PDA

View Full Version : are people scared of lucy????!!

GoldHeart
04-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Lucy bitched about Al to steve and steve just gave a really confused expression
and then Lucy did it again and bitched to David of all people who is actually the closest to Alfonso and David just stayed quiet and just said the odd word

are people in the camp scared of Lucy ?? or do they just not want to get involved in the arguments? or is it they just dont know what to say or do when Lucy the nasty troll spills her poison !?? :shocked:

GypsyGoth
04-12-2013, 11:57 PM
She seems to be rude about people behind their backs. And I think the people she says this stuff to just tolerate her and let her get it out of her system.

I don't think they're scared of her, as from the way celebs have been leaving camp, it seems like more of the ones she was closer with are going.

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 12:08 AM
She seems to be rude about people behind their backs. And I think the people she says this stuff to just tolerate her and let her get it out of her system.

I don't think they're scared of her, as from the way celebs have been leaving camp, it seems like more of the ones she was closer with are going.

but why wont they evict her!!
she's still too popular!! her face really puts me off!! she's a ugly germ causing trouble!!!

and the viewers seem to enjoy the bitchyness and they want the backstabbing to carry on
and how can the campmates tolerate her
they should tell her to shut her big gob! or walk away when she starts one of her spiteful rants! :cloud:

if alfonso was acting like her and bitching about her then his fellow campmates would probably tell him off plus the public would see him as a "bully" and evict him !
but yet its ok for rat face Lucy to behave this way
i hate double standards! she keeps getting away with cr ap!!!! and the same with Amy

GypsyGoth
05-12-2013, 12:12 AM
I think because it's a vote to save and not evict, that's why she's still there. And I guess she has fans from the soap she was in :shrug: Still I'm pretty surprised she outlasted Steve. Him falling in the water was the highlight of the series so far :laugh:

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 12:18 AM
I think because it's a vote to save and not evict, that's why she's still there. And I guess she has fans from the soap she was in :shrug: Still I'm pretty surprised she outlasted Steve. Him falling in the water was the highlight of the series so far :laugh:

i already figured her loser emmerdale fans are keeping her in
but i thought steve had more fans but i guess not!:shocked:
viewers love conflict and slags with sour bitchy personality's
what a great world we live in !!!! :cloud:

the truth
05-12-2013, 12:27 AM
its a sad refelction on society she even got on the show let alone lasted this alone. a horror of a human

anne666
05-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Lucy bitched about Al to steve and steve just gave a really confused expression
and then Lucy did it again and bitched to David of all people who is actually the closest to Alfonso and David just stayed quiet and just said the odd word

are people in the camp scared of Lucy ?? or do they just not want to get involved in the arguments? or is it they just dont know what to say or do when Lucy the nasty troll spills her poison !?? :shocked:

No they didn't understand what she was talking about as Amy has silenced her.
Funny how everyone likes Lucy in the camp and when they're evicted. Amy has even got her on side by lying through her teeth and playing her worn out victim card to stop Lucy sorting this out.

sampvt
05-12-2013, 11:45 AM
No they didn't understand what she was talking about as Amy has silenced her.
Funny how everyone likes Lucy in the camp and when they're evicted. Amy has even got her on side by lying through her teeth and playing her worn out victim card to stop Lucy sorting this out.

Once again you are bang on Anne, what are you drinking, lol. Lucy is getting the bad edits as the prods dont see a use for her and she is messing with their golden girls head so she will be manipulated out the door soon leaving the coast clear for the ****** and bitch to mutate and satisfy the lust of all the junior voters that think being thick is sik.

waterhog
05-12-2013, 03:15 PM
don't get me wrong - i am no fan of amy - but lucy is hard work. fare is fare.

MeMyselfAndI
05-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Amy isn't thick & she has no thick act, thats Joey's role this season

sampvt
05-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Amy isn't thick & she has no thick act, thats Joey's role this season

Wow you have this sisterly love thing off to a tee. Has some man hurt you in the past, I wonder.