PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Canada 2: Episode Discussion [Season Finished]

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Jack_
02-05-2014, 02:33 AM
Oh yeah, i forgot about that. That kinda' sucks!!!!

What the hell did Neda say to Rachel just now when Jon shouted "You can''t say that...you can't say that can you?" ?

She said she loved Rachel on The Amazing Race and amongst Jon saying that she said something like 'oh yeah it's on a different network'

That's all I heard

Jack_
02-05-2014, 02:34 AM
The Side Show has been one of my favourite parts of this season :love: looking forward to the pre-show finale next week, they should totally do an hour long reunion show a few days after though

starry
03-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Watched the latest edition of The Neda Show. Those who like her probably love it, those who don't or are neutral probably as why is she getting all these scripted DRs? Really, why?

I wonder what the excuses are this time for them not showing the end of another short cheapo HoH quiz. Notice how the host delayed it starting by just asking things of the contestants, just to make doubly sure it wouldn't be fitted in.

And shutting off the live stream again, money saving I'd guess.

One good thing, Adel at long last gone. What an annoyance he was.

JTM45
03-05-2014, 10:04 AM
I think we have very similar opinions on this Season and the way it's gone Starry.:hugesmile:
The more Seasons i see of the US/Canadian format BB the more i realize how much more i prefer the UK version (or at least the older UK BB's!).
I think it's ridiculous to not show more than a few tiny scripted snippets of DR footage of their chosen houseguests. Also the viewers should have more input in who stays and who goes. That way you wouldn't have these arrogant alliances dominating pretty much entire seasons. As soon as they think there's a chance of the viewers having any power they piss their pants. The viewers are much more involved in the UK BB and that's how it should be. Neda has done NOTHING in the form of entertainment and she's really been a totally self-indulgent bore to watch. At least last years BB Canada had some laughs and big characters to entertain us and people who played the game in a way which was good for them but also entertaining for those watching (like Gary!).
I'm only hanging in there in the hope that by some miracle Heather makes it to the end. If she'd gone last week (as the bores wanted) i'd probably have switched off by now.:sleep:

Natalie.
03-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Can anyone give me a couple of sentences what happened since Arlie left please?I know who has gone but not why

Jack_
03-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Neda became HoH and was immediately sequestered in the War Room for almost 24 hours, she got to watch the houseguests (with no sound) and was then told by Arisa it was an Instant Eviction (noms ceremony, no Veto, straight to the vote) and had five minutes to decide on her noms. She then went back into the house and nominated Allison and Sabrina, made up a lie about how she'd found out Allison couldn't be trusted so they'd all vote her out (they weren't allowed to talk) and they did as she wished.

Adel won the next HoH purely through luck and immediately told the Gremlins they were going up, which they did in a nominations ceremony speech from him which was HILARIOUS. Neda won the Veto and kept the noms the same, they voted Rachelle out cause she was the bigger threat in an endurance comp

Jon won HoH and nominated Heather and Sabrina, targeting Heather but pretending that she was the pawn. Thankfully Heather won the PoV and saved herself, Adel was nominated in her place and Heather and Neda decided to vote him out for some reason (well, cause he's a 'bigger threat' in comps but Sabs has more jury votes so that's beyond me but oh well)

That's where we're up to

Natalie.
03-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Thanks a lot Jack :worship: Aw Adel, I'll keep up with the remaining episodes now

Can't decide whether I like Neda or not now, I liked her at the start

Jack_
03-05-2014, 04:57 PM
You should definitely watch the episode Adel becomes HoH and noms the Gremlins with his speech (actually it's in the same episode as Allison's Instant Eviction), it was hilarious :joker:

I appreciate her game a lot and do like her, it's just a shame she's turned on some of my other favourites, but that's the game I guess

Prefer her to Jon for sure who has just been controlled by her the entire game

Heather, Adel, Arlie, Paul and Neda have been my favourites this year. Came so close to them (not Paul) making F4/5 as well </3

Jack_
05-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Jon talking about how he serious he is about F2 with Neda :umm2: this guy literally has no clue how to play this game and has let her **** him over so many times

And 12 questions in a Q&A HoH?! WTF

JTM45
05-05-2014, 01:27 AM
God!!!!
Sabrina is soooooooooo annoying with her screaming!

