PDA

View Full Version : Whats with Lucy

sampvt
06-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Everyone that comes out says she is a brill person and so funny. Have we been spoonfed **** edit because she refused to go down on the producer or is she too ugly to win. The GBP have spoken and kicked the 2 pretender wankers out so what now. Based on what we see Lucy is a bitch but the other celebs say she is a diamond, thats weird, or maybe a deliberate ploy to hoodwink us.

Vanessa
06-12-2013, 10:11 PM
I don't like her. She's always miserable. :nono:

bbfan1991
06-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Those people have spent time with Lucy and know what she is like more than us. We only see an hour edited worth of footage every day like BB and there is probably lots of fun stuff we have missed relating to all camp mates.

I do feel as if they cast Lucy to be a villain and it has spectacularly blew up in the Producers faces because in the end the people out there voting wised up and justice got served tonight;).

Both Amy and Lucy have their good and bad flaws. In terms of Lucy she is a team player, yes she has had her moody moments in there but has had fun too and she is opinionated and not afraid to speak her mind.

Amy I think is a nice person, but must have irritated them all in there with her selfishness when she could have lost them some stars by not handing stuff in, they need food to eat every day and she was thinking about herself more than the team!

GypsyGoth
06-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I think once the whole Amy versus others storyline started up, each show has zoomed in on that. And as BeeBee mentioned, having her as a villain made it more dramatic.

sampvt
06-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Those people have spent time with Lucy and know what she is like more than us. We only see an hour edited worth of footage every day like BB and there is probably lots of fun stuff we have missed relating to all camp mates.

I do feel as if they cast Lucy to be a villain and it has spectacularly blew up in the Producers faces because in the end the people out there voting wised up and justice got served tonight;).

I would have to agree with you. Maybe these ****ty edits are being viewed as scams and the public have their measure now.

bbfan1991
06-12-2013, 10:17 PM
I think once the whole Amy versus others storyline started up, each show has zoomed in on that. And as BeeBee mentioned, having her as a villain made it more dramatic.

The editing had a BB style to it, where they thrived on the bitchiness and us viewers reacting.

There could have been more fun shown, but sadly ITV decided that the rivalry was going to be the main talking point..

GypsyGoth
06-12-2013, 10:20 PM
The editing had a BB style to it, where they thrived on the bitchiness and us viewers reacting.

There could have been more fun shown, but sadly ITV decided that the rivalry was going to be the main talking point..

Very true.

I don't remember last year being like that, I recall it being loads of fun, and Ashley being really cool :love: