PDA

View Full Version : Why is Amy allowed to break the rules

sampvt
05-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Everyone knows and she even admitted it yet the producers do nothing. Thats a blatant way to yet again rub the voters noses in it.

Jordan.
05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Amy is above the rules and rightly so

Vanessa
05-12-2013, 09:25 PM
I was just thinking that. It seems unfair. :suspect:

MeMyselfAndI
05-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Because Amy is superior too the others

waterhog
05-12-2013, 09:28 PM
its not right - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GypsyGoth
05-12-2013, 09:29 PM
The producers don't care, so I don't see why the other campmates are bothered. They haven't been punished in anyway, so they should just be happy for her.

Jake.
05-12-2013, 09:30 PM
It's silly reality tv, I couldn't care less lol

Cherie
05-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Because all the crew want to leer at her in her 101 bikinis, got to give em something to while away the hours.

Jords
05-12-2013, 09:40 PM
This series hasnt had any massive rows really, its the only thing providing that sort of edge to the show. My guess anyway.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
She offered fellatio and the producers were like---
T20aIntlGVo

Vanessa
05-12-2013, 09:57 PM
:laugh:

erinp5
05-12-2013, 10:39 PM
The producers have protected her and I will laugh if Amy ends up taking the crown from the chosen one ...Joey:joker:
Maybe the producers are thinking the same so it's time to expose Amy for the sly manipulative biatch she is .

anne666
06-12-2013, 12:12 AM
The producers have protected her and I will laugh if Amy ends up taking the crown from the chosen one ...Joey:joker:
Maybe the producers are thinking the same so it's time to expose Amy for the sly manipulative biatch she is .

I think you may be right. Watch this space and hope this bullying crap they've supported all over other ITV shows spectacularly backfires on them! Sad they couldn't tell the real truth about Amy's lies in concealer gate. What a conniving narcissist she really is.

GoldHeart
06-12-2013, 12:23 AM
because she's a spoilt nasty brat who's use to getting her own way
and the producers and everyone in charge of the show obviously want her in the final no matter what she does because she's perfect to them and the viewers and can do no wrong!!!! its sickening favouritism!!! :bored:

chuff me dizzy
06-12-2013, 10:07 AM
And STILL wearing make up :devil:

sampvt
06-12-2013, 10:18 AM
And STILL wearing make up :devil:

Chuff I watched the spin off last night and half of the show was dedicated to her bag and clothes issue, YET NO BASTARD IS DOING ANYTHING, how unfair is that or are we seeing the power of the lawyers letters beginning to creep in. Her daddy is making some serious waves out there and even Anabelle giles had a go at him in the hotel foyer.

This year has been all about them spoon feeding us pre ordained storylines and asking us to vote for a pretend ****** and a slag as our only options when the only true and deserving winner has no chance becasue his fan base is of our era and wont spend £10 on votes like the ******* that watch towie.

I think I will be switching off just before the crowning of this years winner in protest. I am sick of seeing thise white veneers glaring at me. What is it with towie goons, do they all think they should have teeth that look like grandads new dentures. Weird.

RichardG
06-12-2013, 10:21 AM
This series hasnt had any massive rows really, its the only thing providing that sort of edge to the show. My guess anyway.

:joker: I wouldn't be surprised. This series is dull enough as it is, the whole Amy issue is the only thing providing any talking points. If the producers were to stop her then there really would be no point in watching.

sampvt
06-12-2013, 10:29 AM
:joker: I wouldn't be surprised. This series is dull enough as it is, the whole Amy issue is the only thing providing any talking points. If the producers were to stop her then there really would be no point in watching.

I agree but what if they made her tip her bag out and then tell the camp they were loosing food and sleep due to her rule break. The tears would flow, the bitchin would start and Lucy would break her nose for cheating. That would irk the viewing figures dont you think.

Natalie.
06-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Idk but she needs to go now

chuff me dizzy
06-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Chuff I watched the spin off last night and half of the show was dedicated to her bag and clothes issue, YET NO BASTARD IS DOING ANYTHING, how unfair is that or are we seeing the power of the lawyers letters beginning to creep in. Her daddy is making some serious waves out there and even Anabelle giles had a go at him in the hotel foyer.

