am i so blatantly a touch that's soft.
this man is a truly a gent,
life experience has been gained,
that's why he is perfect in every jungle event,
never have i felt angry or strained.
Steve has been potted,
its no final 147 conclusion,
a few particularities i have spotted,
but Steve is a joker be under no illusion.
not many left,
the final is in reach,
if Joey wins its a theft,
will ITV be this sinister, and suck viewers like a leach.

( my final 3 are David - Kian - Rebecca - i would not be so hurt if it was them 3 in any order but i feel they are most deserving. i was gutted to find out last year David battled cancer. really do feel for him and i think this has something to do with him being such a lovely well grounded person. changed my mind - david to win. i have tried my hardest to get this poem to David and i do hope he see's the support he has as i am sure you can all see - he is one nice bloke.)

dyfed
05-12-2013, 09:55 AM
I would love David to win,I can't believe Lucy is still in there,who would vote for her,such a bitter women.

smudgie
05-12-2013, 09:58 AM
David would be a great winner.:hugesmile:

sampvt
05-12-2013, 10:24 AM
His way too nice ways and jungle persona are miles away from what his normal day lifes persona has been reported. In real life he is no mans fool and prone to mood swings yet in the jungle he seems to be a paragon of virtue which leads me to believe he has a gameplan to act the nice guy. The jury is still out on him but the edits will make or break him as it will everyone.

Niamh.
05-12-2013, 10:26 AM
I would rather Kian won but I do love David as well so i wouldn't be disappointed if he won

Niamh.
05-12-2013, 10:28 AM
His way too nice ways and jungle persona are miles away from what his normal day lifes persona has been reported. In real life he is no mans fool and prone to mood swings yet in the jungle he seems to be a paragon of virtue which leads me to believe he has a gameplan to act the nice guy. The jury is still out on him but the edits will make or break him as it will everyone.

Who's to say that these reports are correct though? I think it's fairer to judge people by what we actually see, don't you think?

sampvt
05-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Who's to say that these reports are correct though? I think it's fairer to judge people by what we actually see, don't you think?

I think you are right in what you say but thern, enter the edits and what they do to distort our views. 60 Mins a night and only a few mins of one person isnt enough to get a clear view of him or her. Also how many times do we see people in the media and on the telly giving us the impression they are saints, only to find out they are really bad people in real life.

The tv is a great platform to promote a persona even if it is fake so given that the acts and the edits could be flawed, we must then revert back to the volumes of reported facts present in the archives for us all to see and in that case, David in the Jungle seems to be a reformed charachter.

Dont get me wrong, I dont dislike the man, I just cant seem to justify his ever so nicey nice attitude to everything bearing in mind that he survives and flourishes in one of the most vindictive industries in the world and I am still to read any reports that he is a really nice guy. Ive seen stuff like he gets moody and dont cross him and he wants it all his own way and you must agree with him or he throws hissy fits. Are all those reports wrong, maybe, but I am still worried that he is acting this dday care for everyone roll a little too well.

mizzy25
05-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Id love david to win. Hate Lucy and have no idea how shes still there, nasty woman.

Niamh.
05-12-2013, 11:01 AM
I think you are right in what you say but thern, enter the edits and what they do to distort our views. 60 Mins a night and only a few mins of one person isnt enough to get a clear view of him or her. Also how many times do we see people in the media and on the telly giving us the impression they are saints, only to find out they are really bad people in real life.

The tv is a great platform to promote a persona even if it is fake so given that the acts and the edits could be flawed, we must then revert back to the volumes of reported facts present in the archives for us all to see and in that case, David in the Jungle seems to be a reformed charachter.

Dont get me wrong, I dont dislike the man, I just cant seem to justify his ever so nicey nice attitude to everything bearing in mind that he survives and flourishes in one of the most vindictive industries in the world and I am still to read any reports that he is a really nice guy. Ive seen stuff like he gets moody and dont cross him and he wants it all his own way and you must agree with him or he throws hissy fits. Are all those reports wrong, maybe, but I am still worried that he is acting this dday care for everyone roll a little too well.

mmm, well yeah, we'll never get the whole picture on a show like this, that's for sure but If he was really that bad, I'm sure the other celebs wouldn't seem to like him so much or would have had something to say about him?

Black Dagger
05-12-2013, 11:06 AM
He'd be the only decent winner left, I'm all for him snatching it off Kian or Joey, won't happen mind you.

sampvt
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
He'd be the only decent winner left, I'm all for him snatching it off Kian or Joey, won't happen mind you.

I still think Joey and Kian have it sewn up but now there seems to be a public perception out there about unfair edits which have been voiced by ejected celebs, the edits might revert back to true and honest representation of everyone (and pigs might fly) so in that case Beccy still has a chance and David is defo in with a sqeak. Amy cant win as the producers are already at loggerheads with her pushy daddy whos screaming fould and legal action stuff allready. Yet another example of pushy parents making money out of their thick siblings who they are very willing to be allowed to be paraded in public as sex objects or *******.

waterhog
05-12-2013, 03:14 PM
thats very sad to hear about amys father - but i expect no less.

Saph
05-12-2013, 03:15 PM
no

hes played a good part but would be an anticlimactic winner

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 04:24 PM
HE DESERVES TO WIN! but he wont

Samm
05-12-2013, 04:26 PM
He's meh

the truth
05-12-2013, 08:27 PM
david a wonderful person....absolutely wonderful
as for this too nice,,,hes not even trying to be too nice, hes very straight talking but doesn't hurt peoples feelings, hes very patient decent caring compassionate very good listener and very diplomatic
notice too how kian told him off in front of everyone, but david takes people to one side to talk to them to try not to embarrass anyone...this shows david has more class than kian

david to win all the way