11-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Perfect result <3

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Kenny and Scumbrina plzzzzzz

JTM45
11-04-2014, 01:30 AM
I hope so Jack!!!
Hope the HOH doesn't try to go for any big crazy moves.

JTM45
11-04-2014, 01:31 AM
Yay, the sound is sorted out!!!!

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:31 AM
They sorted the sound...I think...much better

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Even better players pick :love: :love:

And we'll find out what later on did Arisa just say?

JTM45
11-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Hmmmmmm.......those are not exactly the nominees i was expecting!
Probably hoping for a blinside replacement.

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:37 AM
I'll be amazed if they're not trying to backdoor Kenny, that's been the plan all week

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Well that's surprising, I know he's no longer playing the middle and the remainder of the First Five know he's flipped but I still didn't think he'd try that hard to win that...especially after he just threw the HoH to Neda. How bizarre

JTM45
11-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Arlie demonstrating just how much he's been throwing things!:hugesmile:

My guess is Kenny's a goner!

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:41 AM
That was a pretty impressive victory I have to say :laugh:

JTM45
11-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Did he actually throw the HOH or was it a mistake ?

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Has Arisa mentioned whether the jury begins from now or not btw? Because it should...unless they're going to do a twist like have 6 jurors and Canada as the 7th

And he whispered something to Neda right before the final round and paused to think about the answer before what I thought looked like a deliberate hit of the wrong answer, idk though

JTM45
11-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Will the greebo sisters be singing "all by myself" later on ?:hugesmile:

This picture is gonna' give me a seizure now!
I'm watching this with my left eye and Kurosawa's Sanjuro with my right eye and trying to listen to both at the same time. Asking for migraine trouble methinks!

Jack_
11-04-2014, 01:52 AM
A shame really, I quite liked Kenny without Andrew. Would much rather Sabrina have gone

Something's definitely up though this is weird, Arisa hasn't said one thing about Kenny being juror #1 when traditionally he would be. So either they aren't having a jury or they're having a twist regarding it, maybe something like I suggested above

JTM45
11-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Noooooo!!!!!!!!
I thought two whole HOH's in one show was asking for a bit much.

I hope i'm not tempting fate but i can't see either of the two witches having the concentration to win this HOH.

JTM45
11-04-2014, 02:03 AM
I don't know why they bother asking Peter's game advice ? He sucked at BB!!!

Gary's wardrobe choices never cease to amaze!:hugesmile:

Jack_
11-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Also LOL @ Rachelle's vote to evict to Sabrina...the point of that was? When you're going to continue living in the house with her

Peter played a poor game but he's usually pretty spot on with his game assessments. And LMAO @ Gary taking the piss out of Rachelle following whatever Sabrina does in that VT omg <33333

If Kenny's being interviewed on this then I doubt he's a juror. Something's up

reece(:
11-04-2014, 02:12 AM
lol no jury for Kenny... meaning the Gremlins are all alone from here on out, in the house and in jury

Jack_
11-04-2014, 02:19 AM
i'mma be pissed if he's not on the jury though cause I think of all the First Five he deserves it the most

I like having jurors that'll vote on game

JTM45
11-04-2014, 02:22 AM
Whoa!!!
Allison playing both sides there! Sneaky!!
......pretty smart as well though i guess.

JTM45
11-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Noah..............what a pile of sh*t looking movie!

Jack_
11-04-2014, 02:28 AM
EW at Allison hinting to Kenny about Adel's power, I knew she couldn't be trusted to stick with the other side

She better not go back to Rachelle and Sabrina cause she seems to have some bizarre adoration for Sabrina

Jack_
11-04-2014, 02:29 AM
And LOL at Sarah and Kenny's reactions to the Allison stuff

JTM45
11-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Gotta' wait to see who won the HOH now!!!

Funny clip of everyone rushing around between evictions while the ugly sisters sat on the sofa staring at each other!:hugesmile:

JTM45
11-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Neither of the Ugly Sisters won HOH anyway......yay!!!!!

Natalie.
11-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Perfect result :D

starry
11-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Allison has been my fave, though I like Heather as well. I think Allison would have preferred Sabrina or Rachelle going, obviously, as would I. But in stating to Kenny that he needed to win PoV she was pretty much stating the obvious. Sorry to see Sarah go, but I'd rather Allison stayed if given that choice.

Arly seemed in the lead in the HoH before predictably it cut off and of course we heard nothing at all about it in the side show. Maybe it was even over by the time the side show began as the eviction show isn't supposed to be live at all anyway, despite them pretending that it is.

SoBig
11-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Anyone watched the Side Show? Allison went up to Kenny after Sarah was voted out and told him the Sloppy Six were planning to backdoor him and that he most win HOH or Veto. She also said she is pretending to be with the other side, but she's really with him.

DrunkerThanMoses
11-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Lol Alison is an idiot, she is so lucky.

Rachelle, Alison and Jon to go next please.

Sabrina is TV gold so she can stay for a while longer.

Queen Heather to still win it all :D

starry
11-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Sabrina has polluted this season and has lasted long enough. Allison really enjoyed pushing her aside, nice moment.

JTM45
11-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Anyone watched the Side Show? Allison went up to Kenny after Sarah was voted out and told him the Sloppy Six were planning to backdoor him and that he most win HOH or Veto. She also said she is pretending to be with the other side, but she's really with him.

I think she was just covering her bases just in case Kenny somehow managed to survive and end up in power.

Firewire
11-04-2014, 03:52 PM
I think she was just covering her bases just in case Kenny somehow managed to survive and end up in power.

I think so too, it was before the announcement of the double eviction. Either she had suspected or was just trying to let him know of her view before HOH played out

Raph
11-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Such a ****ty result :( Rachelle, Sabrina or Allison to win now in honor of kenny

Marc
11-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Neda FTW pls

reece(:
11-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Neda FTW pls
Good Marc

Macie Lightfoot
11-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Such a ****ty result :( Rachelle, Sabrina or Allison to win now in honor of kenny

There is literally no appeal about Kenny or anyone you listed goodbye

Headie
11-04-2014, 05:58 PM

[2]

Raph
11-04-2014, 10:12 PM

For me, the appeal of Kenny was that there was finally a gay guy on big brother (UK,USA and Canada included) that I could relate to. Every year I hope for that and they come out with this super flamboyant gay guy, in my opinion, strongly stereotyping and almost ridiculing gay people. I'm so so glad they cast Kenny. I actually teared up when he was evicted. That never happens to me! :p

Vladimir
12-04-2014, 12:22 PM
I really hope it's not gonna be a borefest now that Sarah and Kenny are gone.

