PDA

View Full Version : where was Kian

GoldHeart
03-12-2013, 11:42 PM
in tonights show Kian was bearly in it :conf: until near the end when the dinner was cooked lol that was weird , i suppose it was focused more on other people and im glad we saw more of steve cause he use to dissapear and i'd forget he's in the show :laugh2: and i use to find steve boring

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 12:26 AM
that trial they did was fantastic!!! im soo glad they both did it together
and that dumb prat Amy cant even catch !!! :shocked: she admitted it after yet she was volunteering herself just for more air time the limelight hogging bitch! im soo glad they didn't pick her !!!

Kian & Alfonso worked well as a team im soo happy and Alfonso finally got to do his trial yay!! :bouncy::)

the truth
05-12-2013, 12:28 AM
yet that trial was terrific, very difficult and brilliant team work pulled them through , bravo

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 12:35 AM
yet that trial was terrific, very difficult and brilliant team work pulled them through , bravo

they worked soo well together and i like Kian more now , he's seems a decent guy i dont know why people call him smarmy he's obviously being himself :conf:
and i loved how he nicknamed AL "FONZIE" i kept thinking of happy days :D LOL

the truth
05-12-2013, 12:38 AM
they worked soo well together and i like Kian more now , he's seems a decent guy i dont know why people call him smarmy he's obviously being himself :conf:
and i loved how he nicknamed AL "FONZIE" i kept thinking of happy days :D LOL

he does come across as a bit smarmy and lacks a certain edginess and humour....but hes a good guy....I like people brave enough to say the truth whilst being tactful and warm too.....david does this in spades so hes my winner....kian my runner up.....sadly the dumbed down audience don't look for such subtleties and will of course vote for the hilarious joey :sleep:

GoldHeart
06-12-2013, 01:48 AM
he does come across as a bit smarmy and lacks a certain edginess and humour....but hes a good guy....I like people brave enough to say the truth whilst being tactful and warm too.....david does this in spades so hes my winner....kian my runner up.....sadly the dumbed down audience don't look for such subtleties and will of course vote for the hilarious joey :sleep:

how can people call Kian smarmy!:shocked: Amy is the smarmy one!! because she gets away with soo much crap !!! and is she's soo fake and sneaky!!! and pretends she's innocent she's a calculating slag!