PDA

View Full Version : save Alfonso!!!!!

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 04:31 PM
i think his time is up tonight especially if its a double eviction again :shocked:
but i dont want him to go!!!!
please Alfonso and carton fans SAVE HIM!!!!
im voting to save him even though i might not make a difference :rolleyes:
the cruel hypocracy is he's been accused of having a hate campaign and the slag Lucy is the one who's got a hate campaign against him!!!!!
but nobody on the outside world seems to give a damn that he's being treated like this and he needs more support

if it was the other way round people would still be supporting amy & lucy and Alfonso would be called all the nasty names under the sun and they'd eliminate him so it looks as though either way Alfonso cant win
how is that fair???:crazy:

MrWong
05-12-2013, 06:21 PM
No.

Even Lucy's better than that pompous, arrogant, self-important twat.

Samm
05-12-2013, 06:29 PM
No. He's boring and dull bye

Marc
05-12-2013, 06:33 PM
no thank you!!!!!!!!!

Headie
05-12-2013, 06:39 PM
He's coming out of his shell more now, but it's a little too late.

I'd rather Lucy, Rebecca and Joey leave before him though.

sampvt
05-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Hey wait a minute, how can you not support someone as famous as he is, after all he did fly halfway round the world to spend a few weeks eating and sleeping like an animal for the same money he used to get for a couple of mins on Fresh Prince, but that was before he pissed it all up the wall and needed 25k to pay bills. Surely there must be a place in your heart to save this pompus stereotypical yankee nob end.

Saph
05-12-2013, 07:16 PM
no hes a goner

GoldHeart
05-12-2013, 07:24 PM
fine whatever:bored:

he's always slagged off so this guy cant win no matter what he does
just because he said he's famous in other countries he's classed as being arrogant :rolleyes:
even though he's telling the truth and i totally understood him
and he even said its a generation thing too which is why rebecca & kian hadn't heard of david :shrug:

Alfonso was thinking of global fame whereas the others were thinking of uk fame which is why they immediatly said joey zzzzzz

even though rebecca herself and steve davis are famous but whatever
all people go on about is only way is essex so joey is the one who they class as most "famous" but truth is if he went to american no tom dick and harry would know who JOEY ESSEX IS!!! so Alfonso was spot on!! :laugh2: