PDA

View Full Version : I can prove joey is a faker

sampvt
03-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Firstly if you are not interested in this submission, please blank it and that saves you the trouble of wasting your time retorting with daft innuendos.

Any psychologist will tell you that intelligence is measured in ways that follow the premise of information and data gained in life being logged in the brain and used by means of problem solving and social interaction.

That being said, what it means is that all the things you see, feel, hear and touch, find themselves being logged in the brain and stored for future usage. The only difference between an intelligent person and someone not so intelligent is the amount of data recorded or indeed the way the brain works to recall that data for usage.

Let me explain........If you take an intelligent person and one no so intelligent and place 20 items on a tray and ask them both to remember them over 30 seconds, then relate them back when the tray is covered, the intelligent person will recall maybe 3 or 4 more than the thicko. This comes down to the recall side of the brain and its been proved many times that an active recall type of brain belongs to people that are more intelligent than brains that cant recall so easily. There are reasons for this but I wont go into that just now.

In saying all that.......Joey thrashed the Irish warbler in the recall test and with considerable ease, indicating he is more intelligent than he pretends. He is so intelligent, he has invented words and phrases that he has made his own and as a street wise kid he has forged a living for himself with very little effort. His life and persona has been designed to influence people into thinking he is thick but in reality he is not, he is actually very clever and calculated.

Things like not being able to tell the time, not being able to blow his nose and his constant reference to being thick are an act and although he isn't going to do the times crossword in 5 mins, he isn't as daft as he pretends and has most of the GBP believing his act. He has even gone to the lengths of telling people that he has the IQ of a 12 yr old when in reality he is actually pretty bright and has an army of people behind him designing words, phrases, actions and stories to perpetuate his persona. His biggest guide and manager is his father who is as sharp as a knife and has made loads out of managing his sons future.

People like Jordan, Joey, Flanigan and now the latest faker on the block Amy, use their social skills to con the public and tug at the heart strings to gain notoriety and loads of people swallow their acts hook line and sinker.

I have a registered IQ of 147 and hold a masters degree, but at times on here I act thick to get a reaction and if I wanted to I could act a daft as Joey but choose to emulate my hero Victor Meldrew instead as it suits my persona better.

Niamh.
03-12-2013, 11:22 AM
I have a registered IQ of 147 and hold a masters degree, but at times on here I act thick to get a reaction and if I wanted to I could act a daft as Joey but choose to emulate my hero Victor Meldrew instead as it suits my persona better.

Or you could just be yourself :laugh:

But yes, I believe that alot of TV Joey is an act absolutely, he seems like he's probably a very nice guy but he's also acting, so in that way he's being fake which shouldn't be rewarded imo

sampvt
03-12-2013, 11:25 AM

Or you could just be yourself :laugh:

But yes, I believe that alot of TV Joey is an act absolutely, he seems like he's probably a very nice guy but he's also acting, so in that way he's being fake which shouldn't be rewarded imo

Being Victor Meldrew is more fun. I cant take myself too seriously because if I did, I would be listenting to jazz and writing journals instead of enjoying metallica and reading comics.

Cherie
03-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't think it takes Einstein to figure out Joey is playing the dumb card, he is getting away with it and is popular because he also seems to be a nice guy. :tongue:

Niamh.
03-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I agree with Cherie here, I don't think that many people believe he really is that thick and know that some of it is an act but people just like him anyway. His problem is that he plays a "character" on his TV Show that's not really supposed to be a character.....but it is and most people know that lol so stupid really

sampvt
03-12-2013, 11:52 AM
For what its worth, I actually like him. He is not nasty in any way which makes me forget he is faking stuff, plus he is amusing as well.

smeagol
03-12-2013, 12:23 PM
all these essex people play on the thickness. its a cliche they live up to. yes its mosty true lol but even so you dont need culumbo to solve this case.
h plays up to it. he is annoying little turd is my view

fingers
03-12-2013, 12:30 PM
If you had actually followed through with your claims about Gina Rio. I could put more faith it this claim.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 12:32 PM
If you had actually followed through with your claims about Gina Rio. I coudl put more faith it this claim.

You obviously have not been reading the story. What is she doing now, makes interesting reading and no need for me to rake this up as I proved my point and its old hat now.

Livia
03-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Joey is an idiot. He might not actually be quite as stupid as he looks... but that would be pretty hard.

Sam... the little message under your avatar looks strangely familiar.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Joey is an idiot. He might not actually be quite as stupid as he looks... but that would be pretty hard.

Sam... the little message under your avatar looks strangely familiar.

Lol, I just noticed that. Sorry but it wasn't deliberate. BTW one of us cant spell, :joker:

Can you live with being as perfect as me ???? :dance:

Livia
03-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Lol, I just noticed that. Sorry but it wasn't deliberate. BTW one of us cant spell, :joker:

Can you live with being as perfect as me ???? :dance:

I'm a better speller than you... so I reckon mine's right. But I can't play golf, so we're kind of even.