Jack_
05-05-2014, 01:30 AM
This is literally the worst episode of the season :yuk: I can't deal with the fact this *u*t won

Why did they not keep Adel? She's going to worm her way to F2 and she has jury votes, he didn't...dumb game move tbh

Oh how things might've been different had Arlie and he stayed :(

JTM45
05-05-2014, 01:32 AM
I'm still happy with Adel going over Sabs!
If Adel had won HOH it still would have been Heather that gets sent packing. And Jon would have stood a far better chance of walking it with Adel the puppet still there.

I agree that Arlie should have stayed though. That was the biggest mistake of the entire Season for sure!!!

Jack_
05-05-2014, 01:37 AM
k this episode has just got 1000000x times better now that Gary has arrived :love: :worship:

Jack_
05-05-2014, 01:39 AM
I really don't think Adel would have beaten Neda in that Q&A, he won his HoH purely through a lucky chance he took, couldn't see him winning one that actually requires a good memory

Keeping Sabs around just mean she has a better shot at F2 (I'm actually pretty sure whatever scenario she's going to make it now) and I think Adel should have been all of their perfect F2's, he had like no jury votes, she has possibly three

JTM45
05-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Gary.........reminding them what an entertaining houseguest looks like!:hugesmile:

Jack_
05-05-2014, 01:46 AM
Nice to see some of those moments again, when I think back through this season I've actually really enjoyed it :flutter:

BBUKAUSFAN
05-05-2014, 01:51 AM
and the $100,000 , and the $100,000 ......

if she says this 1 more time....

Jack_
05-05-2014, 01:54 AM
You know there's a problem when Jon understands the F4 noms situation more than the other houseguests

Conversations at F4 should revolve around F3/2 deals, not noms

Jack_
05-05-2014, 02:01 AM
I cannot believe I've just had to witness a Sabrina nominations ceremony :yuk: day I thought and hoped would never come, I feel sick

She should have gone WEEKS ago

Jack_
05-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Dreading Wednesday :sad:

JTM45
05-05-2014, 02:17 AM
I just hope that if Neda wins HOH she sticks with her gut feeling and gets rid of Jon.

What exactly happens now (i have a terribly sketchy memory!) ?
Once Heather (sadly but inevitably) is evicted on Wednesday they have multiple parts to the final HOH (2 parts ?). One of the final 3 gets knocked out of the HOH in the first round and in the second part the other two fight it out for final HOH. Then (on Thursday ?) the HOH decides who to take with them to final 2 and who to evict ? Then the final 2 give their speeches about why they deserve the Jury's votes and then it's all down to the Jury to vote for the winner. Let's hope there's no Topaz types there this year!:nono:

So....is that how it goes from here ? :conf:

Jack_
05-05-2014, 02:29 AM
Three parts to the final HoH comp (endurance, physical, mental)

All three compete in part one, the winner goes through to part three immediately
The other two face off in part two, with that winner facing the winner of part one in part three
The winner of part three becomes the final HoH and has the casting vote of who to evict/who to take to F2

JTM45
05-05-2014, 02:37 AM
Thanks again for the clarification Jack!

I hope they don't bias the comps towards Jon.
I'm only hanging on in the hope that someone other than him (hopefully Neda) wins HOH and then evicts his lardy ass right before the final!:xyxwave:
As unlikely as it is i'd take a Sabs HOH win over a Jon one.

starry
05-05-2014, 11:16 AM
So...the latest episode of The Neda Show. This really should have included the veto instead of holding back the HoH ridiculously just to give them the excuse not to. I noticed in the HoH there was actually crowd reaction so I guess the audience in the studio watched it even if they didn't allow the viewers of the previous HLs to watch it.