This year has been all about them spoon feeding us pre ordained storylines and asking us to vote for a pretend ****** and a slag as our only options when the only true and deserving winner has no chance becasue his fan base is of our era and wont spend £10 on votes like the ******* that watch towie.

I think I will be switching off just before the crowning of this years winner in protest. I am sick of seeing thise white veneers glaring at me. What is it with towie goons, do they all think they should have teeth that look like grandads new dentures. Weird.

I agree with all you say about Amy,but Joey IS this year IAC ,it will be very close between him and Kian ,and to be honest if either of them 2 (or David) win Im happy, just anyone apart from Amy

JTM45
06-12-2013, 09:03 PM
It's a *****ing stupid TV show at the end of the day!!!!
I think the fact that anyone is actually bothered about her having a bit of make-up is far more troubling than the fact that she's got it.

So sad and petty!!!!

Amy Jade
06-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I think the fact that anyone is actually bothered about her having a bit of make-up is far more troubling than the fact that she's got it.

So sad and petty!!!!
couldn't have said it better.

sampvt
06-12-2013, 09:11 PM

So sad and petty!!!!

Keep that woman away from sharp knives, I see an overdose coming on. Bah Humbug, lol.

sampvt
06-12-2013, 09:12 PM
couldn't have said it better.

Unlike you to be bettered, lol.

Amy Jade
06-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Unlike you to be bettered, lol.
Not by you anyways...

Kazanne
06-12-2013, 09:15 PM
She wont get away with it anymore selfish cow,LOL,LOL shes out, but shocked Joey is too,

Kazanne
06-12-2013, 09:17 PM

So sad and petty!!!!

It might be a stupid show but they all have to follow rules ,why on earth should she be excluded.

sampvt
06-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Not by you anyways...

You are not even in the same league as me girl. Your pic signature speaks volume for how fckued your life is but never mind, kids play silly games and you might win one day. Dont make the mistake of going up against me as I will destroy you with retoric and big words so stop being so smarmy with your coments against me, nob.

Amy Jade
06-12-2013, 09:20 PM
You are not even in the same league as me girl. Your pic signature speaks volume for how fckued your life is but never mind, kids play silly games and you might win one day. Dont make the mistake of going up against me as I will destroy you with retoric and big words so stop being so smarmy with your coments against me, nob.
Arent you like 60 odd? threatening teenage girls over a TV show and then you tell me I'm messed up?

sampvt
06-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Arent you like 60 odd? threatening teenage girls over a TV show and then you tell me I'm messed up?

I never threatened you but if you want to play the sympathy card be my guest. I simply dont see why you need to put an offensive pic on your signature. Sadly if you cant see it as offensive, you are really in need of therapy but i guess you know that. Silly young girls are the same as silly boys seeing as how you lot shout for equality so take this as a chastising which sadly you might find alien. Do you really wnat to get into this.

Amy Jade
06-12-2013, 09:29 PM
I never threatened you but if you want to play the sympathy card be my guest. I simply dont see why you need to put an offensive pic on your signature. Sadly if you cant see it as offensive, you are really in need of therapy but i guess you know that. Silly young girls are the same as silly boys seeing as how you lot shout for equality so take this as a chastising which sadly you might find alien. Do you really wnat to get into this.
When did I ask for sympathy? you said you would 'destroy' me, that's a threat.

My sig is from a movie. Would you find it so offensive if it was a girl on boy kiss?

sampvt
06-12-2013, 09:34 PM
When did I ask for sympathy? you said you would 'destroy' me, that's a threat.

My sig is from a movie. Would you find it so offensive if it was a girl on boy kiss?

Nice try sweetheart, good move that eh. Try to drag the old fart into making a sexist comment you can beat me with. Sadly if you think that its normal then lets leave it at that and you need help.

Kazanne
06-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Sams quote I will destroy you with retoric

It wasn't a threat if you read again,he said with RETORIC,just sayin'

Amy Jade
06-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Nice try sweetheart, good move that eh. Try to drag the old fart into making a sexist comment you can beat me with. Sadly if you think that its normal then lets leave it at that and you need help.
I'm not your sweetheart for a start.

I think same sex kissing is as beautiful as opposite sex kissing. I need no help, especially of the likes of you.

GypsyGoth
06-12-2013, 09:51 PM
The movie that kiss is from is called Cruel Intentions http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139134/

GypsyGoth
06-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Here's the full scene

kjA1_vK42DE