Macie Lightfoot
12-04-2014, 01:38 PM
For me, the appeal of Kenny was that there was finally a gay guy on big brother (UK,USA and Canada included) that I could relate to. Every year I hope for that and they come out with this super flamboyant gay guy, in my opinion, strongly stereotyping and almost ridiculing gay people. I'm so so glad they cast Kenny. I actually teared up when he was evicted. That never happens to me! :p

I know that by "a gay guy you relate to" means a gay guy that "acts straight" and I think that's more offensive to gay people than anything. And no offense but I'm pretty sure you're straight and in that case I don't see how you can determine what's ridiculing to gay people. Someone being praised as The Better Gay for acting "straight" is offensive on so many levels tbh.

mkbb
12-04-2014, 07:18 PM
I know that by "a gay guy you relate to" means a gay guy that "acts straight" and I think that's more offensive to gay people than anything. And no offense but I'm pretty sure you're straight and in that case I don't see how you can determine what's ridiculing to gay people. Someone being praised as The Better Gay for acting "straight" is offensive on so many levels tbh.

It sounds to me like that poster is gay, but regardless of that as a gay man myself I can totally understand this point. When coming out its very difficult to accept yourself if there is no one in the gay community you can relate to. Characters like Gary while great have absolutely nothing in common with me personally plus (without stereotyping) are obviously gay so don't really need to come out therefore were no help in my own coming out process. Guys like Kenny however really help, in fact when ever I come out to people I get the same reaction as Kenny did- shock and people claiming "i would never have guessed!' Seeing this type of gay representation is more beneficial then you could ever imagine in getting the courage to tell people. :)

reece(:
13-04-2014, 11:19 AM
DD-I_2L0lX4

Macie Lightfoot
13-04-2014, 07:38 PM
It sounds to me like that poster is gay, but regardless of that as a gay man myself I can totally understand this point. When coming out its very difficult to accept yourself if there is no one in the gay community you can relate to. Characters like Gary while great have absolutely nothing in common with me personally plus (without stereotyping) are obviously gay so don't really need to come out therefore were no help in my own coming out process. Guys like Kenny however really help, in fact when ever I come out to people I get the same reaction as Kenny did- shock and people claiming "i would never have guessed!' Seeing this type of gay representation is more beneficial then you could ever imagine in getting the courage to tell people. :)

I don't think we can use Kenny as an example of A Relatable Gay whose coming out is inspiring when he literally pretended to be straight and only had a fake coming out when he realized the public hated him and his alliance.

mkbb
13-04-2014, 11:05 PM
I don't think we can use Kenny as an example of A Relatable Gay whose coming out is inspiring when he literally pretended to be straight and only had a fake coming out when he realized the public hated him and his alliance.

Most gay people pretend to be straight and then come out when realised everything would be better if they were just honest- so yes actually very relatable to Kenny's experience. Besides you can't really tell people who they should find relatable to their own life as in definition you don't live their life.

Jack_
14-04-2014, 01:16 AM
Arlie's screaming DR's :joker: :joker: :joker:

Jack_
14-04-2014, 01:27 AM
ew at the Gremlins making inroads already

Jack_
14-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Neda has control over you Jon, not the other way round

Macie Lightfoot
14-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Most gay people pretend to be straight and then come out when realised everything would be better if they were just honest- so yes actually very relatable to Kenny's experience. Besides you can't really tell people who they should find relatable to their own life as in definition you don't live their life.

And in the same respect you can't try to be the spokesperson for gay people and say that most pretend to be straight (there's a difference between coming to terms with your sexuality over time and realizing that you're gay and pretending to be straight all while knowing you're not) because you don't live their lives.

Jack_
14-04-2014, 01:56 AM
fgs Jon/Neda if you're going to backdoor someone from the Sloppy Seconds you don't choose Allison who's already a target, you actually go for Arlie who is the strongest player in the game...what's wrong with these people?

Jack_
14-04-2014, 02:01 AM
A 'Secret Strategy Talk' with Emmett and Jillian when the Meter reaches 20m...what kinda unfair BS...

JTM45
14-04-2014, 06:51 AM
I wonder how the person who ends up getting this 'Secret Strategy Talk' will be chosen ? I don't like the sound of the whole thing either Jack.:nono:

It's gonna' end up either being a completely weak, feeble and pointless waste of time (something cooked up just to fill airtime and break up a highlights show) or right at the other end of the scale and border on a blatant cheat by giving the recipient actual game info that will directly affect the current state of play in the house.

If it has to happen then at the moment i'd like to see Allison get the "Strategy Talk" just to make sure she's clear about the slimy move they're attempting to pull on her and is prepared to counteract it with her Veto!

I was reminded while watching tonight's highlights show just how badly the US and Canadian shows are negatively impacted by not having daily (or at the very least every other day!) highlights shows!!! By the time Sunday nights' and consecutively Wednesday nights' shows come around we basically know exactly what is gonna' be on the show word for word. The only show that's in any way enlightening is Thursday night's eviction show due to the 'almost' live voting segment.:bored:
At least with the UK show because i know i'm nearly always getting to watch the days' events and action the following night i can resist looking online to see what's happened and when i watch the highlights shows it's all new to me and therefore feels much more interesting. With the US/Canadian episodes, for me at least, they can feel rather tedious and not that entertaining because i know everything in advance!
It doesn't help when there's not really that much happening anyway which increasingly feels to be the case with this Season of BBCanada.:sleep:

If the numpties at Channel 5 can manage to scrape together 7 episodes a week i'm sure they'd be able to manage it over there!!! :thumbs:

starry
15-04-2014, 10:05 AM
I say this every year but the problem with so few HLs shows on a show which is structured around vital events like HoH/Nominations/Veto is that to keep up to date you can only look at secondary information. none of these are shown live or even within a day of happening. So you either wait days to enjoy seeing the events properly or you spoil yourself on the live stream. With just one more HL show instead of this aftershow they are doing maybe they could structure it better. But it just copies the US version exactly, so the usual censorship on the feed, the usual dragging things out for HLs viewers. It ends up being an audience split into 2, instead of being more unified which it would be on a live event show.

They don't make people wait days to see the live eviction, so why the rest? It makes no sense, but they get away with it as the audience just feebly accepts it. Even worse, with the US version the live feed charges a hefty fee despite the censorship.

Macie Lightfoot
15-04-2014, 05:38 PM
^sick bro

Headie
15-04-2014, 06:07 PM
A 'Secret Strategy Talk' with Emmett and Jillian when the Meter reaches 20m...what kinda unfair BS...

No doubt someone awful like Arlie or the gremlins or Allison will get it and they'll just become even more big headed than before

Samm
15-04-2014, 06:08 PM
I am way behind the last ep I saw was Ika's eviction

mkbb
15-04-2014, 08:23 PM
And in the same respect you can't try to be the spokesperson for gay people and say that most pretend to be straight (there's a difference between coming to terms with your sexuality over time and realizing that you're gay and pretending to be straight all while knowing you're not) because you don't live their lives.

I never was trying to be a spokesperson for gay people I said lots of gay people pretend to be straight at first, which in my experience (meeting lots of gay people) is true. Maybe I'm guilty of presenting opinion as fact but was speaking for anyone. You were the one who said Kenny isn't a good representative for gay people which very much is being a spokesperson and also if you look at the amount of support he has got from the gay community on social media is simply not true.

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:14 AM
I am way behind the last ep I saw was Ika's eviction

I'd say it's got better tbh

I realise this will probably be an unpopular opinion but I've actually really enjoyed this season when I think back over everything that's happened. Sure, there's been a few really annoying and repulsive houseguests and it's not been the almost unanimously likeable and enjoyable cast that the first season had, but there's been a fair few big moments and I've enjoyed how much more into the game this group are. I don't know whether I prefer it to last season, but I have enjoyed it even if not everything has gone my way

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:15 AM
Big episode this.

(don't read if you haven't watched feeds)

Looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions to Allison using her secret veto :D

BBUKAUSFAN
17-04-2014, 01:29 AM
alli being a drunked mess

delli arguing with marsha <3 was funny as hell

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Great segment that :D I like these kind of missions they've taken from BBUK

Adel and Sabrina :joker: :joker: :joker:

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Also LOL at how there's been loads of references to and DR's about Jon and Arlie's relationship this episode, clever foreshadowing

BBUKAUSFAN
17-04-2014, 01:36 AM
looool @ roro trying to get the wrong shirt in the case hahaha

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Arlie being so close </3

That was a pretty good prize as well for that comp

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:45 AM
omg I hope they show Allison's drunken breakdown, I still haven't got round to watching it yet

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:47 AM
I've just thought, it's kinda weird that we're watching this live in different places and times around the world on our laptops as people across Canada watch this live in their living rooms on an actual TV at like 9pm :p

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Some more feed watchers only spoilers:

Neda did a really good job this week at getting Jon to do this, no way in hell was backdooring Arlie the right move for him just yet. He's basically her puppet, he needs to wake up tbh

There hasn't been enough of a build up to reasons why Allison is about to use her Veto on Sabrina either, it's going to come out of the blue

Jack_
17-04-2014, 01:54 AM
This edit has missed out so many important things of this week, they've totally brushed over the fact that Allison was the original backdoor plan and Arlie was a last minute move

As a result what's about to happen is going to make even less sense...

BBUKAUSFAN
17-04-2014, 02:01 AM
yea the whole scrambling from last night wont even make sense to just tv viewers if they even decide to air that tomorrow.

Jack_
17-04-2014, 02:01 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at Neda and Jon's faces/reactions omg

And I actually laughed at the Gremlins DR at the end too :laugh2: oh dear

Jack_
17-04-2014, 02:06 AM
This episode has proven Allison to be an idiot, she makes a big move and the first smartest thing she's done all season and finally gets her and the people she wants to work with (the Gremlins for some strange reason) some power to flip the house and take on the people she wants to ditch (the Sloppy Seconds), yet... (feed spoilers)

After realising she was at the bottom of that alliance, she now trusts Jon, Neda and Heather with a new F4 deal and wants to not take the opportunity with the Gremlins to keep Arlie and have a 4 vs 2 scenario going into the next HoH

gurl what is wrong with you :crazy:

I really want to like her but she has terrible taste in friends/allies (kind of the reason I didn't like Andy in BB15 cause he was protecting all the vile people) and doesn't seem to get what's actually going on in the game. The only thing she has going for her is that she's a nice person and is good at lying...

starry
17-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Arlie being so close </3

Was it close? They made out that it was but Jon seemed in the lead all the way. Can't say I felt much suspense.

As for Allison how is she supposed to know what the gameplans are if nobody tells her anything? Because she came in late she's been left out, only Andrew bothered to talk to her. Adel made a stupid move replacing Allison for the veto. The others outside the first five alliance always bracketed Allison with that group even though she was never really truly a part of it. So that means Allison ends up having to go with what's left of that or hope the other side of the house can finally split.

Love Allison undermining Neda, "who is this Allison" lol. Maybe she could have taken Arlie off, but I'm glad she got to make a game move rather than just keeping quiet. Sabrina will probably be loyal, and I guess nobody trusts Arlie. Hopefully the Jon/Neda dominance can get undermined by someone soon to make it more interesting, they have had way too much power.

Anyone else really sick of the campy fake way they give BBs instructions to the house?

JTM45
17-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Anyone else really sick of the campy fake way they give BBs instructions to the house?

Yeah, totally! And the "i love my cabinet in my HOH room from The Brick" typa' stuff.:yuk:

Great post too on the whole! That's exactly how i saw Allison's position and she's done everything she can with what she's been given in there. Neda, Jon Adel and Arlie are such perpetual liars it must be a nightmare living with them and knowing you're probably being lied to with every word they utter. I know people have to deceive and omit certain details in there to a certain extent for the sake of their games but most of this lot are RIDICULOUS with the amount they lie!!!! They do it so much that they've completely undermined they're own credibility and made it next to impossible to trust or believe a word they say!

I'm praying that someone other than Neda or Adel wins HOH and puts either Jon or Neda up (or hopefully both so that one or the other will stay on the block no matter what). They need to be split up to even the playing field.:thumbs:

Vladimir
17-04-2014, 02:40 PM
that POV ceremony was intense. :D can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

starry
17-04-2014, 05:50 PM
It's just sad that because of how they show BB we only see an edited version of big events like this. If it was shown live we would see the whole thing.

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Yes Allison/Rachelle this is better for your games, so why aren't you about to do it? :rolleyes:

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Twist being revealed tonight then, wonder what it is :suspect: may just be a mention about Canada having a jury vote or something totally different...

JTM45
18-04-2014, 01:15 AM
So i take it they're voting out Arlie still then ?
I personally think it's the worst move for them.

BBUKAUSFAN
18-04-2014, 01:24 AM
this is so annoying that they are not showing everything.

like i would have liked to seen the acutal convo between neda/ heather and the chiefs

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Yeah they are, well at least that's been the plan for the last 48 hours

It makes no sense and certainly not for Allison's game either. Why make a move to outnumber your old alliance since they were about to backdoor you and then go back to them when they offer you another F4 deal? She's good at lying but her strategic moves leave a lot to be desired, it's annoying cause I was hoping she'd be better than this when she came in

Heather/Adel for HoH plz

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Arisa really plugging this 'biggest twist yet'...

BBUKAUSFAN
18-04-2014, 01:26 AM
lets see if they show the aftermath of the chief dinner or they just go to the vote.

cause the way they have made it seem thus far on the ep. adel is gone

BBUKAUSFAN
18-04-2014, 01:29 AM
adel trying to game talk omf the best

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:34 AM
What a misrepresentative edit, obviously trying to make out the vote could go either way for suspense but it's not that way at all

I swear they aren't showing things in chronological order either

BBUKAUSFAN
18-04-2014, 01:34 AM
not even showing the final 4 deal and the final 5 deal ??? and then nothing from yesterday at all?

people who just watch the tv episodes must be mind ****ed from not getting enough information on who is on who who?