So now Neda and others who lost the latest HoH actually admit the whole chalkboard estimation thing is indeed just luck. Not sure Neda said that when she won that way against Allison.

Neda saying they are all underdogs was one of the funniest things I've heard for a while. It felt like it was scripted into this whole story they are trying to build up of her being an immigrant who finds herself on the show or something. Sabrina has been an underdog for a while now even if in the first half she was safe, Heather was for a while earlier but not so much in recent times. And Jon and Neda have always been part of an alliance and have never been underdogs really. Sabrina and Heather have been up plenty of times at least, the only ones left who have at any time been underdogs.

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Dreading this episode :sad:

I can't believe it ends tomorrow though!

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:14 AM
So after WEEKS of waiting we finally find out who Neda wants as a F2...Sabrina...makes sense I guess

Cannot believe after everything that I'm basically now going to have to hope for a Jon/Neda F2 after all, because the thought of Scumbrina winning $20k at least and having a good shot at winning it all repulses me

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:27 AM
A part luck based comp for F4 Veto? :nono:

AND WHAT THE ****** HEATHER?!?! WHY WOULD YOU REFUSE THAT? D: it's a costume for five days ffs, why oh why would you throw your game like that

Anyone that would refuse a forfeit as simple as that doesn't really deserve to stay around tbh

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:36 AM
This actually kills me :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Heather: I can't swallow it
Neda: You've swallowed worse

:joker:

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:38 AM
I wish they were doing a Canada's Favourite vote cause I need Heather to know how much she's loved <3

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:46 AM
The day I hoped would never come :sad: I love you Heather :love:

Neda HAS to win now

Jack_
08-05-2014, 01:54 AM
They already worked out Canada was the 7th juror, didn't need telling :joker:

and lmao @ them pretending to be shocked that the finale is 'tomorrow' when this was filmed on Sunday

reece(:
08-05-2014, 01:56 AM
The fact that Heather threw it all away bcos of a costume sours her game for me

Jack_
08-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Neda's plea should have been a lot stronger than that, Jon made out he's done more than her which is just not true at all and tbh I actually think he'll win this vote so that's just going to be great if it's him and Neda at F2

Thing is with those pleas not being live though is that they could have edited anything they wanted out of them...

JTM45
08-05-2014, 02:10 AM
Yeah, i think they're trying their best to make this go Jon's way Jack.
Are the final HOH comps and all that stuff actually live tomorrow night or not ?

It would be sooooo amazing if Neda won the comps and evicted Jon right before the final. I sadly think t's the only chance she has of winning.

Jack_
08-05-2014, 02:16 AM
I assume part one and two will have already been completed and we'll see them in the first hour of the finale, and then part three plays out live (well, the evictions/finales on BBCAN are pre-recorded a few hours in advance but you know what I mean)

I'm a bit conflicted all round really, I definitely don't want Sabs at F2 and to stand a chance of winning/get $20k at least but then I don't want to watch Jon get Canada's jury vote unjustly when it should be Neda if they're the F2. But then if I hope for Neda to win this last HoH she'll evict him, but if I root for Jon what's not to say he might finally wise up and evict her?

Headie
08-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Just watched the episode, is it only me who thinks that comp was almost too easy for John, especially since it didn't require much skill and was mainly luck. It just didn't feel right to me, I don't know whether the producers wanted him in the final or something :/

And I voted for Neda to win, I really hope she does. The other 2 definitely don't deserve it, they've played other people's games.

JTM45
08-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Yeah, i can't help feeling that this is being tilted strongly in Jon's direction. "Captain Canada takes the win!!........etc. etc.":bored:

If Neda wins the comps and takes him out just before the final i think i'll be jumping up and down with joy!!!! Here's hoping! :dance:

Jack_
09-05-2014, 12:18 AM
I actually can't believe it's almost over already :sad: it really only seems like yesterday that we were watching the premiere! How things have changed in 10 weeks...

