the truth
05-12-2013, 08:52 PM
shes a snake

the whole lucy/Rebecca/amy came out with a pack of lies about al
al simply told amy shes best of handing the stuff in

the words hate campaign were made up by a pack of liars

MeMyselfAndI
05-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Do you sit with a tape recorder at the ready when girls speak, so you can manipulate their words & interpret how you please

sampvt
05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Truth you really are pathetic when it comes to women. Who has hurt you mate, this is sad.

Jake.
05-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Do you sit with a tape recorder at the ready when girls speak, so you can manipulate their words & interpret how you please

If he does then you're screwed

Apple202
05-12-2013, 09:35 PM
why are you so butt hurt

the truth
05-12-2013, 09:38 PM
If I told you , youd never believe me

Jords
05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Amy told Lucy not to kick off.

I cant believe Lucy hasnt been given the boot yet.. moanmoanmoan.

the truth
05-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Amy told Lucy not to kick off.

I cant believe Lucy hasnt been given the boot yet.. moanmoanmoan.

amy lied to lucy about al claiming she was running a hate campaign
a big nasty fat lie

GoldHeart
06-12-2013, 12:20 AM
amy lied to lucy about al claiming she was running a hate campaign
a big nasty fat lie

im glad im not the only one who can see the obvious foul scheming that little bitch has done!!! i dislike Lucy &Amy sooooooo much!!! its a sick joke they're both still in :mad:

Jack_
06-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Truth you really are pathetic when it comes to women. Who has hurt you mate, this is sad.

Well I know we don't often agree but we do on this. Seriously thetruth, why are you so anti-women? And you can pretend you're not all you like but you'll find any way to criticise them, so what exactly has happened in your life to make you hate them so much?

the truth
06-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Well I know we don't often agree but we do on this. Seriously thetruth, why are you so anti-women? And you can pretend you're not all you like but you'll find any way to criticise them, so what exactly has happened in your life to make you hate them so much?

why do you so often ignore the actual thread itself? is that because it doesn't suit your own personal agenda.. what do you think of the fact ,amy spread this malicious lie about alphonso, who had tried to help her?