girls listen better than boys...clearly not the case Rebecca. besides shes wrong to make sweeping statements like that too.

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Well she obviously does listen, the other campmates commended her for knowing so much about everyone and listenting to others, as they said in the DR. She just isn't great under pressure, and listening under pressure, she said she takes ages too get into the zone to swim. But she obviously is a great listener, and people go too her too talk and to get help off her.

That statement was not sexist, it was just a funny harmless comment, and girl's brains are slightly different anyway and are known too be better listeners, and boys are known too be more risk taking

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Well she obviously does listen, the other campmates commended her for knowing so much about everyone and listenting to others, as they said in the DR. She just isn't great under pressure, and listening under pressure, she said she takes ages too get into the zone to swim. But she obviously is a great listener, and people go too her too talk and to get help off her.

That is clearly incorrect as when she relayed various conversations today and sh*t stirred enormously with lucy amy and co ...the facts she relayed about alfonso and the other camp mates were all wrong, totally inaccurate, taken out of context, all with the aim of sh*t stirring...either she didn't listen properly, didn't know the facts or was just deliberately sh*t stirring, either way its not good

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:40 PM
They were right actuallly, Alfonso did comment about the contraband, but not in a bitchy way. Rebecca didn't mention anyone being bitches, she was extremely kind and handled the situation perfectly. She went up massively in my expectations yesterday after letting Amy confide with her. She didn't have an 'aim' for **** stirring, Amy confided in her and asked Rebecca, she just told the truth.

She didn't say 'Alfonso made up complete lies, hes horrid waa waa' like you're suggesting. She said 'I'm not aware of Lucy starting up a hate campaign, I've not noticed her have any hated towards you, yes she started the convosation about the contraband, but that is as far as I know'

Infact she didn't even mention the boys, Amy did, and then she guessed that the boys might be blowing it out of proprtion,

I think it's actually you who might not be the great listener, not Rebecca

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:45 PM
They were right actuallly, Alfonso did comment about the contraband, but not in a bitchy way. Rebecca didn't mention anyone being bitches, she was extremely kind and handled the situation perfectly. She went up massively in my expectations yesterday after letting Amy confide with her. She didn't have an 'aim' for **** stirring, Amy confided in her and asked Rebecca, she just told the truth.

She didn't say 'Alfonso made up complete lies, hes horrid waa waa' like you're suggesting. She said 'I'm not aware of Lucy starting up a hate campaign, I've not noticed her have any hated towards you, yes she started the convosation about the contraband, but that is as far as I know'

Infact she didn't even mention the boys, Amy did, and then she guessed that the boys might be blowing it out of proprtion,

I think it's actually you who might not be the great listener, not Rebecca
she did name the men one by one so youre wrong.
she also read the question out all wrong.
lucy then took it on board and exaggerated it further as did amy who should have actually said alfonso was trying to help her , because she was contantly steaoing and it was best for her to put the stuff back and move on
lucy did tell her off before about stealing stuff, but it seems lucy has been taking stuff too...theyre both as bad as each other and Rebecca is stirring of course.....she was the main one who picked on amy the first week anyway lol
3 hypocrites and awful listeners as has been proven

MeMyselfAndI
02-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Rebecca didn't name the men who told Amy about the consealer or even commented on the consealer, as she wasn't there

Nor did she name the men who spoke about the consealer, I think you're getting the convocation with Amy and Lucy mixed up with Rebecca :conf:

Rebecca was not the main one who picked on Amy? She felt insecure about her looks and said so in a 'debate', she didn't attack Amy, like Lucy did in that debate. Infact Rebecca & Amy are very close, hence why the other day Matthew said 'I bet Amy gave the immunity to Rebecca, Kian too David & Joey too Vincent', indicating that Amy gets on with Rebecca. Also Amy confided in Rebecca, so Rebecca was not picking on Amy, they had one small debate and it was over, she was just insecure.
You're frankly talking bull**** anyway and you're LITERALLY making stuff up out your arse and seem to believe it?

Rebecca did not name the guys one after another at all, thats come out of no where

Amy Jade
02-12-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm surprised you aren't blaming Amy for Rebecca reading the question incorrectly. Maybe Amy was using mind control to manipulate what Rebecca said?

the truth
02-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Rebecca didn't name the men who told Amy about the consealer or even commented on the consealer, as she wasn't there

Nor did she name the men who spoke about the consealer, I think you're getting the convocation with Amy and Lucy mixed up with Rebecca :conf:

Rebecca was not the main one who picked on Amy? She felt insecure about her looks and said so in a 'debate', she didn't attack Amy, like Lucy did in that debate. Infact Rebecca & Amy are very close, hence why the other day Matthew said 'I bet Amy gave the immunity to Rebecca, Kian too David & Joey too Vincent', indicating that Amy gets on with Rebecca. Also Amy confided in Rebecca, so Rebecca was not picking on Amy, they had one small debate and it was over, she was just insecure.
You're frankly talking bull**** anyway and you're LITERALLY making stuff up out your arse and seem to believe it?

Rebecca did not name the guys one after another at all, thats come out of no where

she did name the men, youre lying again.

GoldHeart
02-12-2013, 11:59 PM
The question was " according the a recent survey what percentage of teenagers said THEIR CAREER AIM is to be a celebrity..."

REBECCA PARAPHRASED this question down to

"in a recent survey what percentage of teenagers said they wanted to be a celebrity..."

those are different questions....many kids want to be celebrities, but to say its your main career aim is a different question

sloppy work by the Olympian and typical of the way some campmates don't listen properly and pass on a different version of whats been said

"

i didn't even notice:shrug: and i myself said the higher percentage too
i was annoyed that they lost though :rolleyes:

the truth
03-12-2013, 12:00 AM
i didn't even notice:shrug: and i myself said the higher percentage too
i was annoyed that they lost though :rolleyes:

yea but she answered the phone and she should have been focused on the task, it was quite simple and it cost them really, poor listening skills there

MeMyselfAndI
03-12-2013, 12:03 AM
You're negative energy is so boring, If Rebecca forgets a few words, whilst under pressure AWFUL listeneing skills.

When Rebecca owns a task about learning about each person over the whole stay of the jungle and having the time to get to know them, and the whole team commends her on her listening skills and knowledge of everyone = worthless top you

the truth
03-12-2013, 12:04 AM
You're negative energy is so boring, If Rebecca forgets a few words, whilst under pressure AWFUL listeneing skills.

When Rebecca owns a task about learning about each person over the whole stay of the jungle and having the time to get to know them, and the whole team commends her on her listening skills and knowledge of everyone = worthless top you

whats boring is your disingenuousness....the truth doesn't bore you, it scares the hell out of you...now go figure out that theft is theft..theres a good girl.

Amy Jade
03-12-2013, 12:15 AM
whats boring is your disingenuousness....the truth doesn't bore you, it scares the hell out of you...now go figure out that theft is theft..theres a good girl.

disingenuousness?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wvxsfmvy1qg3p22o1_500.gif

the truth
03-12-2013, 12:19 AM
disingenuousness?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wvxsfmvy1qg3p22o1_500.gif

yea look it up I haven't got time to teach you

Amy Jade
03-12-2013, 12:24 AM
yea look it up I haven't got time to teach you
I know what it means scooby, I'm just not sure why you've used it. Just picked a random long word or something?