she sure to win now :hmph:

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/47/300x450/amy-willerton.jpg

:lovedup::lovedup::lovedup:

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 12:10 AM
she sure to win now :hmph:

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/47/300x450/amy-willerton.jpg

:lovedup::lovedup::lovedup:

do you think by posting a half naked pic of her showering that makes her a winner? :joker:

i find that disturbing how people keep posting images of her on here like she's a flipping princess of royalty! or some foolishness it just makes it more and more clear that her phyiscal image is all people can go on about
i know she has fans but alot of you behave more like stalkers :crazy:

michael21
03-12-2013, 12:14 AM
do you think by posting a half naked pic of her showering that makes her a winner? :joker:

i find that disturbing how people keep posting images of her on here like she's a flipping princess of royalty! or some foolishness it just makes it more and more clear that her phyiscal image is all people can go on about
i know she has fans but alot of you behave more like stalkers :crazy:

er you made 5 thread on her i only made one :pat:

so go on then who your winner

michael21
03-12-2013, 12:17 AM
ffs i still not use to my xmas name i thought some one else reply :bawling::bawling::bawling:

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 12:19 AM
er you made 5 thread on her i only made one :pat:

so go on then who your winner

i support david & alfonso and i dont mind Kian they all have alott going for them
but im not posting images of any of them half naked showering because thats just weird :laugh3:
plus you probably think im just having a go at you but others have posted half naked pics of Amy too because she's got a horrible personality so all people can go on about is her body

Vanessa
03-12-2013, 12:20 AM
I quite like her actually. :hugesmile:

Amy Jade
03-12-2013, 12:22 AM
i support david & alfonso and i dont mind Kian they all have alott going for them
but im not posting images of any of them half naked showering because thats just weird :laugh3:
plus you probably think im just having a go at you but others have posted half naked pics of Amy too because she's got a horrible personality so all people can go on about is her body
It's not weird to enjoy her beauty at all. She's stunning and it's perfectly normal.

michael21
03-12-2013, 12:26 AM

this is where you bet blind by amy half naked shower you see that what you see but what i am show is her job and why she on the show

i ask for you winner you pick 3 :nono:

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 12:31 AM
this is where you bet blind by amy half naked shower you see that what you see but what i am show is her job and why she on the show

i ask for you winner you pick 3 :nono:

that all sounded a bit jiberish but ok :pat:
i want David to win

michael21
03-12-2013, 12:35 AM
i want David to win

yet you made no thread for him and you call yourself a fan no go and sit in the conner and think about what you not done

i bet you dream about Amy 2 nite

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 12:39 AM
yet you made no thread for him and you call yourself a fan no go and sit in the conner and think about what you not done

i bet you dream about Amy 2 nite

:crazy: ok lmao
clearly someone dreams too much about amy but its deffo not me
so look in the mirror sunshine :xyxwave:

michael21
03-12-2013, 12:43 AM
:crazy: ok lmao
clearly someone dreams too much about amy but its deffo not me
so look in the mirror sunshine :xyxwave:

you have a phone call

its the 1970 wanting there jokes back :idc::pipe:

michael21
03-12-2013, 01:04 AM
http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2786826.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/Amy-Willerton-2786826.jpg