PDA

View Full Version : Amy & Joey confirm they are in a relationship.

Headie
10-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Joey Essex has confirmed that he and his fellow I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! contestant Amy Willerton are in a relationship.

The TOWIE star told the Daily Mirror: 'Our first date was amazing. I'm very happy. Look at her, she's beautiful.'

The news of their romance comes as no surprise, as viewers spent weeks watching them flirt in the jungle before they were voted out together.

It was lust at first sight for Joey, who said after he left the ITV show: 'When I first Amy I thought "salty potato", then I really looked at her and was like, "woaj, she's beautiful". But then I got to know her and I realised she's actually a proper nice girl.

On Monday the two I'm A Celebrity contestants were seen leaving the Palazzo Versace hotel, Queensland, on Monday, arm-in-arm with massive grins on their faces.

The former Miss Universe contestant wore a fuchsia bandage dress that glowed against her tan which she worked hard on getting during her time in the jungle.

Joey wore his usual skinny jeans with a patterned white polo shirt and brown leather deck shoes.

Earlier that day Joey had introduced Amy to his father Donald, who had previously said nothing is going on between his son and the model.

Joey's dad was convinced he would reconcile with his ex-fiancée Sam Faiers: 'They still love one another. Joey and Sam still have the rings. To be fair, nothing’s really happened with Amy.'

But that seems unlikely now, as Joey shows off his growing relationship by tweeting pictures of Amy and himself, most recently earlier in the day on a sun lounger by the Palazzo Versace's pool.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2520885/Amy-Willerton-Joey-Essex-leave-hotel-arm-arm-introduces-dad--pool.html#ixzz2n5keKABs

No surprises there then... desperate to milk as much money out of the experience as possible.

Samm
10-12-2013, 03:55 PM
The Queen and King together

sampvt
10-12-2013, 04:18 PM
The Queen and King together

The Queen of sleaze and the King of dunces, desparate for money.

Marc
10-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Fair enough; may as well milk this cash cow before the interest dries up

Kyle
10-12-2013, 04:21 PM

Spot on.

Another pointless celebrity temporary hookup for the masses to faun over.

King Gizzard
10-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Faiers > her

Drew.
10-12-2013, 04:24 PM
What a great couple

Black Dagger
10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
two months.

Samm
10-12-2013, 04:55 PM

They carried this series so. Bye

Jemal
10-12-2013, 04:56 PM
What a great couple.

Vanessa
10-12-2013, 04:57 PM
They do make a cute couple.

smudgie
10-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Lovely....David and Mo should have a go, just as likely a couple:joker:

MTVN
10-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Faiers > her

Definitely

smeagol
10-12-2013, 05:12 PM
i would of thought she'd want a man not a boy. how sad they must be after magazine deals. thats a strange combo

GoldHeart
10-12-2013, 06:33 PM
wow shock horror i didn't see this coming!! NOTTTTTTTTTT :joker::sleep:
it was soo obvious these 2 would "become a couple" and they will get as much publicity as possible

i give it a month before they both lose interest in eachother
who cares anyway:bored:

Natalie.
10-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Faiers > her

yep

sampvt
10-12-2013, 07:29 PM

If they, as you suggest, Carried the series, they would have been popular with the masses and would have been in till the end. However.....they were oiked early proving that only teens with tissues and members of our sad and ever increasing ''Dummed down society'' showed any interest in them. Members of the human race with IQ,s bigger than their shoe size saw through their little act and got bored.

It never ceases to amaze me how posters can come on here offering one liners with sarcasm attached and expect to be taken seriously. Sam, if they carried the series for you then obviously you got a lot more out of watching them than we did. Judging by the comments on here, they were regarded as a pair of scammers out for a quick buck.

BTW if joey needed a water ring and wings, how come he is in Splash or maybe he is so thick he thinks the diving takes place in the shallow end.

