PDA

View Full Version : No way! Huge shock!!!!!

GoldHeart
07-12-2013, 01:14 AM
i missed tonights IAC so i'll have to watch it on catchup but i couldn't resist finding out who got evicted and i kept thinking it was just a single eviction and that it was David

and i have never been sooooooo shocked !!! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: what a massive unpredictable twist i thought Joey was going to win 100% !!!!! infact if i was a gambler i would of put all my money on it !!!i was even considering this the most predicable year us knowing the favourite one who's going to win right from the start

but when i saw the headline that him & amy had been evicted i thought it was a joke!! to get my hopes up because joey is all people go on about and loads of people have said they wanted him to win plus he had the most fans on twitter and in general i thought but now it turns out Lucy is more popular what the hell!!! i feel like this is a fix i bet some people's votes didn't get through like what happens with xfactor !!! :laugh3: they practically told us joey had it in the bag !! so what happened
did people finally get bored of him & amy's pathetic showmance :sleep: ohhh it be soo interesting to know how close the percentage of votes were between them all ?!!? damn it i wish we knew !! .
even most the footage they show us in the hl's are always about him he's been soo overrated i thought that's it nobody else has a chance except for maybe Kian but i really thought he'd beat Kian wow i cant believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!

but he's the most famous person his fellow campmates said so :whistle: lmao

it takes this long to evict them how bizzare and random i really thought Amy was getting to the final !!!i thought she was more liked than Lucy . im still worried that Lucy could actually win this though !!!! omg she has tooooo many fans and why soo much suppport is this for real!!! :conf:

im sooo shocked and ecstastic with the result !! yet angry that lucy is still there !
it should of been lucy with amy even though i dont like joey
but Lucy is worse and soooo obnoxious how can people like her!!! :cloud::mad: she should of been evicted ages ago it cant purely be soap fans saving her if so then why didn't it work for Mo where were all the eastender's fans for her??? or was she that unpopular not even they could save her ????? i'll never understand the public!!

sampvt
07-12-2013, 05:28 AM
i missed tonights IAC so i'll have to watch it on catchup but i couldn't resist finding out who got evicted and i kept thinking it was just a single eviction and that it was David

and i have never been sooooooo shocked !!! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: what a massive unpredictable twist i thought Joey was going to win 100% !!!!! infact if i was a gambler i would of put all my money on it !!!i was even considering this the most predicable year us knowing the favourite one who's going to win right from the start

but when i saw the headline that him & amy had been evicted i thought it was a joke!! to get my hopes up because joey is all people go on about and loads of people have said they wanted him to win plus he had the most fans on twitter and in general i thought but now it turns out Lucy is more popular what the hell!!! i feel like this is a fix i bet some people's votes didn't get through like what happens with xfactor !!! :laugh3: they practically told us joey had it in the bag !! so what happened
did people finally get bored of him & amy's pathetic showmance :sleep: ohhh it be soo interesting to know how close the percentage of votes were between them all ?!!? damn it i wish we knew !! .
even most the footage they show us in the hl's are always about him he's been soo overrated i thought that's it nobody else has a chance except for maybe Kian but i really thought he'd beat Kian wow i cant believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!

but he's the most famous person his fellow campmates said so :whistle: lmao

it takes this long to evict them how bizzare and random i really thought Amy was getting to the final !!!i thought she was more liked than Lucy . im still worried that Lucy could actually win this though !!!! omg she has tooooo many fans and why soo much suppport is this for real!!! :conf:

im sooo shocked and ecstastic with the result !! yet angry that lucy is still there !
it should of been lucy with amy even though i dont like joey
but Lucy is worse and soooo obnoxious how can people like her!!! :cloud::mad: she should of been evicted ages ago it cant purely be soap fans saving her if so then why didn't it work for Mo where were all the eastender's fans for her??? or was she that unpopular not even they could save her ????? i'll never understand the public!!

Producer meddling with the edits have ruined the show. People got sick of the Amy and Joey bandwagon and it killed them off and the GP are feeling sorry for Lucy based on what all the other celebs are reporting.....simples....the producers and their orders from above screwed up again.

joeysteele
07-12-2013, 07:30 AM
I think it started to turn for Joey once he was no longer even in the running by the public for to do the tasks.
Sometimes the public get a little fickle when voting and although they still likely voted for Joey they didn't vote as many timesfor him, unlike earlier on.

Also Kian and David have been seen more as time has gone on and opened up the competition with the public.

Lucy must clearly have the Emmerdale army voting for her,I am surprised of the 3 left that she is still there.

sassysocks
07-12-2013, 08:48 PM
I think it started to turn for Joey once he was no longer even in the running by the public for to do the tasks.
Sometimes the public get a little fickle when voting and although they still likely voted for Joey they didn't vote as many timesfor him, unlike earlier on.

Also Kian and David have been seen more as time has gone on and opened up the competition with the public.

Lucy must clearly have the Emmerdale army voting for her,I am surprised of the 3 left that she is still there.

Lucy is a lot more real that the simpering, manipulative Amy just there to titilate the male viewers and get as much attention as she can get with all her skimpy bikinis. She is what she is and nothing more.

reece(:
07-12-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm quite confused how Lucy keeps getting saved and Mo got evicted quickly