PDA

View Full Version : Amy on the comedy awards

sampvt
13-12-2013, 09:43 AM
OMG how thick is this girls skin. She came on with Joey the ****** that was dressed as a clown and you could see and feel how awkward she was. After her initial speech there was deafly silence. You could see and feel her awkwardness, such a shame that the powers to be have seen fit to parade her on the arm of the ****** because it isn't working.

I actually felt sorry for her, she look so out of place that she must have got the message by now. The public simply don't like her and can see her game. This is thee most blatant act of showmance that I have ever seen. Ill bet her daddy was outside with his sandwich board touting for business. Its only a matter of time before the kit comes off and the sex tapes are released.

GoldHeart
13-12-2013, 11:04 AM
OMG how thick is this girls skin. She came on with Joey the ****** that was dressed as a clown and you could see and feel how awkward she was. After her initial speech there was deafly silence. You could see and feel her awkwardness, such a shame that the powers to be have seen fit to parade her on the arm of the ****** because it isn't working.

I actually felt sorry for her, she look so out of place that she must have got the message by now. The public simply don't like her and can see her game. This is thee most blatant act of showmance that I have ever seen. Ill bet her daddy was outside with his sandwich board touting for business. Its only a matter of time before the kit comes off and the sex tapes are released.

she's a self centered limelight hogger :sleep:
sooo obvious after the jungle that her and joey would milk the showmance for as much as they can!!!
she's pathetic .
none of us even knew who the hell she was before she went into the jungle
and its only because of IAC that she's now being shoved in our faces in the media :bored:

mrmattybeck1
13-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Yawnnn boring so what katie price did it for years

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Jordan.
13-12-2013, 02:18 PM
She came 5th out of 12 celebrities so the public clearly do like her

+ I've been infracted for saying ****** on here before so hopefully you'll be getting yours soon

Jemal
13-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Is the hate that deep...
So so sad.

Jemal
13-12-2013, 03:04 PM
And also how is it a showmance if theyve both denied they have a romance?
They have just said their taking it slow and there very close friends.
So give it a rest. Go do something better with you life instead of repeatidly trying to put people who are succeeding in life down.

Kazanne
13-12-2013, 03:07 PM
And also how is it a showmance if theyve both denied they have a romance?
They have just said their taking it slow and there very close friends.
So give it a rest. Go do something better with you life instead of repeatidly trying to put people who are succeeding in life down.

I feel the same when people are moaning about 1Direction.:hugesmile:

Jemal
13-12-2013, 03:17 PM
I feel the same when people are moaning about 1Direction.:hugesmile:

LOL love you kaz

Kazanne
13-12-2013, 03:20 PM
LOL love you kaz

:joker:love you too Jems,nice that you can take a joke

smudgie
13-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Awwww, a bit of love to dilute the hatred. :lovedup:

Kazanne
13-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Awwww, a bit of love to dilute the hatred. :lovedup:

:joker: smudgie,Jemal is hard not to love:hugesmile:

anne666
13-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Amy and comedy awards? Why? just why? :conf::sleep:

smudgie
13-12-2013, 06:14 PM
:joker: smudgie,Jemal is hard not to love:hugesmile:

Ah see, Jemal is one of my favourites :love:

Jemal
13-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Ah see, Jemal is one of my favourites :love:

:love:

the truth
16-12-2013, 10:18 PM

your use of the word ****** is offensive. other than that I agree with the rest