Samm
10-12-2013, 09:38 PM
If they, as you suggest, Carried the series, they would have been popular with the masses and would have been in till the end. However.....they were oiked early proving that only teens with tissues and members of our sad and ever increasing ''Dummed down society'' showed any interest in them. Members of the human race with IQ,s bigger than their shoe size saw through their little act and got bored.

It never ceases to amaze me how posters can come on here offering one liners with sarcasm attached and expect to be taken seriously. Sam, if they carried the series for you then obviously you got a lot more out of watching them than we did. Judging by the comments on here, they were regarded as a pair of scammers out for a quick buck.

BTW if joey needed a water ring and wings, how come he is in Splash or maybe he is so thick he thinks the diving takes place in the shallow end.

The public are not smart they will only watch it if it's on a mainstream channel and wouldn't care if it was boring, and they only vote for nice people that's why Amy and Joey went out before the final.

sampvt
10-12-2013, 10:17 PM
The public are not smart they will only watch it if it's on a mainstream channel and wouldn't care if it was boring, and they only vote for nice people that's why Amy and Joey went out before the final.

So by your infamous interpretation, only nice people get voted for. Does this mean you only like nasty people then. Now your posts are beginning to make sense. To appease you we therefore need a bunch of dickheads on the show in order to increase your viewing pleasure. Sadly the GBP are made up of people that don't pull the wings off insects and deliberately cut themselves shaving in order to see blood. You have restored my faith in human nature and enforced my views that being normal and liking nice people is the way to go. I thank you for that enlightening interlude and hope you get better soon.

anne666
11-12-2013, 12:05 AM
What a surprise LOL She wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Unless he's a secret multi millionaire.
What a pile of crap. No doubt some fatuous idiots will buy whatever lies they tell the nearest tacky magazine.

Kizzy
11-12-2013, 12:43 AM
It's just a bit of a showmance, it keeps the media spotlight on them for a bit longer is all.

Samm
11-12-2013, 07:10 AM
So by your infamous interpretation, only nice people get voted for. Does this mean you only like nasty people then. Now your posts are beginning to make sense. To appease you we therefore need a bunch of dickheads on the show in order to increase your viewing pleasure. Sadly the GBP are made up of people that don't pull the wings off insects and deliberately cut themselves shaving in order to see blood. You have restored my faith in human nature and enforced my views that being normal and liking nice people is the way to go. I thank you for that enlightening interlude and hope you get better soon.

I like nice people but only if there not boring, nasty people are more entertaing.

That would make senses of your boring posts then

Jemal
11-12-2013, 08:29 AM
If its a showmance good on em
They have the incentive to earn millions :worship:
But i only think if it is a showmance only amy will be in the mindset.
I actually think joey essex is whipped lol

Black Dagger
11-12-2013, 09:19 AM

It was one of the worst series ever, so that says it all.

sampvt
11-12-2013, 09:31 AM
I like nice people but only if there not boring, nasty people are more entertaing.

That would make senses of your boring posts then

OOOOOOh, scratch scratch meow meow, you feisty little minx. There again by looking at who you supported throughout your time on here, I doubt if you qualify to be called interesting. Amy and Lauren Harries :joker::joker::joker:

Never mind, one day your posts will hold something we can get our teeth into but in the meantime you keep on backing losers and oddballs if you must.

Samm
11-12-2013, 10:52 AM
OOOOOOh, scratch scratch meow meow, you feisty little minx. There again by looking at who you supported throughout your time on here, I doubt if you qualify to be called interesting. Amy and Lauren Harries :joker::joker::joker:

Never mind, one day your posts will hold something we can get our teeth into but in the meantime you keep on backing losers and oddballs if you must.

Stop changing the topic because you can't think of a comeback :idc:

sampvt
11-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Stop changing the topic because you can't think of a comeback :idc:

There are no comebacks for people like you. All you lot do is post one liners poking fun at people because you have the anominity of a laptop and a darkened room. Your posts are not designed to be debateful, they are just inane snipes at op,s comments. Not to worry, you are not in the minority but when it comes to interesting comments from your good self, sorry, but you are way down the list mate.