Pre-show Side Show starts at 1:30 btw y'all

JTM45
09-05-2014, 12:39 AM
They're soooooo setting this up for a Jon win!:bored:

Jack_
09-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Good stuff so far :spin2: so nice to see Paul, Ika, Kyle, Scott and Anick again <3

Hope they bring the Side Show back next season, it's been one of my favourite parts of the show this year. Gary and Peter's VTs :love:

reece(:
09-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Jon better not steal the win, he's been Neda's puppet

Jack_
09-05-2014, 12:49 AM
I agree and tbh part of me would prefer Sabs to win over him, she played better than him also

Neda has to win this, easily the best player of the season

Jack_
09-05-2014, 12:49 AM
lol @ Andrew trying to say Sabrina has been given an unfair edit and she's a decent person...live feeds do exist Andrew, we saw what ***ts you and her were

JTM45
09-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Jon better not steal the win, he's been Neda's puppet

I'm just praying that she wins those comps and ends up being the one who decides who's going with her to last 2!!!
Otherwise, i think if Jon gets to final 2 he's going to undeservedly beat her on votes which would SUCK!!!!!

JTM45
09-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Peter is in no position to criticize anyone's game skills!:nono:

Jack_
09-05-2014, 12:55 AM
I still wish Kenny had made jury purely cause I know (as he said there) he'd have voted on game

JTM45
09-05-2014, 12:57 AM
I've been meaning to say, what the hell is someone doing going into a show like this not even having watched it (Jon):conf:

He shouldn't win for that alone...............and the fact that he was outplayed by many people!

reece(:
09-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Ika acting like royalty :joker:

JTM45
09-05-2014, 01:20 AM
As if Jon ever really stood any chance of not winning that!!!!

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:22 AM
That pre-titles intro was AWESOME! :D there's been so many good moments this season <3 tbqh I think I prefer it to last year idec at this point

And thank ****** Sabs didn't win that D: was starting to get worried then

Seems Jon may be wising up at how moronic taking Neda would be though which is seriously EW so he better not win this HoH now, a Jon/Sabrina F2 to finish this season would actually be disgusting

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Loving the set as well :D I really like the jury box they have on BBCAN, they need to copy that on BBUS

JTM45
09-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Neda HAS to win the next one or i think she's a goner!

Macie Lightfoot
09-05-2014, 01:39 AM
I still wish Kenny had made jury purely cause I know (as he said there) he'd have voted on game

Kenny not making Jury <3 voting on game is overrated

Jack_
YES!!!!!!!! @ Neda winning :worship: now win part three for me gurl

Always love the round table jury discussion, glad to see the Neda support from Arlie...really hope he follows through with a vote if she makes F2.

Dan :love:

JTM45
That Gheesling Jury house visit was so natural and not rehearsed wasn't it...............NOT!!!!

I told you Rachelle was going to be a Neda hater Jack!

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Kenny not making Jury <3 voting on game is overrated

Voting on who was ur best bud is lame and you may as well have not turned up for the show

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Should've got Will tho tbh

Macie Lightfoot
09-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Voting on who was ur best bud is lame and you may as well have not turned up for the show

I mean there's no rules or guidelines as to how Jurors have to vote so who cares

JTM45
09-05-2014, 01:51 AM
oh Sh*t!!!
Not looking good fo Neda.....i'll be amazed if Jon takes her to F2.

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:51 AM
oh dear god this is actually happening isn't it D: he's going to evict Neda and win undeservingly

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:52 AM
I mean there's no rules or guidelines as to how Jurors have to vote so who cares

I accept that jury management is an important aspect of the game and trying to prevent people from voting against you based on personal vendettas is key but I think if you're a juror that doesn't vote on game you're a pretty pathetic human tbh

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:53 AM
also ew I saw Scumanda in the audience earlier

Kinda cool a load of BBUS alumni have turned up though

JTM45
Neda let herself down badly there! Gutted!!!
Jon's gonna' take Sabrina and win by a landslide.:bored:

Jack_
This can't happen :yuk:

Jack_
09-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Awful :( one of the worst possible F2 scenarios available in the last few weeks

JTM45
09-05-2014, 01:59 AM
uuugghhh.....Just AWFUL!!!!!!:yuk:

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:00 AM
So that's two years in a row where the best player of the season has been evicted (correctly, admittedly) in 3rd

Why do I sort of feel myself wanting Sabrina to win? :umm2: she definitely had the better game but I don't think I could stomach that so I guess I'll have to settle for Jon now

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:01 AM
This vote is so predictable as well, Jon/Neda could've gone many ways :/

JTM45
09-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Letting Arlie go was the big *****-up in this Season and the beginning of the end for a good outcome!