Raph
18-04-2014, 01:35 AM
really hope Arlie goes home

Raph
that's what he gets for screwing over my main man Kenny

Jack_
Oh and btw JTM to answer something you asked in the live feed thread yesterday, I'm pretty sure Adel is serious about targeting Jon/Neda although he wants to ride the middle for a while. He said in his conversation with Arlie last night that he was just gonna tell him his plans which were everything he said to Allison and he and Arlie have been allies for a while so I think it's to be believed. The only problem will be Jon/Neda/Heather getting in his head

JTM45
18-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Even if Neda makes finaltwo i can't see how she could argue that she's played a great game because she hasn't!
Yeah, she's really just ridden on Jon's coat tail and convinced him to make a pretty poor move this week but that's it.:shrug:

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:38 AM
:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Raph
18-04-2014, 01:39 AM
YES YES YES bye Peter Number 2 - don't let the door hit you when you leave

Raph
18-04-2014, 01:41 AM
i'm so happy Arlie is out :D :D

JTM45
18-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Well that Sucks!!!
They might as well give Jon the cash right now.:bored:

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:43 AM
really hope Arlie goes home

Well that makes no sense since him staying would've been better for Rachelle and Sabrina's (who you seem to love) games

Although I want Adel/Heather to get HoH and/or for some way for Jon and Neda to go up, I will find it HILARIOUS if Allison/Gremlins find themselves on the block because of Neda/Jon because they'll realise what an idiotic move this is for their games :joker:

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Also I thought we were about to have someone die on this show when Arlie climbed over the railing D:

JTM45
18-04-2014, 01:45 AM
I bet the 'twist' is gonna' be what you said Jack. Canada as a Jury Member.:sleep:

Raph
18-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Well that makes no sense since him staying would've been better for Rachelle and Sabrina's (who you seem to love) games

Although I want Adel/Heather to get HoH and/or for some way for Jon and Neda to go up, I will find it HILARIOUS if Allison/Gremlins find themselves on the block because of Neda/Jon because they'll realise what an idiotic move this is for their games :joker:

All I really care about is the people screwing Kenny over being sent packing. I went Rachelle, Sabrina or Allison to win because they had Kenny's back. I never usually think of the game in this way but Kenny was an exception because he was finally the non-flamboyant gay guy i've been waiting for 9 years for

Jack_
18-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Even if Neda makes finaltwo i can't see how she could argue that she's played a great game because she hasn't!
Yeah, she's really just ridden on Jon's coat tail and convinced him to make a pretty poor move this week but that's it.:shrug:

I think Neda's played the best game personally, she managed to stay under the radar for the first few weeks and was never mentioned by anyone as a target (similar to Arlie), she has a very good read on the game and has positioned herself with people whom she knows will take her to the end over anyone else

She's completely ruined Jon's game though this week and it's quite funny how she's managed to do it, Jon is now target number one and by him letting her control him he's ****ed himself

Neda > Arlie > Sabs > Kenny in the game stakes. The rest were/are average or appalling

JTM45
18-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Sucky HOH winner!

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Feeds down tomorrow morning? You are ****ing joking right. Not this again :sleep:

JTM45
Yeah, so that wasn't a predtictable 'twist' at all.:sleep:

Raph
Ugh awful HOH :(

BBUKAUSFAN
must be instant since theres no feeds D:

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:01 AM
rofl @ the clapping when Sabrina went out of the comp

JTM45
18-04-2014, 02:02 AM
My god!!!! Gary looks awful tonight!
What was he thinking ?:conf:

BBUKAUSFAN
18-04-2014, 02:03 AM
neda in war room o.O

JTM45
18-04-2014, 02:05 AM
How the ***** is Neda in the War Room ?
Strangeness!

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:08 AM
The Gary and Peter VTs are the highlight of my week :laugh2: omg I LOVE Gary's hair <33

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:17 AM
I was surprised they didn't cut Sabrina's '******' out of the HoH comp

JTM45
18-04-2014, 02:18 AM
I wonder if Neda's being offered a Pandora's Box or something?

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:18 AM
must be instant since theres no feeds D:

I'm beginning to think this now, this is what happened with AJ last year

The instant eviction is one twist I do not support whatsoever and I'm gonna be ****ing pissed if they pull it again, it's so unfair

I reckon Neda's in the War Room and will be joined by Emmett and Jillian there for the strategy talk (it's with the new HoH), kinda crap she won now cause they're hardly gonna sway her opinion whereas if it were Allison I'm sure they could've got her to put Jon and Neda up

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:25 AM
Arlie's poem :joker: :joker: ****ing brilliant

BBUKAUSFAN
18-04-2014, 02:28 AM
not sure if u check other thread but yea its an instant this weekend :3 no pov so bye bye sabs or roro.

JTM45
18-04-2014, 02:28 AM
I bet Coleridge is turning in his grave after Arlie's 'poem'! :hugesmile:

I'd love it if Neda turned on Jon this week but i can't see it happening. She'd be incapable of playing alone.

So how does an instant eviction work exactly then ? Not familiar with them.

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:33 AM
I bet Coleridge is turning in his grave after Arlie's 'poem'! :hugesmile:

I'd love it if Neda turned on Jon this week but i can't see it happening. She'd be incapable of playing alone.

So how does an instant eviction work exactly then ? Not familiar with them.

Do you remember Topaz's HoH last year? When she had her strategy talk with Arisa in the HoH room broadcast live to the house downstairs, she nominated Andrew and AJ and then there was no Veto just straight to the vote and AJ left. That's an 'Instant Eviction'

Worst twist Canada has pulled in its two seasons so far and they better not do it again

JTM45
18-04-2014, 02:39 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me Jack!:thumbs:

Someone on Nutter's chat said that she's already nominated Heather and Adel but i can't see how ? I also thought i heard Sabrina say that Heather was up. Confused.:conf:

Jack_
18-04-2014, 02:50 AM
I'm surprised that HoH comp wasn't endurance, it's been mainly Q&A's this season

starry
18-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Damn this.

First was hopeful that Arlie would stay. I assume Adel joined the other side and they trust him more.

Then the HoH (another cheap memory one), and Allison so damn close. And it ends on those stupid random tiebreaker answers that are just guesses, always thought they are so stupid.

Headie
18-04-2014, 12:14 PM
I was surprised they didn't cut Sabrina's '******' out of the HoH comp

They seem to be really out of touch with cursing/swearing etc.

When Rachelle beat Sarah in the HOH Endurance comp, they didn't edit out Sarah's ****** either but then they bleeped it during the 'previously on' segment in the next episode.

And they showed Adel sticking two fingers up at Allison (although i dont think that was his intention).

Marc
18-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Hahahaha 40... Seriously Neda..

Shame Allison overshot her guess cos Neda did not deserve HoH with 40..