If you honestly think that the twits you are supporting are worthy of your efforts then I suggest you need to get out more.

Samm
11-12-2013, 03:13 PM
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar69485_1.gif

sampvt
11-12-2013, 03:48 PM
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar69485_1.gif

That one achievement in my life probably far outshines anything you could dream of, but at the same time its nice of you to promote my win. It was 8 years ago but still fresh in my mind. Anyway I doubt if golf is a game you have considered as being worthy of your skills and even mind-set.

I cant wait till BB comes around again, you seem like a worthy opponent because you are probably going to champion the exact opposite from me so lets hope there are some real dicks there this year, lol.

Ramsay
11-12-2013, 03:57 PM
jesus sampvt, change the record

Lee.
11-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Is that you in that golf pic sampvt?

sampvt
11-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Is that you in that golf pic sampvt?

Yes, why do you ask.

Samm
11-12-2013, 04:11 PM

sampvt
11-12-2013, 04:11 PM

Record, ?????? nope, gone digital mate, only cd,s in our house.

Lee.
11-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Yes, why do you ask.

Out of curiosity.. What did you win?

sampvt
11-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Out of curiosity.. What did you win?

Nice of you to show interest but you will be told to get back on subject soon, lol. I turned pro in 1975 after I left Uni and played for 32yrs on the pro circuit and won a few trophies but sadly my best achievements were gained abroad.

Nowadays I just mooch around the house after 3 hard years trying to beat cancer. Don't fret, I am not complaining, its just life. Now I get some great satisfaction out of championing good and honest people on reality programs as I seem to be in the minority on here, lol.

My dickhead tolerance level is set to very high so I get into some real scrapes on here but I am learning to be more forgiving these days. I am forever being wound up but alas, its my own fault but you wil probably see that in due course. Have a nice xmas and hopefully we will cross paths when CBB and BB strike up. Nice to have met you though.

Lee.
11-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Nice of you to show interest but you will be told to get back on subject soon, lol. I turned pro in 1975 after I left Uni and played for 32yrs on the pro circuit and won a few trophies but sadly my best achievements were gained abroad.

Nowadays I just mooch around the house after 3 hard years trying to beat cancer. Don't fret, I am not complaining, its just life. Now I get some great satisfaction out of championing good and honest people on reality programs as I seem to be in the minority on here, lol.

My dickhead tolerance level is set to very high so I get into some real scrapes on here but I am learning to be more forgiving these days. I am forever being wound up but alas, its my own fault but you wil probably see that in due course. Have a nice xmas and hopefully we will cross paths when CBB and BB strike up. Nice to have met you though.

Oh well done on your golfing.. And sorry to hear you've been unwell. It's not worth getting wound up on here really.
AnywY, hope you have a nice Xmas too :)

bbfan1991
11-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Amy will get bored soon, she'll become even more selfish and self absorbed but the one consolation is that she proved more popular than the moron in the voting.

Rob!
11-12-2013, 05:39 PM
I only care enough about this to say thank christ it didn't dominate the HL shows, despite how the producers wanted it to look. I share the same attitude about people in the jungle as I do in BB - Once they leave the show, I don't give two ****s what they get up to.

sampvt
11-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Amy will get bored soon, she'll become even more selfish and self absorbed but the one consolation is that she proved more popular than the moron in the voting.

I think that after tonight she will be lucky to get a photo shoot for the Hare and hounds mag cause all she is a lying dog.

Livia
12-12-2013, 11:19 AM
They make a perfect couple... Thick and Thin.

waterhog
12-12-2013, 02:20 PM
i am sure everyone will rush out and buy the mags - can not get enough of them.

the truth
12-12-2013, 07:39 PM

you change the record