Maybe we should start a "doesn't suffer fools" club?

sampvt
03-12-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm a better speller than you... so I reckon mine's right. But I can't play golf, so we're kind of even.

Maybe we should start a "doesn't suffer fools" club?

Firstly I use American spell check as my comp is from there, secondly I like to be different anyway and I get mixed up some times hardly and thirdly we would be the only 2 members if we opened a club as most of the fools on here suffer at the hands of celebs that con them into thinking they are right in their actions. We would need to search out some seriously intelligent and laterally thinking individuals to make it worthwhile and with the exception of Kazzane and maybe a couple of the mods, we would be left wanting.

fingers
03-12-2013, 01:41 PM
The forum uses the American spellchecker and it doesn't like doesen't

sampvt
03-12-2013, 01:45 PM
The forum uses the American spellchecker and it doesn't like doesen't

See what I mean Livia, not enough lateral thinkers on here. :dance:

anne666
03-12-2013, 04:13 PM
He's proved he's a faker on a daily basis to me. :joker:

erinp5
03-12-2013, 06:05 PM
He gets on my nerves!!!:mad:

The finger snapping really gets me, and the feckin singing what he is doing ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sampvt
03-12-2013, 06:41 PM
He is as fake as his teeth

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Firstly if you are not interested in this submission, please blank it and that saves you the trouble of wasting your time retorting with daft innuendos.

Any psychologist will tell you that intelligence is measured in ways that follow the premise of information and data gained in life being logged in the brain and used by means of problem solving and social interaction.

That being said, what it means is that all the things you see, feel, hear and touch, find themselves being logged in the brain and stored for future usage. The only difference between an intelligent person and someone not so intelligent is the amount of data recorded or indeed the way the brain works to recall that data for usage.

Let me explain........If you take an intelligent person and one no so intelligent and place 20 items on a tray and ask them both to remember them over 30 seconds, then relate them back when the tray is covered, the intelligent person will recall maybe 3 or 4 more than the thicko. This comes down to the recall side of the brain and its been proved many times that an active recall type of brain belongs to people that are more intelligent than brains that cant recall so easily. There are reasons for this but I wont go into that just now.

In saying all that.......Joey thrashed the Irish warbler in the recall test and with considerable ease, indicating he is more intelligent than he pretends. He is so intelligent, he has invented words and phrases that he has made his own and as a street wise kid he has forged a living for himself with very little effort. His life and persona has been designed to influence people into thinking he is thick but in reality he is not, he is actually very clever and calculated.

Things like not being able to tell the time, not being able to blow his nose and his constant reference to being thick are an act and although he isn't going to do the times crossword in 5 mins, he isn't as daft as he pretends and has most of the GBP believing his act. He has even gone to the lengths of telling people that he has the IQ of a 12 yr old when in reality he is actually pretty bright and has an army of people behind him designing words, phrases, actions and stories to perpetuate his persona. His biggest guide and manager is his father who is as sharp as a knife and has made loads out of managing his sons future.

People like Jordan, Joey, Flanigan and now the latest faker on the block Amy, use their social skills to con the public and tug at the heart strings to gain notoriety and loads of people swallow their acts hook line and sinker.

you dont need to prove it i was already was suspicious after that trial he did with Kian and how he remembered way more things than Kian and was quick too whereas Kian struggled i know Kian got distracted by his family pic but still how could joey get more than him :shocked:
that's when i realised for sure this essex fool isn't as thick as he makes out

but from the start i never believed his crap when he said he cant tell the time or blow his nose :sleep: and if you see celebrity juice with him on its a big fat joke !!!! and soo embarassing how he plays the dunce ******!! over the easiest things! that a 7 year old would know!!

MrWong
03-12-2013, 07:39 PM
What a revelation. What next? Bears actually **** in the woods?

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:01 PM
What a revelation. What next? Bears actually **** in the woods?

fcuk off and hijack someone else's thread, or maybe laughing at dead babies is more your style. Ken, nobody is interested in your crap, don't you get it.

MrWong
03-12-2013, 09:14 PM
fcuk off and hijack someone else's thread, or maybe laughing at dead babies is more your style. Ken, nobody is interested in your crap, don't you get it.

Must you continue with this tired ill informed ****e. :sleep:

I've made you look a fool already over this.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Must you continue with this tired ill informed ****e. :sleep:

I've made you look a fool already over this.

I think the general public on here know who the fool is. I act the arse but never have I laughed at someone loosing a child. You need to live with that for a long time son. Now whos the fool and if you want to trade insults, why don't you just come out with it instead of playing childs games and cyber pinching.

MrWong
03-12-2013, 09:22 PM
I think the general public on here know who the fool is. I act the arse but never have I laughed at someone loosing a child. You need to live with that for a long time son. Now whos the fool and if you want to trade insults, why don't you just come out with it instead of playing childs games and cyber pinching.

You're boring me now. Bye.

sampvt
03-12-2013, 09:25 PM
You're boring me now. Bye.

I thought that might out you. Enjoy the forum but leave my posts and comments alone. That way we get along just fine.