Macie Lightfoot
09-05-2014, 02:02 AM
I accept that jury management is an important aspect of the game and trying to prevent people from voting against you based on personal vendettas is key but I think if you're a juror that doesn't vote on game you're a pretty pathetic human tbh

If you don't like someone you're not going to want to give them (at least a fraction of) a million dollars. Simple as that

JTM45
09-05-2014, 02:03 AM
I find it very odd that Jon didn't even mention the possibility of getting rid of Neda until tonight's episode. I think he was given a 'nudge' by production. They wanted him to win so bad!

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:03 AM
If you don't like someone you're not going to want to give them (at least a fraction of) a million dollars. Simple as that

Then why are some people able to put that aside and realise they're living in a constructed environment for 10 weeks of their lives and they've all had to backstab each other and lie for the purposes of strategy? It's not real life, if a juror can't differentiate the two they're obviously a bit dim

Macie Lightfoot
09-05-2014, 02:08 AM
Then why are some people able to put that aside and realise they're living in a constructed environment for 10 weeks of their lives and they've all had to backstab each other and lie for the purposes of strategy? It's not real life, if a juror can't differentiate the two they're obviously a bit dim

Because that's each individual's prerogative to do so or not? They're playing for money so it's real life, and if I didn't like someone I sure as hell wouldn't opt to give them money either

JTM45
09-05-2014, 02:09 AM
Because that's each individual's prerogative to do so or not? They're playing for money so it's real life, and if I didn't like someone I sure as hell wouldn't opt to give them money either

I have to agree with you on that! It's as personal as anything in the Real World.

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:10 AM

But there's a very good chance that the reasons someone has taken a dislike to someone in that house is because of lies they've been forced to tell and things they've been forced to do for game purposes, that doesn't necessarily make them a horrible person, it's just an act to win a game which is what the purpose of entering the house is. If it were BBUK and people were being genuine I could accept that point but I would have to think as a juror that most people probably weren't being genuine and there's a good chance my opinions of them would be different in the outside world so any 'dislike' for them would have to be put to the side

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:12 AM
This debate could go on and on anyway, as I said I think jury management is an integral part of the game and they need to ensure that evictees are on their side but I still think those jurors individually are wrong for voting personally

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:13 AM
That's a well worded question from Arlie cause no way did him leaving benefit Jon

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:15 AM
These answers are appalling

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:17 AM
NEDA :worship:

No Jon they were not your decisions

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Jon if they're voting on game then Sabrina wins so

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:20 AM
Topaz shade :joker:

JTM45
09-05-2014, 02:26 AM
Jon clearly lying in answer to Neda's question!
We don't even really need a count do we. It was decided long before tonight!

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:26 AM
6-1 Jon :sleep:

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:27 AM
His answers were terrible, he's been controlled by Neda the whole time and she's ****ed his game over (weird saying that when he's about win I know but still) on a few occasions and he seems to think they were his ideas/good for him when they weren't

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:30 AM
I wonder if Allison told the jurors about the War Room

JTM45
09-05-2014, 02:36 AM
I still find Ika heinous and her whole personality is so tired and overused! She's an idiot!!!