Pete.
19-04-2014, 02:28 PM
pmsl Perez has leaked kenny's nudes :facepalm:

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Time to find out what went down then

I feel so out of the loop with no feeds

reece(:
21-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Atleast the episode will be a surprise for once :amazed:

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:16 AM
Wish they'd do these specials live, they remind me of the Davina ones in the C4 days

LOL @ Arisa having to stress to Neda she wasn't going to be Topaz'd, probs because she was barely saying anything on the night she got in there cause she was smart enough to realise what they might do

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Still hate this twist though, it's so unfair. Definitely the worst of all of the ones they've done on BBCAN so far

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Oh and yes Sabrina/Allison, you were dumb for getting rid of Arlie and just like I thought it's going to come back and get you by the looks of things you ****ing idiots

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:21 AM
How typical that the stream would go at this point

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Was about to come in here and laugh until she at least admitted she was an idiot for getting rid of Arlie. Oh Allison you're a nice girl but you really have made some silly decisions in this game and that one made no sense, you put yourself in power and then threw it all away, so this exit is justified and unsurprising

I would be so pissed if I were her though, this twist is so out of order :bored: BBUS better not copy it

JTM45
21-04-2014, 01:29 AM
What an awful way to go out. I hate Neda now. She was just making excuses about her reasons. She's wanted Allison out for weeks.....bitch!!!!!!

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Heather/Adel (preferably) HoH now plz plz plz

Jon and Neda NEED to be split up but idk if I trust the Gremlins with doing that, they hate Heather/Adel too much

reece(:
21-04-2014, 01:33 AM
Allison :( </3

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:36 AM
****ING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fdgdfg

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:38 AM
yes you silly bitches now the penny drops about keeping Arlie :crazy:

JTM45
21-04-2014, 01:39 AM
God....Adel is going to waste his only chance on the gremlins! Smart move Adel.:facepalm:

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Kinda hope a Gremlin wins Veto so that HOPEFULLY Jon/Neda go up as a replacement...surely he wouldn't put Heather up? Surely? He's basically infatuated with her

reece(:
21-04-2014, 01:48 AM
I hope Sabrina is the first gremlin to go, at least Rachelle is somewhat easy on the eyes.

Jack_
LMAO omg Sabrina's reaction...this is too good and so ****ing deserved :laugh2: how can she criticise other people for lying...HER...Sabrina...LIKE WHAT :joker: do you know how many lies you have told you psycho bitch?!

Actually starting to hope she goes now, it'd be poetic justice having Adel send her home

JTM45
Jon/Neda/Adel & Heather is gonna' be such a predictable and boring final 4.

I hope Heather wins the next HOH and takes Neda or Jon out.

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:49 AM
omg tho...did she REALLY say to Heather that she was going to vote for her at the end if she makes it (as a 'four' she said)...did I hear that right? :o I never thought I would see the day

JTM45
21-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Yeah, didn't she absolutely hate Heather ?

JTM45
21-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Well this is all a bit religiously correct isn't it! :hugesmile:

JTM45
21-04-2014, 02:00 AM
That's as bad as what Paul did with the racist accusation. What a twat!!!!

Jack_
21-04-2014, 02:03 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am CRYING :laugh3: like actually

omfg. I'm speechless. That was HILARIOUS...the totally random aggressive speech, shading Rachelle for the brainless bitch she is and then the zoomed in shot of her crying :joker: :joker: :joker: and then Sabrina's meltdown in the DR about what a ****ing idiot she was

omg could that have been any more amazing, I always wanted them to go down like this but this comeuppance eight weeks later is better than I could have ever imagined <3

Jack_
21-04-2014, 02:09 AM
He's such an idiot though, the loveable village idiot but still an idiot...what kinda 'strategy' is that Adel? :joker: you've just burnt two jury votes

AMAZING TV but still stupid

I can't get over how good that was :joker:

JTM45
21-04-2014, 02:33 AM
If Heather gets to the end the win is hers............no doubt about it!
Adel's thrown away any small chance he might have had and Jon and Neda have just lied too much and made way too many fake alliances.
Heather's the only one who actually played a good HOH week where she made her own decisions and didn't lie and bluff while she was doing it. And she's played the whole game without being mean or a hater to anyone.
I hope Neda or Jon don't win HOH next week 'cause it's pretty much certain that they'll try to take Heather out.

starry
21-04-2014, 09:37 AM
That was a load of predictable ****, how anyone could find that good is weird.

If Allison made a mistake it was trying hard in the HoH which shows you how stupid the strategy has to be on BB. And she was closer to the figure in the tiebreak anyway which is always a lottery. I suppose she could have not used her veto, but the audience and the producers would have wanted her to use it for the reaction and entertainment.

Didn't matter if Arlie was there or not Allison was gone with Neda HoH. Jon was always voting with Neda, Rachelle always to save Sabrina. Allison was gone whatever, load of predictable boring ****. That's why you need a veto to at least provide a bit of possible suspense.

Sabrina is probably the only one left to root for even though she has been dislikeable often which shows you what this has turned into. Heather can be likeable but is just too passive.

Wouldn't surprise me if eventually they ended up bringing someone back in the house again like last year to liven things up.

Vladimir
21-04-2014, 09:56 AM
I love how Sabrina regrets sending Arlie home. It really was a stupid move.

And wow at Adel's speech :joker: That wasn't smart at all but at least it was hilarious. :D

starry
21-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Arlie was irrelevant as far as this episode goes as I already said, unless you think he would have won that HoH, which I doubt.

Headie
21-04-2014, 11:24 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/64c7446332a39e079dbd0e1c50a12e60/tumblr_n4d66pYMxm1tuuzqdo1_250.gif

Jack_
21-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Arlie was irrelevant as far as this episode goes as I already said, unless you think he would have won that HoH, which I doubt.

No he wasn't, because if he had stayed Neda would have targeted him and not Allison out of fear of what he'd do if he survived again and because there'd have been no chance for him to save himself. That's another point he sold to them three as part of his campaign, that if he stayed and one of those four didn't win HoH, Arlie was still prime target number one and not them, whereas without him they were all exposed and Allison should have known she was going to be the next in the line considering how badly the Sloppy Seconds had treated her.

It was a stupid move and quite rightly it's come back to haunt them all. Oh, and people liked it because seeing them realise it was stupid is very amusing. I liked Allison, but she made some very bizarre decisions in this game and she got what was coming to her.

starry
21-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Yes I realise Arlie could have been a big target, but I don't think it was exactly obvious that Neda would target Allison over the gremlins. The shutting away of Neda meant no strategy talk was available. Also none of them knew back then it would be an eviction without even a veto, that made it way easier on the HoH. And Allison was closer to the figure on the HoH tiebreaker, it was just the transplanting of the stupid American rules where somebody way out can still win on the guess.

Jack_
21-04-2014, 01:33 PM
It was obvious, has been for about a week and any feed watcher could tell you that (another reason why you should watch them). Firstly Allison was putting faith in a F4 deal with three people that had shunned her in their last alliance, put her at the bottom and were hours away from backdooring her, all of which she knew (and is why she used the Veto in the first place to give the other side power - then backed out of it idiotically) and secondly ever since she used her secret Veto Neda had been saying on the feeds all week that she found Allison shady, couldn't trust her and that she needed to be the next one to go.

There's no getting around this, getting rid of Arlie was an idiotic move for Allison and the Gremlins. They've all admitted it since too. And trusting Neda, Jon and Heather after what they had done and were about to do was an even more stupid move from Allison.

