PDA

View Full Version : Kian &David for the final please!

GoldHeart
07-12-2013, 01:39 AM
pleaseeee i really want it between Kian &David in the final!!!! they should be TOP 2 !!
dont make it between Lucy & Kian !!!! ohhh god im dreading the final
even though they've got rid of dumb joey and bitch amy !!! still shocked and over the moon with that result :cheer2:
but Lucy could still win but please dont let her ! that would be a horrible result

and it basically would send out the worst message ever!!! of how being a nasty foul bitch is ok because you'll still get to the top like its an acceptable way to behave in society ! :crazy:

i really hope she comes third instead , she should NEVER of been in the TOP 3!!! :cloud: she doesn't deserve it but it would be worse if she comes second or wins!!! i will be soo angry!!!!!

im soo happy & suprised that david has made it to the TOP 3 im really really pleased
it looks like he was the dark horse of the series !! well done to him!!! :thumbs::hello:

erinp5
07-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Lucy is the Queen of the jungle no matter who wins.
David/Kian will be the King
Great final three, and what a fabulous result tonight.

sampvt
07-12-2013, 05:03 AM
pleaseeee i really want it between Kian &David in the final!!!! they should be TOP 2 !!
even though they've got rid of dumb joey and bitch amy !!! still shocked and over the moon with that result :cheer2:
but Lucy could still win but please dont let her ! that would be a horrible result

and it basically would send out the worst message ever!!! of how being a nasty foul bitch is ok because you'll still get to the top like its an acceptable way to behave in society ! :crazy:

i really hope she comes third instead , she should NEVER of been in the TOP 3!!! :cloud: she doesn't deserve it but it would be worse if she comes second or wins!!! i will be soo angry!!!!!

im soo happy & suprised that david has made it to the TOP 3 im really really pleased
it looks like he was the dark horse of the series !! well done to him!!! :thumbs::hello:

Dont get me wrong as I agree with most of your post but this bit got me thinking

and it basically would send out the worst message ever!!! of how being a nasty foul bitch is ok because you'll still get to the top like its an acceptable way to behave in society !

Does this mean that acting like a spoiled brat using your body to lure men votes is ok and to act like a ****** to get votes is also ok.......What message are these little twats sending out to our kids. Skip school, bleach your teeth, get your tits out or use your body to make money.

It was high time the 2 scammer kids got oiked, they dont deserve acholades from this show the way they acted, lets keep it real and if Lucy wins its because the public are pissed off with the producers for kidding us with these bad edits. They have tried their best to paint Lucy as a bitch but the other celebs have outed their edits as wrong and unfair.

I would prefer Kian to beat David in the final bit Lucy has a strong fan base and might win for the voters who see producer meddling as out of order.

the truth
07-12-2013, 05:34 AM
david all the way , the mans a legend

sampvt
07-12-2013, 05:46 AM
david all the way , the mans a legend

I am leaning towards Kian but David would send a message for all thats right and good in society today, as opposed to the dummed down kiddy hero worship we are getting.

the truth
07-12-2013, 06:32 AM
I am leaning towards Kian but David would send a message for all thats right and good in society today, as opposed to the dummed down kiddy hero worship we are getting.

I couldn't begrudge kian winning as hes been terrific, I just think kian wins everything anyway and doesn't need it....whereas david is a kind of genius and half famous yet is a bit of an unsung hero, it would be nice to see such a nice genuine talented yet modest type of winer....he doesn't even want or need fame....but hed be a great winner imo....I also agree today was a result for those who bemoan the dumbing down of Britain....at last the public went for some class instead

waterhog
07-12-2013, 09:13 AM

i echo this. davidor kian to win = lucy 3rd pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.