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:39 AM
Two great casts for BBCAN, now if Robyn Kass could get her act together for BB16 that would be nice

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Loved their reactions to the War Room reveal :D

Jack_
09-05-2014, 02:51 AM
It's such a shame that such a great season is ending so predictably :( Heather/Neda were robbed <3

Jack_
09-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Not reading all the votes :nono:

Great season on the whole, shame about the ending...shout out to Arisa who has been so much better this year and is now one of my favourite hosts worldwide :love:

Quite disgusted Scumbrina has got money out of her vile behaviour but oh well

DrunkerThanMoses
09-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Dear god you know the final 2 is bad when you want Sabrina to win over Jon.

Neda deserved to win, she ran this game.

Heather and Neda for Big Brother 16 USA please :D

BBUKAUSFAN
09-05-2014, 08:48 AM
i was heart broken when jon evicted Neda :(

but he made the right move for his game, think he knew neda would have blitz him in the speech

but yea that gross that sabs got 20 grand D:

starry
09-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Letting Arlie go was the big *****-up in this Season and the beginning of the end for a good outcome!

Most of it was predictable, same as the previous season really. The cast was arguably better, but it was wasted.

The votes most of the time are just rubber stamping what we already know will happen, even without the live feed. So this kind of BB rarely has as much drama as you'd hope. At least Jon made a move on Neda at the end to wake me up, about the first time he used his own brain in the game. By finishing 4th I think Heather got nothing out of it. I wonder if that special veto power was put in to give Jon more chance of surviving, it seemed like it.

Lowkey
09-05-2014, 09:46 PM
lol at Sabrina deserving to win over Jon. Jon was the biggest threat this season. He should have been evicted early. Like Emmett last season. Neda was all talk. Jon actually put in work. She rode his coattails.

reece(:
09-05-2014, 09:48 PM
The past few days have been heartbreaking in reality TV

Tasha </3 Heather </3 Neda </3

Macie Lightfoot
09-05-2014, 09:50 PM
lol at Sabrina deserving to win over Jon. Jon was the biggest threat this season. He should have been evicted early. Like Emmett last season. Neda was all talk. Jon actually put in work. She rode his coattails.

LOL k

Lowkey
09-05-2014, 09:56 PM
I mean Jon was going to make Neda evict Heather at final 5. Which was great for his game. He was social, physical and strategic. It's crazy how talking a big game in the diary room is enough for causaltards to call you a mastermind. While Jon was gaming and making relationships with Kenny, Sarah, Adel, Arlie and etc Neda was chilling. I remember Adel had to force her to team up with Heather. Neda was very passive socially. That's what pissed me off.

Lowkey
09-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Allison in the jury house- " Because Jon was so convincing, I believed the two of them together". Jon gaming hard in the house. While Neda profits of his good work. But yeah Neda was the best player this season and deserved to win because of her diary room confessionals.

Macie Lightfoot
09-05-2014, 10:22 PM
...or she was the best player because she was an HoH away from winning and would've crushed either Jon or Sabrina in the jury vote.

Lowkey
09-05-2014, 11:16 PM
If Jon bought Neda to the final then of course he would lose. If Neda bought Jon to the final instead of Sabrina then she would lose too.

Macie Lightfoot
09-05-2014, 11:30 PM
^lol k

BBUKAUSFAN
10-05-2014, 12:58 AM
If Jon bought Neda to the final then of course he would lose. If Neda bought Jon to the final instead of Sabrina then she would lose too.

:joker: what drugs are you on :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
10-05-2014, 05:07 AM
ikr? Especially when Kenny hated Jon and Neda got Jon to evict Arlie :joker:

SoBig
10-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Anyone here watched RHAP BBCA recap?

Rob asked Brian if Neda is a better player than Janelle and Rachel Riley and that freaking idiot said Neda isn't on their level. Look I liked Rachel and Janelle and hated Neda, but any true BB fan should know they aren't anywhere close to her. Neda is a triple threat and all Janelle and Rachel did were win comps. Then he ranked Jon over Emmett and said Jon is a better player than Neda, because he won. Brian is an idiot and should be stopped from talking big brother altogether. All of his opinions are just horrible.

Oh and he ranked Ian as a better player than Neda. :joker::joker::joker:

SoBig
10-05-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm happy Neda lost. She was too cocky. The way she acted in this episode was so disgusting to me. At least PRETEND to be humble.