I wanted her to do well in this game but she has made silly decisions and aligned with the wrong people, there's no excuses.

starry
21-04-2014, 02:43 PM
It's your interpretation that she was putting huge faith in them, she probably hoped to last a bit longer with them but I very much doubt she was under any illusion that she was part of their core group. You suck up to the HoH, that's the game you know, and Neda was the HoH. Allison knew that Rachelle and Sabrina had their own group that she would never split too. So she was really just hoping Adel would have some kind of sense eventually and ally with her. She didn't have many options and when you are without a core alliance (difficult when you come in late and alliances are formed) you just have to try and get along with everyone.

Jack_
21-04-2014, 03:24 PM
It's not my interpretation at all, herself and the Gremlins were on board to vote Adel out out because it would have been 4 vs 2 in the HoH comp and Arlie would have remained the prime target for Jon/Neda/Heather, but then those three put a F4 deal to Allison and so she told the Gremlins she was flipping and thus they had no choice but to join her in voting Arlie out. That's not an interpretation, she trusted Jon/Neda not to put her up so took the risk of getting rid of the one person that would make their alliance have 4 people against 3. That's just stupid, there is no excusing it and all three of them have now said they regret the decision so I'm not sure why you're trying to argue it wasn't that detrimental.

And Sabrina was more than willing to pull Allison over to their side after she used her bloody Veto on her, that was kinda the point of the move...prove her loyalty to Sabrina, strengthen their side and keep Arlie so it's 4 vs 3...then she backed out of the power shift move she'd set up.

I agree she was on the back foot having come in late, but then you could argue being able to watch the houseguests for a week was a benefit also...not that she used that knowledge to her benefit but you know. I like her and wanted her to do well, but she made some fatal errors and the Arlie thing was the one that cost her the game.

starry
21-04-2014, 03:53 PM
but then you could argue being able to watch the houseguests for a week was a benefit also...not that she used that knowledge to her benefit but you know.

Watching them isn't as good as HEARING them, and the sound was off most of the time wasn't it? I really don't think they were allowed to see much in that sense, only something like the Paul outburst and he was evicted soon after anyway. So no way did that in any way make up for coming in late.

Ultimately Arlie just wasn't trusted that much and that was the problem. They put some hope with Adel. But the crucial thing really was winning that HoH which she really tried to and very nearly did. That's the only way you can guarantee anything on the show and some luck is always involved when guessing some answers in a true/false answer competition.

Samm
23-04-2014, 12:48 AM
I haven't watched since Ika was evicted

Has Kenny & Andrew gone has the fat ugly cow Sabrina gone has the mole Alison gone has the bore Rachael gone

Jack_
23-04-2014, 12:59 AM
You should pick up where you left off, it got so much better after she left. The power shifted and you missed it all! Quit at the wrong time :p

I have really enjoyed this season, I have a feeling that might be a controversial view on here but I have, it comes close to season one for me

starry
23-04-2014, 08:48 AM
I haven't watched since Ika was evicted

Has Kenny & Andrew gone has the fat ugly cow Sabrina gone has the mole Alison gone has the bore Rachael gone

Allison wasn't a mole. I was so glad Ika went, just a shame Neda hasn't left yet.

Samm
23-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Allison wasn't a mole. I was so glad Ika went, just a shame Neda hasn't left yet.

She's a bitch

Ika <33333333

Vladimir
23-04-2014, 12:27 PM
I have really enjoyed this season, I have a feeling that might be a controversial view on here but I have, it comes close to season one for me

Me too. There haven't been any huge fights or meltdowns (which I love) but the power has shifted a few times and it's been constantly interesting.

Jack_
24-04-2014, 01:01 AM
I agree!

Show time :dazzler:

Jack_
24-04-2014, 01:11 AM
'DO YOU WANT GOOD TV??!?!?!?!' *shrieks* 'IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!' :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

the irony of that tho

Jack_
24-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Adel's pointing in the speech still makes me LOL

Jack_
24-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Now we've had Peter, Emmett and Jillian I think it's time for Gary to make his grand return to host a comp :worship:

LikeABoatOnWater
24-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Is this season worth watching?

Jack_
24-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Definitely

Did you see season one?

Jack_
24-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Heather should have won that, took a Gremlin down so that Adel would have no other options than replacing them with Jon/Neda, then got the Gremlin she saved to vote Jon/Neda out because they'd obviously not have voted each other out. Perfect opportunity

LikeABoatOnWater
24-04-2014, 01:39 AM
Definitely

Did you see season one?

Yeah, love it only reason i havent seen this one is because ive been traveling for the past few months. I thought people were saying it was ****?

Jack_
24-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Very revealing chat Neda had with Jemmett, especially when she said she'd take Heather to the final two over Jon. That is promising, I wonder if anything has changed since then though since things on the feeds would suggest otherwise...I hope not though

Yeah, love it only reason i havent seen this one is because ive been traveling for the past few months. I thought people were saying it was ****?

It started off quite infuriatingly that's why, like a bunch of hateable people had the power but it flipped (and has flipped quite a few times since) and has since got a lot better. Season one was kinda a happy atmosphere sort of season and this one has been a stark contrast but personally I've really enjoyed it. It has been constantly entertaining, intriguing and interesting and the cast have been way more into the game than last year as well which has made it better too. There's some hateable people and really rootable people, kinda what you want. Plus some really standout crazy moments too

Definitely worth watching IMO, might be controversial on here but it comes close to season one for me

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:00 AM
#HeatherForHoH

plz plz plz

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Nutters playing Lily Allen - **** You :dazzler:

lukee
25-04-2014, 01:05 AM
links ???

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:15 AM
^ have you been watching?

http://www.tvnutters.com/files/bbca.htm

lukee
25-04-2014, 01:15 AM
yes

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:22 AM
Jury house VTs are baaaaaaack :love: my favourite <3

Glad they're at least realising Jon has done **** all and Neda controls him, that bodes well for her to win if they're F2

The house is ew tho

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:34 AM
The post got deleted when I double posted for some reason but the Neda DR's about not taking Jon to F2 are promising, seems the Jemmett discussions wasn't just one off thoughts

And I get Adel's strategy but he needs to stop doing it until after the Veto ceremony otherwise he's just going to get Sabs to put him up next week

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:35 AM
And that Heather segment about how she was treated :sad: that's just made me love her even more and want her to win even more than I already did :love:

BBUKAUSFAN
25-04-2014, 01:35 AM
They didnt show sabs melt down D::: why it was the best part of the argument D:

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:36 AM
They didn't show Heather listening to Jon and Neda's conversation about her by the hot tub either

Dodgy edits

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:45 AM
LOL at Sabrina's face when Arisa dropped a Chenbot save moment on her

Jack_
25-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Imagine if HoH STILL wasn't endurance

Jack_
25-04-2014, 02:10 AM
ZOE WINBUR AND GERALD HAVE MADE THEIR GRAND RETURNS :worship: :love:

****ing flawless

Jack_
25-04-2014, 02:10 AM
LMAO @ Gary's impression of Adel's noms speech

Jack_
25-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Imagine if HoH STILL wasn't endurance

:umm2:

JTM45
25-04-2014, 02:12 AM
I can't believe that they pretty much had a solid 15 minutes of commercials at the end of the show when they could have been showing us the entire HOH comp instead!:bored:

I'm hoping like i've never hoped this season that Heather can pull out this HOH win!!! She was looking pretty good and definitely looked like she was beating both of the girls but Jon was going like a bat out of hell. Hope he has a total **** melt-down and blows it completely!:thumbs:
If Heather didn't win then i can't believe i'm saying this but i'd love to see Sabrina win over any of the other two. Would be the best winner other than Heather for the prospect of an entertaining rest of Season. Jon winning would be the very worst possible outcome!!!!:nono:

JTM45
25-04-2014, 02:14 AM
Oh for *****'s sake!!!!!!
Jon won HOH. :(

lukee
25-04-2014, 02:27 AM
wow u just runied sunday nights show idiot

Jack_
25-04-2014, 02:31 AM
FINALLY they're getting a US houseguest on the Side Show. Rachel's on next week :D

lukee
25-04-2014, 02:31 AM
would be nice if they had other people apart from houseguests

Jack_
25-04-2014, 02:32 AM
Who else?

lukee
25-04-2014, 02:33 AM
celeb fans simlar to bbbots

lukee
25-04-2014, 02:34 AM
I tweeted peter and he said he would love to come on bbbots in the summer

starry
25-04-2014, 07:48 AM
So boring. Half of the shows are just montages to give a particular viewpoint on HGs, and the game doesn't seem to have changed for weeks, three of them have been sailing to the end.

JTM45
25-04-2014, 10:04 AM
wow u just runied sunday nights show idiot

It's always discussed here as soon as someone wins HOH who it was..........idiot!
Apologies if i 'runied' such a major surprise for you.:sleep:

BBUKAUSFAN
25-04-2014, 12:04 PM
It's always discussed here as soon as someone wins HOH who it was..........idiot!
Apologies if i 'runied' such a major surprise for you.:sleep:

such spoilers :joker:

tbh i think everyone who posts in here would already know since we all watch live feeds so your all good :colour:

and for them who don't watch live feeds, your wasting your time even watching eps since you have no idea what is going on in the game, you only have productions manipulation :joker:

BBUKAUSFAN
25-04-2014, 12:05 PM
So boring. Half of the shows are just montages to give a particular viewpoint on HGs, and the game doesn't seem to have changed for weeks, three of them have been sailing to the end.

live feeds tell another story. :elephant:

starry
25-04-2014, 12:29 PM
live feeds tell another story. :elephant:

When they show them and it's not blacked out.

Also don't pretend the live stream is a replacement for the HLs, they aren't, they supplement them. You can only see some things on the HLs and nobody can watch the live stream 24/7.

starry
25-04-2014, 12:33 PM
such spoilers :joker:

tbh i think everyone who posts in here would already know since we all watch live feeds so your all good :colour:

and for them who don't watch live feeds, your wasting your time even watching eps since you have no idea what is going on in the game, you only have productions manipulation :joker:

No. This is an episodes thread and relates to what people have been shown there. If there's a big gap between the live happenings and the episodes that's the producers fault for not showing us stuff live.

And to say people are wasting their time watching the episodes is really saying that the show is a waste of time as it wouldn't exist without people watching them. And you don't see many major happenings on the live stream as they are often blacked out anyway.

Jack_
27-04-2014, 10:27 PM
^ more unnecessary live feed negativity, perhaps if you actually ever watched them you would understand just how integral to the game they are and how much more you actually learn and how exaggerative your claims are? To be fair here you've probably never really bothered watching them because you've heard about the downtime which is just ridiculous really

Though to be fair yes this is an episode discussion thread so to be fair to others it should remain spoiler free until after the events in question have aired

Jack_
27-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Forgot there was a new episode tonight :dazzler:

Jack_
28-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Yes Neda she might be a threat but Heather would also take you to the F2 :umm2: wrong target for you

Jack_
28-04-2014, 01:26 AM
okay then Jon you don't care about throwing two jury votes away? (Heather and Arlie)

Jack_
28-04-2014, 01:26 AM
It's unreal how much Neda can control Jon, he is literally her puppet and has done nothing himself

Jack_
28-04-2014, 01:36 AM
That crying has already annoyed me this episode, I would've gone crazy in the house D:

Jack_
28-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Heather why are you trusting them gurl :sad: you worked out the truth when you were HoH, do it again plz

Jack_
28-04-2014, 01:53 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!! Nice trolling

Jack_
28-04-2014, 02:04 AM
Heather crying is the worst :(

JTM45
28-04-2014, 02:59 AM
The problem with Jon, Neda and to some extent Adel's games is that they're so confident in their brilliance that they think that they have no competition from anyone in a final 2 situation!!!
Jon is the worst case of this. He's so infatuated with his 'friendship' (he obviously fancies the pants off her!) with Neda that it doesn't even seem to have occurred to him that taking her to the final 2 is a stupid idea!
And Neda is forgetting that stabbing everyone in the back may well get you to the final 2 but it could also do you severe damage when it comes to securing those same people's votes!
And Adel is just a deluded idiot of almost Sabrina proportions!

I'd love it if Heather somehow managed to get into a final 2 with Sabrina. Heather needs a wake-up call as far as trusting Neda goes. I think she's already woken up to the fact that Jon doesn't have her back in the slightest.
Hopefully, if Sabrina does go this week she'll let Heather know that she was the target on her way out of the door.

starry
28-04-2014, 04:39 PM
This had filler, they could have easily fitted the veto into this episode to keep things properly up to date. And yes it is possible to do the edit in time, they do it all the time on the British BB.

The frightening thing was the usual horror acting task seen elsewhere, nice for kiddies a bit silly for others. We didn't need to be told several times about Heather being targeted, it got a bit repetitive. They should have focussed on where Heather was supposedly getting suspicious after a conversation with Sabrina which we only heard of second-hand.

Considering how thin she is Neda should have done much better in that HoH than she did.

I knew going into this that so much depended on the veto, it was a matter of whether I should wait the stupid 4 days till it's eventually shown or spoil myself beforehand. The only suspense though is probably whether Heather wins it or not, so why spoil that for yourself before you can see it I guess. If she does win it then it's Adel or Sabrina and I guess they want to keep Sabrina now either way.

Oh and the real reason I assume they want Heather gone is because they think she would be popular with the jury and not because they think she is a competition beast (or that they think she would put them up). The editing crap and fake as usual I suppose.

Macie Lightfoot
28-04-2014, 05:04 PM
blah blah blah

GET OUT

starry
28-04-2014, 05:32 PM
That idiot is on my ignore list and you can see why. Immature teens just pollute internet forums, I hate them wasting my time.