Macie Lightfoot
10-05-2014, 05:41 PM
^but you're a Russel Hantz fan...

LemonJam
10-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Allison in the jury house- " Because Jon was so convincing, I believed the two of them together". Jon gaming hard in the house. While Neda profits of his good work. But yeah Neda was the best player this season and deserved to win because of her diary room confessionals.

When the host of the reunion asked who would've voted Neda over Jon in a final two:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7d34aec324739389e96f2fee6cac6091/tumblr_n5bfm42KLD1sab2w5o3_500.png
http://37.media.tumblr.com/24b41aa6f806ffee020727b4b43ade9e/tumblr_n5bfm42KLD1sab2w5o2_500.png

but yeah, clearly diary room confessionals.

Macie Lightfoot
10-05-2014, 07:16 PM
as I :worship: to LemonJam per usual

SoBig
10-05-2014, 07:44 PM
When the host of the reunion asked who would've voted Neda over Jon in a final two:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7d34aec324739389e96f2fee6cac6091/tumblr_n5bfm42KLD1sab2w5o3_500.png
http://37.media.tumblr.com/24b41aa6f806ffee020727b4b43ade9e/tumblr_n5bfm42KLD1sab2w5o2_500.png

but yeah, clearly diary room confessionals.
*checks who won BB2 Canada on wiki*

Yup Jon won. All of that is irrelevant.

Macie Lightfoot
10-05-2014, 07:58 PM
*checks who won Survivor: Samoa on Wiki*

Lowkey
10-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Arlie and Adel both said in their interviews if Jon bought Neda to the final 2, then they would vote for Neda. Also the opposite.

JTM45
11-05-2014, 12:57 AM

I actually said this before the final.
If either were dumb enough to bring their only competition to the final they would have deserved to lose to them, and judging by the opinions of the jury they would have!

starry
11-05-2014, 05:45 PM
But yeah Neda was the best player this season and deserved to win because of her diary room confessionals.

She did have some great scripts in the DR to read. :D Well maybe they reflected something of what she thought, but it's obvious they are never the HGs words. Anyway the script didn't run quite the way it was expected as Jon grew a brain at the very end.

Samm
13-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Terrible Winner so dull he's on the same level as Rachelle

Best HM of the series is still Ika

reece(:
13-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Neda joins the "robbed goddesses" club

JTM45
14-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Best HM of the series is still Ika
I think Ika was one of the worst HM's of the season!
That "i'm the token ratchet black girl with attitude" cliche is so overdone and does a great disservice to genuinely amazing young black women like Candice from BB15. Candice is a role model while Ika is a prime example of what you don't want to end up being like!

She was a total ***** to Heather for absolutely no reason (other than her being jealous of course!), joining in with the gremlins to snipe and bitch about her.
Crap person, even worse player!!!!:xyxwave:

Samm
14-05-2014, 06:08 PM
I think Ika was one of the worst HM's of the season!
That "i'm the token ratchet black girl with attitude" cliche is so overdone and does a great disservice to genuinely amazing young black women like Candice from BB15. Candice is a role model while Ika is a prime example of what you don't want to end up being like!

She was a total ***** to Heather for absolutely no reason (other than her being jealous of course!), joining in with the gremlins to snipe and bitch about her.
Crap person, even worse player!!!!:xyxwave:

Ika >>>>>>> Overrated Heather

JTM45
15-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Heather, whether you liked her or not, at least had her own personality whereas Ika just ordered hers from the VH1 Store. She got the 'Standard Level Shaniqua 'tude Ratchet Special' package. Apparently it only just reached her in time for BB because it was back-ordered because it's the one that every void of their own personality cliche-seeking sister orders.
Ika, as far as i was concerned, had awful game (which was blatantly apparent by how long she lasted!) and an off-the-shelf cliched 'personality'. People like her just give people like her a bad name, for 5 minutes, then people forget they ever existed.:hugesmile:

If that's what floats your dinghy though.......good-luck to you! :thumbs:

Macie Lightfoot
15-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Racism isn't cute holy ****

JTM45
15-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Racism isn't cute holy ****

Neither is raging ignorance!!!
I really hope you're not accusing me of being racist because if you are you'll only end up making yourself look very silly.:nono:

The very accusation offends me to the core and i think you should withdraw it immediately.:rolleyes:

Macie Lightfoot
15-05-2014, 09:08 PM
'Standard Level Shaniqua 'tude Ratchet Special'

totally not racist at all

JTM45
16-05-2014, 02:35 AM
totally not racist at all

There's threads and threads of people with senses of humour in the TV Chat section having a light-hearted laugh about such things. It's referring to a 'type' of person and how they behave and in no way is it intended to be racist. If i called a white person a chav or a pikey would you be accusing me of being racist to them ?
I AM NOT nor have i ever been prejudiced against anyone's race, creed, colour, sexuality or any other thing so please don't be throwing such offensive accusations at me! It's extremely insulting and as you no doubt know, insulting other forum users is not allowed.:nono:

Do you know what race/colour i am ? No, you clearly don't do you or you wouldn't be making such unfounded and ridiculous accusations.:bored:

Macie Lightfoot
16-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Yes, referring to a certain black female archetype as "Shaniqua 'tude Ratchet" is so light-hearted :rolleyes: if you don't want to be insulted by someone accusing you of making a racist remark, don't make the racist remark...?

JTM45
16-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Yeah ok. You're right! :facepalm:
I tried to make it clear for you that you without spelling it out for you letter by letter that what you said was incorrect and really fu**ing offensive but if it makes you feel better about yourself just keep telling yourself that you're right. Won't be the first time and obviously won't be the last time someone will have to be the bigger person to your little man syndrome.:sleep:

JayBlaze
16-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Neda sucked, part of BB is winning competitions and she didnt win when it mattered

Samm
16-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Neda sucked, part of BB is winning competitions and she didnt win when it mattered

no it's not

Macie Lightfoot
16-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Yeah ok. You're right! :facepalm:
I tried to make it clear for you that you without spelling it out for you letter by letter that what you said was incorrect and really fu**ing offensive but if it makes you feel better about yourself just keep telling yourself that you're right. Won't be the first time and obviously won't be the last time someone will have to be the bigger person to your little man syndrome.:sleep:

I guess Amanda wasn't racist in BBUS15 when she called Candice Shaniqua right?

Samm
06-07-2014, 04:18 PM
xtGoZHMAWrI
Watching this again, "Rachelle **** you I could care less to write you a frigging letter you just got one bitch *Rachelle starts crying*" :laugh:

Samm
06-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Then ika starts laughing when she gets rid of the letters and everybody starts being pressed lmao

Samm
06-07-2014, 04:21 PM
*Sarah has a breakdown* :laugh3:

Raph
12-11-2014, 03:54 PM
I miss this series so much, it was so good!

LukeB
12-11-2014, 03:56 PM
can someone send me links for Season 1+2 I Finish BBUSA this week, and I want to see this version (It's not on youtube :'( )

Raph
14-11-2014, 10:27 AM
go to primewire.ag and you should find it there! BBCan is honestly the best

LukeB
14-11-2014, 01:49 PM
go to primewire.ag and you should find it there! BBCan is honestly the best

Thanks Raph! :)
I had a look it says on the episode list, after episode 12

Canada Afterdark Episode 13

Raph
15-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Thanks Raph! :)
I had a look it says on the episode list, after episode 12

Canada Afterdark Episode 13

It should still work though! Not sure about Season 1, but season 2 will definitely all be on that site. :)

Raph
15-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Queenu Rachelle being a sensitive soul :lovedup:

Jack_
15-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Try watchseries, I think both seasons are on there

BBUKAUSFAN
15-11-2014, 09:23 PM
if your still looking for links
http://watchseries-online.ch/category/big-brother-canada
http://watchseriesus.tv/category/big-brother-canada/

:)