Headie
28-04-2014, 08:42 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/31f30b065893055a10ef2355f2eb9ef2/tumblr_n4pxcttmZg1s0fpt7o1_500.jpg

Jack_
01-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Nutters playing Bohemian Rhapsody :worship: :love:

reece(:
01-05-2014, 01:04 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/31f30b065893055a10ef2355f2eb9ef2/tumblr_n4pxcttmZg1s0fpt7o1_500.jpg
:joker:

Jack_
01-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Hey Jon perhaps she's upset cause um...you didn't even have the decency to tell her she was a 'pawn'? Just an idea

Jack_
01-05-2014, 01:13 AM
That DR from Neda about her ideal F3 being Adel and Sabs was very revealing

Jack_
01-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Wake up a bit Heather, they aren't to be trusted gurl

JTM45
01-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Jon's such a massive cockface!!!!!

Jack_
01-05-2014, 01:24 AM
This comp looks fun :amazed:

JTM45
01-05-2014, 01:27 AM
I really couldn't believe what i was hearing when Jon was getting pissed off with Heather for having 'the cheek' to be upset at being nominated by her supposed alliance member!!!
This guy is just soooo arrogant and dislikeable. I'd love him to get evicted before the final. "Hundo" ?????? "Twatto" more like!!!!:yuk:

Jack_
01-05-2014, 01:33 AM
Um what happened to the other comp results? I wanted to know how close Heather was...

At least she won though :D :D :D

JTM45
01-05-2014, 01:33 AM
Awesome Job on the Veto win!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!:dance:

The fact that lardy boy and nobbin didn't even get their blood money is priceless!:hugesmile:

JTM45
01-05-2014, 01:38 AM
She could manage a bloody month without food with all of that excess ass & thighs to burn off!!!:hugesmile:

Jack_
01-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Heathers boyfriend is so lucky <3

He's actually pretty hot too

Jack_
01-05-2014, 01:56 AM
If Jon had any brains of his own (instead of being owned and controlled by Neda) he'd have told Heather she was a pawn so she wasn't pissed and then in this scenario he would have actually listened to Adel and put Neda up since a F2 with her is a mistake, you aren't winning dude

Adel would take him F2 and so would Heather. But he'd rather keep the threat around for her to send him home soon herself :crazy:

JTM45
01-05-2014, 01:56 AM
Adel is such an asshat!!!!

I feel so bad for Heather being such a genuinely good person when these people don't give a sh*t about her in return. She NEEDS to be in the final and i'd love her to win.

starry
01-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Glad Heather got to take herself off the block, decent veto competition. It was nice seeing it and having the suspense of not knowing for sure.

Those in power still full of arrogance, not thinking they have to listen to anyone. Jon is pretty stupid, Neda knew she was safe because he is stupid and so could pocket a fair bit of money while the others had to scramble for the veto. The gameplay is so bad, they have had it so easy.

Hope Adel goes. Don't like listening to him, Neda or Jon on the feed so the fewer of them maybe the more feed I might watch.

The 'loved ones' segment was cringeworthy and took up too much time. The letters from home are bad enough. Would have preferred seeing more strategy talks rather than that or the 'funny' montage on Jon in the baby suit which he got the previous episode.

reece(:
01-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Rachel Reilly is on tonight's show <3<3<3

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Solitary confinement would drive me insane D:

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Adel is definitely the best one to keep, both for game and show reasons

The Veto is the only thing that matters next week, I definitely think Neda would keep Sabs around over Jon and Heather and there's every chance she could win PoV and be the deciding vote. If she makes the F3 there's then chances some of these people would take her F2 and if they do she stands a very good chance of winning which just disgusts me

She needs to go :( why is this not happening

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:34 AM
This is what you get Jon for letting Neda run your game

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:36 AM
Next week - Heather for HoH, Jon for PoV. Sabs to leave. Plz

I would rather end up with the predictable Jon/Neda F2 than even let Sabs have a chance of worming her way from F3 to the end

JTM45
02-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Oh no!!!
Here comes the fix to save Jon twist!:bored:

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:45 AM
LOL @ Adel spilling his secret power lie

That's the only good thing he did game wise, to string that out for like five weeks to keep himself safe took some doing. I'm surprised they fell for it

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:46 AM
Why can I envisage Sabs in the F2 :sad: :yuk:

JTM45
02-05-2014, 01:47 AM
What do you think the "big news" about next week is Jack ?

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:47 AM
My stream cut for a bit there just before Arisa cut to the commercials, what did she say?

JTM45
02-05-2014, 01:48 AM
That coming up "Big news about next week".
It'a gonna' be a fix twist to save Big Baby Jon isn't it. :(

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Oh...hm :suspect: probably just details of how viewers can cast their jury vote/information about the format of next weeks shows (I think Wednesday's will be the F4 eviction) and probably (but HOPEFULLY) not an announcement about how feeds will go down for good this weekend, just like they did last year

Doubt there's any massive twist this late in the game, you'd hope not anyway

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Also was that AJ that stood up in the audience when Adel walked out?!?!?!

Jack_
02-05-2014, 01:55 AM
This is a MUST win HoH for Heather. She is target #1 if she doesn't win a comp this week

Jack_
02-05-2014, 02:00 AM
WILL THEY STOP ENDING THE COMP BEFORE THE END OF THE ****ING EVICTION EPISODE FOR GOD SAKE

wtf

JTM45
02-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Oh sh*t!!!!!
Heather's looking very iffy at this comp indeed.
I still think that Neda would target Jon if she won. She won't want to miss the opportunity.

JTM45
02-05-2014, 02:03 AM
What Gary ?
Everyone in the Jury house hates Adel!

JTM45
02-05-2014, 02:12 AM
Both of the Reilly sisters are big Heather fans by the looks! YaY!!!
I like Rachel but i LOVE Ellissa!

Looks like the "Big News" was that the feeds are dying for good.

Jack_
02-05-2014, 02:12 AM
Oh...hm :suspect: probably just details of how viewers can cast their jury vote/information about the format of next weeks shows (I think Wednesday's will be the F4 eviction) and probably (but HOPEFULLY) not an announcement about how feeds will go down for good this weekend, just like they did last year

Thought so :p

Oh sh*t!!!!!
Heather's looking very iffy at this comp indeed.
I still think that Neda would target Jon if she won. She won't want to miss the opportunity.

If she wins HoH it's not up to her who goes home though, whoever wins the Veto is the one that gets the sole vote

Heather is going if she doesn't win a comp this week I think, well maybe unless Sabrina wins HoH (can totally see this happening for some reason) and Neda wins the Veto and votes Jon out

Jack_
02-05-2014, 02:19 AM
That live Side Show link up with the house was awesome :D :D :D

Jack_
02-05-2014, 02:20 AM
Rachel stanning for Heather <33333

JTM45
02-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Oh yeah, i forgot about that. That kinda' sucks!!!!

What the hell did Neda say to Rachel just now when Jon shouted "You can''t say that...you can't say that can you?" ?

JTM45
02-05-2014, 02:24 AM
Allison had a banging body...fairplay!
She looked awesome in that Park Ranger outfit.